Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! Empty Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 am

Kylee Williams Vs Ari Ishii
Kylee is required to get three five count pinfalls yet Ari only needs one ten count pin to win.

Kylee:
Kylee stood awkwardly outside Ari Ishii's door, already decked out in her tracksuit wrestling attire. She had her fist raised as if she were about to knock yet she froze in place. For such a physically impressive girl she was oddly nervous about this encounter. 

In her hand, she clutched a printed out match offer. On the surface, the match terms seemed very generous to her potential opponent. One very good move and Ari might theoretically walk away with the win. On the other hand, Kylee would have to pin her opponent for a combined fifteen seconds! Yet this exactly what the Olympian desired. She had researched her opponent and knew perfectly well she, to put it kindly, sucked at wrestling. Really this was all about Kylee practicing against someone who wouldn't pose much of a threat.

Besides feeling guilty about her selfish motives Kylee was nervous about a more emotional motive. After seeing one picture of Ari she immediately developed a bit of a crush on her. Her sparkling blue eyes, her ivory skin, and her cute stature made the giantesses knees buckle. And maybe... Just maybe... Her affection also came into play when deciding to offer this marathon of a match. 

Kylee choked down her fears for just a moment and knocked lightly on the door. *tap tap tap*

Last edited by WrestleMind on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by Yori Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 am

Ari tapped the top of the desk with her mechanical pencil, staring down at the same page of her text book she had been trying to get through for the last twenty minutes. A cheek pressed into a palm of her hand as her eyes battled to stay awake for the pretest crunch. She still had a few chapters to get through and despite her best efforts she had lost all focus.

“They need to add some razzle dazzle to these…” She remarked softly, half turning the page just to see how long the next one was. Another wall of text… siiiigh! She blew a few stray strands of hair from her face, letting the page settle. Just beyond was her cat Mimo lounged across several other stacked and opened textbooks and notepads that had, for the time being, become the Felina's choice of bedding.

"You have the right idea." She snickered quietly, letting her attention drift back towards the page to start over yet again on the first paragraph. She had hardly even finished the first sentence when she heard a faint tap at the door. She glanced up quizzically unsure if she had actually heard anything.

She stared at the door for a long while until Mimo's tail batted her in the face in passing. The feline had heard the knock and was already up from their catnap and meandering towards the door. Ari brushed a bit of transfer fluff from her face before getting up. Barefoot she padded across the floor towards the door, stopping half way when she released she wasn't really dressed to open the door. A large baggy hoodie that came down to her thighs and hung loose around her collar and just her underwear… study clothes.

“One minute!” She called, rushing back to dig through her dresser to find a suitable pair of pants to throw on. A skirt? Simple… but ugly with the hoodie. Gym shorts? What if it was her mother visiting last minute? She swore softly, tossing clothing items aside, making a mess of her apartment until finding some jeans. Scrabbling back to the door she dressed on the move, hopping along as she slipped one leg in then the other. With one small zip, they were on.

Ari gave a quick look out her peep hole, closing one eye as she peeked at the stranger with a furrowed brow. Had she ordered something, was this a delivery? Weird. She unlatched her locks and partly opened the door though stopped as Mimo tried to squeeze out as soon as an opportunity had presented itself. Ari scooped up the slightly overweight cat, cradling the feline in one arm as she pulled the door the rest of the way open to look up at Kylee, blinking.

“Can I h-..." She froze, eyes slowly trailing up Kylee's body, having to hltilt her head to account for the full difference in their sizes. She swallowed audibly, shifting the mewing cat in her grasp as she struggled to finish her thought. "H-help you?"

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:13 am

When Ari opened her door Kyle's nervous frown morphed into a giddy grin. Seeing her little crush in person for the first time made her heart skip a beat. Though Ari seemed to be even more nervous than she once was... Why could that be? Kylee's internal monologue was quick to jump in

"Isn't it obvious! Wouldn't you be nervous if some red-headed giant in a tracksuit was staring at you with a dumb grin on her face!?" 

After that bit of contemplation, Kylee hunkered down a little to mitigate her height advantage. "Um. High my name is Kylee and well... I wanted to make a match offer for you!" Kylee presented the slightly crumpled match terms to Ari. 

"So I don't like being deceptive so I'll tell you straight up what the match is and why I want it... Basically, I need to pin you three times and you only need to pin me once. Though I may appear very strong I'm kind of a newb at this wrestling thing and I need lots of practice. So... I was hoping you would kind of act as my living practice dummy... Erm... There's probably a better way to put that..." 

Kylee ended her little proposition by nervously scratching behind her ear and averting Aris' eyes.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:41 am

“A match?” Ari blinked up at the woman towering over her, big blue eyes completely devoid of understanding. Wrestling was new to her, simple terms didn't exactly take root with her so well, especially since she had only ever had one match before. The gears in he mind slowly churned until something finally clicked. A WRESTLING MATCH. Of course that's what she had meant.

The prospect of this didn't exactly excite her. The size and weight difference between the two of them was astronomical. This woman would eat her alive… but there was something there, something familiar. She squinted her eyes, really looking at Kylee close, in leaning in a bit into the woman's person bubble.

Lilith, her first and only for had been massive. A power hour that could have been her into pretzels and sold her on the cheap at the concession stands… but Ari had one that match. The woman had had a certain weakness for girls of her type, small girls, feisty girls. Was that a bit of red on Kylee's cheek? Why couldn't she look the brunette in the eyes? Was she hiding a secret weakness as well?

“Living practice dummy?” That had snapped her out of her thought process, peering at the crumpled paper offered her way. She repositioned a purring Mimo under her arm to reach out and take the note to look over the terms of the match. Her eyes scanned the page slowly, taking in all the written details she had missed Kylee plainly telling her outright. Once she had finished reading she nodded slowly.

