Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minerva and Tracy- A common thread?

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Minerva and Tracy- A common thread? - Page 5 Empty Re: Minerva and Tracy- A common thread?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Minerva was unresponsive for a good minute before she stirred, moaning a little. "Vi-chan... You dont have to be so rough. Mine-chan will get up, but she's a delicate flower." Her eyes slowly opened and when she saw it was Tracy, her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed deeply. "Tracy-chan! What happened?" She exclaimed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Minerva and Tracy- A common thread? - Page 5 Empty Re: Minerva and Tracy- A common thread?

Post by Jessica Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Tracy was extremely worried about Minerva. She didnt want to take things too far for a reason, and now that's what she gets for doing it. She was really, really scared when her friend didnt respond, but let out a deep breath as Mine-chan woke up. There were even tears in the corner of her eyes ready to go out at any moment. "Mine-chan... I'm so sorry... I'm really really sorry..." The redhead said as she leaned on her friend and hugged her tightly.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Minerva's eyes widened. "TRacy-chan!" She said, hugging her tightly. She was beginning to understand that she passed out from a submission move. "N0no..." She said in a muffled tone. "You didn't do anything wrong Tracy-chan. Mine-chan ... she should have submitted." She whimpered as she clutched the girl tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Tracy shook her head as she dried the tears from her eyes. "No, no no, Mine-chan..." The redhead started, smirking at Minerva as she added. "I'm actually very proud of you... You're strong! Even though I pushed and pushed... you just didnt give up!" Tracy admitted, really meaning what she just said. Again, the redhead would hug Mine-chan close and then start standing up, extending her arm and offering her friend some help to stand up. "I know! I'll invite you to eat something. Does that sound good?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Minerva stood up and smiled at the praise. "Thank you Tracy-chan." She said. It felt good that Tracy thought she was tough. Her eyes widened when Tracy offered food. "Oh, Tracy-chan!" She said. "I would love it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5