by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) Empty The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Best 2 of 3 rounds match. Win only via long pinfall (count of 5). Submissions or KOs won't stop the match.

Ryu had mixed feelings about the incoming match. While he was all riled up, having a new chance to perform in front of a big crowd in tonight's Tension event, he also couldn't help but being a bit nervous about the debutant girl going to face him tonight: Newcomers always wanted to  make an impression after all.

But what made Ryu more concerned were the rumors about Charlotte's bios: the girl was said to totally outclass him in term of height and weight, which put Ryu into quite a strange role reversal situation, with the girl probably relying on her vaster strenght and size, and himself trying to evade and use his skills.

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) Ryu_re10

"Oh well, I guess she will at least lack experience, so I should have the best chances to win.... hopefully", he thought to himself while his entry music started to play.Ryu sprinted to the ring giving hi fives to the roaring fans then climbing onto the ring with a swift move.
Having tossed his vest out of the ring for some screaming girl to catch, the redhead boy looked now at the ramp, waiting for his opponent to show up.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:55 pm

As Charlotte waited impatiently backstage one feeling rushed through her mind like a herd of cattle. Excitement. She could not believe her good fortune. After living such an isolated and sexually unfulfilling life Charlotte was eager to get her hands on Ryu in an environment with few rules. She wasn't sure herself what she wanted to do to him but there would be time to ponder that. She suddenly noticed the Texas twang of her entrance theme had started echoing over the loudspeakers. "It's time! it's time! it's time!" She yelled giddily. 

RingWear:

With great bounds, Charlotte skipped speedily down the ramp. Though Charlotte didn't give the crowd an ounce of attention they didn't seem to care. Every man, woman, and child had their eyes locked on Charlottes bouncing breasts. 

As Charlotte reached the ring and began climbing up the steps she got a clear view of her opponent. Ryu's build was much shorter, smaller, and muscular than her own. "Well, opposites do attract!" She thought; gawking at Ryu and not the ropes she was climbing through. As she stepped into the ring with one foot the other ended up hooked on one of the ropes behind her. With a foreboding "uh oh" she crashed onto the mat like a felled oak on dirt. She quickly clambered back to her feet and continued as if nothing had happened. 

With her cheeks almost as red as her scarlet eyes, Charlotte gave the best greeting she could. "Um. Hi, I'm new- I mean I'm Charlotte!... And I think you're as cute as cotton!" She followed this embarrassing display by opening her arms wide and gesturing for Ryu to come in closer for a Texas-sized hug.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture Failed. Adding a new one.)

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:36 am

While so many eyes were hopelessly gravitated by Charlotte's voluptuous figure, Ryu himself could not help but being affected by her suggestive movements while she approached the ring.

Flustered at how he had been distracted by those bouncy breasts, Ryu tried to immediately get his mind back on track...which was somewhat facilitated by Charlotte's little accident as the busty girl clumsily tripped herself into the ropes.

"Oh no! Are you ok Charlotte-chan???". Chivalrous as usual, Ryu was getting ready to help the girl in distress, when he was stopped on tracks by Charlotte standing up and cheerfully greeting him with that "as cute as cotton" comment. And also, opening her arm to invite Ryu into a warm greeting embrace?!?

"Uh n-nice to meet you... I am opponent and I'll be your Ryu tonight. Erm... I mean my name is...uh... Ryu 0///0".
Having just performed one of the clumsiest presentations ever, Ryu looked for a brief moment with a puzzled/flustered expression at the towering girl eagerly waiting for him with open arms. The idea of a welcome hug to his busty towering opponent sounded a bit embarrassing (especilly considered how the height gap had his face at about breast height for Charlotte). But, Ryu eventually decided that he could not be rude with a newbie girl on her debut at Tension, and such a lovely-looking one too.

"Uh you are very cute yourself... 0///0", the handsome boy responded with a non-stopping blush rising to his cheeks, taking a couple of hesitant steps forward, until he was at reach of Charlotte's embrace.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:14 am

Charlotte snatched up Ryu as soon as he was within her grasp. She wrapped one burly arm around his neck and the other around his tense shoulders; finally, she submerged his face within the depths of her udders. For Charlotte, this was euphoria compared to being around old men and cattle all damn day.

"Hmm, I should make small talk! That's what people do right?" She thought wisely. "So uh... You like wrestling?" Charlotte immediately gave herself a mental immolation. "Ahhh stupid! Stupid Charlotte! What kind of dumb question was that!?" From then on she decided to quietly continue the embrace.

This was turning out to be a moist hug. Charlotte's overexcitement, frantic energy, and in particular Ryu's body heat were making her sweat buckets. With her grip on Ryu stronger than she intended Charlotte began turning this hug into a prolonged hug. Ryu was trying to say something but his voice was muffled by Charlotte's dense breasts. She wasn't listening anyway. She was too busy humming and gliding Ryu against her slick torso.

