Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two Lovers Reunite! (Claudia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Two Lovers Reunite! (Claudia) Empty Two Lovers Reunite! (Claudia)

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Lucky groaned softly as she stretched out in the AFW locker-room having completed a match a few moments ago! Boy, was it a long one! She was all sweaty and gross and stuff... She couldn't wait to get home and take a nice long bath... Yeah... Just the thought got her all excited! Stripping herself down from her wrestling outfit, she looked upon it fondly before pulling out her actual clothes, clothes she had designed to resemble her high-school uniform! She had such good memories from those days... it was always good to wear those on your back more than just to hide them in your head! If there was only ONE downside... it was how long it took her to fully put it on! A good couple minutes just to make sure everything was buttoned up and rightly adjusted... But after a while, she was looking GOOD in her locker mirror!

Appearance:
Spoiler:

"Heehee!"
She giggled softly to herself, flashing a little wink at her reflection, holding up a cute "peace" symbol as well! "I'm ready to go!"

Stuffing her wrestling gear in her bag which hung over her shoulder and with her purse over her OTHER shoulder, Sakura made her way out into the back-stage of AFW, walking towards the exit slowly... taking her time... So she could get a good look at the other women wrestlers!

...It wasn't like she could HELP it! They were standing right there!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Two Lovers Reunite! (Claudia) Empty Re: Two Lovers Reunite! (Claudia)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Casual:

Claudia was lurking in the backstage as she made her way towards the locker room, she had seen on the television the previous matchup, concerning the woman who had beaten her in her last official match, Lucky Sakura. Her lips curled into a smile, ever since their night of intense lovemaking, battling to prevail over the other in what turned into a passionate and downright crazy sexbattle! Claudia loved every second of it, she didn't even care (that much) about losing a tussle with someone who was just as determined as her to win!

It was arousing just thinking of that night.

As she just found the locker room, she saw the woman on the mind exiting it and by god did she look absolutely cute! Claudia couldn't help herself, keeping a snicker to herself as she quietly as she could, made her way towards Sakura from behind. Her smile growing as she could barely contain her excitement as it worked in her favor that Sakura was walking at a slow pace, allowing the Symbol of Love to close the distance as her fingers wiggle with excitement.

"Looks like I'm luuuuuuuuuuucky!" she let out, her hands shooting out to snake underneath Sakura's arms to grab a hold of her breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:19 pm

So distracted was Lucky, she didn't notice the snickering of Claudia behind her... not until it was to late and her boobs had been possessed! Lucky's eyes shot wide as her love-rival seemingly came from outta nowhere, her hands looping around the cheerleader's sides and GRABBING at her big breasts, fondling them!

"WAAA-!" She cried out in shock, shaking this way and that, not recognizing the voice of her rival... until she looked over her shoulder and saw her standing there! Lucky let out a loud, shameless moan as her chest was fondled and cradled, her emerald eyes slowly fluttered shut as she embraced the sensations Claudia invoked in her! Heh... She'd been thinking a LOT about her since that night together... how they needed to get back in a room! As utterly amazing as that fight was, she couldn't help but crave another one... and another, and another! She couldn't help but smile lewdly as she felt her boobs being fondled... because that's exactly what she wanted!

"No, I'm Lucky, you silly!" She snickered, her cheeks burning brightly with blush as she reached up towards her rival's hands, trying to pull them away... so she could whirl around and grab at Claudia's beautiful chesties! If she managed to do so, Lucky would take in the utter gorgeousness that was the Italian symbol of love, her dress... her hair... the look on her face ALL putting the other pretty ladies here to shame! She would return Claudia's fondling without a second thought, groping those big boobs curiously, wondering just how well they would mesh between her fingers!

"I missed yooooou!" She exclaimed, leaning in and delivering upon Claudia's lips a long, loving kiss! "I've been thinking about you a lot, actually!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Claudia let out a laugh when she heard Sakura cry out when she grabbed those breasts, squeezing them and remembering all of the detail that she could remember through the shirt and bra. In a strange way, it felt more erotic this way as she clung on as Sakura twisted and squirmed in her grasp. Then that moan, she could tell that Sakura missed her as much as she did!

