by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle!

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle! - Page 9 Empty Re: Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle!

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Lucky gasped as Haruka burst into tears before her, Sakura afraid that she might've said something wrong! Her expression fell, her eyes widened, the cheerleader unsure what she had done... but then she discovered the reason... and she couldn't have been happier! The cheerleader's smile returned with earnest, her emerald eyes filling with tears that rolled down her cheeks as Haruka thanked her over and over, proclaiming that she would now be her beloved... something Lucky had NEVER had before... nobody had really proclaimed to her like this! It was so...

...So romantic...

"Haruka-chan..."
She whispered softly, wrapping her arms around her now girlfriend, pulling her into a TIGHT hug as she cradled her pretty pinkette against her... she would bury her face in the woman's shoulder, rubbing her cheeks, nose, and general face ALL over in a snuggle-attack! Now, more than ever, she didn't want to get up... She wanted to be here for the next year with her, in this bed, in her arms, somewhere safe and warm... soft and hot... She wanted to only be with Haruka... the girl who her heart beat for in this moment...

"And I will be your beloved..." Sakura whispered, pulling back only to lock lips with her lover in a long string of kisses in which each subsequent connection made the last look CHASTE by comparison! Her arms would tighten around her partner, clutching to her as if she were her only life-preserver on a dangerous ocean, Lucky pressing herself so tightly against Haruka, their chests practically FLATTENED against one another!

"MMMmmwah!" Lucky proclaimed as their lips finally separated, the cheerleader left completely breathless as she caressed her partner's lovely... LOVELY form... "Heeheeheeeeeee~! Its... um... kinda like we're married already... the way we're talking..." Lucky giggled softly, giving Haruka's lips a quick kiss! "Maybe... I could take you back to my place... for our.... like... 'Honeymoon'...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle! - Page 9 Empty Re: Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle!

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

It felt like the moment but Haruka did burst into tears right in front of Lucky. She felt as if she had gotten the hang of her emotions but all of this, as fast as it has gotten, she was overwhelmed with it all. But it wasn’t in sorrow or hurt as much as Sakura might think. Something which Haruka did clear up to ease her worries. Can’t be having that just as they professed their love for one another.

But all of this wasn’t without benefit as Sakura just hugged her all the more, akin to a mother with a child, she had hugged her so tightly, her face buried right into the shoulder of Haruka, which she had figured that she herself would be doing, but seeing this, Lucky snuggling in like that, it was as if she had to be strong. Even though she was the one bawling her eyes out, she had to be the one to comfort. At least that is how one might see it. So Haruka reciprocated it, cradling her and letting Lucky snuggle in with her. “Thank you, Lucky-chan…” Getting out of this bed? Nah, that can wait. Not when she had this cutie in her arms.

One that kissed her the way she does, feeling those lips press on hers in a long string of kisses that just continued to get better and better and better and…

Well, you get the point!

“It really does…I love it…don’t you?” She pondered as she rubbed her cheek on her head. “And I’d love that…though it seems we ought to have a better honeymoon than what we had here!”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:35 am

"I really doooooo~!" Lucky giggled cutely, pulling back just so she could look into the face of her beautiful girlfriend... The smile she now wore made Haruka the most beautiful woman in the world... TRULY! More than Claudia, more than Jinx... More than even Natasha-sama! Haruka's beauty transcended them all! The cheerleader nuzzled her pinkette-partner lovingly, her hands softly stroking along her pure, fair skin... When Haruka answered her, Sakura blushed softly and LAUGHED, the cheerleader pulling her precious so close, their chests flattened together... maybe eliciting a soft moan from the white-haired cutie!

"See? We already think a lot alike!" Sakura exclaimed before pulling back once again... this time sitting up! She wouldn't ever take her hands off of Haruka, however, lightly pulling her new girlfriend up with her... carefully doing it so that their breasts... they never stopped mashing together hotly as well! Lucky would reach down and gently take one of her lover's hands in her own, intertwining their fingers as she had done before... She would lightly squeeze Haruka's palm, and, with a big smile, reach out with her other hand to touch her face... leaning in for one last kiss...

"I love you, Haruka-chan..." Sakura whispered softly once their lips separated, the cheerleader sighing softly with contentment as she spoke... "I really... REALLY do... I'm gonna make you the happiest person in the entire world tonight... and the next day... and the next until forever...~!"

With that, Sakura would move away to the edge of the bed... her eyes just now widening as if realizing she'd been BUTT-NAKED the entire time! And their clothes were all sticky and gross now.... ah, geez... they couldn't just walk out of here with no clothes and Sakura... in ALL her wisdom... forgot an extra set!

