Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:06 pm

As Sayumi rolled them back into the center of the ring she found herself back on top of Cicilia, her own efforts made slow by the probing touch still inside of her, for now. Ahe placed a fiery kiss to the boxer's lips, fierce and powerful, baring down on the woman in such an uncharacteristically domineering way. She wouldn't stay for long, no, she wouldn't spoil Cicilia further. As their lips parted, she playfully poked her tongue out to give the German woman's lips a small lick. She smirked before she began to kiss down along the other woman's jawline.

She traveled down along her collar and breasts, pausing briefly to wrap her lips around the woman's nipple. Teasing it with a gentle suck until it was solid and stiff to her affections, she bit down lightly to give it a pinch and light tug. Her tongue flicking over the tip blithely before she released her with a soft pop from her lips. In place of her mouth, her hands had moved in to grasp and massage her silken mounds while Sayumi resumed her journey.

Crawling down along Cicilia's body, the boxer would no longer be able to hold her sway over the wrestler from the inside, her fingers sliding out from inside of her as she traveled along a road of kisses across Cicilia's abdomen, stopping at her navel to tease her belly button with her tongue.

Further still as she reached lower and lower, her kisses becoming softer and more teasing as she had reached Cicilia's exposed sex. Her palms dragged themselves down along Cicilia's body, smoothly parting the girl's thighs. Her fingers curling under Cicilia's legs to prop them up, almost pulling the girl into her as she wrapped her lips over top of the boxers womanhood. She chuckled softly as she kissed along the outside. "Mmm... do you want it?" She gently nuzzled Cicilia's inner thigh, knowing full well what the answer was but she waited to hear it, she wanted to hear it.

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Cicilia kissed back with just as much fire, not letting herself be COMPLETELY dominate by her rival and hardly so easily. Every bit of ground she'd take from her would have to be fought for and won! Their kiss was a short one, but very intense and hot. Sayumi bared down on her like a vice and the boxer pushed right back up in defiance, kissing nearly rabidly until the lavender cutie pulled away. Cicilia found her head leaning up somewhat, searching for Sayumi's lips but instead they found her tongue. Almost on impulse, Cicilia's own tongue slipped out from between her lips and met the wrestler's sharing a brief contact before she left her again, going further south.

Sayumi kissed down her body as she did before, going from her chin, down her neck, over her breast-bone and eventually to her breasts themselves, licking all around them and nipping them as Cicilia gasped and moaned. It felt just as good as the first time... Perhaps even better... It didn't take long AT ALL for Cicilia's nips to toughen to their maximum with Sayumi's AROUSING prodding but the cute little wrestler wasn't wasting much time getting where she wanted to go... Her lips separated from her breast with a resounding *pop*, causing the boxer to squirm in ecstasy.

"mmmmmmh..." Cicilia hummed in DISTINCT pleasure, the woman's lips replaced by hands that fondled her as Sayumi journeyed further down. She almost missed her tongue toying with her belly-button, so numbed with pleasure her senses were... She had COMPLETELY underestimated her rival's plan and now she was paying for it... again... but this time, she WELCOMED her wrongness. OH how she welcomed it...

Sayumi's kisses became softer and softer until they started to reach her sensitive area, pausing for but a moment as her hands came running down her sides and lifting up her legs.... Cicilia didn't resist. There was no reason too... Cicilia's breathing quickened and grew uneven as she began kissing all along the outside of her sex, making her grow more wet by the second. She wasn't ready just yet... but Sayumi's kisses were brutal and certainly quickened the process along.

"nnnnnnnnyes....." Cicilia moaned louder, throwing her head back in pure pleasure. "Yes...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 am

Sayumi giggled softly at Cicilia's reaction, not fulfilling her request right away. Her arms hooked her thighs holding them up as her arms reached around to lay her hands over the boxer, palms roaming over her abdomen and chest with no real purpose other than to feel the other woman beneath her. She lightly kissed along the inside of Cicilia's thighs, even running her tongue gently over the outside of the woman's sex.

"Say please?"
Oh how she was playing with the raven haired German, the dirty tease. She'd wait, filling the time with kissing whenever she please until Cicilia no doubt would say the magic word.

