Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:30 am

The train stopped at the second of three stops between the AFW campus and the beach, this one appearing to be a business district in one of the outlying cities which made up the Tokyo metropolis. Maddie didn't know names, but she could tell that the road which ran perpendicular to the train tracks was almost all high-rise office buildings, many of them with particularly high-tech-looking logos emblazoned on them. Evidently, quite a few of the passengers worked in this district...or else were planning to shop at some of the outlets which the companies had set up. Another large crowd walked off the train, and almost no one got on this time. The car was starting to empty out, and Maddie could definitely turn and take in the sight of the cute, round-butted, short-haired girl she was grinding up against.

But she wouldn't. Not yet. Not until she could feel eager eyes practically drilling into the back of her head. She was going to win that contest, even if her mystery friend didn't realize it was a contest.

Maddie felt an acute twinge of excitement when she heard where the girl worked. So she was an AFW wrestler! That fact made Maddie almost giddy, but she played it cool. "Oh, really? Because I just so happen to work at that stadium...and I totally don't think I've ever felt your butt around there before. You better not be lying to me!"

She snickered, but her snicker turned into a gasp when she felt her new butt buddy pull off the same move that she had, clapping her ass cheeks together, those skin-tight booty shorts working to her advantage the same way they had worked to Maddie's, and yanking on Maddie's camo, stretching it out and airing out Maddie's butt, clad in her tiny blue bikini! When her shorts snapped back into place, she gave the other girl a particularly hard butt bump, not even trying to time them to jolts anymore. "I see you're also trained in the art of booty-fu," she would intone, the giddiness in her voice probably readily apparent to the Japanese girl. Suddenly, Maddie would thrust her butt back again, once again trying to clench her cheeks and grab onto those booty shorts, before this time bending her knees and tugging them down a bit, letting the girl's butt hang out the top of her shorts a bit when she let the shorts go.

"For your sake, I hope you're wearing something underneath those!" she taunted.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:48 am

Sachiko let out an excited smile, oh how she wishes that the mystery girl could see the look of her face, how happy and excited she was to hear that her mystery friend also worked at the stadium. It was clear the two were playing a careful game of words, both of them being careful not to let too much detail slide out while they continued to take and mash butts against each other. Although she was looking forward, Sachiko wasn't really paying attention to the coming and going of people leaving and entering at each stop, her mind was solely focused on the girl behind her and what exactly she was about.

"Oh? You work at the stadium?" Sachiko let out, her mind beginning to think of all of the possible choices that she could pick of to discern what exactly she worked as. First and foremost was that she was a wrestler like herself, but immediately jumping the gun would've been boring. Perhaps she was a clerk? A janitor? Either or would've been amazing that with this body that was grinding into her butt and all she was doing was mediocre jobs.

She returned the favor as she smiled, pulling on the booty shorts with her butt cheeks. "I'm a fast learner." was her quick response as she would let go of the fabric to let it snap back into the opposing butt. She was taken aback with how diverse this girl was coming at her, feeling those cheeks pulling down her shorts as it revealed her pink bikini bottoms! A little blush formed on Sachiko's cheeks but she didn't make any sudden movements to tip off anyone as she let out a giggle and went for a immediate counter attack and looked to pull down Maddie's shorts with her butt cheeks in retaliation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:30 am

As the two of them kept on bumping butts, teasing each other and never once looking back despite the intense curiosity each must have been feeling about the other, everything else seemed to melt away. There were no other passengers, there were no jolts as the train rumbled down the tracks, and when it stopped a third time, letting off still more passengers and allowing a few more to climb aboard, Maddie didn't even think to look out at the scenery. As the car became less crowded, there seemed to be a buffer between her and her new friend and everyone else. All eyes could be on the two of them, and the girl from Los Angeles would never, ever notice.

"Yeah, I'm sort of a big deal over there," Maddie replied. A bit of a stretch, but, hey, what if this girl was a janitor, or a secretary, or one of the dozens of staffers who worked backstage? To her, even a rookie wrestler would be a big deal! And that woman who had conducted Maddie's entrance interview seemed to think that she could have a very bright future, as competitive, as driven to win as she was.

Maddie was pretty proud of exposing the girl's ass like that, pulling down her booty shorts almost halfway. She had spent many, many long hours learning to clap her butt cheeks at home, and all of that training was paying off! But her friend proved to be her equal in that department, as, with her newly exposed butt cheeks, she was easily able to grab Maddie's booty shorts back and yank them down, exposing Maddie's tiny little blue bikini bottoms and putting a blush on the American's cheeks!

