Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Best Day Ever

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 3 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:14 am

It was a strange thing to think, but Mariah took some comfort in knowing that Faheema found her curiosity endearing. Most - her wife not included - saw it a less appreciative light. In fact, the word most often used to describe it was ‘nosy’. But that was just the way she was. People were interesting. A dark, mysterious woman from a trouble part of the world  had come into her life, there was a story there, and she wanted to know it.

So the knowledge that they were just putting a pin on this issue was a welcome revelation. To be continued.

For now, she went about the task of pleasing Faheema’s excellent flesh and undoing what felt like an eternity of mounted tension. Not that she wouldn’t be adding some her own to the mix, of course, though she was fairly sure Faheema would prefer the way she was thinking.

Speaking of which, she couldn’t help but giggle as Faheema yelped at the anal intrusion. Definitely a spot that they’d be returned to later on and running a few experiments with. ”Oh, luck doesn’t have anything to do with it. I never bet against Bubbles. That’s always where the smart money is.”

”Not that you didn’t have me, here and there.” Bubbles was quick to add that in, as she went in for a kiss to Faheema’s neck, following with a soft nibble on the spot that she’d roughly gnawed during the match. ”More than a few times, I’ll give you that.”

”But almost doesn’t count.” Mariah teased in a sing-song as she made her way down the length of Faheema’s legs, paying special attention to those weary joints, squeezing with a hard rub. She came all the way to the calves, and that was where her journey ended, as she finished them off with a loving pat.

Now came the real fun. ”On your back.”

Last edited by acuya on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:06 am

Okay, maybe Faheema would start resisting the will of her sexy captors after this massage was over. Every stop on Mariah's tour of her body had earned great appreciation, but when her skilled fingers started kneading the tendons in and around Faheema's knees, the weary woman saw stars. Hardly able to contain herself, Faheema twitched and undulated on the bed as a yell of pleasure and pain filled the room. Her joints had done the work of a dozen men, and the ligaments were in bad shape.

Had been, anyway. From the popping and snapping that Faheema could both feel and hear in the joints, it sounded like Mariah was trying to break her legs. The merciless squeezing had a purpose, however, and when Mariah finally released Faheema's body from her grip, the Nubian collapsed in a state of bliss. Good lord, had her legs needed that!

Naturally, when Mariah ordered her to lie on her back, Faheema acquiesced immediately, thrusting up on her hands and knees to flip herself over like a pancake. She actually felt as young and spry as a woman of her age rightfully should, and now that she didn't need to lie face down, she was even more comfortable! Resting her head back on the pillow, Faheema's eyes darted from Bubbles to Mariah, both staring down at her, returning their gazes with a needy pout.

“You are an angel, Mariah,” she hummed, lifting a leg up to extend and flex her knee joint before setting it back down. Grinning, she decided to give both women some context to understand why the African woman had been so enraptured by the massage for her legs. “Would you believe me if I told you that I walked...” Faheema paused to do some quick estimations in her head, “...hundreds if not thousands of kilometers in my life? It's true.”

Not a very precise estimate, but an accurate one. The reason was as extensive as the breadth of the hiking distance itself, and unlike most of the oddities in Faheema's life, it was also relevant to why she had gotten strong enough to take on a wrestling career. “These are legs that don't get enough love, for all they have done, so thank you for tending to them. What are you planning to do with my front?” she asked with a sultry leer, thrusting her hips up and down a little to urge Mariah to jump back on her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 pm

As Faheema twitched and jumped around at her touch, Mariah couldn’t help but giggle with every new noise she made. Aside from it just being unbearably sexy, there was something oddly cute. Here was this strong woman, this dangerous fighter, this beast of a wrestler who nearly destroyed her wife and would break any normal wrestler to pieces in short order...and she was laying on the bed, squirming under her touch like a little schoolgirl. ”Oh, come on now, I’m not that good.”

”Pfft, yes you are.” A quick break from kissing to joke, and then Bubbles went right back to work.

”I know.” She chirped, as her fingers found an especially tender muscle to whip into shape. “Was making an attempt at that ‘humility’ thing I keep hearing about.”

Obedient as ever, Faheema flipped over and put her front on display, from her glistening thighs to her increasingly wet sex to her hardened abs to her perky breasts to her handsome face. It went without saying at this point, but Bubbles had to marvel, anyway. As a bodybuilder, she thought of herself as a connoisseur of the female form, and Faheema had one of the most unique builds she’d ever seen.

