Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Work (Sayumi Arai)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Work (Sayumi Arai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Work (Sayumi Arai)

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 am

Cicilia couldn't help but grin as she watched Sayumi withdraw a small red-glitter pen and began tracing out her name. She was so sweet... The things she did to make her smile were so simple... but then, who needed an elaborate gift to be happy. No doubt the other waitresses would gawk and compliment her for her new, pretty name-tag, the color being absolutely beautiful and juicy... She could already see them all asking where she got such a color, to which Cicilia would reply: "My girlfriend."

"A little while..." She sighed, looking around at everyone. Now that nobody was approaching her to flirt and her HATE for this place wasn't clouding her mind, the Diner didn't seem so bad. Sure she still hated the outfits with a passion and maybe someone ought to fix that flickering light above the kitchen door before she kills somebody but with Sayumi here brightening up the place, Cicilia didn't despise it.... so much. Speaking of despise, Cicilia gave the lavender cutie a sour look as she cracked a pun about her and punching.

"Wow... Really...?" The boxer groaned, scooting up more against the wrestler in an effort to be closer, practically leaning on her. "I can't believe you just said that..." She could hardly suppress the laugh in her voice.

With the penning completed, Sayumi withdrew what seemed to be a sticker-book, asking her to point out those she liked. Okay... she could do that... Cicilia sighed, breathing in her girlfriend's smell with a small grin, her sanguine eyes running over the first couple pages without saying anything. They were mostly sappy-stuff anyway... The sun, a rainbow, the moon... just stuff she wouldn't choose.

"Hmm.... that one." Cicilia said quietly, raising a hand to point at a pair of red boxing gloves crossed over each other... Hm. Go figure. If they continued, the boxer would point out another one, a snake-like dragon-thing coiled up in an 'S' shape with it's two, short limbs stretched out in front of it.

Heh... Who knew how much fun picking out stickers could be...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:58 am

She did. She knew how much fun it could be. That would be why she had pages and pages of stickers back at her apartment. "I thought that was pretty good, the punch card thing. I'm trying, okay?" They passed a few stickers that Sayumi found to be choice for the tag, but Cicilia didn't seem interested. This was after all for her, so she kept her own personal bias in check. No cute stuff. Got it.

She carefully removed the boxing gloves, letting Cicilia direct her where to push it down as she flatted it with a thumb. She then kept going, one sticker was clearly not enough to have a festive nametag. Next was noodle dragon which she put opposite the boxing gloves. It looked like it was coming together nicely. If Cicilia wouldn't find any more stickers she liked, Sayumi would offer to clip the nametag back on. "Bet the other girls are gonna be so jealous when you roll up to the counter with your fresh new digs. Ooooo girl." She giggled, giving Cicilia a proud look for a job well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 am

Cicilia directed for the boxing gloves to be placed at one end, right before the "C" in her first name and the dragon to be placed after the "T" in her last, putting on on either side of the tag. However, the boxer had one more thing in mind... Despite how she normally acted, the boxer did have a place in her heart for the cute, picking out a nice red heart and directing that one to be placed in the center-top, above her name. And with that, her nametag was completely decked out, yo, looking all fresh and stuff. Cicilia smiled wider than she ever had in this place as Sayumi clipped the tag back onto her shirt, remarking how all the girls would be jealous when they saw it.

The boxer couldn't help but giggle, wrapping her arms around the wrestler, drawing in a little closer. "And I have you to thank for it, cutie..." She whispered before closing the distance and giving her a soft, sensual kiss right there in the booth, completely immune to whoever's gaze was burning into her back. She didn't care... She was on break after all. After at least a minute of just kissing her, the boxer would pull away, grinning, reaching out to take Sayumi's hand in hers... God she loved her...

It was just then that Sayumi's milkshake finally arrived, one of the other waitresses bringing it out to them. She gave Cicilia a certain look and the boxer gave her one back, the silent exchange between them ending in a nod... A moment later, the girl walked away and Cicilia turned her attention back to her glorious girlfriend, pushing the shake over to her gently.

"Enjoy." She smiled as if she herself had served it, pecking her lips once more.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 am

Sayumi had been very careful slipping the nametag back on, making sure she didn't accidentally poke Cicilia with the pin. It may have sat slightly lopsided, but that just added to its charm. Between the glitter and the stickers, it almost looked brand new and shiny. Next to bedazzling the thing, this was a good stand in when it came to tricking out one's nametag. Who knows, maybe the bright tag will get Cicilia more tips. Regardless it was a way Sayumi could be with her at work, in some small way.

