Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect

2 posters

Go down

Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect Empty Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect

Post by Stalix Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Rules: Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Win by Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Ok, ok. Before everyone says, The Great One's rise up the ranks of AFW haven't exactly gone according to plan. But those two...three matches were just flukes! All of them were flukes! I mean, he went up against a ballerina for fuck sake! That was just borderline insane! It was only that he wasn't at his 100 percent coming into this. If he was, he would have totally trashed that bitch. And by all accounts, Levi held up pretty well. Just not in those final moments....But whatever! What he needs is a fair fight. No fancy tricks. No silly games. Just a good wrestling match. And it seemed that the wrestling gods have given him just that. And probably more in fact.

Facing a chick that's smaller than him? That for him was the proverbial icing on the cake. Guess there was something good that will come to him for having those fluke matches. Now he was pumped. Even more so than his debut. Yep, things are now coming up Levi! And once he is done with this Chloe chick, Levi could ascend to championship status. Ah, that was the dream. A dream he was going to work hard to get to, no matter what!

Levi's Theme:
Levi The "Great:

The ramp lit up and his theme hits, which drew a loud boo from the crowd, despite the less than stellar record, Levi was well known from the crowd. Though not for the right reasons, having so much heat, you would think you're in the equator. Doesn't matter. They will soon see how great he is once all is done. Running down the ramp, the cocky smirk barely visible as he had his hoodie down, sliding inside, his smug visage shown to the Tension audience that threw vitriol at him, never pleased to see hi,. Arrogant as always, Levi casually strolled in, mic in hand because as always, he has something to say.  And while the crowd doesn't shut up to let him talk, he would go on anyways. Shaking his head as Levi looked around the arena. "Yeah, yeah. Boo me, make fun of me all you want. But you all know that no one can keep the Great One down for long! Not some dizty girl debuting with me, not some ballerina, and certainly not some silly wannabe wrestler!" If the crowd could boo louder then they would, never relenting. "I'm just here trying to bring back some good ol' wrestling back. What the real men would do. Nowadays you all are just so used to all those stupid dancing shit and sexy stuff and think this is great! Like Jesus, what the hell happened!?"

Waiting a beat with the rather deafening booing going on before continuing. "Seriously though. What happened to all the real men here? The only people I could really say are real men are Dasher..." He had his index finger out....but not going further than that. "Well that's just it! Fuck if I know that are real men. I'm not counting that Beta male motherfucker named Clyde...." The crowd not happy with the former Tension World Champion called like that."And I am certainly not gonna count that muscle bound rapist that is Killer King!" Apparently there were a mix of a little cheers because of that but still a majority of boos. "Yeah, don't worry, I have standards. But enough about those fuckers. I am here to bring legitimacy into this business that this league sorely lacks. It doesn't need some stupid hentai rules and it doesn't need stupid fucking dancers either. Oh and by the way, fuck you Eliza, Swan Lake dancing motherfucker. But I digress. Tension needs wrestling back. And I will be doing my damn hardest to bring it to this league and make it great again. Just like me, the Great One who will be rising up to make the World Title great again, just after I kick my opponents ass."

Levi would soon turn to face the entrance of the ring. "Hey bitch, instead of coming in with those two big and dumb bodyguards of yours, how about you come and face me without those cheerleaders at your corner. If you have the fucking guts for it!" The Great One soon throws the mic out of the ring, pacing back and forth inside the ring, absolutely pumped to get this shit started!
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect Empty Re: Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect

Post by BritBrat Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:01 am

Levi wouldn't have to wait for long, as Chloe's theme blasted on the speakers, the ravishing blonde came with her two bodyguards on either side. The American beauty was met from some cheers from the crowd. Well, a modest uproar, it was nothing sentimental or anything like that. Though at least Chloe was pleased that she had the crowd on her side. Although pleased wouldn't be the right word to describe the Blonde at the moment.

Mad? Pissed? Annoyed? Either of those three worked, probably the latter choice. Considering that Levi didn't really dig at her so much like the other past opponents, the blonde wouldn't have much reason to be mad at the supposed Great One. Though with as much as she saw from him, he didn't really need to dig into her at all. 

If there was anything that she hates the most, chauvinistic, loudmouth braggarts were on her top two. 

Needless to say, Chloe was not at all pleased with this guy. Though Chloe did see the positives from this. She was going to teach him.a lesson that he would never forget. That was the short version of her plan. The long version goes into all the ways she could possibly destroy this man which one could just wait and see. 