When Faheema told them how far she’d traveled with those hardened legs, Bubbles knowingly nodded. It was hardly hard to believe, especially given what else they knew about her. ”I believe you.” Bubbles started to move over the bed, crawling over Faheema’s form and taking care not to knock her head around as she moved. ”And don’t worry, Mariah’s going to make sure everything below the waist gets proper attention. Me on the other hand…”

Bubbles finish her thought with action, as she took up position above Faheema’s head, facing towards her legs, on her knees. She looked down at that pretty face, just admiring the gleam in her eyes and the curve of her lips, before she dipped down and went for a kiss once more - this time, upside-down. A different angle, one that gave it a fresh twist, as Bubble’s breasts pressed against the top of Faheema’s head and threatened to slip over.

At the same time, she reached up and took Faheema’s breast in her palm, running a soft hand over it and starting a gentle squeeze, probing it with each finger in turn. A loving caress.

Below, however, Mariah followed a more aggressive path. She moved up Faheema’s legs as if the scent of her sex drew her in, and brought her attention to the Nubian’s dark patch. With her face close, she blew over the dripping sex, showering it with cool air, and then dab her tongue out for a quick taste. Just a light touch, nothing much at first, but a longer one followed after that, then longer still, until her tongue was out in full force. Circling, pushing, slapping against her pussy, but not pressing inside just yet. Only tasting. Only teasing.

For now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:07 am

How spoiled was Faheema on this fateful night? Lying in the company of two beautiful, kind women, tending to her body like no one ever had. A dwelling that looked like it belonged to a queen, in a city that, despite its indifference, had managed to give Faheema a much better home than she had known before. As much as she missed Sudan sometimes, her decision to start over somewhere else had been dearly rewarded.

“Are you two always this sweet with your conquests?”
she asked as Bubbles and Mariah moved in to divide her up. Bubbles hovered over her, casting a shadow on the Nubian, while audible shuffling near the foot of the bed was the only clue to what Mariah was doing. “In my youth, I was a hopeless romantic. Wanted nothing more than the love of another woman. If I had just been allowed to find that kind of love in my home country, I may never have left, despite all the other hardship. Were either of you as passionate before you got into wrestling?” Faheema ended her diatribe with a parting question, not wanting to ramble too much about herself when so much of the Burste couple's lives were still a mystery to her.

Maybe now wasn't the best time, though, because the mouths of both women were soon put to much more pleasant use. Bubbles drifted down to lock Faheema in an upside-down smooch, a simple but thrilling spin on the act that made the Nubian feel like her younger, romantic self once again. Feeling a hand grasp her sensitive breast, fondling and kneading it softly despite the strength her grip was capable of, only furthered Faheema's building lust. Smiling as she kissed Bubbles, the Nubian beauty extended her tongue to taste and caress the inside of the bronze woman's mouth, sliding past her own tongue to explore as deep as it could.

“Hmg, I see that you enjoy taking me upside-down,” Faheema whispered with a giggle, referencing the position Bubbles had chosen to force an orgasm out of her opponent during their match. Mariah brought Faheema's mind rushing back to the present, however, when her hot breath tickled the woman's nethers. Slowly, her tongue started teasing Faheema, caressing her folds, shy at first, but quickly escalating in aggression as Mariah started bullying Faheema's womanhood around with her mouth. The measured buildup was killing her. Mariah was like a wild hyena approaching a wounded animal. Cautious at first, until she realized that her prey couldn't fight back, at which point she would feast mercilessly.

Once again, the Nubian's response was lively but utterly submissive in tone. She quivered and sighed under them both, reaching up to grasp Bubbles' head and run her hands through her hair. Mariah especially got an ecstatic reception, with Faheema thrusting her hips up into the woman's face, filling her nostrils with the African's scent. One of her legs popped up and fell back down over Mariah's shoulder, calf muscles drawn tight against her back. Was she embracing the woman as lovingly as she could under the circumstances, or holding Mariah in place to force her to continue? No one could say for sure, not even Faheema herself.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Bubbles just listened with a smile as Faheema talked, noting how chatty she was in spite of arousing assault that she and Mariah were laying down. Not that she minded, of course - while some women shunned pillow talk, she had always been one to embrace it. Fucking a woman was good, no question there, but getting to know her, what made her tick, experience her hopes and fears and dreams...the personal touch made everything so much better. Faheema’s life was a story, and Bubbles was happy to have her own little chapter in it.

”Me?” Bubbles lifted her head up and brushed a few hairs out of her eyes’ way, wanting to make sure the full width of her face was on display for Faheema. As she spoke, though, Mariah, took her used her time wisely.