She held her breath as she was drawn in, smiling in anticipation. She had done good and this was just the icing on the cake. She leaned into the kiss, closing her eyes. Her hands rested lightly on Cilicia thigh as she made a soft content sound with their lips together. It hadn't stopped at just one... apparently this was life now. Sher tilted her head slightly as she pressed up against Cicilia. As they parted she rested her forehead to Cicilia's, allowing the girl to take her hand.

As the two waitresses locked eyes, Sayumi leaned out to wave cheerfully at her with a wide smile. "Doesn't her new name tag look really good?" She was already meeting co-workers! Where was that on the relationship scale for seriousness? She bit her lip as the shake was nudged closer. "I can be convinced to share... Maybe." She wrapped her lips around the straw, sucking on it until she managed to work some of the shake up through it. She took a moment to swallow before talking, being met with another peck before she could. She narrowed her eyes in mock anger at Cicilia before sticking her tongue out. "It's delicious." She smacked her lips together. "The milkshake is too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:00 am

Cicilia hummed happily into their kiss, her eyes drooping closed with contentment. This was really quickly starting to become one of her favorite things, right along side beating the faces in of idiots. Sayumi was so sweet and she wasn't just talking about personality. The two of them pressed up against one another, deepening their contact for just a moment before Cicilia pulled away, gently resting her forehead against her girlfriend's... The kiss warmed a spot in her tummy that she knew now felt so empty without it, one stoked every time her girlfriend was near... a certain hollowness that was left when this lavender-haired sweetheart wasn't in her life.

The waitress who brought the shake smiled kindly at Sayumi, her eyes glancing down at Sayumi's new tricked out name-tag. A humorous glint tainting her smile.

"Its... very nice." She said before rushing back to her position, Cicilia's sanguine gaze tracking her all the way back.

...Yeah... It is.
The boxer thought, catching her snickering as she disappeared out back. Swapping her attention back to her girlfriend, Cicilia raised an eyebrow at Sayumi's statement, a devious smile spreading across her face. Was that a challenge...?

"Oh...? And what  would I have to do to earn some...?" The German retorted, a peck on Sayumi's lips after she had a sip being her first guess. Wow... that really was good and Sayumi seemed to agree...

Wait...

Cicilia's cheeks couldn't help but burn a light pink at the lavender's trick-flirt, her remark making the boxer crave her more than her shake. HOW DID SHE KEEP DOING THIS!? Was there some kind of secret?

"...Flirt." She muttered, somehow managing to keep down a nervous laugh.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 am

She leaned in real close, whispering. "She is totally jealous. Maybe I should leave one of the sticker books with you and you can hand them out to your friends here." She peeked past Cicilia to watch the other girl go. "I bet they'd appreciate that." She was only so sure of it because she would if she were in their position. Nothing brightened her mood like colorful imagery, stickers had the added benefit of just being versatile.  

"I didn't think that far ahead." She declared loudly and proudly, not at all ashamed of her lack of forethought with the statement. "But... I'm sure I can think of something later to ping you for later. So I guess you just owe me, again. You are getting a pretty big tab rolling with me you know."

Sayumi was having quite the giggle at Cicilia's expense as she blushed. She derived a very simple pleasure from flustering her, it never stopped being cute. She buried her face in Cicilia's neck blowing a raspberry playfully against her skin. "Don't be like that." She grinned up at Cicilia as she nuzzled her shoulder. "So now that I know your deepest darkest secret, does that mean you'll tell me your work schedule from now on?"

Last edited by Yori on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 am

"I swear, Sayumi... By the time you decide to cash all these in, I'll be your indentured servant." The boxer huffed, rolling her eyes. Of course, though, Cicilia was going to take this deal gladly. It wasn't an inconvenience to owe the girl you love a favor... even if all of those would eventually come down on her like an anvil.

Noticing her blush, Sayumi leaned in and blew a raspberry against her neck, causing the big, tough, boxer to squeak in surprise, NOT expecting anything like that. What was once a pink splash deepened into a ripe cherry red, sending a shiver through her spine. Ugh! Why could she make her blush all the time but Cicilia couldn't!? Bah! One day... she'd get her back... The boxer stored this promise in the back of her mind, all the while suppressing a sigh of pleasure upon feeling her lips on her neck.

"Why not...?"
She retorted, looking down at Sayumi as she nuzzled her shoulder. "You seem to like it." She softly kissed the top of the girl's head, smiling shakily, her body tense just in case the girl attempted another raspberry. Oh she'd be ready for her.