Claudia let out a laugh as her hands were pulled off of the breasts, she didn't put up much of a fight as Sakura turned around and immediately return the favor. Memories of them rolling around in the bed, the showers, and the floor came rushing back to her as she let out a healthy and long moan back, just as shameless as Sakura's was! "Huhuhu, Of course, I know that!" Claudia let out playfully as her hands returned onto the breasts of Sakura, the two girls fondling each other's breasts without a care in the world!

"I missed you too! how have you been? I just watched your match!" She let out gleefully, she wanted just as much as Sakura to get back into a room so they could 'fight' again. Her face was red, but not from the shameless act of Sakura and her fondling each other, but because she was getting aroused just thinking about her rematch for redemption!

"I have been thinking about you too! I'm glad to know I'm still on your mind...because you know, I want my rematch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:07 pm

"Oh! I hoped you liked it! I know I did!" She responded happily... before letting out another soft moan as Claudia returned to her breasts, the two of them fondling each other like it was the most natural thing in the world! "I'm doing pretty good! Things are looking up for me!" She was kinda surprised how big and firm Claudia's breasts felt in her hands... They felt... well... BIGGER than they had in comparison to hers when they were mashing together... Stronger... firmer... She felt her face burn hotter and hotter the more she groped and fondled, her hands exploring up into that gap in her lover's dress JUST above her boobs! Lucky couldn't help but try to push them out... have them escape through that gap so she wouldn't have to fondle them through clothing...

She wanted it to be skin-to-skin! Best kind of contact there was!

"Reeeeeeeally???" She mused softly, her breath growing hot and heavy as her rival returned every fondle she gave, Lucky leaning in closer and closer with every squeeze and stroke... until their burning faces were only an inch apart! She loved their intimacy... She wanted to be as close to her as she could ALL the time! "Then lets do it! I wanna rematch too!" She threw herself against her lover, giving her chest a MIGHTY squeeze as she kissed her deeply, displaying JUST how much she wanted her right now! She didn't even wait to plunge her tongue into her rival's mouth, aiming to dominate her right here and now!

...Eventually, she did pull back though, her face aglow with warmth and lust as she flashed a cute little wink Claudia's way! "...Even though... Ya know... I won and stuff!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:29 pm

"Huhu, I'm happy for you! As expected from a girl who bested me in a battle of love!" Claudia was enjoying the fondling a lot, in their last outing with each other focused a lot of sex right from the get go, the two of them not bothering with foreplay since they were insistent on going head first at each other. Not a regret of Claudia, the battle they had was easily one of the hottest she's ever done but she couldn't help but noticed how much more these breasts of Sakura had to offer! But of course, she would find this a whole lot more enjoyable if there wasn't anything between them, like clothing!

Her lips did not refuse the opposing pair of lips that came pressing against her's, returning it right back! Her hands got more risque, lowering down to the sweater vest that Sakura was wearing, attempting to slip underneath it and pushing it upwards as their lips parted.

A smile was still locked on her face as she then began to casually start unbuttoning Sakura's shirt. "Ehhhhhhhh~? You might want to keep your words soft and sweet, like yourself, because I'm looking forward to earning a win over you!" she letout, making a kissy face, puckering her lips and blowing a kiss to Sakura! "Now, since we're both in agreement for a match...the question is...what kind? It'll be hard to top the last one we did!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:45 pm

As the two of them kissed, Claudia pulled up Sakura's sweater-vest, pushing it up and over her large chest so that it was curled up and folded atop her boobs, revealing her button-up underneath! Meanwhile the cheerleader had done something very similar: tugging down at the cloth that covered Claudia's boobs, pulling hers free as her lover unbuttoned her shirt!

"MMM.... I love you lots, then!"
Lucky conformed, letting her speech remain "soft and sweet", going right back to fondling her lover's exposed breasts, her head getting so light from the arousal that was building up inside! She stared lovingly at her rival, watching her blow a kiss right at her... ONLY FOR SAKURA TO SEIZE HER LIPS WITH HER OWN! She passionately kissed and held her lover, her arms shooting around her and pulling the italian in for a tight embrace as they made out! She kissed and kissed, giving her partner every last ounce of her passion for her, all the while, Lucky's hands tracing Claudia's corset... and undoing the notches that held it closed, allowing it to fall to the floor by her feet!

