Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Friendly Wager

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Friendly Wager - Page 5 Empty Re: A Friendly Wager

Post by Berial Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 am

Oh, there's something. It was faint, but gradually growing brighter and brighter with each passing moment. It was oddly warm. She was drawn like a moth to a flame. Eventually, it overtook her entirely. Masuyo felt...tired. And a little hungry.

She let out a yawn before opening her eyes. She was back in this weird room. The light seemed brighter than before, causing her to rub her eyes before she narrowed them. What happened? Oh right, she was knocked out. And it was oddly pleasant. Speaking of which, where was that woman? Her eyes looked to the right, then to the left. Ah, there she was. Laying comfortably right beside her. Right. Beside. Her.

Her eyes shot open as she quickly grabbed the woman's arms and scrambled on top of her. Pinning her arms to the mat, she locked eyes with the manager.

"Ha ha! That was a bad mistake, letting me have a nice nap like that. You won't catch me off guard like that now. Go ahead. Try it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:06 am

The manager was surprised that Masuyo had this much energy. Fubuki was shoved onto her back, pinned down and looking up at a smirking MMA fighter. Despite her position, she giggled.

"Oh honey, I don't think you understand.....in here, I am superior." she whispered, leaning her head up and capturing Masuyo's lips in a deep kiss.

A Friendly Wager - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 am

"Yeah, right! That's what you think, you big chested job-"

Masuyo was cut off by the deep, longing kiss planted on her lips. Well, she was surprised. Not that she would count it as being caught "off guard". The surprise more came from the fact that it had actually happened. Slowly, she felt her eyes narrow as she drew closer and closer to Fubuki's face. Masuyo felt herself being absorbed as their tongues fought for supremacy within the kiss. It was steamy and intense. She released the hold on her arms, bringing them to the back of her head as she attempted to deepen the kiss. It was a really involved lock, but nothing she wasn't used to. She thanked herself for accepting that hentai match now. The pay was plenty and very generous, but had she known it would score her a manager, she probably wouldn't have fooled around so much.

"Hah." She let out a hefty breath against the woman's lips, her eyes trailing up and down her face, taking in her features. "I don't get this. I thought this was my reward."

In the midst of this feverish display, Masuyo kept herself attentive. It was easy to see this woman wasn't quite done.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:41 am

This kiss shut her up nice. If anything, she seemed to enjoy the attention Fubuki was giving her. The pair made out passionately on the bed, with Masuyo even releasing the pin to deepen it. Seizing the advantage, the manager rolled them both, pinning Masuyo again before breaking the kiss momentarily.

"I think you are the jobber here sexy...but don't worry...." she said, leaning down to gently bite at her ear lobe, "It will be between us."

"Consider this a mutual reward." she smirked, sitting up on her toned stomach, before slowly stripping off her tight top, clad in her black bra.

A Friendly Wager - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 am

She didn’t even care when Fubuki reversed the pin. Masuyo was confident she could get out of it if need be. She had the height and weight advantage, not to mention her raw strength. But something was keeping her pinned here. She felt so warm on top of her, like a blanket you just didn’t want to leave in the morning. This position became even more enticing when the manager removed her top, revealing her sizable cleavage barely contained behind her tight bra.

Masuyo gave a no doubt audible gulp. An elated grin growing on her face. Eyes locked on her ample chest, hovering just above her, brimming with anticipation.

"What a pleasant view."

Her mouth slightly agape, she felt her body tense, hardly able to restrain herself.

Oh Buddha, guide me.

Reaching up and cupping a warm mound in each of her hands, Masuyo shot forward before leaning down, running a line of kisses up the woman’s toned abdomen. Finally reaching cleavage, she’d snake her hands around the manager’s back, reaching her bra straps as she’d slowly attempt to unravel them. It was difficult to recall the last time she felt this eager. Something was getting into her. It was like her match with Elsa, minus the intimacy. Maybe it was because this was more or less a reward. She was a glutton after all. No, it was a chemical. It had to be a chemical. She was going to the administration after this. Maybe. Depends on how this goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5