Getting what she wanted, her head dipped as her lips parted over Cicilia's sex, her tongue slipping past her lips, and the boxer's velvet fold to piece into her deepest sanctum. She pressed herself firmly between Cicilia's legs, making any squirming or wiggling pointless to shake her efforts as he tongue bumped around within her. Her palms slipped up and over her pillowy breasts, squeezing and caressing them as he had her way with Cicilia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:16 am

"P-please..." Cicilia begged without hesitation, COMPLETELY under Sayumi's intoxicating spell. She had NO idea what was in store for her when the woman made her way down there and that surprise was nothing but pleasant... Feeling the foriegn lips long and around her sex was a sensation beyond ANYTHING she's ever felt, beyond any words she could cobble together to describe it... It was just... just perfect...

It was not long after that her definition of perfection had been expanded to oral sex. Before this match, the most Cicilia had ever done was kiss some guy on the cheek for her parents. She never thought of sex as anything she wanted... From what she heard it was long, it took a lot out of both people and it created a bond between them, especially if it was an act of love. Before now, Cicilia thought of it as a cynic might, that it was just too much time and effort for pleasure in the moment...

Now...?

Cicilia moaned and gasped in utter pleasure, her writhing hardly doing ANYTHING to deter Sayumi... Her inside was getting wetter by the second... by the second and soon... her fluids spewed forth as her beautiful lavender wrestler probed deeply with her tongue, the sign to the official to start counting...

1.... 2.... 3....

Cicilia's strength was nearly completely SAPPED by her orgasm, her chest rising and falling HEAVILY with Sayumi's hands ever fondling her breasts... The Official continued to count on anyway.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 am

Sayumi tongue steadied out after awhile, drawing itself through the boxer in long luxurious strokes. Her face buried deep against the woman bobbed, nuzzling the inner walls of her thighs as she was held still. She could feel the woman beneath her tensing, fast... Surprisingly fast. When Cicilia finally climaxed she was completely flabbergasted how easy it had been to carry her over to the other side.

She found it cute... This big strong woman, with the strength to tear down walls, lay squirming beneath her now after such a short amount of time at the mercy of her tongue. She wasn't sure if she had somehow gotten better at this or... Perhaps Cicilia just very sensitive.

She lowered the woman's thighs as she pulled away, giving the woman's sex one last playful lick. Her cheek pressed lightly against the woman's leg as she licked her lips, watching what her handiwork had done with a smile. Idly, she traced small circles down Cicilia's leg as she spoke softly. "All done?" She taunted sweetly. As the official continued the count, she counted along with them playfully.

3... 4...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 am

5... 6...

Cicilia groaned, attempting to rise but finding very little strength to do so, her perception of the real world flooding back to her now that her arousal had been satisfied...... partly. She became aware of the crowd, their seemingly endless voices cheering them both on, some telling her to rise, others telling Sayumi to finish her off... She was naked in front of them all...

And surprisingly, The german didn't care. She once again found herself focusing on the lavender cutie's voice as she sat at her feet, her cheek pressed against her leg as she drew circles around it with her finger... She realized that she didn't care what the audience saw, so long as she was doing it with her sweet Sayumi...

"S...Sayumi..." Cicilia called, hoping to get the beautiful woman's attention. "C-come here... Please...?" She wanted to see her face just one more time before this match came to an end. Despite all that strength and resilience... Sayumi had simply taken her to limits she hadn't EVER been before! All her physical might meant NOTHING when faced with such an... addictive sensation. Should the lavender cutie make her way back to her, the boxer would smile, tired, but there was unmistakable love in her eyes, unhidden and uninhibited. She would reach up with her hands, taking her cheeks in her palms before pulling her down for a long, deep and loving kiss, her eyes remaining locked on hers...

She pulled away only as her breath began to fail but only an inch or two... she still had something to say...

"Sayumi...." She whispered, her voice soft but serious. "I... I love you..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:39 am

"5... 6..."