"H-hey... Haruka-chan...?"
Lucky asked, looking over at her girlfriend with a DEEPLY flushed face.... "D-do you have some clothes I could borrow...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 pm

To really have someone that would actually seek to make her the happiest person, like what Sakura had just said, it was as if everything that Haruka wanted actually came true. Even now she was still wondering if this was still a dream but the kisses felt real. The way her body and breasts pushed onto hers felt real. The smell, the sight, and the fact she did just cry…it all felt real. Too good to be just a dream. And they were starting to set up a life with each other, Lucky inviting her into her apartment! It might have seemed fast with how this was going, but she loved it! And as Sakura laughed, Haruka laughed with her. It just felt like a long time since she did that.

With a person that actually cared about her…

“Forever and ever…” Haruka whispered. “I love that.” She squeezed the hand of Sakura as if they were right in the altar and repeating their vows. It was so beautiful. Considering their honeymoon is coming up, it makes sense!

The thought of marriage would be disrupted as soon as Sakura mentioned something about clothes. Haruka’s cheeks suddenly went red as she looked round to locate where her clothes are and she soon saw her own clothes messed with her own juices! Yeaaah, definitely can’t use those.

“Oh dear! Errmm…I do have some spares, many of my sexfights happen in the hotel so I make sure to do so.” She looked around to see the zipped hoodie hanging in the chair near the entrance. “Tell you what, you can take the spare shorts that I have and I can just use my hoodie to cover myself. It’s quite large enough…how far is your place?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Lucky smiled as Haruka commented how she actually DID bring spares, showing that her new girlfriend had more foresight into these kinds of things than Lucky ever did! Of course... usually she and her opponent were both naked before any of them came... but she should have thought to bring spare clothes anyway! Getting up off the bed (but not before giving Haruka one last big kiss), Lucky would walk on over to her partner's bag, rumaging around for the spare pair of shorts... a pair that was JUST the right size for her! The cheerleader would quickly slip them on, her smile only widening ever more as more lewd thoughts raced through her mind, Sakura then making a grab for her top and hoodie as well!

"O-oh! Not far!" Lucky responded, winking cutely over at her former opponent! "We just... um... gotta take a taxi there... I'm sure everything will be okay!"

Once she was fully dressed, Sakura would walk over to her partner, waiting for her to slip on her own top and hoodie.... before pulling her into a nice, big hug... Maybe there was some sort of insidious plot there... never EVER having enough of feeling Haruka's chest upon her own... but more because she just NEEDED to hug her... to hold her! The hole in her heart left by Rachel slowly seemed to fill as she snuggled close into Haruka, the cheerleader softly nuzzling her face into her neck affectionately.

"Thank you..." She whispered softly, placing a nice, quick peck upon Haruka's cheek. "Thank you for being here... for having this match with me... for being my girlfriend..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:28 pm

Haruka had been in this same process many times, lots of orgasms would be shared, especially when both don’t take off their undergarments, but that is to be expected when you’re busy making love and kissing. The same thing that happened here, she had the better foresight to bring spares. It had happened before, and she had to use the drapes to walk out of the hotel. It was embarrassing and wasn’t something she wanted to go through again. She can excuse Sakura not bringing hers, not just because she didn’t have the vast experience with this sort of thing, but also because she loved her. And love is patient and kind. It was just a matter of sharing with what she had with Lucky, the two sharing a kiss before they leave the bed.

She guided with what they would wear like a professional, a seasoned veteran in that regard who knew how to plan. Haruka willing to compromise and give Lucky her own shorts, and just like that, it fitted well for her! The voluptuous pinkette got her hoodie and zipped it up, packing the rest of the cum-stained attire. “I guess that will do. Once we get to the taxi and all will be fine. We can just be together. Just. You. And. Me.” Giving an answer to reassure Sakura before suddenly, she has gotten a hug! Haruka blinked before she would return the hug. It’s as if they never left the bed!

“I should be thanking you.” Haruka whispered. “Thanks to you, I found love. True love…” She trailed off for a moment, the smile bending down a bit before it would return. “But we need to get the taxi first! Then we can love each other as much as we want!” She kissed Sakura in the lips before grabbing the bag and taking the hand of Lucky, leading her to the door with a wink. From the moment they walk out of this door, this would mark a new chapter of her life.

And for the first time in a long while, Haruka was really excited for the future ahead!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9