”Before wrestling, honestly, I never had much chance to really cut loose.” Mariah began to slip her tongue inside Faheema’s sex, but even that was part of the tease - she went in, started to root about, only to pull away the second Faheema started to react. ”I don’t know how it is in Sudan, but in America, women like me aren’t exactly looked on too fondly.”

It was a sobering thought, and Bubbles hated to think she was ruining the moment. She was quick to replace the frown on her face with a soft smile, before giving Faheema another quick peck. ”But I discovered wrestling. A sport where women like you and me aren’t just tolerated - we’re respected. And with all the eager girls coming to watch my matches, I had plenty of chances to be…” She dipped down and ran her tongue over the length of Faheema’s face, leaving a trail of saliva from the top of her forehead to the tip of her chin.

Now it was Mariah’s turn to speak, as she reluctantly pulled her tongue away from Faheema’s quivering sex. Bubbles went back to work, with renewed vigor, though, as she moved forward and let her breasts over the Nubian’s face, covering it in a fleshy warmth. ”I thought I was passionate, until I saw Bubbles in action. It was just easy to get swept away in it all, watching her work, seeing what she could do to another woman…”

As if to prove the point, Bubbles brought her lips to Faheema’s breast and began to savage them. At first, she gave one a wild, strong bite, right on the hardened nub of a nipple, digging her teeth in for one crazy moment - before abruptly changing gears and giving it soft, tender kisses instead, suckling on it like she only desired to taste the sheen of sweat on Faheema’s skin

”After Bubbles, there was just no going back.” She sighed and lowered her head once more. ”But I don’t need to tell you that, do I?”

And so the double team began again, with renewed pace. Mariah greeted Faheema’s pussy with a kiss, then dove in and started to explore, flicking her tongue from side to side as she went deeper and deeper still. No more playing around - Mariah was going for the climax with a steady effort, and she was willing to wager she wouldn’t have to wait long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 am

Faheema listened as the two lovers shared a little of their past with her. Of course America mistreated women like them. Was there any nation on Earth that didn't?

After everything she had heard already, it was surprising that Bubbles couldn't intuit just how hostile life was in Sudan for women like Faheema, but the African still agreed with the thrust of what she was saying. The wrestling world allowed both women to be themselves, and earn a living in the process. That was something to be grateful for, especially for the formerly destitute Faheema.

She would have responded to Bubbles with some words of kindness or reassurance, but the dizzying excitement in her mind had robbed her of the ability to form words. Mariah had never stopped working the Nubian's increasingly damp sex, and her tongue was starting to push past her folds to wiggle against the spongy flesh within. Each dip inside drew a moan or a shocked gasp from the Nubian's lips, and when Mariah pulled it back out, she would groan and twist, humping the air with desperate fervor. The woman knew how to keep Faheema hanging on her every action, and she found herself grasping the bed sheets tightly as she prayed for the smaller woman to go deeper and deeper.

When Mariah took her turn to sing the praises of her wife, Bubbles descended until her chest rested on the Nubian's face, burying her in a prison of flesh. Mariah's voice faded as two large mammaries pressed against Faheema's ears, but by now, she wasn't listening anyway. The African was lost in her pleasure, but the realization that she couldn't quite breathe in this position brought her back. Combined with Bubbles' decision to shock her by gnawing hard on one of her perky tits gave Faheema a rush of adrenaline. Suddenly, she had an excuse to get feisty!

Another strong leg came up and hooked around Mariah's other shoulder, Faheema tightly embracing her blonde head in a scissor hold of sorts. Almost no pressure was applied, with the Nubian unsure of how much squeezing Mariah could take. Since she had managed to wed Bubbles, a strong wager could be made that she was tough in her own right, but Faheema didn't want to risk hurting anyone right now. No, she just held Mariah's head in her grip, warming the woman's ears with her thighs and forcing her to feel the muscles pressing in around her.

“Hmg...nnh!” Faheema cried excitedly into the Virgin Killer's chest as she felt soft lips starting to suckle on the same tit that had been bitten a moment earlier. The contrasting pain made the pleasant sensations much stronger, and every movement of Bubbles' lips, every flick of her tongue, caused the dark muscles around Faheema's chest to contract in response. Her sex wasn't being shown any mercy, either, with Mariah's tongue able to wiggle and probe around at its leisure regardless of the hold on her head.