"Hm. Mayyyyybe." Cicilia mused about handing over her schedule, staring into those adorable aqua eyes of hers. They were so hard to look away from once they were locked in. "...If you owe me a little favor I'll consider it."

she leaned forward, not towards Sayumi, but to the shake, taking a small slip from the straw and helping herself to it's sweetness. Still not on her girlfriend's level... but it was acceptable.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Sayumi went ahead and blew another raspberry into Cicilia's neck, mostly because she could with impunity. Teasing Cicilia was one of her great joys in this world, not because she liked embarrassing the other woman, but because she knew she enjoyed it. She needed more of that in her life. Unfiltered joy. Too many people were too serious all the time. If Cicilia was going to think she could be in a relationship with her and not be subjected to this sort of thing, she was in for a rude awakening. Thankfully that awakening was made a bit sweeter by the adorable wrestler.

"I mean we could do that.... or instead of me owing you a favor you could just... tell me?" She glanced up to Cicilia, putting on the BIGGEST pout she could. She lightly pawed at the woman's arm, giving her the whole puppy dog eye treatment. It was a secret weapon she had in her arsenal. It was an underhanded tactic, yes, but she had no shame in this moment. "Please...?" She was batting her eyelashes now. Power like this should have only be used for good.

One could only imagine what any diner patrons and co-workers of Cicilia's would think about these two tucked away in a booth. She really didn't consider that at all. Her goal from the start was to make Cicilia smile, and while it took some doing, she had the woman in much higher spirits now. Mission accomplished. Anything past that was a bonus to her. She leaned back to take a sip from her milkshake, making sure to actually get some in case the boxer kept drinking it between Sayumi poking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Cicilia was ready for Sayumi's raspberry and yet she was caught anyway, gasping as her lips blasted air harshly against her neck.

"Stooooooop!"
She protested but laughing all the same. No matter how much she wanted Sayumi to play her game, the woman always seemed to make it her own... She loved that about her... In fact, she was finding more and more things to love about her beautiful lavender wrestler... She'd have to make a list on her phone just to remember them all!

When she proposed her deal that her adorable girlfriend would owe her one of she traded her schedule, Sayumi's reaction shocked her in the best possible way. Those eyes she gave her... those sad, wide, beautiful eyes the wrestler gave her made the boxer's heart go from thawing to outright melting in her chest, her cherry blush spreading to her entire face now.

Oh my god... she thought, staring into those puppy-eyes of hers... SAYUMI WHY!!!?

"Please...?" The wrestler begged and it was then, with those batting eyelashes that the boxer just couldn't say no. She was just... completely overwhelmed by the cuteness.

"Ugh! FINE!" She grumbled, pulling out her phone and pulling up a picture that held her schedule. "You don't fool me with your adorable look... I know what you're like..." She forwarded this week's schedule to Sayumi before pulling her in for a DEEP kiss, wrapping one arm around her neck, the other around her waist, kissing her in response to all that puppy-ing she had done to her... She kissed until air was a necessity, pulling away only the tiniest bit before planting a softer, more intimate one upon her... Cicilia couldn't help herself... She DID ask for it after all...

"You're the cutest girl I've ever seen..." Cicilia whispered, pulling away after a while. "You're the most beautiful and the sweetest..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 pm

"Neeeeever." She did her best at an evil laugh, failing to really deliver on the whole feel. It almost sounded like a small feline cartoon character trying to act sinister. She tried at least. The small more playful protests from Cicilia just wanted to make her do it more... Though she was a bit more aware they had started to draw some attention and reigned herself in a bit. She didn't want to get the boxer in trouble at her job or make her embarrassed for the wrong reasons.

She could see her secret weapon working. Cicilia tried to resist, but it was futile. Slowly but surely Sayumi witnessed her defenses crumble into dust as a red hot blush engulfed her. Few could stand up to this. This wouldn't be the last time she whipped this out to get her way, no doubt. She let out a triumphant squeak as Cicilia caved and showed her the work schedule. "What I'm like? You mean super cute? Thank you!"

She was caught off guard by the sudden passionate kiss, sinking into Cicilia as she purred softly into the kiss. She may have won the battle, but perhaps she had lost the war today. Her breath literally stolen away from her, her cheeks burned brightly with a rosy blush as she leaned into Cicilia for support. When they finally separated the compliments seems to hit her hard, in the afterglow of their kiss she was especially bashful about it now. "Stoooop."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next