Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sabrina Rose Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt - Breakthrough

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sabrina Rose Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt - Breakthrough - Page 3 Empty Re: Sabrina Rose Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt - Breakthrough

Post by Stalix Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Lucky for her, win via count out wasn’t a way to achieve victory which meant that she was still in this match, the only prerequisite is that they have to drive the opponent through the table. A bit of a blessing and a curse, the violence wouldn’t stop until that victory condition was met. And Cicilia seemed more than happy to dish out some pain to soften up the Rose.

It was going to take a while till Sabrina would even get inside, that is if Cicilia didn’t attack her more outside, so she was lucky that the Juggernaut picked her up, roughly at that, and throw her back into the ring, Sabrina rolling inside. Shaking her head, the Roe found herself with a bit of time to recover. Her head hurts but she knew that in order to win, one has to go through many trials.

Though she was not convinced at taking a shot right in the face as Cicilia seemed to try and do, the German woman grabbing a hold of her. Even though she was a tough little thing, she still had limits and didn’t wish to take any big shots from the Juggernaut like some pad to punch on.

Just as the straight came towards her, she tilted her head back, leaning back a bit and twisting her head to avoid the punch, while her fist did touch her, it was a partial connection that had her wincing and not wanting to find out what a real punch from her actually felt like. Cicilia was a good example of fighting through the pain and Sabrina looked to follow it. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger as they say….

Though dodging wouldn’t be that, Sabrina needed to turn the tables and switch the momentum to her side. Speaking of momentum, just as her fist passed her skull, Sabrina aimed to grab at both Cicilia’s arm and turn with the momentum. What she aimed to do was a bit risky, especially with the size difference but the Rose had hoped that the forward momentum was enough to perform a throw over her shoulder, bending forward as she does.
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Rose Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt - Breakthrough - Page 3 Empty Re: Sabrina Rose Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt - Breakthrough

Post by Cicilia Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am

Again, Sabrina's speed and technique were true credits to her over-all defense, a fine replacement for the size and strength advantages held by the juggernaut. Like a wrecking-ball her fist came down to smash into the woman's face but the smaller wrestler was able to crane her neck out of the way just in time, the majority of her punch slipping right past. While the corner of her knuckle managed to graze her cheek, the girl wasn't effected in the least and countered with a well-executed throw that sent Cicilia and all of her once-useful momentum flipping over her shoulder!

With her signature asset used against her, the german went CRASHING hard on her back to the canvas, stopping her dead as she was once again place vulnerable on the ground. Sure, it hurt quite a bit to get hit hard from such an unexpected angle, but she was more getting frustrated than she was in pain. This little woman couldn't do that much damage to her with one blow... T'was more of an inconvenience than a damaging move really but what she couldn't dominate in the physical realms, she could make up for in the mental. Frustrated opponents desire a quick end to things and will overlook all the important details to make the happen. Frustrated opponents get careless and angry, acting on instinct more than rational plans. Much like how that throw had reversed the purpose of her momentum, Sabrina was reversing the purpose of her anger, making it work for her more than it would normally work for Cicilia.

Expressing this frustration, the German would attempt to quickly spin on her back with a kick of her foot so that she was now facing the smaller girl, raising a foot to strike her hard in the gut and double-her over. This woman... Her speed and technique completely halted Cicilia's attempts to gain her momentum. She gains some ground? A well-placed throw completely negates it and puts the German in a bad spot. Conventional techniques weren't going to work... Raw Strength wasn't going to work... Sabrina was too good to just overwhelm with raw might... Even more frustrating.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3