"...MMMmmmmuh..." She moaned, their lips separating with a loud POP! "Hm...I dunno! It's gonna take sooooooooooooome work to come up with something better than that!" She giggled as again, they came to the same conclusion, Sakura peering into her partner's eyes with endless allure... She flashed her a beautiful grin, her hands returning to her lover's chest, gently squishing and squeezing her breasts... as if such a thing helped her think clearer!

"...Maybe some sexy wrestling...?" She mused softly, nuzzling her nose with her Italian counterpart! "And I don't just mean hentai either.... but something nice and hot! I'd love to do that with you!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:19 am

The two shameless women who were enamored with each other, had no problem beginning to strip each other and expose more of that luscious skin that they loved, Claudia's red bra exposed as she exposed Sakura's! Not a second later her hands locked on those bra covered boobs, squeezing and fondling them again as her kissy face upgraded into a full-blown kiss in an instant! Again, she did not flinch as their soft lips pressed, the kissing becoming quite intense for the two as she pressed back!

"Hmmmmmmmmm....~" Claudia let out, thinking about what match they should do as if the kiss between the two and loud pop between them was completely casual! "That's a good question, I mean. What can we possibly do? That presses our bodies together, pitting our strengths against each other?" she let out, her hands lowering down to Sakura's hips, gripping on them tightly as she swayed her own hips, as if it was helping her think.

She wanted to think of something fun, something that would truly grab the interest of Sakura. This match was just as much for her as it was for Claudia herself! And then, it dawned on her! With a big smile, she would pull on Sakura's hips so that their bra covered breasts would press against each other, getting a firm grip on Sakura's bottoms! "How about a sumo match? A real test of....body to body?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:17 pm

"I dunno... we did a good job of that last time..." Lucky snickered, following Claudia's lead and lowering her hands down to her hips, swaying softly. "I've never felt more exhausted! You really gave me a good fight that night..." She winked playfully her partner's way... before being tugged in! Their big, bouncy breasts mashed together tightly, red on white bras strained with the pressure as Lucky did the same, pushing their chests forever tighter together!

"Sumo...?" Lucky giggled lightly, surprised by her lover's answer! "Why, I don't think anyone EVER has done that in the AFW! You're, like, an innovator and stuff, Claudia!" She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips again, smiling warmly her way! WELL! THIS WOULD BE EXCITING! She didn't know much about the rules of Sumo... mostly that a bunch of strong fat people get in a circle and try to push each other out of it... But hey! So long as she didn't have to get fat to do it, she'd try anything!

"Well.... I dunno much about the rules and stuffs so you'll have to teach me~!" Lucky admitted readily, gently tugging Claudia's hips in so that their hips pressed together tightly as their breasts pushed and bloomed against one another beautifully! "...But Now you've got me all excited! Sure! I'd love to do anything with you!" Lucky spoke whole-heartedly and without hesitation, pressing herself as tightly against Claudia as she possibly could! Really, it was only when she as in her arms did Lucky realize how much she really missed her... That night had been one of the most fun of her life... And now she'd have another GREAT one with her soon! She couldn't WAIT!

"...Wanna go somewhere and practice...?"
She inquired curiously, a lewd little smile spreading across her lips.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm

I know! It was the most fun I had! Claudia exclaimed, glad to see that same enthusiasm shining off of Sakura’s face regarding their last match together. Such a whirlwind of passion and sex, it was one of the most crazy nights she had with another woman!

The two would lean in, pressing their breasts together as Claudia let out a soft giggle, her nose brushing against Sakura’s. Her suggestion for sumo seemed to hit the mark with interest, Sakura seeming to love the idea with how pumped she was! Although, Claudia felt like she could’ve said anything and Sakura would agree if it was with her. Quite honestly, Claudia felt the same. She was also getting excited just thinking about tangling up with Sakura again.

Claudia felt quite proud thinking of the match, her face gleaming with pride as her lips curled into a smirk as she felt Sakura pulling on her hips, pulling the two closer and breasts mashing against each other more!

Claudia knew some of the rules of sumo, mostly from what she heard. Just the thought of her and Sakura rubbing and pushing against each other would really put the emphasis on their breasts battling it out! “Huh, I’ll teach you anything you want to know Sakura!” she let out, pushing herself even harder against the beautiful girl. She moved in for a kiss, a longer one than the last one as she pressed her lips tightly against Sakura’s before pulling back for that audible POP!

“...Lead the way...” she whispered out, unable to bear waiting a second longer herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next