Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The perfect time to strike

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The perfect time to strike Empty The perfect time to strike

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:05 pm

I had been a total of two weeks since Roxy Ashworthy had made her long awaited return to Friction, facing off against another old rival of Cecilia Northman's. Misaki Toyoda. The match had been a hard fought battle between two nearly equally skilled combatants as they traded submissions, slams, and punches. Giving it their all until they were sweat drenched, bruised messes. Yet in the end, as expected the Conqueror managed to conquer to Queen of Berserk. Humiliating the Berserk Ace and earning her plenty of headlines from wrestling magazines. Roxy had only caught a glimpse or two of these headlines as she lazily surfed the web on her phone, while she was supposed to be working out.

Amused by the talks of how she had humiliated all of Berserk in humiliating their champion. Roxy couldn't help but start to get ideas. She had decided that Misaki was a fun target to play with. She was pretty, she was amusing to tease and mess with. Yet, the real reason she wanted to beat down on Misaki Toyoda was the fact that, that Monkey Bitch had almost managed to best her in their bout. That was unacceptable.

Two days later
Locations: Berserk Wrestling Federation Arena

After what had been an impressive match by two talented young women there had been a slight pause in the schedule at Berserk. No one really knew what was going on. There wasn't supposed to be a pause here. Even the officials were confused. The crowd was a buzz with what happening, and suddenly the lights went out in all of the arena. Then, there came the sound of glass shattering and with it the image of the green haired menace appeared on the top of the Berserk ramp. She walked a confident strut down towards the ring with a microphone in hand.

The perfect time to strike Seline_crash_by_ocblackwolf-d5z3v62

After she entered the ring, with a chorus of boos and jeers raining down around her. She'd wait for the crowd to calm down before she place a hand on her hip, microphone up against her mouth. " Little more than two weeks ago, I sent a message to this shitty zoo of a fighting league." Roxy spoke out as she would walk around the ring, her hips having a slight sway to them as she practically waltz around as if she owned the place. The crowd didn't take kindly to her words, already shouting out at it as she insulted the Berserk federation. " I took down your alpha, your precious ace. The best you've got." Roxy continued as she would ignore their shouts, only raising the tone of her voice a little to make sure she was heard. " That howler monkey champion of yours ended up under my boot. I actually pity her. She tried to hard, yet just wasn't enough. I guess that goes for Berserk as well, it tries so hard but just isn't enough to match up with Friction. I came here tonight to make sure that my Monkey friend knows, that perhaps she should stay here, down among the other animals. We wouldn't want her spirit to be broken by repeated humiliations, isn't that right." Roxy said as she looked around at the crowd and then up towards the ramp. " Monkey~" She spoke out as if she was calling Misaki out, of course not using Misaki Toyoda's name as she had found a more suitable nickname the woman in her mind.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The perfect time to strike Empty Re: The perfect time to strike

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:03 pm

It had been quite the exhausting week for the Berserk Ace, who had been running dual schedules for a while now. Trying to test herself against the best wrestling talents in the world in AFW while also staying true to her home roots in Berserk, defending her title and putting up a good show for the local crowd of Berserk had been really taking its toll on Misaki Toyoda, who had just endured quite a rough match two weeks ago against the Conqueror Roxy and had to wrestle in Berserk the following week. Misaki had some time off this week at Berserk but was still scheduled to be there, just to overlook some stuff backstage and maybe engage with the fans and whatnot.

She was backstage, just watching the match finish on one of the TV's and was waiting for the next one....until something strange happened. The lights went out in  the arena and the sound of glass shattering followed and the next thing Misaki saw made her blood boil, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fist in anger as she saw the green haired woman on the top of the Berserk ramp and made her way down towards the ring with a microphone in hand.

She had heard enough, Misaki decided to go out there and confront this horrible person herself. Misaki's entrance theme cued and the crowd erupted in cheers, without wasting too much time the Ace would make her way down to the ring side with a serious looking face. She would request for a mic when she made her way towards ringside before rolling inside the ring and making her way to Roxy, meeting her face to face. "I don't know what your problem is. Yeah, you beat me two weeks ago at AFW but what right does that give you to come over here and run your mouth like just did? You're part of AFW right? Stay there, don't ever come here and disrespect the fans of Berserk" she said, glaring at Roxy.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:41 pm

It didn't take very long for Misaki Toyoda to march her way down from the backstage area and get right up into the ring. She made her way right up to the slightly taller green haired beauty. Roxy would simply stand there, one arm lazily at her side as she held the other up with that microphone, but soon enough it was brought back to her hip as she tilted her head at Misaki getting right up into her face.

Their breasts just a centimeter away from touching down against one another. As Misaki started to bark out at the green eyed woman. Roxy simply looked on at Misaki rather puzzlingly for a moment. After that moment passed, Roxy would bring the microphone up towards her face again.

" But, Toyoda-san." Roxy spoke out in a strangely respectful manner all of a sudden. " Isn't that what you do every time you step into an AFW ring? Disrespect the fans of AFW with your piss poor skills." The American spoke to the pink clad wrestler. Which got the crowd to release a chorus of jeers and boos raining down upon the black clad woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 am

Misaki had heard enough, she was not going to be disrespected infront of the fans of Berserk wrestling federation. She decided to confront the outsider the only way she knew how to, by a face to face confrontation in the ring. Misaki would gave her a piece of her mind, telling her how wrong she was in dissing the ladies of Berserk and the wrestling promotion itself. Roxy gave Misaki a rather puzzled look, Misaki knew she was up to something- this was just her way of playing some sick game.

