Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Primal Fucking Animals!

2 posters

Go down

Primal Fucking Animals! Empty Primal Fucking Animals!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Haruko's Appearance:

Haruko wasn’t in a fucking good mood. Well no…she hadn’t been in a good fucking mood…until about five seconds ago. The reason for this sudden change in mood? The fact that her male opponent was laying unconscious, bruised, and bloody on the mat. The jack ass had gotten on Haruko’s bad side when he beat up his girlfriend Bobbie…a woman she had been fucking for about two months now. The blond had met her in the first underground league she joined, and Bobbie had given her the green bikini she was wearing right now...the one that she loved dearly. Long story short, they hit it off after their first match. Bobbie was the typical badass with half of her hair shaved while the rest was average length. Nicely toned body, kind of on the lean side, though. She favored speed, and Haruko loved that about her in bed…or any other place they did it.

Of course her boyfriend didn’t like finding out. Bobbie told him she was sick of him and had a better offer that she’d been screwing for months now. The two went at it, Bobbie got hit with a coffee mug, and she got thrown out on the street bleeding all over the place. Haruko didn’t like that. So she showed up to the club that prick fought at, and she climbed into the cage. Open challenge kinda thing. The loser lasted two fucking minutes. Thirty seconds if you don’t count the time after he gave up but she kept on punching while checking things off the list.

Jaw? Check.

Ribs? Check check check…check!

Arm? Double Check.

Fingers one, two, and three? 3xCheck

Knee? Check.

And skull? …Crack!…Check~

Haruko made damn sure to stomp on his broken chest as she got up too. Started grinding her heel over his broken ribs. Then most importantly, she spit right on his face before climbing out of the ring with a stunned crowd watching. She laughed a little when some guy in the crowd just shouted out “Damn!” which prompted the others to clap and cheer. Bobbie was gonna love her for this. She had told a girl who knew Bobbie to record everything and send it to her. Haruko wanted to see the look on her face, but she had been asked not to come in and see her just yet. At least not until she healed up a little. That right there was why she broke three fingers.

Haruko walked to the exit when she realized the problem. She had a lot of blood on her. Some of which was her own since she punched that hard, a little was in her hair…and on her face…the track suit she had been wearing wasn’t going to be enough to hide this and there wasn’t a locker room to clean up in. If a cop saw her she’d be stopped on sight…Maybe the film girl could help her out...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Primal Fucking Animals! Empty Re: Primal Fucking Animals!

Post by Shutter Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:09 am

A simple response could sum up Crista's Zhang's thoughts on the past few minutes.

Wow.

Wow, did that woman down in the cage look fantastic in that skimpy bikini. Wow, was her attitude as intense as her look. And wow, had she ever torn apart the "poor" man in the cage with her, to the point that she had nearly driven an incredibly rowdy crowd to silence before everyone, Crista included, had showered her with their applause.

It had been as...disturbingly breathtaking of a scene as it had been a feast for the eyes. And this woman was certainly a feast.

The ex-volleyball player studied the floor of the cage and wondered if the man lying there didn't need an ambulance, but she doubted that this was the type of place that appreciated patrons calling for emergency personnel or anyone who might get the police involved. Actually, she had been wondering why she had come to such a place. Her boredom in the wait between matches had driven her to explore Tokyo at night to get a read on the nightlife. Most of the places she had visited had been appealing, if sometimes dull, but this place, what with its pointlessly violent and ugly cage fights, hadn't particularly filled her night with a great deal of entertainment. Lots of drunks, gamblers, and bad fighting, as far as Crista could tell.

And then this bikini-clad woman had shown up and made the night much more interesting. She had a figure that even Crista could have been jealous of. She moved with strength, speed. She radiated confidence and aggression.

Perhaps the way she had brutally destroyed the man should have told Crista to stay away, but she couldn't help herself. Her eyes followed the destructive figure as she slipped towards the exit, and Crista decided she would heed her desire to, if nothing else, go and compliment the woman.

...She wanted a closer look, too, she admitted to herself. Knowing she was letting her vagina make the decisions, she rolled her eyes at herself and bit her lip. But she angled her way through the crowd nonetheless in her jeans shorts and keyhole top, trying to dodge contact with a few potentially excitable men that she brushed past.

And there she was. Crista strolled up from the side. Good angle. That profile was to die for, but she tried to avoid being too crude. She slipped into the edge of the woman's vision, legs-first, her red lips curved in a smirk. Er...what did she...say to her? That would have been good to plan ahead of time.

