Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Working out those Issues

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Working out those Issues - Page 3 Empty Re: Working out those Issues

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:36 am

Kyoko grumbled at that. "Marissa is for a lack of a better word, a low grade pain in the ass who wont stop until shes on top and has full control of my life, which she wont get try as she might. Though yes she does play a hand in me not get Sheena much, mostly to punish me for telling Sheen not to sign with her. If she found profit in the idea maybe other then that it likely aint happening." She said as Sheena nodded. "She was not happy about me refusing and from what I heard while she's usually fair with her clients, she seems to have it out for Kyoko the most. Glad I dodged that bullet." She said looking up at the action.

Betty was smirking at the prospect of getting some solid hits in on Victory while she slowly pushed her towards the ropes. Leaving her with no where to dodge Betty took full advantage of the situation and started getting more offensive in her assault, throwing punches at Victory's chest and belly to work her over in the corner and make sure she was hurting if she was able to get out of it. "Oh, that might not be so good for her."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Lili would then see the commotion among the fans as Busty Betty began laying into Victory in the ropes. The crowd would cheer as the champion landed some solid blows to Victory's stomach, and chest dealing some good damage. Betty was starting to build momentum, but Victory would try to stop her with a hook aimed for Betty face to try and force the champ back so she could start mounting some offense of her own. "Come on, Victory!! You got this!!!" Lili cheered on as the crowd got into the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Seeing the match turn in Betty's favor Sheena and Kyoko heard Lili encouraging her to try and get from the ropes and back into the fight. Though Betty was laying in some solid hits Victory was able to force her self free and threw a punch towards Betty's face. Catching the boxer and forcing her to take a step back after the solid hit.

Grunting the girl kept her gloves up and made sure her guard was up, ready for whatever came next. Kyoko folded her arms as the cheers continued and looked around. "Still cant believe you found this place Sheena." She said looking at her cousin. "Thank the charm I made, I wanted to find a fun place and suddenly I hear about this, from what ive seen it wasn't inaccurate."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Victory forced the champ back a step with a wicked hook punch to Betty's face. Victory then had enough space to use her feet in her strategy. Victory would feint a left hook that would seem to be aimed for Betty's face to try and weave forward underneath Betty's guard for an attempt at a wicked right uppercut to the stomach to take the wind out of the champion.

Lili would also look over to the Akans and would say. "You definitely have good taste in venues I must say. This is a great place, plus we still have the rest of the evening to look forward to." Lili said with a smile as the battle in the ring raged on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:01 pm

As the two moved around some more Betty refused to let herself be caught off guard again and waited for her chance to move in again before the girl pushed herself up and went for a jab at her face that Betty attempted to duck low and avoid only to fall victim to the feint and take the shot to her gut once more. Wincing as she steeled herself and tried to stay strong.

"Like I said, its all in the charms. And true this place doesn't close down for awhile and even if it does it doesn't have to be the end of the night for us." She said. Kyoko nodding her head but her eye were back on the match for now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:11 am

Victory's uppercut made Betty back up as she would backpedal, and Victory would close the distance between both of them. Victory wanted to keep up the pressure and would try a 2 punch combo to try and force Betty into the ropes or the corner. Victory would throw a left straight punch to Betty's hurt stomach, and would follow up with a right hook  to the champion's face to deal some serious damage as she put pressure on the Busty Betty.

Lili would smile before she'd look over to Kyoko and Sheena before she'd sip her drink. Lili couldn't put her finger on it but she felt that Kyoko was being a bit distant this evening. Lili would shrug i off and hope she hadn't upset her friend in anyway.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Betty seemed to be trying to do something but needed Victory to make the first move which Kyoko thought was a mistake, its good to have a plan but one that relies on your opponents felt too much like a gamble and when Victory swung for her gut Betty blocked and tried to throw another shot at her chest at the same time Victory hit her in the face. Which once again pushed her back.

Feeling a nudge in her shoulder she looked over and saw Sheena pointing at Lili. Remembering that they were here to clear the air after Kyoko's behavior she looked blond currently enjoying the show and thought about something to say. "So Lili..Its good that our training seems to be helping you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Victory and Betty traded blows but Victory's backed Betty up. Victory had a slight pain in her chest from the punch, but she couldn't let the champion get a breather when she had put in so much work thus far. Victory would rush down Betty and would start to bombard Betty with a series of left and right punches to the stomach, breasts, and face to really pressure Betty and would try to end it off with an uppercut to try and down Betty.

Lili would hear Kyoko and would respond by saying. "It helped in my striking game, I must say. I don't think I've seen you in any hentai matches since our training." Lili responded as the action got hotter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:31 pm

"I noticed, you used my abs as target practice last time and I could feel the difference, trust me." She said remembering the encounter of Lili having her pinned against the barricade and pounding her belly. "Hmm..Actually I was in one that I can remember off the top of my head and another backstage incident that kind of escalated to it. Won both, trust me when I say your ideas were put to good use." She said.

Betty was definitely getting the worst of this exchange and started backing up to show it as Victory refused her any space to fight back. Sending a few more punches to try and salvage things she took an uppercut to the face and stumbled back into the ropes. Her face pained but her body still trying to fight and keep in control of the situation as she leaned into the ropes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:30 am

"I still try to stick with what brought me to AFW, but your lessons do help in matches where rules are malleable. I'm glad to hear I helped you out a bit. I hope you don't mind me asking this, but have you two had a match against each other? I know it's a rather silly question but I just had to ask." Lili asked the question as the action seemed intense in the ring.

Victory was throwing some jabs at Victory which found their mark, but Victory power blows seemed to be more effective against the champ. Victory had the champ on the ropes, literally. The blonde bombshell would close the distance between herself and Busty Betty to start unloading on the champion. One punch after another left and right hook punches, straight punches, and uppercuts aimed to hit the champ's breasts, abs, and face to overwhelm the bar's foxy boxing champion.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next