Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms Empty Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:34 pm

Hardstyle Hentai Match
Victory Conditions: Gained by either pin, KO, or submission after having the opponent orgasm
Standard Hentai rules apply.

Athena Wonder would be having another match for tonight, and it would be a hentai match. Ever eager to have fun while in the ring, the mature woman prepared herself for the match, wearing her signature red wrestling outfit that accentuated her mature figure. Despite her age, she was considered quite a beauty by many, and it was one thing that Athena took pride in.

Athena Wonder:

Once her music was played, Athena made her entrance, strutting down the ramp in confident manner, flexing her arms as the crowd cheered and catcalled. Then, she would head over to the ring where the match would be held. She was more than ready to get all worked up and dirty in the ring against her upcoming opponent.

Also, she heard that her opponent was also a mature woman like her and a mother. So, it's safe to say that this match would be a battle between MILFs, and she was so eager to have the match started.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms Empty Re: Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:07 am

Amaya loved having a dual contract with Friction and Tension as it allowed her to have the best of both worlds. She had heard rather wonderful things about her opponent for tonight, a fellow mother with a body that put most of the younger girls on the roster to shame, everything she had heard about this Athena had only gotten her more excited for the nights event. Amaya was herself quite the buxom woman and even in her thirties she got nothing but compliments on her fit and oh so gorgeous body, but the picture she had seen of Athena had her quite eager to compare their assets directly.

Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms Amaya_2

Athena got to go first which gave Amaya more time to slip into her boots and the one piece bodysuit that made up her outfit. Once her music got started she stepped out onto the entrance ramp much to the love of the crowd, Amaya striking a few poses on her way down to the ring where she handed off her jacket to the referee before stepping inside.

Now that she could see Athena up close Amaya couldn't get enough of her, the Japanese woman circling around the blonde to get a good look at every inch of her and she wasn't being shy about her interest at all. "Oh would you look at...well you! Not often they give me someone so stacked to fight, I got lucky tonight as did you!" She finished her inspection and stopped in front of her, Amaya smirking as she placed a hand on her hip and leaned forward to show off her own goods. "Name is Amaya, pleasure to meet you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms Empty Re: Athena Wonder vs. Amaya Tsuzuki - Sexy Moms

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Athena watched as her opponent made her appearance, and the sight of another mature woman making her entrance was something to behold. While she did see her picture prior to this match, seeing Amaya in person made quite an eye-opening experience. So, as Amaya made her entrance, walking down the ramp and heading over to the ring, Athena waited for her as she crossed her arms under her ample breasts, feeling excited at the thought of facing someone as hot as Amaya.

Soon, once Amaya entered the ring, Athena studied the other mature woman, and as she listened to her words, she let out a chuckle as she let herself be inspected by her opponent for their upcoming match. Now standing face to face, Athena would mirror Amaya's pose, placing one hand on her hip as she smiled at the mature beauty before her. "I suppose the two of us are very lucky. I can't wait to get my hands on you, if you know what I mean..." She gave Amaya a wink after saying that.

When Amaya introduced herself, Athena decided that it would be proper to return the gesture as she would also introduced herself to her opponent. "My name is Athena. It is a pleasure to meet you as well..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Amaya adopted a stern expression and crossed her arms across her chest, doing her best impression of her boss back from her days as a Tokyo policewoman when she would get onto her for sliding on her paperwork again. "Oh I know exactly what you mean Ms.Wonder." She closed her eyes and paused a moment, but she couldn't resist for very long and cracked a smile before chuckling herself. "On you, in you, either way this promises to be a good time for us both." She gave Athena a teasing wink and then glanced back and forth between the two of them, a light bulb going on over her head as she realized another similarity.

"Oh we even dress the same! Is this like some kind of mother thing, a similar sense of style?" Amaya stepped right up into Athena's personal space and started tracing her fingers along the outlines of their ring attire, starting with their chests and quickly working her way down to the crotch of their outfits. "Both one piece numbers, generous cleavage on display, similar cuts down below, and we even both have short hair! Either you're stealing my look or great minds just think alike." Amaya's voice was calm as was her heart which Athena would feel as she was pressed right up against her now, their breasts gently rubbing together as she ran her hands along the blonde.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Athena just chuckled after hearing Amaya's comment about her hands being either on or in her, it wouldn't matter, and the red-clad mature woman was looking forward for the hot actions. Of course, Amaya went to comment on their choices of clothing, in which they seemed to prefer a one-piece suit with similar openings that accentuate their mature figures for all to enjoy. "Well, I don't remember stealing this look from anyone, so let's go with the latter..." Athena responded to her as their bodies were pressed against each other, two busty chests rubbing against each other as the other mature woman ran her hands along her body.