The poor Nubian was out of her depth, no match for the scintillating team of Bubbles and Mariah. Becoming lightheaded from the smothering, Faheema shook and twisted from side to side, massaging Bubbles' breasts with her face as she struggled to get any gulp of air she could. Her arms went up around the giantess, struggling but not quite able to move her. Through all of this, Mariah was left alone, free to continue licking her straight to a thrilling climax, Faheema's sex already spurting and leaking uncontrollably as she melted in Mariah's mouth.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:01 am

This was a dance, Bubbles decided. An art form that only women like them could appreciated. Anyone watching this on the outside would’ve just seen three sexy woman fucking and gotten turned on by it. An understandable reaction given everything going on - there were precious few things hotter than three enjoying themselves on a luxurious bed.

But to truly appreciate the interplay, you had to be a part of it. It wasn’t nearly enough to just watch.

Watching meant one wouldn’t have felt the way Faheema shuddered at their combined touch, as Mariah expertly played with her folds. She paused for a moment as the legs closed in around her head, like an animal sensing danger at the water hole, but when it became clear that those steel pillars weren’t about to do her harm, it was right back to her feeding. If anything, they spurred her on - being in the grip of a stronger woman, someone who could crack her in half in an instant, was something she’d come to live with and love.

”So strong.” She ran her hands over Faheema’s thighs and squeezed, feeling the ripped muscle beneath her flesh. With a smile, she turned her head and gave both legs a quick kiss, as if paying her respects to their twin power, before she dove back into the Nubian’s sex and brought renewed vigor with her.

It was fine work, but Faheema wouldn’t be able to appreciate it if she were unconscious, and Bubbles’ breasts could make that happen. It was a shame, really, since she absolutely loved the way Faheema’s fine features moved against her bare flesh, the way her lips kept searching for air that just wasn’t there. Some women preferred facesits, and Bubbles was no stranger to those, either, but for her money there was nothing so satisfying as a properly applied breast smother.

But all things had to come to an end. She needed Faheema awake for the fun to continue. Mostly awake, at least.

”Breath.” She lifted her breasts up, just enough to give Faheema precious gulps of air filled with her scent. At the same time, she seized her former foe’s wrists and pinned them to the bed, pressing them down hard to emphasize her control, her strength, her power in the situation. She stared hard into Faheema’s dark red spheres with her icy blue pools, anticipation taking over her face. Any moment now, Mariah would push her to the edge, and she didn’t want to miss a thing. Not a single twitch.

”Let me hear that scream.” Her steamy breath swept over Faheema’s face, blowing back her curls. ”Nice and loud. Wake the neighbors.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Once Bubbles' gargantuan chest levitated off of her head, Faheema breathed a sigh of relief. Several of them, actually. That gesture of domination was quickly replaced by another one, however, when Bubbles managed to snatch both of her arms and pin them securely to the bed. Not with enough force to hurt her wrists, but more than enough to project her authority, to make it clear that she and her wife had the power to take Faheema by force. Even though Bubbles and Mariah were just playing with her, the mere realization that they could put the mighty warrior at their mercy was intoxicating.

The adrenaline rush filling her body was one that Faheema had come to dread back in Egypt. There, it had been a result of her survival instincts kicking in whenever she was assaulted by one or more men, always trying to hurt her, or worse. Those bastards had been lucky to walk away with split lips and broken fingers, but against two women that she actually liked and trusted, Faheema found that she was enjoying the thrill of being rendered helpless. Being held down by Bubbles while Mariah took advantage was exhilirating, and as the former stared down at her, watching intently for her reaction, the performance did not disappoint.

“Gnh...rrg...B-Bubbles, mercy!” Faheema pleaded, struggling and bucking against her grip. It wasn't a genuine plea; with the strength and fury that the Nubian was capable of summoning, both women would have known if she wasn't happy with what they were doing to her. No, Faheema was just enjoying herself, exploring the thrill of dis-empowerment in the only environment where it was safe for her to do so. Before long, however, the acting stopped as her body started to burn. Mariah's tongue was so deep now that each flick against her sensitive inner passage sent an electric shock up the Nubian's spine. She could feel the pressure building in her loins as a boiling jet of liquid bubbled up to the surface.

“H-hah! My b-body is on fire! Mariah, you're wonderf-ful. I'm g...going to pop, I...EAAAH!”
Faheema bellowed, an intense, passionate scream as her geyser finally erupted. A highly pressurized stream of warm liquid splashed into Mariah's waiting mouth as smaller rivets spilled out in all directions. Faheema came hard, bucking up and down to ride it out for as long as she could. When it was over, Faheema's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and with a deep sigh of exhaustion, she collapsed back down on her soft resting place. Catching her breath was going to take a moment.

