by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii Showdown - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:58 pm

"Hnnnghh...!!" Micca whined, closing her eyes tightly in order to fight back the pain and humiliation she was experiencing thanks to Shiho. She needed to do something about her situation, or else she would have to swallow her pride and admit defeat, calling the blonde kawaii Shiho-sama in the process.

Due to her position at the moment, Micca could touch the mat with her hands, so she moved her hands while Shiho was busy focusing on her red butt. Quickly, she would try to push herself up, hoping that the sudden push could surprise Shiho, catching her off-guard. She would try to use her petite body to make Shiho lose her balance, falling backwards with Micca being on top of her. This might end up in a failure, but Micca would try regardless of the risks involved.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Shiho would just keep pulling harder and harder on those pink panties, stretching them out, maybe eventually trying to rip them right off of the brunette if the girl didn't give up before then! Wouldn't that be funny, watching Micca run around bottomless with her glowing-red butt! Shiho was going to shoot for that, for sure!

"C'mon!!" she demanded, as she yanked harder on those panties, leaning back to pull them further, to stretch them out more. Suddenly, Micca jerked upwards, getting her hands under her and shooting her upper body right up into Shiho's, their backs whacking against each other! It wasn't super hard, but Micca was off-balance and unprepared for the move, and as a result she went flailing off to the side, dragging Micca's panties along for a second and giving them one last tug before she ended up losing her grip on those, too!

"Gaaah!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Thanks to her hard work, Micca finally managed to get Shiho release her panties, though her butt was still glowing red thanks to those nasty spanks earlier. Quickly fixing her panties before pulling her shorts up, she gave Shiho a cute glare, as if promising to her that there would be a payback for what she had done earlier.

"It's my turn now!!" Micca shouted a she would pounce towards Shiho, hoping to get on top of her. If she succeeded, she would try to sit on her belly, perching herself there as she would grab the blonde kawaii by her wrists, pinning them down at both sides of her head. Scooting herself up, just below Shiho's chest, Micca showed Shiho a devious grin as she planned to exact her vengeance.

"Take this!!" Micca would lean forward, lowering her chest onto Shiho's face, pressing her modest breasts onto the other kawaii's nose and mouth, hoping to smother her with them. While they might be lacking in size, she thought that they still could be used for this purpose. For extra humiliation point, Micca would also try to rub her small tits all over Shiho's cute face!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:39 am

Shiho wished she hadn't let go of those panties. She had stretched them out when she went flying, which was great and added a little bit of extra embarrassment for Micca as it wasn't likely she could continue wearing them on a day-to-day basis, with the way the threads which they were composed of would be too long, now, and cause them to sag. She hoped that would annoy the brunette. But right now slightly loose panties were of no concern to her foe. Right now, Micca had leapt on top of Shiho, pinning her down...

Shiho was immobilized, with her hands on the floor, Micca's hands keeping them there. And that was not the only thing that Micca was doing to her. The blonde hardly realized what was happening, as that tiny, totally flat chest descended over her face. The idea that a girl as totally boobless as Micca would try to smother her...it was nuts! But there it was, that chest covered in skintight fabric pressing over Shiho's nose and mouth, stopping her from breathing!

"MMMMMRRRFFF!" she yelled, kicking her legs, squirming all around, all of a sudden rather desperate!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 am

Micca couldn't help but giggle a little as she rubbed her flat chest all over Shiho's adorable face. While she might be a little bit of titless, she was sure that she still could smother the blonde kawaii with her tiny mounds. She especially loved the sounds Shiho made as she mashed her tiny breasts against her mouth and nose, preventing her from breathing properly. And with her perching on top of her belly, she was sure that Shiho was having a very extreme discomfort at the moment.

But, she couldn't get the other kawaii to submit and call her Micca-sama if she couldn't breathe or speak. So, she would continue smothering her with her tits for a while before finally pulling back, removing her chest from her cute face, but still pinning her down on the mat, giving her a challenging smirk. She knew that Shiho probably didn't want to experience being smothered by her tiny breasts again. But, she needed to ask her whether she wanted to quit or not.

"So, you know what to say, right?" Micca asked. "Call me Micca-sama and beg me to stop, or I'll smother you again," she added as she prepared to lean forward again, bringing her chest towards Shiho's face for another breasts smother.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Shiho was furious. Totally, completely red in the face, mostly with anger, she told herself...but also with exhaustion, and embarrassment. The fight hadn't been of any considerable length, but it had been intense, and Micca had done so many things which just completely pissed Shiho off. The girl shouldn't have rejected Shiho's original offer to help her out. All she had to do was call her Shiho-sama, as was proper. Why the hell was Micca so self-centered!?!?

