Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Abigail Matthews - Student Of The Game

Go down

Abigail Matthews - Student Of The Game Empty Abigail Matthews - Student Of The Game

Post by Stalix Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Name: Abigail Matthews
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red/Auburn
Height: 5'11
Weight: 147lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face

Entrance Music:
Cult Of Personality - Living Colour:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Being a massive fan of all things wrestling, Abigail has an extensive library of attacks that she could use, the wrestling nerd using a combination of styles of people that she idolized when growing up. While for the most part she excels in fighting with the style of a cruiser-weight,  the vast knowledge of movesets means that she knows what to do in any given circumstance. Meaning that only the most unexpected could really take her off guard. Abbie mixes technical stuff with some high risk moves, though the ones she goes for leans on effectiveness rather than just for show.

Preferred Attacks: Double Foot Stomp, DDT, Suplex, Hurricanrana, Neckbreaker, Camel Clutch, Scissors, Kicks, Drop Toehold

Preferred Matches: If it gets her into a ring then she would probably jump on it.

Endurance: ★★★
Strength:  ★★★
Defense:★★★
Speed: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★

Strikes: ★★★
Submissions:★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★
Ariels: ★★★★
Counters:★★★★

Finishing Moves

Storm
Spoiler:

Juggernaut
Spoiler:

Tsunami
Spoiler:

Quake - A Normal Headscissor but Ann puts a special twist as she would cause her thigh muscles to shake and quake on the opponent's skull, the pressure building as it goes on.

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: Despite being such a massive nerd, Abbie is rather extroverted, which might seem as a surprise to some. She might have a little trouble when she was young but her YouTube platform has really brought out that lovely personality. One that will take any challenge thrown at her, the redhead never shy away from it all and never backs down, hence how she got into it in the first place. Comics probably come close to her love of wrestling and she really loves it, not hiding the fact whatsoever.

Past/History: Ever since she was a kid, Abigail Matthews was exposed to the wonderful world of wrestling, her dad being the person to blame for that. Throughout her own life, Abbie has seen many wrestling clips, old and new, even the most obscure ones that not many would have heard of. From growing up in Hartford, Abbie has been going to many different shows and meeting different wrestlers. When she went to university, Ann needed the extra money and with some suggestions, decided to open a Youtube account where she would mostly talk about wrestling. With her knowledge and opinions, she became a hit overnight. taking advantage of a medium that hasn't been covered. Thoughts on matches, events, botches, wrestlers, both upcoming and well known, she covered it all. Of course, internet fame would bring haters and with some that she has offended had called her out if she could do better. Not one to back down to a challenge, Abigail would try out after she had finished her course. Surprisingly she did well and had amazing talent, taking wrestling like duck to water. Soon she became a awesome prospect and started with the developmental league before she would seek out better competition. Abigail had her eyes set on AFW and decided to take her career to new heights and her fans will be watching every match she will be in.

Relationships: None

Friends: None
Allies: None
Rivals: None
Enemies: None
Crushes: None

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History