by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:29 am

Sun's enthusiasm was almost infectious enough to make Claire forget why they were there. When the Chinese girl asked about what a Brat Pack was, though, Claire took a deep breath, ready to explain a little bit more about the bitchy cheaters who they would be butting heads or butting butts with. It turned out she didn't have to explain it, though. Because, all at once, there they were, the mean girls of the kawaii world themselves, with all their one hundred combined IQ points on full display as Izzi tried to mock Claire, Micca, Sun, and the Kawaii Division as a whole, while her two sidekicks made fools of themselves and of her.

Claire was an enlightened person who didn't use offensive words to describe people like Dani and Cham Cham, but Izzi irritated her enough that she wished the Brat Pack leader cared enough about her underlings to be hurt by insults directed their way. Of course, Claire could throw as much abuse at them as possible, mental and physical, and it wouldn't matter. Izzi only cared about herself, in the end. And that was the Brat's true weakness.

"You underestimate the rest of the Kawaii Division. And, for that matter, my planning," Claire would say, crossing her arms over her chest as she kept her gaze trained on the tiny figure at the top of the ramp. "Rest assured that we have contingencies in place for any tricks you might ever try to pull. If you're going to try to take over this division, you and your bitches are going to have to climb into the ring and do it legitimately."

Claire sighed and shook her head. "Let me know if any of those words were too big for you to understand, Izzi."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:05 am

After Claire had done talking a lengthy moment pasted before Izzi opened her mouth to exhale a exaggerated yawn

"Oh.. oh my.. Sorry your words weren't too long... just way too booooring. Something about you seems to make everything boring though.. Dani recap what she just said for me, must have dozed off for a bit..."

"Well.. she was basically saying that they are ready for our tricks and that we'd have to step in teh ring and face them straight if we want to take over the division."

"Heh... That kinda sounds like she thinks we'd be too scared to do so.."

"Maybe that was the suggestion"

"HA!!" Izzi blurted out suddenly "Allow me to point and laugh derisively at you." Izzi put one hand on her hip, pointed the index finger of the other straight at Claire and then guffawed in a way that was both obnoxious and cute.

"You think we're scared to come down there and mess you up?! Look at you, you little short cake!!"
Izzi mocked, despite the fact that Claire was slightly taller than her "We've all faced opponent twice your size and with biceps as big as your head! And you think we're scared of you?"

"Nope nope... The only thing I'm scare of is that I might catch some of that boring by being in close body contact with you, seems you got so much of it to go around... Luckily I planned for such an eventuallity and paid a little visit to the authorities at AFW. You know, just to ensure things stayed interesting. And they agreed with me that one of the brat pack should be made the number one contender to that kawaii belt. If you were able to beat us brats in a match, maybe you'd get to pick your own opponent from one of your super happy hugging best friends forever... But that won't happen, regardless of what you have on your side... Monkey or..." She looked at Micca "Whatever the hell your suppose to be..."

Spotlight
characters:
Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 ELZuoMvKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 OG5hnuaKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 Cg3CzYmKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:49 am

Well, it's not like Micca didn't expect the Brats would show up here, though their presence still reminded her of that time when she was robbed of that opportunity to win the title. While both her and Claire were rivals, to have them interfering made them very detestable for Micca.

Still, as Claire did the talking, Micca kept quiet until one of the brats threw an unsubtle jab at her direction. Growling in anger, she had to restrain herself from rushing out of the ring and take these brats on.

"Grr..." So, she could only seethe in silence, not wanting to ruin their new coalition just because their enemies decided to show up here.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:00 am

...it was safe to say that Sun knew about...half, about what was being said around her. Sun, unfortunately, having the rather confusing task of playing catch-up as to who these weird looking people were who interrupted her and her new best friends. It was like she had just walked in on a movie or television show right in the middle, so she did her best to piece things together. The chimp-ish kawaii folding her arms in extreme contemplation with her head tilted to the side and a cocked eyebrow directed to the pig-tailed loud mouth yammering on about offering Sun a banana...which was actually super nice of her. Sun loves banana's!!!...but she was still kinda full from her big meal so she'd have to save it for later. But after seeing the comic styling's on top of the ramp between Izzi and Cham-Cham, Sun figured it all out!!! A chortling guffaw bellowing from her stomach as she laughed hardily, clapping her hands above her head while bouncing back and forth on her feet.

"Shi-shi-shi-HAHAHA!!! Wow, you guys are awesome, that's the funniest comedy act I've ever seen!!! Man, this is turning out to be a really swell day!!!"
Sun bellowed merrily, mistaking the Brat Pack a for hilarious comedy act. Her expression perking up once another idea brightened up her face. Man, she was getting a bunch of these today, she'd never felt so smart!! Sun than jogging to the ropes to stand on the bottom. now smiling cheerfully while waving at the comedy troupe."Oh, hey!! You guys are kawaii's right? Do you guys wanna join our group?! We're supposed to face off against some scary bad guys called the Brat Pack, and you guys could help us take them down!!! They're supposed to be really scary, mean and tough...not like you guys at all!!! You guys look harmless and a lot of fun to hang out with!! So whaddya say??!!" Sun cheerfully asked with wholesome innocence in her eyes and jubilant friendless to her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Cham Cham had made her way back out towards the ramp, peeking gingerly in from behind the curtain on all fours to make sure everything was ok before she strutted confidently out and came to rest crouched on her feet with her paw gloved hands resting on the floor in front of her... the banana did not come back out with her... it had not survived...

"HARMLESS UNTIL I INTRODUCE YOUR FACE TO MY BUTT!!"
Izzi yelled out the retort that probably only half made sense to most people there. Izzi humphed but upon seeing that Cham Cham had reappeared on the side of the Brat Pack she continued

"Well anyway that match is happening next, so you gals better start preparing your faces and start puckering up those lips."
Izzi nodded to Dani and Cham Cham behind her and then all three girls started to make their way down to the ring ready to start a match with the rag tag collection of kawaiis in the ring

Spotlight
characters:
Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 ELZuoMvKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 OG5hnuaKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 Cg3CzYmKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2