“Oy Mariah, you are a kind and generous ruler,” the woman sighed, eyelids drooping as she displayed a delirious smile. “Good thing you had Bubbles holding me still for you, right?” she said, winking up at the bronze idol still hovering over her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 am

As Faheema squealed and gyrated and writhed, Bubbles couldn’t help but wonder if she realized how unbelievably sexy she was right now. She still found it hard to believe that she hadn’t had any real sex prior to a year ago - it seemed unfathomable that a woman like this could go undiscovered for so long. A true diamond in the rough, and they’d been lucky - blessed, even - enough to dig her up.

Bubbles took note as she continued to hold down, though she was hardly putting much more than a token effort at it. If Faheema wanted to, she could’ve put up far more of a struggle, and while she was fairly confident that she and Mariah could’ve put her down together, it would’ve still be a hard-won fight, one that would leave the room in tatters. But no, it was just a small show of force, an illusion of real dominance, something to keep Faheema’s pot stirring. If the sweet sounds she made were any indication, it was working

”No, no.” Bubbles gave Faheema’s breasts a couple of playful slaps in response to her pleas. ”If you wanted mercy, you should’ve won, Faheema. Tonight, you’re all mine.” She grabbed her tight by the head and forced her to look upwards, making sure they’re gazes locked. ”You’re all ours.”

That was all the cue Mariah needed to press in even harder, and her efforts were rewarded with Faheema’s release. Though they’d both heard her shriek in pleasure before, this time was wholly different - private, no one to share it with, no crowd to dampen the noise. Just the unfiltered, perfect sound of a woman caught in the throes of ecstasy.

And Bubbles had forgotten to record it. A shame, but she’d have other opportunities.

As Faheema came down, Bubbles wiggled about on the bed, sat Indian-style, and lift Faheema’s head to lay it on her lap. She idly twirled the Nubian’s hair about as Mariah finished up, licking and lapping at the mess she’d just made between Faheema’s legs. ”You know,” She gave the pussy one, final dab with the tip of her tongue, before lifting up to stare across the lush body. ”It’s been a while, but I was a wrestler once. I might give you more of a fight than you’d think.”

Mariah was all smiles and lecherous glares, but Bubbles knew her enough to see the real challenge underneath. While she wasn’t a wrestler anymore, some of that fire still burned, and she missed being inside the ring more than she would ever care to admit. Maybe she and Faheema could find a way to scratch that itch before they were done.

But that would be later. For now, the business was all about pleasure.

”Speaking of which, I realized something a moment ago.”] She tapped Faheema’s forehead. ”You’ve had two orgasms since we met. I’ve had one. But Mariah’s been left out.” It was her turn to wink now, giving Faheema the silent signal. ”Not all that fair. Agree or disagree?”[/color][/color]

Last edited by acuya on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 am

The best sex of Faheema's young life, breaking the record that had been set by Bubbles just a couple hours ago, came to a fitting conclusion. A screaming Nubian, staring up at the hovering powerhouse who had her head locked in a vice, while her wife steadily licked the trapped woman until she popped. Even the closer was worthy of praise, as the stupefied Faheema felt her head being lifted and laid on top of Bubbles' crossed legs while Mariah lapped at her increasingly sensitive folds. The extra mile earned her a soft whimper as Faheema writhed, tilting her head back to fully nestle it in the opening created by Bubbles' thick legs.

“Ooh, now this bed is too comfortable,” the Nubian purred, enjoying the moment of intimacy. The warmth of her former opponent's body calmed her nerves, and the playful twirling of her messy hair made her giggle. It was a little embarrassing for the stern warrior to expose her sensitive side so utterly, but Bubbles was right: Faheema was all theirs tonight. “This moment is what I traveled the world in search of, and it feels even better than I hoped it would.”

Mariah's remark brought Faheema out of her somber contemplation, for which she was honestly thankful. The smaller woman was great at restoring Faheema's fire when she was starting to get moody, and nothing could reignite her feisty spirit like an informal challenge.

Pah, dream on,” the Nubian scoffed, although her smooth, confident tone wasn't threatening. “I've broken men much bigger than you. Besides, I'm...not much of a wrestler, if I'm honest. There's an art to the grappling that I never learned fighting in the street.”

When Bubbles observed that no one had given Mariah's body its due yet, wonderful, awful ideas started forming in Faheema's head. “Do you want to help me ravage her?” she whispered, grinning up at the giantess. “Or would you prefer to watch the show, as Mariah did when we were in the shower?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down