Eventually, the referee had to do something. He asked plainly: "Would you like to start the match?" Charlotte wasted little time thinking about this. With a hungry fire in her eyes, she said "Yes!" And released her grip on Ryu.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:41 am

"Gasp! Woah-mmpffhhh". Ryu let out a surprised yelp that was promptly muffled when Charlotte easily pulled him face first into her bosomy embrace.

Embarrassing as it could be, being confined inbetween Charlotte's huge breasts was not umpleasant at all, as Ryu had to admit to himself... at least until he found that breathing was becoming difficult, if not virtually impossible in the hot, wet seal formed by her tight cleavage around his utterly disappeared head.

"Chrlmffff...mfff...cmmfff brmmpffhhh @///@". Charlotte I can't breath, is what Ryu wished to say, squirming to no avail in Charlotte's encompassing embrace. But muffled mumblings vibrating within her massive bosom was all that could come through while he started to feel light-headed from lack of air, his futile struggles useless against the loving squeeze of Charlotte's thick arms.

After what seemed a very long time to Ryu's air starved mind, the ref finally came saving him from what could have been the fastest KO ever in Tension history. Gasping and huffing for much welcome air with a full-red face, Ryu tried to keep a composture as Charlotte released him and the bell rung right away, officially starting their match.

"Unff..uff... 0///0 ... Ok.. uff.. I'm ready too... h-here we go", Ryu said stepping forward to face the towering voluptuous blonde.
Despite his head still slightly spinning, the handsome boy had quickly decided that waiting for Charlotte to make the first move would have been an unwise strategical choice. Though, the sudden breast smothering hug had certainly put Ryu off his game, because his choice for a starting move was not really the smartest one against a big girl like Charlotte: raising his hands up, the smaller boy was challenging the voluptuous belle to a test of strenght.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:34 am

To Charlotte, the match bell sounded like a dinner bell and she was ready to feast.  She looked down at her shaken yet stubborn opponent with ravenous red eyes. "What a tough cutie! It would be rude to deny his request..." She thought while lazily licking her lips. She lifted her arms and laced her fingers with Ryu's. 

Charlotte could feel Ryu putting all his might into the battle of strength. "Okay, ill play along!" She thought with a sly grin exposed for all to see. She slowly gave way to Ryu, taking one moderate step back with each of his shoves. With each step of her retreat, she whimpered with distress. As Ryu was about to press her against the ropes she decided to end the charade. 

With ease, Charlotte halted Ryu's advance and rung his hands like two sponges. Careful not to break Ryu's hand's she released her grip as soon as he had crumbled to his knees. As Ryu was distracted with his mangled hands Charlotte strolled behind him and wrapped one of her thick arms around his throat.

This was the first time she had actually performed a sleeper hold. She had seen it on tv an awful lot; though it seemed to not translate into really well. Her sleeper hold was sloppy and poorly executed. Luckily for Charlotte quantity was a quality all on its own.

As Ryu struggled Charlotte took the liberty of lightly kissing his ear and whispering: "if it hurts too much we can try something else... Just ask!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:01 am

If Ryu's tension for the starting match was visible (and for good reasons, considering the effects of just one affectionate hug from Charlotte) his opponent looked like she wwas about to devour a whole box of candies, smiling happily and even licking her lips at the smaller foe, which only added to Ryu's nervousness.

But, things seemed to go his way just smoothly as Charlotte engaged him into a test of strength, pretty much to the crowds' (and his own) surprise. Groaning and flexing all out in order to overcome his disadvantage in height and size, Ryu suddenly found that it was working! Step after step, he was managing with great effort to push the voluptuous giantess backwards.
But Ryu's little advantage was short lived as the Big Belle easily turned the tide, using a part of her crushing strenght to easily press the shocked boy down onto his knees.

"Urgh...s-strong... I can't...nnghh... 0///0", he groaned almost admitting it to himself as he had to look up at her loving face...past the two bouncing melons that were her breasts. Put into such delicate position kneeling before the curvy belle, and too distracted by the painful pressure applied to his fingers to react in time, Ryu was easily grappled by Charlotte as the busty blonde slipped behind him, trapping in her home-made version of a sleeperhold.

"Unffh...d-don't worry Charlotte-chan, I can take it...unff...", Ryu would bravely respond while flailing and squirming in a frantic attempt to run away from her embrace. But even though her submission was technically sloppy, size definitely worked in her favor and Ryu could not find a way out of her squeezing arms: And, even though pressure was not applied to the right points in order to render him unconscious, her thick arms enveloping his head were still making his breathing laborate, letting the struggling boy tire himself until he became easier to hold and squeeze closer and keep Ryu firmly in place, head resting on the soft cushions of her bosom.

"Uuuh...w-what? 0///0 Nnfh... ". Ryu's weak struggles were furtherly demoralized as the voluptuous blonde even leaned in to give a soft kiss to his ear, having him blush in embarrassed distress, letting him know that Charlotte had the cute boy right where she wanted, squeezed tight and snug in her embrace!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Charlotte continued tightening her hold on Ryu. By now, she had sat down behind Ryu and was squeezing his narrow waist with her tree trunk thighs. This helped restrict the flow of blood and oxygen to his brain. Ryu's attempts to resist slowly became feebler with each passing second. Each moment his breath became more labored and Charlotte's excitement only grew. 