Then, Athena would step back, with a hint of reluctance, because despite her wanting to enjoy the body of her opponent more, they still had a match to have, and she knew that it would be an enjoyable experience for the two of them. "I hope you are prepared for what to come, Ms. Tsuzuki..." She already learned about her opponent's name prior to her introducing herself earlier. "So, please enjoy it while you're at it," she said as she would prepare herself for the match between herself and Amaya. The referee would look at both women to see whether they were prepared or not before calling for the bell, starting the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:20 am

Athena drew away just as the announcer was finishing their pre match introductions, she could see the referee making their final checks which meant the bell was about to ring so she didn't try to chase after her, it was time for the real fun to begin. "Oh please Athena, call me Amaya! With what we are about to do to one another I think we're past the family name stage don't you?" She flashed the blonde woman a playful smirk as she moved to the opposite side of the ring, stretching just a bit more until she heard the bell sound.

"Lets see who can outpleasure who Athena!" She called out across the ring as she skipped over to get up close and personal with Athena once again. She wasn't planning to spend much of this match apart from the blonde version of herself, moving in quickly to lock up with her front to front, mashing their tits together right from the start as she tried to shove the woman backwards.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 am

"Very well, I suppose you are right about that one, Amaya..." Athena said, agreeing with what the other mature woman was saying. She would do some light stretches before the match could begin, which allowed the crowd to get a full view of her mature figure. Soon, the match began, and her eyes were directed on Amaya. She couldn't wait to get the match started as she would step forth, preparing herself to clash with her opponent.

"Alright, bring it on, Amaya!" Athena said as she would close in towards Amaya, looking to get up close and personal with her fellow MILF. Locking up with Amaya, their breasts were mushrooming against each other, and like her opponent, Athena would also try to shove Amaya backwards. For the time being, the two of them seemed to have entered a stalemate, and the Wonder MILF was looking to change that. While the two of them were locked up, Athena couldn't resist the urge to bring her paws onto Amaya's ass-cheeks.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:00 am

Amaya nodded her head in agreement. "Of course I am." She said before releasing a sullen sigh as if a depressing thought suddenly came to her. "Some women here take themselves WAY too seriously, I mean theres being competitive which is great but then theres being stuck up and full of oneself." She raised up her hands and shrugged with a smile, shaking her head in disblief at the women she referenced. "But I can tell Athena you're not like that, you're like me, seeking a good time and one hell of a thrill am I right?" The question was left hanging in the air for a moment as the bell rang before any reply could be given and given how badly she wanted to get her hands on the blonde Amaya closed the distance between them and slammed their mountainous tits together without a second thought!

"Consider it brought!" Amaya's lips were curled upward into a big grin as she planted her left foot behind her and then brought her right foot forward, moving slowly to make sure she didn't slip from an unexpected push from Athena as she shoved against the other woman. As large as their breasts were there was only so much they could pancake outward before they would compress no more, Amaya delighted to see and feel just how firm Athena's chest was despite their size.

The hands on her ass earned Athena a low groan from Amaya as she hadn't been expecting that just yet, her leotard didn't exactly provide much protection back there so there was plenty of bare flesh for Athena to sink her fingers into. She would let Athena have her fun though, Amaya gripping the woman's shoulders to help her in shoving Athena back towards the ropes while also giving her more control over how their tits were rubbing together. Amaya making sure to get in as much nipple to nipple contact as she could despite their outfits.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 am

Athena smiled as she listened to Amaya's words. "Of course. It's fine to be competitive in the ring, though people need to have fun while they're at it..." She agreed with what the other mature woman was saying. As their bodies were mashed against each other, Athena had her hands latched on her opponent's ass, and she would have her way by kneading those firm yet fleshy ass-cheeks as she was being pushed back by her opponent towards the ropes.

With their breasts mashing against each other, Athena could feel the other woman's nipples poking into hers, which made quite a delightful sensation as this continued. She would continue pushing against Amaya while groping her ass, and at the same time, she would press her forehead against the other woman's as she would look into her eyes. "I'm probably going to state the obvious, and you probably have heard of this many times before, but you have quite a superb body, Amaya..." Athena said, complimenting her opponent's body as the two of them remained locked up with each other.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:04 am

Amaya grunted back in reply to the compliment as she was a bit busy with trying to dictate the start of the match up, her boots digging into the mat as she shoved against Athena but the blonde didn't go very far before they were at a stalemate. Once she realized they were at an impasse Amaya took a moment to smile back at the woman and give her a proper answer. "Only from every guy and gal interested in getting into my pants....oh don't tell me, you want to see whats under this leotard too huh?" She chuckled and gave Athena another hard shove, only this time she was pushing back with just her tits, not as effective at pushing someone around but oh so more pleasurable and fun or so she thought.

Since she wasn't making much ground Amaya brought her hands down to Athena's tits and copped a feel, giving the woman a good gropping to show she was interested too. Then a quick couple of steps backwards and she would try to send the blonde running across the ring towards the ropes, taking off after her for a good old fashioned clothesline across the chest!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next