She continued to count along, gently nuzzling at Cicilia, running her fingers down her side. She wasn't doing anything that could be considered an illegal maneuver in holding the other girl down for a ten count out of sheer habit. She glanced up as the boxer called her name. Was she not actually able to get up, was she going to give a verbal surrender as well? She beamed cheerfully, having been able to regain a good deal of her own energy towards the end of their romp. Pushing herself up she crawled up along side Cicilia, scooting up to lay beside her, grinning happily at what she assumed was her victory. She was glad Cicilia had seemingly enjoyed herself too... these sorts of matches could sometimes not be fun for both parties.

She was about to say something else, likely taunt the boxer again when she paused, something about the way Cicilia was looking at her was... different. Sayumi made a soft 'meep' as she was pulled into a long passionate kiss. tense at first, she relaxed into it, letting it happen as she just enjoyed the woman's lips.

"8..." She was no longer counting with the official.

Her lidded eyes blinked groggily as Cicilia's confession. Did she... mean love-love? Maybe she was just in the moment... the afterglow of what just happened. What was she suppose to do? What was she suppose to say? "I... uh..." Was that what she was feeling as well? When they had been so close, so personal. Did she love Cicilia? How was she suppose to know? They barely knew each other...

"9..."

She panicked, pressing herself forward to plant another kiss on Cicilia's lips, forcing herself down on the boxer so she didn't have to say anything. She didn't know how she felt, this was all too confusing! Maybe this would make it go away... she didn't want to say the wrong thing, she didn't want to do the wrong thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am

Cicilia always lived in the moment and this was why she was more aware of her feelings toward the woman she was attracted too and was able to freely admit it. It wasn't just lust though there was plenty of that after today, but Sayumi's sweet and gentle personality had charmed her beyond reason. It didn't take knowing someone a long time for you to know your in love... It only took time to work up the guts or talk yourself out of it, neither of which Cicilia required.

Sayumi, on the other hand, looked... complicated. Panicked? The raw emotion on her face was extremely hard to read and there was nothing she could directly make out... Was she fearful? Did she feel the same? Was she mad? All these things were left obscure to the boxer and were things she desperately wanted to know. What she did know was that the lavender cutie craved her at least physically. All that was made abundantly clear to everyone in the arena. Perhaps... Perhaps Cicilia misjudged and mistook that for love...? She didn't know... she had never done anything like this before...

The boxer flinched in surprise as she felt Sayumi's lips on hers once again, practically pressing down on her in their kiss. Despite the panicked nature, the woman slowly closed her eyes, humming softly into the kiss she's been given, trying her best to figure her rival out...

10! KNOCKOUT

The Announcer cried, declaring an end to the match. Sayumi had won but that didn't matter at all to her. While she initially came her for the money so she could work less at the local diner, her priorities had changed... She wanted to know what was going on her the lavender cutie... If not as romantic partners then... as friends...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am

When she eventually broke from the kiss, her lips lingered for a long while before she became aware of their surroundings. She looked at Cicilia, a bit sadly before whispering to her as if she didn't want the crowds to hear. "Can we.. talk about all this someplace... not naked in a middle of a ring?" She smiled half halfheartedly as she sat up, offering Cicilia her hand.

She had been taken aback, having a bomb like that just dropped on her. Had it been there the whole time? Had she missed the signs? What even were the signs? She had never been in a relationship before. Never loved anyone... well, besides her parents. Scanning the ring, clothes thrown everywhere... parental love was not exactly the same thing as this. She wanted to sit down someplace and actually talk through this.  "Please?"

The crowd was cheering and hooting, the official hand wanted to raise her hand but she declined. If Cicilia came with her, she'd collect their things before heading to the back with the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:54 am

Cicilia nodded upon hearing Sayumi's request, the two of them on the same page. This was no place to be discussing their feelings in depth. The Boxer took her rival's hand in hers, pulling herself to her feet and realizing just how COLD she felt without either Sayumi pressed up against her or something over her body (preferably the former). Geez this felt... exposing.

"Thanks..." Cicilia would offer, watching the lavender cutie gather up their clothes before heading backstage. She would follow not far behind, her heart and mind racing. That sad look in her eye concerned her, almost as if she had to let her down... Was that really what she was gonna do...? Is that why she wanted to go somewhere private so her let-down wouldn't be any worse...?

The boxer shook the thought out of her head and just followed quietly behind, deciding she WOULDN'T expect the worst. She wanted to talk? They'd talk and that's all.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7