Ryu desperately reached out his arms in an attempt to reach the ropes. Though he was only half a foot away, for Ryu, it might as well have been half a mile. Charlotte appreciated her opponent's obstinance. She had given him the opportunity for mercy but he refused. "You're a tough boy aren't you?!" She asked while whipping Ryu's head from side to side as if she was shaking a magic 8 ball. Ryus outlook was not so good.

Eventually, Ryu could take no more, and his resistance finally crumbled with one last desperate rasp. 
Like butter under the blazing sun, he melted. His arms drooped as all his muscles relaxed. Charlotte was not satisfied. "Is it already over? hmph!" She said, pouting with her lips puckered. "I've only been choking him for..." Charlotte suddenly realized she had been enjoying herself so much that time had escaped her notice. Before the referee could try and recommend she pin Ryu Charlotte released her sleeper and let her comatose opponent rest his head on her soft belly. 

Charlotte began pondering her next move for the round. "I don't think Ryu can take much more abuse... If I push him too much in the first round I probably won't get a second serving in round two..." Out of greed, she decided to finish this round up quickly.

Charlotte rolled Ryu off of her. As she got up to her feet she looked down at Ryu and said: "Umm... Stay right there. I'll be back." Charlotte strolled over to the audience and struck up a conversation with the first row. "Hey, guys! I'm trying to end the round with a bang but I can't think of anything... Do you guys have some ideas? The audience was happy to help. Amongst the answers shouted out where: " Use a steel chair, sit on him! punch him, use a tombstone piledriver! That last answer caught Charlotte's attention. With a grin a mile deep she turned back towards Ryu cooing: Hey Ryu... Come here for a sec..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:01 am

With Charlotte sitting behind Ryu and wrapping her legs around his waist in addition to her tightening sleeper hold, Ryu was all coiled up in her double embrace without one single hope to escape.

Like a sexy and voluptuous snakegirl, the Big Bell took her time squeezing him rhytmically until she had drained all of Ryu's stamina, and most of his air supply. Ryu had tried to fight back valiantly, but in the end Charlotte had squeezed him into drowzyness with virtually no effort, and the cute boy was now swimming in and out of consciosness in her choking embrace.

"Nghff.... too...tight... I can't... esca-nnfff.... x///x". All buttered up until he was too weak to fight back any longer, Ryu had eventually drifted into a slumber while Charlotte had gently laid his sleepy head on her soft belly.

It was quite the humiliating situation for Ryu, as Charlotte let her smaller foe take a little nap on the ring while she walked to her newly conquered fans, coquettishly chatting about what kind of finisher he was going to be put next. Eventually, Ryu had started to come back to his senses but, before he could stand up on his own, the handsome boy could see Charlotte walk back at him.

"Uhh... what... where...? @///@", he mumbled in response to her bubbly girly voice, too dazed to resist as he heard the voluptuous blonde cooing lovingly at him, and he felt her hands gently yet relentlessly helping his weakened body up.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:24 am

Charlotte gazed into Ryu's sleepy purple eyes. He kept on swaying back and forth so Charlotte gripped one hand around his arm and laid the other on his cheek to keep him stable. She practically purred with delight "I'm sorry honey... but its goodnight for you." 

As Ryu tried registering this cryptic statement Charlotte quickly leaned in and kissed him roughly on the lips. She treated his lips like a lollipop; kissing, licking, and chewing to her heart's content. After what felt like an hour to the audience Charlotte pulled away with one loud and wet Smack.

Charlotte promptly clocked Ryu's jaw with one stiff, short punch across his chin. As he was about to collapse Charlotte stopped him by pulling him into her arms. With Charlotte's arms under his armpits; Ryu was like meat hung out on a rack. She gently lifted and rotated him until they were inverted like two interlocking pieces with Charlotte binding them together with her cord like arms.

The dragon was about to be slain. Ryus arms dangled by the wayside. His face occasionally bobbed into Charlotte barely covered sex. Charlotte didn't protest. She was facing something quite similar. Though in her case she was purposefully nuzzling Ryus crotch with her chin and lips. With a note of finality, she said: "bye now my dragon darling!" 

Charlotte fell to her knees and drove Ryu head into the mat like a stake in the ground. Ryu stood rigidly on his head with little support before collapsing and sprawling before the Big Belle.

Charlotte looked at her handiwork proudly. Ryu was convulsing like someone going through electroshock therapy and his face was running red with his own blood. Charlotte swabbed his face with her pointer finger and stuck it in her mouth. With a disgusted grimace, she said: "ugh I don't know why I thought that would be a good idea!"

Charlotte folded Ryu's arms over his chest in an X just like how she had seen it done on TV and pressed down with her palms. The referee was ready to count and end the slaughter. With each smack of the ref's hand, the audience chanted along. One!... Two!... Three!.... Four!...... Fi-...

Charlotte had, to everyone's confusion, pulled Ryu's head off of the mat by a handful of his hair. She shrugged. "Looks like he kicked out."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next