"I can tell," she said with an audible grin, as she now pressed her bare buttocks hard against the other's, and then slid them downwards, trying to roll the other girl's booty shorts down and expose her entire butt by bunching up the fabric underneath those round butt cheeks! As she did that, Maddie would try to get a feel for what the girl was wearing underneath. "Oooooh...a thong? And nothing to cover up with?" she purred, as she felt quite a bit of bare butt cheek meeting hers!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:05 am

Sachiko kept her moans undercontrol as their tight butt muscles continued to grind against each other, neither butt giving up against the other's as they continued to pull down the other's booty shorts more and more lower on both girl's booties. "Oh? A big deal huh? I can't say that I've heard of you, and with an butt like this I can only guess you're either keeping yourself a secret, or maybe you just got here. Am I wrong?" Sachiko let out as she turned her head and almost turned enough to catch herself from making a mistake and losing their unspoken duel of not looking.

Turning her head back forward with a light blush on her face, embarrassed of being careless and almost giving a point to the mystery girl. The suspense was killing her, the more they battled butts and pantsing, the more she wanted to see just what kind of girl she was fooling around with! Now her booty shorts were pracitcally half way down her thighs, showing off the thong she was wearing since she was heading to the beach as she smiled out.

"Well I am going to beach. Why wouldn't I show off my body?" she let out, feeling extremely confident about the way she looked as she started to feel around with her butt cheeks to see what kind of bottoms the other girl was wearing. "Oh? What's this? A thong as well? No shame in hiding that dexterious butt of yours I see." Sachiko let out as they were drawing closer to the beach, it being within window view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:02 am

The Japanese girl's taunting made the tiny little hairs on the back of Maddie's neck stand up. She wanted to know who this girl was. Was she a legend? A fellow rookie? Was she a part-time night-shift janitor in the cafeteria? Just feeling that toned, round butt grinding against her own didn't seem like it was enough. Maddie wanted to look her in the eye and stick one hand down the front of the girl's shorts, while the other hand got out her phone and called AFW to set up a match between the two of them right now. Even if she was a janitor! Maddie's head twitched, slightly, to the side, but she immediately snapped it back forward. She was dying to see this girl, but she could wait a little bit longer...just a little longer...

"Well, I can't say I've heard of you, either, cutey," Maddie would taunt right back, inclining her head and gently bonking their craniums together. "Maybe you're the one who's new to the scene, huh? Wouldn't you and your bangin' booty be embarrassed if I turn out to be an AFW legend?" Maddie, with her own shorts bunched well down her thighs, would swing her hips to the left, then the right, then the left again, rubbing her bare butt cheeks rhythmically across those of her mystery friend. It was almost as if her butt itself was talking, challenging its rival with a haughty, confident: Ha! Ha! Ha!

The information that the girl was also going to the beach—a logical conclusion, but one which Maddie had not dared to jump to—excited the American still more, though she played it cool. "Of course there's no shame in showing off my fabulous fanny at the beach." Though it felt so scandalous, already being pantsed by the other girl, and in public, Maddie couldn't help but make an obvious move: she thrust her butt vigorously backward, ramming it into the other girl's, wanting to feel the way they squished together, bare cheeks on bare cheeks, and surprise her by making the first true "attack!" "I was even thinking of taking the thong off to avoid tan lines...I can tell from your voice you're a bit more modest, though," she taunted.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Sachiko let out a laugh, the thought of being with an AFW Legend was entertaining to think of. Even if she couldn't off of the top of her head know any. Although she had joined the world of wrestling, Sachiko didn't exactly went diving back into history to learn the greats of the sport and of the league she was apart of, she was more concerned about what was in front of her (figuratively) that what was in the past. Now that most of their butt cheeks were exposed, the two pairs of butts decided to start a new phase of their little playing. They began to swat into each other as Sachiko felt those toned cheeks mashing into hers, firm and yet not fierce enough to let out a smack.

Sachiko would begin to swing back, twisting her hips and smacking back with her cheeks, telling the other pair that she was not going to let this happen without a fight. Left to right her butt swung, hitting the opposing butt back as if her butt was responding with a rebuttal with equal confidence and pride in itself. "Heh you can think that I'm new all you want. Because you'd be right. I only started working at the arena for a while, having gotten much experience yet. I'm looking to change that."

Closer they drew to the beach, there Sachiko would finally be able to get a good look at this mystery girl. She was so psyched, so amped for just being able to see someone! She would take a step forward as she was taken off guard by the sudden thrust, Sachiko smiling as she immediately stepped back to give a much harder thrust, excitement seeping into her body and getting close to uncontrollable! "Oh? You're going to do that? Planning to show that butt off to someone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:43 pm

The two butts were now in quite the intricate dance, as Maddie's rump gave a little slap, a little thrust, and was met with the same mere seconds later from her mystery friend's hindquarters. The curvature of the two posteriors molded to fit each other, Maddie thrusting from below and feeling the other girl's butt cheeks mold to hers, squished upward by them, almost like they were sitting on a shelf. Of course, then the exact same thing would happen to hers, as the two of them battled back and forth, neither booty seeming to gain the advantage for more than a few seconds. Possibly the most thrilling feeling were head-on collisions, when both butts thrust at the same time—Maddie couldn't help but gasp at the feeling of flesh squishing, flattening, even oozing outwards as two butts tried to fill the space normally occupied by just one.

