Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fateful Reunion

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fateful Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: Fateful Reunion

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Himiko couldn't even really feel her arm any more, she was sweating, panting and her arm was shaking, it was red hot from the effort but she was slowly pushing Claudia down little by little.

She could feel it, her rival was losing out. Opening her eyes and giving Claudia a serious stare into her emerald colored gems. The amber eyed Himiko would then widen her smirk, trying to put the final nail in the coffin by forcing Claudia's hand down against the table.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:11 pm

Opening her eyes after having them strained from holding back Himiko, she looked into her rival's eyes with a fierce gaze. An indomitable one as she refused to show Himiko any weakness even as her hand was being forced down slowly. She would find a surge of power within her as she let loose a roar as she twisted her arm, forcing all of her weight and power into her arm to try and force Himiko's hand back!

"Not going....to lose! HIMIKO!" she screamed out, war crying herself and trying to rally her body and force her way to victory!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Himiko's eyes widened when she would feel how Claudia began to slowly force her way back up, through the power of Himiko as her rival had managed to bear through the force of the Fox, who was then suddenly feeling her arm being slowly forced up towards that netural point.

She would wince and grunt out, gripping tighter onto Claudia's hand as she tried to fight against her rival, looking to make her push up to that neutral position as difficult as possible. Yet, shortly enough the blond would reach the zenith.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:27 am

Claudia fought up to the neutral position inch by inch, gritting her teeth tightly as she managed to fight back from a losing position. Curling her body, she placed all of her weight into the hand as she continued to push Himiko's hand back and back. "Ha....ha....ha! It's....mine Himiko!" she let out, her smile returning as she had to get the hand past the halfway point where she would gain all of the leverage over her rival!

Closer and closer she would get to victory even if it was by an inch as she would wait until she got to the last 25% of the battle before attempting to slam the hand down into the table for a exquisite victory on her long lost rival!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:17 am

Slowly but surely Claudia was forcing the pink haired woman's arm down, little by little until finally, the hand of Himiko smacked down against the table and left the crowd around them gasping. Panting out as she would glare at Claudia for a second or two.

After which she would straighten out, bring her arm up and wipe the sweat from her brow. " As challenging as ever, Claudia." Himiko said as she would place her hands on her hips. Leaning forward over the table, she would reach for Claudia's chin and smile at her rival, before taking a lick at Claudia's cheek. Tasting her rival's hard-earned sweat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:30 pm

With a resounding slam, Claudia pinned Himiko's hand to the table panting and sweating with a smile on her face as she looked dead in Himiko's eyes. "Beat you again." she let out, scanning the features of her rival as she remembered the feeling of such a hard-fought competition over her Japanese rival. Claudia would remain leaning on the table, resting her elbows on the table, watching Himiko with a smile as she let out a laugh. "Hu hu hu...You bring it out in me, Himiko." she replied back as she watched her beautiful rival leaning in, keeping her ground as the glorious sweaty cleavage as her face was mere inches away from Himiko's.

That hot tongue would drag itself across her cheek, Claudia's cheeks lighting up red but her composure managed to hold itself as she let out a coo. "Ooooooh, I've missed beating you." she lowly moaned out as she reached up to grab onto Himiko's chin, sending her tongue out to lick her rival's cheek in return for a salty treat.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Himiko would lick at the woman's cheek and then pull her head back, only for Claudia to grab her by her chin and give a lick in return, the pink haired woman would smirk. Letting out a soft giggle. " You speak as if that's normal. Last I checked we were 14 - 13 in my favor....though I guess it's 14 - 14 now." Himiko chuckled as she would rise fully and nod her head.

" You know that this means we're gonna have to wrestle." The fox would let out as she would keep her eyes fixed at the beautiful blond in front of her. She wanted to get into the ring, and literally roll around with Claudia, pin her rival down...and smother her out of course, all of it. She couldn't wait.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:54 pm

The two rivals continued to stare at each other inches apart as the crowd around them applauded them for the show as the rivals continued to pick up right where they left off by bringing up old records. "Huhu hu, from what I remember, it was only 14-13 for so long because you fled from Italy before I had a chance to beat you and overtake you. Were you worried that I was going to leave you in the dust?" she let out, pushing her forehead against Himiko's as she tried to push her rival back.

And then another challenge was thrown, the one Claudia was waiting for the second she laid eyes on Himiko today, "Oh I was hoping for it. I'd love to test all of your body after this long." The Italian was just as excited to step between the ropes for the first time with Himiko, their previous encounters having been kept on mats and beds (or practically anywhere) from when they were high schoolers. Now like two gladiators, they were going to battle in front of a much bigger crowd.

Claudia couldn't wait. She wanted to exhaust the Japanese and pin her with sitting on her face for everyone to see and love her victory as almost as she would! "Don't keep me waiting for years this time."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:57 pm

Himiko couldn't help but smile as her rival pressed her forehead against hers and pushed up against her. The pink haired woman would keep herself pressed right against Claudia, her generous bust pushing against her rival's impressive pair.

" Fled? Haha!" Himiko chuckled out at the idea, it was absurd to her. As she would instead listen on to Claudia continue talking as she soon enough found herself, smiling even wider as Claudia told her not to make her wait for years. Himiko would take a step back, and pat Claudia on her cheek, before she would turn and walk away.

Leaving Claudia for a few moments, Himiko vanished into the crowd. She wouldn't return for a good 10 minutes or so, but when she walked back to the blond through the crowd. She would give Claudia a big hug  and lift her friend and rival up off of her feet. " Guess who's fixed us a match."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Claudia smiled as she heard Himiko laughed off her memory, she did enjoy riling the Japanese as the pressed against each other, breasts and foreheads locked as they leaned over the table. She was peculiar about where her rival was going as she watched her disappeared into the crowd. "What? Running away already!?" she let out, almost a bit shocked that Himiko would leave like that. But to her great joy, her rival returned to her.

And locking on a big hug, pressing the two bikini beauties together as their sweaty bodies mashed against each other. Her arms would quickly wrap back around Himiko as she was lifted off of the ground, "Oh?! You work quick!" she let out a big smile as she tried to get her feet back onto the floor, smiling and keeping her emerald eyes locked with her rival's. She was now incredibly psyched and hyped to finally lock up with Himiko inside of a wrestling ring. She could barely wait.

"Just name the time and place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next