Another glance at the woman's curves jump-started her creativity. "I hope you don't play so rough with everyone."

That seemed the thing to say to a woman whose bare skin was smeared with blood, yes.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Haruko was just about to go looking for her associate with the camera when some random stranger came up to her unannounced. This sort of thing rarely happened to her outside of bars, and even there people could usually tell she was hazardous. But while normally she’d brush off anyone who tried to get close with a threat…Haruko didn’t want to. After all, this woman was…well…a total hottie. There was no denying it, the woman looked stacked.

She was well built, sexy, and was showing some skin…three things Haruko just couldn’t bring herself to turn down when she caught the woman glance at her rack. A slow smile would form as the blond realized she her brutal assault had gotten her a fan…and in a few minutes…she might just be her biggest fan….

“Oh, him? Nah he was a special case. I’m much more gentle when I play with girls I like~” she would purr while looking over the beautiful stranger. “Well gentle is a strong word…kinda boring too…let’s just say I’m more fun than you can handle~” Haruko would say as she noticed the film girl coming over with the clothes she forgot that she’d brought. And she had a towel! That was nice! If she hadn’t already been approached this girl would’ve been on the menu.

“Oh thanks cutie~ Make sure Bobbie get’s that vid, kay?” she would say while taking the clothes from the woman who would nod and hurry off. Was she scared? Kinda. Did that matter? No. So turning back to the hot stranger, Haruko would start to talk again while wiping off some of the blood that was on her shoulders and chest.

“Sorry about that. Anyway I’m guessing you liked the show? I liked it too but probably for different reasons…I’m betting the fact I’m in a pretty skimpy bikini did it for you…am I right? Tell me I’m right~ I’m right aren’t I?~” Haruko would say with a smirk as she leaned towards the woman. The blond woman was always quite the talker when she was eager, and having this woman in front of her was like holding candy right in a child’s face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

With girls I like. The blonde giving her a once-over. Those were two messages that only a fool could misinterpret, and Crista Zhang was no fool. She hadn't spent five years merely knocking a volleyball around. Plenty had flirted with her, and with a select few, she had flirted back with success. Now she just had to remember how that worked with a nearly naked beauty in front of her.

...Who had just mercilessly beaten a man. That made this exchange rather different. But Crista made sure not to stumble over the details. Surely someone so welcoming to a stranger's approach had her reasons for rendering a man a bloody pulp.

She started with a confident, slow shrug. "I've been known to handle lots of fun in my time," Crista assured her. It was not the complete truth, she supposed, what with this being the first time she had ever met, much less sweet talked, a cage fighter. But did the truth ever really matter in these exchanges? All Crista cared about was learning more, and keeping up with the undertones of the exchange, wherever it may lead.

Another figure appeared. One who didn't look much like a fighter. Attractive, perhaps a little antsy, and with a towel for the current cage champion. Oops...she seemed like someone the blonde might spend her time with. Crista listened to their brief exchange, wondering if she hadn't embarrassed herself by interrupting two ladies' night out. It didn't sound like it, but honestly, Crista didn't know what they were talking about, either. It sounded more like...business?

Crista watched the more dainty woman leave before the blonde stole back her attention, if not with her words, than with the way Crista glanced at her toned body while she wiped away the blood.

...Okay, she wasn't embarrassing herself. And she was caught, though she did suppose it was obvious that her interest wasn't merely in the blonde's fighting skills. Did she ever look good in her bikini... But Crista remained coy. "Well I wasn't looking at the man you mauled." Not until he was bloody on the mats, at least. No, she had watched the woman's body move.

Crista hadn't come over with a decent plan, necessarily, but as she studied the woman's slow cleaning process and eyed her spare clothing, a...proposition occurred to her. Perhaps it shouldn't have. But with how well the match had gone with Marc, the desire to be thoughtful, and just plain desire perhaps...

"I don't know if a towel will get rid of all that blood." She nodded at the woman's flowing blonde hair. "My apartment isn't far from here. Interested in a shower? And...maybe another round?" Her best charming smile accompanied the question. "Something tells me that sad excuse for a fight didn't satisfy a woman like you."

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:55 am

The blond juggernaut liked this woman, which was rare considering it took three things to make her like someone.  A fun time, mutual interests, and a whole lot of time before she’d even use think the words ‘I like her'. This woman didn’t do any of these things, and yet Haruko was already enjoying her presence. Did she have a concussion? No that prick didn’t land a blow…was it just sex appeal? No…but that was a factor. It would then dawn on her that this woman might be some special case…and that excited the blond goddess.