And, as the two girls talked, so too, in a different way, did their butts, each thrust a challenge, each press a rebuttal, between two very proud, very even body parts. "Ha! I knew it!" Maddie teased, giving that other butt a quick, sharp bump when the girl admitted she was new. "You're just a newbie! Newbie newbie newbie!" Maddie swished her butt back and forth, rubbing in every teasing word. She had to do that before she made her own admission. "But you weren't wrong either. I'm new here, too. How funny is that, that the two of us both work there and are both rookies? What are the odds we'd find each other?"

Maddie slammed her butt into its rival, and felt a slam back that threw her forward a step. She immediately retaliated with an even harder thrust, and then kept her butt pressed there, grinding down on the other! "I wasn't planning on it!" she announced with a giggle, as the train grinded to a halt and opened its doors. The sound of seagulls and the crisp smell of ocean water wafted in.

Maddie relaxed a little bit, her grinding turning to much more gentle rubbing as she continued: "I wasn't planning to show it off to anyone in particular...but now, I think I just might be." She glanced out the window at the beachfront shops to one side, then out the other to the lovely beach itself. They needed to get off, but... "Okay, be honest. You totally snuck a peek of me already, right?"

She was kind of hoping the girl would admit it and she could declare victory and finally get a look at her mystery girl...but something told her this girl might be just as competitive as she was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 am

Sachiko let out a laugh as she listened to the girl behind her as they continued to squish each other's butts, the both of them getting more and more excited with each passing second they drew closer to the beach. "How funny! I didn't think that I'd meet another newbie today! I guess we just want to have some fun in the sun today. By the way, I already have one cleared and won under my belt. Whatddya say to that? I bet you didn't even start yet." Sachiko poked fun at her newest rival that she has yet to lay eyes on as their train pulled up to the stop, doors opening as the smell of the beach flooded in.

Sachiko took a deep breath of air as she looked towards the open door as she heard the mystery girl tell her to admit defeat as she shook her head. "Naw, you totally took a peek didn't you?" she shot right back and as much as she didn't want to pull her butt away and not give off the impression that she was giving up, there was only a certain amount of time that the door was going to remain open until the train would head back.

Not willing to sit through city terror of trains again, Sachiko pried her butt off of the mystery girl's and quickly headed towards the door. "Come on slowpoke! You're gonna get left behind!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:53 am

Maddie felt that head shake against hers after she took her shot at getting the girl to admit defeat. Obviously, this person, whoever she was, was a stubborn one, and didn't want to lose even that one simple, unspoken contest anymore than Maddie did. The only thing Maddie didn't want to do even more was miss the chance to disembark from the train and sit through a whole other hour-long cycle through the city in order to get back to this exact same spot.

The doors had already been open for twenty, maybe thirty seconds. This was the end of the line, and they would take a little extra time before they closed again and headed back into the city proper. But Maddie had no idea how long that "little extra" would be. Already, she felt like the train had been sitting here for longer than it had at the other stops. It took all of her willpower to peel her butt away from the mystery girl's, slightly sweaty, perfectly smooth skin giving an audible "tearing" sound as it pulled away from equally sexy flesh, leaving both girls with goosebumps of excitement all over their round rumps as they hurried for the door.

Maddie, immediately, put a hand up to the side of her face, to hide the other beachgoer from her eyes. "I'm still not looking! If you even glanced at me accidentally you totally lose!" she called out, as she rushed across the threshold and onto the solid cement of the elevated station platform. Not ten seconds later, the train doors closed behind her, and the big metal thing went rattling on its way.

Maddie turned herself away from the other girl again, then thrust her butt out, trying blindly to find her rival's butt and give it another push. Though she was well aware of the fact that they probably needed to turn around and face each other at last... "And by the way," she would add, "I can definitely outrun you, so don't think you can call me slowpoke, snaily!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:19 am

Sachiko quickly made her way out of the train, making sure she wasn't going to get blocked or cut off from exited as she wanted to leave the cab first. It may have been a childish thing to focus so much on a little foot race not even a meter long. But she was competitive and that butt jousting was intense! Never before had she had to work so hard to jab her butt at another. She was so excited that she forgot to pull up her shorts, showing off that thong underneath as she drew a few eyes. None that Sachiko was worried about, but there was only one that she was wanted on her butt.

And she could feel it, those eyes of her mystery friend staring at her butt!

At least that was she was imagining. She was unaware of the strides that the other beachgoer was going through to keep her eyes from getting any more visual information. Sachiko kept her head high and eyes close, ensuring that she wouldn't accidentally turn around and make eye contact as her butt was thrusted out with pride. She would feel the butt again bump into hers, Sachiko standing firm. "Ha! Keep telling yourself that! I could run miles around you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next