Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 8:51 am

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 8:34 am

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 8:24 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Silhouette's declaration of happiness chilled Haruka's veins. But it was the mention of Cerbera that really hurt. Cerbera, who was now lost to that magical gemstone, maybe forever...

"No! That's not true! I didn't change Cerbera-san into what she is now! And I'm trying to help her! I want to help you, too! And there's no thing that can't be undone! There's always a way!" She was crying now. "There has to be," she pleaded. "There just has to be a way..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Silhouette blinked slowly.

"All I know is what I see.. And I saw Cerbera-san when I closed my eyes... she was Cerbera-san, and then there was you... Now Cerbera-san sings a different melody to what she once did...

I too was Silhouette when I glanced upon the mirror... And then you happened... Now I have no reflection... I too sing a different melody, a silent and cold melody...

They say it is for the best..."

Spotlight
characters:
Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 ELZuoMvHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 OG5hnuaHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 am

"No!"

With that protest, Haruka would try to take Silhouette's face in her hands, to try hug Silhouette to her chest. "That's not true!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 am

Silhouette allowed Haruka to take her face into her hands and then to pull her into the close hug without much reaction.. Her arms didn't move to hug back but they also didn't move to keep her away, her face remained the same. Slowly she lowered her head a little, her soft breath against Haruka's shoulder.

"Isn't it... Haruka-chan?" she whispered, then turned her head, silvery white white rolling off of Haruka's shoulder as her lips pressed slightly to Haruka's neck.. Haruka felt Silhouette lips part slightly, suddenly perhaps aware what kind of position she had gotten willing into with Silhouette and remember the end of Silhouette's debut match as she felt Silhouette front teeth gently and almost tenderly brush against her neck.

Spotlight
characters:
Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 ELZuoMvHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 OG5hnuaHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Haruka dared hope for the girl in her arms. But that hope died away as Silhouette's lips drifted upon her throat and the tips of sharp teeth pricked her skin.

She shut her eyes. Clutched Silhouette tight. Trembled in fear.

But she didn't push the girl away. Didn't run away.

"Yes," she murmured to herself and to Silhouette. "It's not true. It's okay. It's..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 am

Silhouette kept her lips against Haruka's neck, the Japanese girl was not recoiling through... She turned her head to the side slightly, her brows lowering as if in a frown... Then suddenly her hands on Haruka's arms shoved back forcefully, probably dropping Haruka onto her butt.

After all that Silhouette had not pieced into Haruka's skin, she took a step forwards to stand right over the other kawaii.

"Don't you understand? oh my little girl..?
If you had come as I asked you to, you would
You would have seen my silhouette, Haruka-chan...
I have seen what sleeps within the shadow of the moon...
I have seen what goes 'bump' in the night and darkest recesses of your mind...
It is I Haruka-chan... And no amount of meddling will change that..."

Silhouette remained standing over Haruka, slightly menacing in a way without specifically changing the expression on her face. After a moment she took a step backwards and then turned as if walk out of the ring.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Haruka waited for the bite. What she got was a push.

"Ah!"

On her butt, confused, she stared up at the menace that was Silhouette. Her right hand held her throat where she should have been bitten.

She had no answer to the faded girl's bleak statement. But as Silhouette made to leave, Haruka called out.

"Why didn't you bite me, Silhouette-san? You should have! I'm not your friend- I'm..."

She bit her lips.

"What am I to you?" she whispered.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 am

Silhouette was walking to head out of the ring, seeming to ignore what Haruka spoke after her. But when Haruka what she was to her, Silhouette stopped with one hand on the ropes. Her head slowly turned, her erriely yet sad eyes find Haruka, her lips formed in an unhappy line.

Then suddenly without a word the lights went out and stayed out for some good few seconds... When the lights came back, Silhouette was no longer in the ring and was no where to be seen...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Haruka reached out for Silhouette plaintively. Don't go. Don't leave me. Answer me. Tell me. Please. Please!

But the lights died, and when they came back, the idol girl was alone in the ring with her thoughts, even as Masato finally arrived.

"Haruka! What happened? Are you all right?"

Silhouette-san...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2