One of the bodyguards bringing the microphone to Chloe, who hasn't left her glare at the Great One. On the outside, she looks a bit calm. Like a silent rage to it all. Signalling to cut the music short, the crowd were a lot more forgiving with the blonde as she raised the mic to her lips, staring him down. "So. This is 'the Great One' huh. To be completely honest, I've been in this business longer than you ever had and I had seen people who I consider to be great. What everyone considered to be great. You on the other hand do not even come close to that category."

The blonde walked down,  bodyguards in tow as they follow her side by side. "And I've also been in this business longer enough to have met your type. I'm surprised you are even still talking absolute garbage. Though I suppose that is unexpected. Those without power - the losers - always lash out when shown how powerless they really are. What's even worse is that you continue on spouting such asinine nonsense. Your blustering rhetoric is old and tired." Hopping onto the ring apron, the bodyguards doing what they always have done and took off her stiletto heels, letting her feet bare from each one. "And like your views on certain things...very dated."

As they have finished unsheathing Chloe's favoured weapons, she raised her right foot and points her toes to the entrance. Without saying a word, the bodyguards soon leave her and walk up the ramp. Seemingly sent away. "I figured you were afraid of those two being here so I sent them away. Not that you had anything to worry about. I don't need them to handle business in the ring." With that, Chloe enters the ring, still glaring at the young man. "Unlike you, they are real men. And you are most definitely not a real man, boy. You and your type does not deserve to be anywhere near this ring. No longer will I let you be an annoyance to women or a blemish of the reputation of the world of wrestling. And once I am done with you, you'll recognise your true place in the order of things...under my feet." Having said all she needed to say, Chloe threw the microphone out of the ring, staring intensely at the young man. For now, Chloe's mission was set and she not only looked to beat this boy, but to destroy him.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect Empty Re: Chloe Mason vs Levi "The Great" - A "Great" Lesson In Respect

Post by Stalix Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Ahhh....there she comes. And like most people that have met him before, not looking too happy with the Great One. Guess he just has that one little thing where he becomes unlikable. Probably his comments. Not that he really cares about it. For him, he speaks his mind and not afraid of doing so. That is just how he rolls. And as always, he seems unfazed or really scared of what this small blonde bitch had to say. She comes out here already looking like she is going to a fancy party than for a wrestling match. That alone puts her in his list of "People He Could Give Less Of A Fuck To". Just another bimbo.

Although the Great One doesn't really listen to whatever she has to say, there was one thing that stuck out. "His type"? The heck does that mean? People who say the truth? People that care about wrestling? For a woman who "apparently" have been in the business "longer than he has", surely she would see that people need more of that. Must not have been in business long enough to really have good sense for what is needed today.

As she takes off her probably expensive heels (she sure does look like the rich bitch doesn't she?) and enters the ring, Levi could get a good sight of how much smaller she is. Heck, he could chuck her from one corner to the next. Probably pull off some spinning piledrivers and shit. The people would love that. That would be good for business now, wouldn't it. For now, once again, Levi has to contend with another one pissed off at him. Not that he isn't used to that anyways. Surprising to see that she actually sent those big cheerleaders away. Well ain't that something. Guess she really thinks she could handle the Great One without them. Pah, this rich bitch will be in for a rude awakening. And Levi is set to prove that his "dated views" are still the best today!

"Once I am done with you, you'll be needing those two cheerleaders to carry you outside, fucking trust fund bitch. Betou got their balls in your purse." Throwing his hoodie out of the ring, looking ready to get some action going now, no doubt the fans feel the same, the ref telling the guy to ring the bell already, the clanging getting people excited! "Well you will be facing a real man tonight and I am not being a blemish to the world of wrestling. I care about this!" He comes towards Chloe and in a sign of disrespect uses his bigger size to bully the small girl, poking his index finger on the middle of her chest. "So you don't get to say that I am a blemish when you are the one who is! Do you know who I am!? I am the Great One! And I am gonna be the future of this league so it's best you get that in you dumb, bimbo skull, bitch! Those last few words emphasized with more finger pokes on her chest to push her back and bully her around like he is the authority here.
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Brat.