"Gmmmmmh! MMRRRFF!!" Shiho screamed, but she couldn't get any words out thanks to that totally flat, totally stupid chest pressing down over her face. At this rate, with Shiho screaming away all her oxygen and Micca keeping those little tits pressed against her face, Shiho was going to pass out before she could call her darker-haired opponent anything, let alone Micca-sama! Micca, however, removed her chest from Shiho's face...pretty much just to gloat.

Shiho growled as she watched that chest hovering just above her face. "Try to smother me again...a-and I'll bite your boobs!" Shiho hissed, snapping her teeth threateningly at Micca! "I swear I will!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:47 pm

"Oh yeah? Well, why don't you try it?! I bet you don't have enough guts to do that!" Micca challenged as she saw Shiho snapping her teeth threateningly at her, promising her to bite her boobs if she went for another breasts smother again. But Micca figured that she was just bluffing as she would lower herself again, engulfing Shiho's adorable face with her flat, modest chest, smothering her once more.

"If you wanna give up, just tap out so I can lift my boobs and let you speak~" Micca teased, this time shaking her upper body just to rub her small tits all over Shiho's face just to embarrass her even more. Also, by moving like that, it would be unlikely for Shiho to be able to bite her boobs. "Come on, Shiho-chan... I'm waitiiiiing~" she purred, hoping that this would be the final straw for her to finally give up and admit that Micca was better than her. She would like to hear Shiho calling her Micca-sama as well.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 am

"The only problem is going to be finding anything to bite! Because they're sooooooo flat!" Shiho would holler, face getting redder as her formerly meek opponent, gaining in confidence by the second, dared her to follow through on her threat. Why did Micca think Shiho wouldn't? The blonde was not going to let an undeserving fighter win this duel, and if it came to biting, so be it! She had warned Micca of the consequences of her actions, and now the brunette was just going to have to suffer through them! Shiho wouldn't feel bad about it!

Micca acted like she didn't think Shiho would really do it, but then, when her boobs came down again on the Sendai native's face, they were moving around, rubbing up, then down, smearing stupid Micca smell all over Shiho's face, making it difficult for Shiho to open her mouth wide, and difficult to get any part of Micca inside her mouth when she did manage to open it. She felt Micca's warm skin touch her teeth and tongue a couple of times, which just made her more furious, but when she tried snapping her teeth shut the best she did was nip Micca's sports top!

"MMMRRRRRRFFFF!" she yelled, almost overcome with anger and embarrassment, into those tiny tits!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:41 am

As Micca rubbed her flat titties all over Shiho's face, she could tell that the other kawaii was trying to bite her breasts, but thanks to her rubbing her small boobs all over her face, all Shiho could manage was nipping on her top. Micca would continue doing so, humiliating the girl, hoping that she would soon finally give up and admit defeat. It was for her own sake, after all.

After a while, Micca would pull herself back up, finally stopping her boob rubbing on her face as she would look down on her, grinning impishly. She usually wasn't like this, but thanks to Shiho's willful attitude, she couldn't help but be a little stubborn.

"So, what about now? Wanna give up?" Micca asked. "If you don't wanna, I'm gonna smother you again~" she teased, keeping Shiho pinned underneath her as she would lean forward again, preparing herself to bring her small breasts onto her face once again in order to smother her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:30 am

Shiho's face was bright red as that flat chest smothered her, her rage and embarrassment and exhaustion starting to pile up, as she began to get tired of this whole fight. She just couldn't take it anymore, and she wanted a way out. She wished she had never offered to help this stupid girl! All Micca did was take advantage of Shiho's kindness!

"RRRRMMMMMGGH!" Shiho yelled again, using up quite a bit of oxygen, nearly running out of breath before Micca lifted her chest up. The blonde sucked in deep breaths, trying to recover as Micca once again started taunting her! Shiho growled, her lips trembling, eyes narrowing as she tried to keep from breaking down under the stress of this situation! She refused to give up to someone this stupid and weak! She wasn't going to lose this! Micca wasn't ever going to make Shiho say those words!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!" Shiho screeched, as she gnashed her teeth at Micca again, really threateningly. "Either get off of me and go away or I will bite your boobs off! Or actually, no, you don't even have boobs to bite off, so I'll just leave lots of bitemarks! Idiot!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next