Misaki rolled her eyes when Roxy mentioned her in a respectful way, she didn't believe her foe for even a second. "You can talk all the shit you want, you green haired witch. I know I give one hundred percent in the ring, be it Berserk or AFW. The fans know that and I don't need to prove it to YOU" she said, glaring at the green haired wrestler.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:38 am

" Oh I have no doubt you can give one hundred percent." Roxy responded towards the brunette as she would roll her shoulders. " Just, your one hundred percent is a bit of an insult to real fighters, isn't it? I mean it's fine for Berserk, More than fine for other monkeys to watch." Roxy spoke out as she would step up towards Misaki, getting up into the woman's face just a bit further.

" I don't know about proving it to me, maybe you should prove it to yourself. You lost to me, you lost to Cecilia. Do you even win against anyone in AFW?" Roxy let out a light chuckle as she continued to mock the Berserk Ace, as she kept getting booed by the crowd.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Roxy was simply an infuriating woman, no one had quite gotten under Misaki's skin as much as Roxy had with all her taunts about Berserk and Misaki's personal nick name that Roxy had come up with. Misaki would roll her eyes and shake her head as Roxy would step up towards her, claiming that her one hundred percent was not good enough.

"That's where you are wrong. I have won against Cecilia, winning and losing in the ring is not what I care most about. As long as I can put in a performance for the fans, I'm content. You're just in a bubble and one day when some beats you in the ring, which will happen, your little bubble is going to pop and your life is going to get a harsh dose of reality, you bitch" Misaki hissed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Roxy would shrug her shoulders as she heard Misaki's words. She couldn't help but laugh against he contradictory statements. 

" You say you won against Cecilia as if that means anything, and then you say that winning and losing isn't what matters." Roxy said as she would shake her head. " You're just being defensive now dear, and you're not good at it." Roxy spoke out, she'd press her generous rack against Misaki's and give her a shove with those breasts, shoving Misaki backwards. 

" I think you're simply as prideful and salty as Cecilia Northman is. Hating defeat, but trying to play it off as if you're tough." the green haired woman spoke out as she would glare into the eyes of  Misaki. " I've been beaten in the ring, only against someone who's actually capable though. Sadly, you won't ever be able to." Roxy spoke out as she would place her hand on her hips. " Unfortunately for you and Berserk, the best that this dung-heap has isn't even worth the AFW crowds time." Roxy didn't exactly have any pride in AFW or the like, but she knew that mocking Berserk would most likely piss of Misaki even more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Misaki would raise her eyebrow as she heard what Roxy had to say, she would sigh and shake her head. "I stand by what I said, winning and losing does not matter as long as I can entertain the fans who pay with their hard earned money to watch us put on a show. I beat Cecilia yeah, I only said that because YOU said I never beat her, which is wrong. No body wants to hear your bull shit Roxy. If you think Berserk is sooo bad why are you even here? I know why you are here....." Misaki said as she took a deep breath and stretched her neck, clenching her fists then.

"You speak about Berserks time....AFW's time, well I am woman enough to put work in both shows unlike you! I'm willing to put my body on the line, I'm willing to put in the hard work blood sweat and tears....that's why I am THE CHAMPION of Berserk and NOT you." she said, clearing hyping the crowd up.

"Nobody came here to see me or you rant, they came here to see some action so how about it? YOU and ME! one on one.....tonight!" she said glaring at her green haired foe.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Roxy would raise her eyebrow as she continued to to listen to Misaki, the woman who stepped forward and proclaimed herself as the Champion of Berserk, for that reason the American would simply muse, let out a low " Heeeeh~" As she would look Misaki over. 

" You want another go at me? At me? Really?" Roxy said, stepping up and placing her hand against Misaki's forehead and shoving her head back. " Come on Monkey. That's not interesting for me. I just wanted to make fun of you and speak the truth about the shit hole you're a champion over." Roxy spoke out as she would step back. 

" This isn't really worth my time though...so unless you can make it worth it. I'm gonna have to decline." Roxy spoke out as she would move up closer to Misaki again, she'd grab at Misaki's chin, tilt her head up a little. "How about you put up that belt of yours on the line." Misaki said with a smug face as she would keep a glare going between her and Misaki.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Misaki had enough of being disrespected by Roxy, she was not going to allow her to disrespect her or Berserk any longer. There had to be only one way to shut her up and that would to prove her wrong. She lost in AFW but this time with the support of the Berserk crowd, there was no way the champion would lose to a foreign heel.

Misaki gritted her teeth and swatted Roxy's hand as she placed it against the Ace's forehead to push her back. "Don't you touch me" she would say sternly. Once again Roxy would approach Misaki, this time trying to up the stakes as she placed her fingers around Misaki's chin to lift her up and once more Misaki slapped her fingers away "Fine...if that is what is going to take for me to prove you wrong. Then I accept, I'll put my title on the line" she glared back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next