She didn’t believe in love at first sight. That shit was stupid. What Haruko did believe in was her gut…and it said this woman was awesome. The stranger even played coy and refused to tell the blond she was right. That would usually get her mad…but instead it made Haruko kinda hot for the woman. It was like she was a challenge, one that needed to be conquered by the muscular goddess. But Haruko’s surprise…the beauty offered her a shower and another round!

It took a moment for the second part to get through that thick skull of her’s, but when it did, the blond lit up.

“Oh~ Does someone want a piece of me all for them-self? Well...I’m all for another round if you want to satisfy me~ Let me just put these on and I’ll let you lead me all the way there~ Oh but don’t worry, I won’t stay clothed for very long~” Haruko would say with a big smile before she started to pull on the pants and top. the blood that was already on her stained the clothes, but the woman didn’t give a damn. They wouldn’t last long at all at the rate she was moving with this hottie.

So after she put on clothing, Haruko would be ready to follow the woman to the ends of the earth. One last question was on her mind, though.

“Oh my name’s Haruko by the way, what’s your’s?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Immediately, Crista wished that she had not been so bold. The excitement of the fight must have truly gotten to her psyche.

While her proposition was nothing extreme, considering that the woman likely did need a shower and she was only adding as the icing on the cake that they could have a much more interesting fight than the one in the nearby cage, the ex-volleyball star felt as if she had sounded rather overeager and desperate. She realized that she was likely only worrying over her boldness because she had tended to stay rather conservative in these matters in the past, the way her parents, specifically her father, had preferred it. Nonetheless, a stiffening anxiety played at her nerves while she awaited an answer.

As it turned out, she had no need to worry. At all.

Not only did the blonde take Crista's suggestion in stride, but to Crista, it sounded as if she also doubled down on the offer. Heat rushed from her tanned neck up to her cheeks, not because the blonde's innuendos made Crista feel awkward, but because they were so sudden that they had her heart thrumming in her chest.

Satisfying the blonde? Having her out of that bikini? That was more than enough to get a woman excited. A spare second passed before Crista could get her scattered, lewd thoughts in order (easier once the blonde started pulling some clothes on), and only then did she remember that she should probably say something rather than stare in stunned anticipation. "I can't say no to those plans." And she shouldn't...since she had generally proposed them herself. In perhaps a more-fighting, less-sensual sense. Not the best retort, but she assumed it didn't matter.

Yes, Haruko was equally as intense a character as she was a fighter. Fitting name, too.

"Crista. Nice to meet you, Haruko," she more intelligently responded, before flicking her hand at the ugly surrounding them. "Even in a place like this."

She pushed open the door with one hand, nodding for Haruko to step out ahead of her. "So...let's get going? My apartment's about three blocks away."

They had only walked a few meters before Crista chimed in again, casting a sidelong glance on Haruko while a curiosity crossed her thoughts.
"Do you always fight in that?"

The German-Chinese national had no shame about driving the conversation back to the blonde's meager sportswear. Not an ounce.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:12 pm

This may have been the very first time that Haruko had gotten off to such a good start with a stranger. If not, the muscular woman sure as hell couldn't remember another time. So not wanting to drag things out for something bad to happen, Haruko would finish dressing rather quickly, and with Crista ready to head out, the blond wouldn't dare keep her waiting. No...the blond goddess made sure she stayed right next to her.

"Crista? Hmm...cute name~" she would purr as she began to follow the young woman out of the building. It wouldn't take long for the brunette to speak again, as she would ask the blond about her attire.

"Yeah. It's easier to fight when you're comfortable. And what's more comfortable than almost nothing? Well...if you're self conscious then that'd be a problem. But what do I have to be worried about? Are my muscles too big? Am I too hot? Honestly fighting naked wouldn't even bother me if I had to..." Haruko would explain before falling silent with a grin on her face.

"I think the real question is...would me fighting naked...bother you~" the muscular woman would tease before nudging Crista's side playfully. "You seem pretty interested in my attire...is it because it makes you nervous...or because it gets you excited? Be truthful~"

Haruko was having a lot of fun with Crista. Maybe it was because she'd wasted literally all of her anger on that ass hole less than ten minutes ago. Maybe it was because Crista was so hot. Maybe...she genuinely liked this woman...

Regardless of the reasons why...Haruko just wanted to enjoy her time with this woman for as long as she could.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down