Just the one thing the blonde could describe down to a tee. Disrespectful would be next perhaps. Guys like him get no love from Chloe but Levi was not doing any favors for himself. It was at that point that she wished it was a different kind of match and not just plain standard rules. No matter, Levi would get his just deserts soon enough.

But for now, she has to endure more of his nonsense from the braggadocios Levi till the bell would ring. Each second being agonising for the American beauty. Though there was no need to really get mad. He probably wants that from his opponents. Perhaps he's just doing this for attention. Such a sad little boy...

Though things would get worse as he really starts to test her patience. It wasn't so much that Chloe had to wait and listen to this braggart, but also for said braggart to poke her. Her eyes actually widened in response, really setting her off. Bossing her around like he was someone more important than her. That shit was not gonna fly. For her, no one was more important in this ring than her. And to have this brat acting like that...needless to say she was not so pleased.

Though even as the boy yelled and poked at the small blonde, the bell had rang while it was going on which meant that she could take action. All's fair now once the bell rings. So he wouldn't be too surprised when Chloe would in fact grab at his wrist before his disgusting finger would touch her again with one of her own hand and twisting it, wrenching that arm back in one direction to twist all the limbs. All the while Chloe would lift her leg up and swing it up fast and hard, aiming to just knock his jaw hard with a roundhouse kick using the top of her foot. If she manages to hit, three more off those would come soon after, all while not putting her foot down.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalix Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 pm

While many would see her as a person that would be deserving of respect, Levi was giving her none of it. Zero, zilch, Nada. Besides, he saw himself as the more important one. He was the Great One, the one that will be the face of this business of Tension. The next champion and the man that will be filling the seats of this arena. Levi was the star attraction in his own mind. There was no way some nobody from Friction was going to waltz in here and find success. He was going to kick that small cunt right back where she came from when this was all said and done.

Some see it as brave to be talking down to her like that while he just sees it as something that someone should have done a long time ago, telling her straight what was going to happen and get it in her skull of who she is in the ring with. She may not like it with how her face tells it and the way she looks at him but this was needed. Chloe was not important, he was. And Levi was telling it straight.

However, as soon as the bell rang, Chloe went straight into action, the hand that he was poking with and pushing her around was suddenly grabbed, Levi’s eyes went wide in response to this. How the hell dare she grab her arm like that!? Not only that, he felt it twist in one direction, letting out a small grunt as I gave a look of surprise and disbelief. Okay, that was it, the Great One is going to give her a more physical lesson on who he is! No way will he allow her to-

PAFF! “PUUGH!” All of a sudden a white flash appeared in his vision and it was no angel, her disgusting foot struck hard on his face. For a small girl like Chloe, she could kick high. Though he wasn’t going to admit to that, blinking afterwards. But it wasn’t just that. Three more came and hit in quick succession. “Paugh! Guggh! Gaah!” With each time she struck at him, his head snapped back, and came back for another. This is ridiculous! The fact that this blonde bitch was simply doing that to him is unbelievable. If Chloe didn’t have a hold of his arm, he’d be staggering back. Once he got his hand away from her dirty grasp then he was really going to lay into her! Just need to shake the cobwebs and stop this room from being dizzy.

But after that, she was done for!
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:17 pm

She just wanted him to simply shut up. Perhaps most of the crowd did too. And to save everyone’s ears and hers, Chloe will be doing just that. Great or not, the blonde was going to teach him to respect her, first by teaching him a painful lesson that Levi should NEVER touch her like that. Disrespect will not be tolerated.

Though as she struck him many times in his face, she had that nostalgic feeling that she hasn’t felt in a long time. It felt like the old days. The commissioner days. Levi wasn’t as big as the other misogynists that she faced before but it still granted that same feeling. Either way, it felt damn good to trounce another. Perhaps her visit to Tension wasn’t all that bad…

Chloe held onto him so he doesn’t stagger off after the many hits that she delivered onto the young man. It wasn’t enough, even if the supposed Great One did stopped talking. She wanted him to be SUBSERVIANT.

“Don’t have anything else to say, brat?” Her eyes narrowed as she taunted, her grip tightened around his wrist. She does bring her leg down, but only for a brief period of time before she would swing it again for a hard roundhouse kick that she aimed to have him bent forward.

If the attack lands and does it’s job, the same leg would swing up, again without any withdrawal but not for a kick but instead something a bit more devastating as she tries to wrap her leg around and over the back of his neck before leaning back, attempting a leg drop DDT!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down