Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332) Empty Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332)

Post by Kamoi Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:38 am

Once her first match was Over and Izumi was finally out of the shower, she let out a happy sigh, putting on her blue tanktop and usual brown jacket. The girl took a few moments to enjoy her victory before rubbing her back, grabbing her back and making her way out of the Arena. As she was just about to open the door, she saw Tomoko walking towards the same exit, waving at her and pushing the door open.

"Hey Tomoko! Thanks for the nice match. Wanna go grab something to eat? I know the best place to get some awesome ice cream, I think you'd like it." Izumi said once Tomoko was close enough so that she didn't have to yell. She felt like she should at least invite the girl after beating her up this badly in the ring. "Tell you what, the first thing you order is on me!" Izumi then offered her, while at the same time getting some playing cards from her bag, simply shuffling them, flicking them around and letting them fly between her hands like she usually did when she was waiting for people.
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332) Empty Re: Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Tomoko put on her blue dress right after taking a shower following the end of her match against Izumi Hartmann, which ended with her loss. She wasn't terribly upset with the outcome, though she would like to be better in the future. And so, she would also leave the arena, but on her way out, she encountered Izumi, and she beamed at her.

"Ice cream? Oh, that sounds lovely!" Tomoko exclaimed. "And thank you, though it's kind of weird for the winner to treat the loser with that kind of offer," she said.

Then, she noticed Izumi playing with her cards. Tilting her head, Tomoko inquired, "Oh, do you like playing cards?" She looked at the cards Izumi was shuffling with her hands. She was impressed by how she made them fly between her hands.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332) Empty Re: Ice Cream Bonding (For RadiantKarna332)

Post by Kamoi Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Izumi grinned at Tomoko's question, giving her a nod and shuffling the cards one last time, letting the ace of spades jump out of the deck, showing it to the other girl with a big smile. "Yeah. Liking cards just comes naturally when you're a bit of a Gambler like me. Plus I like learning Card Tricks!" She said, putting the cards back into her bag before heading towards that Ice-cream place she mentioned.

While walking, Izumi turned around so she could talk a bit more, rubbing her back a little bit. "Hope I didn't hurt you too badly. I gotta admit, your submission holds are a pain in the back. Literally"
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:00 am

"Whoa..." Tomoko stared at the girl in front of her in amazement as she made one of the cards jump out of the deck. She sure was skilled, she thought. She wished she could learn how to do those tricks.

Then, Izumi apologized for hurting her during their match. She shook her head. "Oh, it's alright. It's a match, after all. Though my boobs feel a little sore," she blushed a little after admitting that. "Well, it's alright now. Anyways, let's go get some ice cream!" she suggested cheerfully now that she was about to arrive at the place where they could buy ice cream for themselves.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:21 am

Izumi had a huge grin on her face when she noticed Tomoko's admiration for her little Card tricks, making a note to herself to maybe show her a few more of her tricks if she asked for them. But for now, Izumi was hungry, and luckily, they arrrived at the little Ice Cream Store.

Izumi pushed the door open, holding it for the other girl while already looking at all the various sorts of Ice cream that they offered. "Heh, I saw your boobs taking a big impact whenever you fell forward. At least they keep that cute face of your safe."Izumi said, giggling a bit to herself before becoming lost in thought at the sight of all those ice cream flavors. "Okay, I admit it, there is one reason that makes me dislike this place...they have way too much good stuff for me to choose from and I always take way too long to order, so you go first."
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:43 am

Tomoko blushed when Izumi commented about her boobs, but soon, her embarrassed look was replaced by delight as she beheld all the flavors of ice cream available. Then, she heard Izumi's words and responded, "But you get to eat delish ice cream! It's nonsense to dislike this place!"

But then, she decided that she would choose first. "Hmm... let's see..." she mused as she checked all all the flavors. There were lots of flavors to choose from, and she was having difficulty to choose. "Umm... w-well..." she scratched her cheek. "I-I dunno... t-they all look soo delicious..." she said, as if it was the biggest crisis she ever had in her life.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:07 am

Izumi giggled at how Tomoko seemed to struggle with ordering her ice cream. She herself faced this struggle every time she came here, so she stood next to the girl, taking a look at everything. "See, this is why I avoid coming here everyday, because I'd get fat eating all their ice cream. For now... I think I'll take some Strawberry, some chocolate and some Lemon!" Izumi finally told the woman behind the counter, who quickly got a bowl and started filling it with the ice cream that Izumi had requested.

"So, have you decided yet, Miss? I can give you some advice if you don't know where to start~" The woman then asked Tomoko with a big smile, obviously wanting to help her out with her dilemma of not knowing what to order
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 pm

"Umm..." Tomoko was unsure which one to get. She's worried about gaining weight again, so she should be mindful of what to take. So, after thinking for a while, she finally came up with a decision. "Umm... I-I want some vanilla, chocolate and, umm... strawberry?"

Blushing slightly, she then looked at Izumi and said, "T-there are a lot of flavors, a-and... t-they all look tasty," she instinctively brought her hands to her belly, feeling self-conscious all of a sudden. She had this tendency to overeat, which might cause her to gain weight. "B-but I don't want to take a lot, because... w-well..." Her cheeks reddened even further.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Izumi could barely hold back her laughter at how adorable Tomoko was getting just because she couldn't decide which ice cream to eat. "Hey, don't worry! You can try more the next time you come here, so just relax and enjoy!"She tried to take Tomoko's worries away.

Once both of them got the Ice Cream they ordered, Izumi paid for them both, making her way to her usual place straight away, sitting down with the other girl. ""You really are kind of adorable when you're flustered like this, you know that? But no need to worry so much."
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am

When Izumi called her adorable, Tomoko let out a comical gasp before her cheeks turned tomato red. "A-adorable?! T-that is... auu..." she brought her hands to her cheeks, trying to calm her head when she was called adorable. "M-me... uuu..." she would try her best to keep herself from blowing up.

Once she managed to calm down, she looked at Izumi, embarrassed and pouting. "Uuu... d-don't tease me..." she said, trying to reprimand Izumi, but due to her adorable tone, it didn't feel like one.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next