“So I just have to beat you once… but I can basically do whatever, right?” She hummed thoughtfully at the idea of that. Ten seconds was a long time… but she had Lilith eating out of the palm of her hand once she was able to really get into the woman's head, Kylee might be the same. It was time to do a bit of clever testing!

“Whoops!” Ari gasped, letting the paper slip from her fingers. As it drifted down to the ground, fluttering, she took a few quick grabs at it, intentionally brushing her fingers up along Kylee's leg while pretending to try to grab the note. Once it hit the ground, she sighed softly, stepping a bit closer and turning her backside up at Kylee to give the woman a nice view as she bent down to retrieve the note. She glanced back to see their reaction before returning to the doorway with note in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:12 am

Kyle's heart skipped a beat at the prospect of what "whatever" might entail. "Umm... Ya, I guess if you beat me..." She crossed her arms around her exposed midriff as she shimmied about. "Erm... Ya, I guess anything goes when you're in the ring!" 

Kylee could not help but become more excited as Ari, presumably by accident, brushed her soft fingers against the giantesses inner thigh. Kyle let out a little squeak at this bit of unexpected contact. Shocked by her own sudden outburst Kylee planted a hand to her mouth until something else ended up drawing her attention.

She pretty much had to stare at Aris spectacular ass as she bent down. It was human nature! Sure she was ashamed of herself but she couldn't take her eyes of the jeans that fit Ariis curves so snugly. "For such a little lady her butts really... Big!

Suddenly Kylee made eye contact with Ari. Caught red-handed, at first she blubbered. "I... I I... Wasn't... It's not what you think!" In the end, lying just wasn't in the honorable giant's skillset. With eyes, downcast Kylee confessed: "I'm sorry... I was starting at your butt... You're just so dang pretty! Your eyes sparkle like frickin diamonds... And your butt!... It's... awesome!

Having just laid her thoughts bare Kylee stood tensely with cheeks as Auburn as her hair and her face planted in her hands. "Shit shit shit!! Why did you just say all that you big goof!?"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:02 am

Studying Kylee in these first few moments proved to be far more entertaining than hours with her heads in the books. The gentle touch and little show had the large woman flustered, red faced and fumbling with words. This, to Ari, was a good sign. She wasn't exactly a gifted individual when it came to wrestling toe to toe. It would be foolish to think she could straight up overpower someone the size of Kylee. What she did have in her favor was sex appeal.

Her first real match had opened her eyes to that. While some wanted to strictly compete in the ring, others could be coaxed into indulge in their fantasies. Lilith had been a powerhouse of a woman, one that could toss people around like they were made of paper. Deep down the woman had wanted to be dominated, not by someone she saw as an equal, but by someone who would have normally posed no threat. Ari had fit that bill. It was very possible Kylee was in a similar boat… had Ari found her actual calling in AFW?

She needed something more though. A carrot on a stick to give Kylee more of a reason to want to lose to her, planting a small seed in her head even though she had no clue what if anything she would want. “I'll accept on one condition.” She batted her eyelashes at the compliment, throwing on he best charming smile while struggling to hold onto Mimo.

“If I win, you're mine for the day.” Better to keep it open and vague, let Kylee think of all the dirty little things she might have wanted with the larger woman. In truth, it would have likely been a bunch of house cleaning if anything. Still, she had to play it smart if she was going to topple another giant. Maybe she could win the match before it even started.

She glanced back, looking at her own backside with a small wiggle before turning to Kylee with an innocent smile. “Thanks. I try to keep in really good shape.” To a degree… she had been blessed with good looks and metabolism. She did some light cardio most days but her diet consisted mostly of ramen and fast food. College life.

“How does that sound to you?” She inched closer, popping up onto her tiptoes to peer through the larger woman's fingers at her reddened face. She couldn't help but feel like this was a victory even before they began. She's show up looking good, put this woman in a few holds, maybe be a bit hands on, and call it a night. Too easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:08 am

Kyle's eyebrows popped up at Aris one condition. That was more than fine with her. If she won the be another W to her name. If she lost her cute new friend would own her for 24 hours. Kylee was inexperienced in this sort of erotic sport but she was surely interested in what an expert like Ari might do.

Summoning some confidence the anxious giantess lowered her hands from her face and locked eyes with Ari for just a moment. With some short-lived bravado, she declared "You got yourself a deal!

Though she wasn't too bright Kylee could pick up on the intimacy Ari was putting out. The wiggling of her five-star butt, her attempts to get as close as possible, and finally the implications of her match stipulation. With all this, she felt it wouldn't be crossing a line when she sealed her deal by quickly pulling Ari into a bear hug. "I think you and I are gonna have some real competitive chemistry out there!"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Truth be told the petite brunette had expected a bit more of a fight on her terms for the match. It held very little in the way of benefit for Kylee… unless the woman was super confident in her victory or really looking forward to being defeated and being a prize for a day. It left Ari blinking and a bit flabbergasted, though she did her best to recover and play it cool as if it was no big deal.

“Great that wo-urk!” Unprepared she was scooped up in a hug by the giantess before her. Grip far too strong her her to ever hope to break as she was locked within the crushing embrace. Mimo, stuck between both women let out a screeching howl before struggle free and scampering back into the safety of her apartment while his master was being manhandled by a stranger.

“O-okay! S-save it for the match!” She pressed her hands on Kylee's shoulders, wiggling and struggling to break free. At first she had been subtle, not wanting to let on how vast the difference between their strength was… but not she was trying with all her might and unable to budge the two of them. It was almost cartoonish in nature how vain her struggles were.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:52 am

The mostly gentle giantess had gotten caught up in the moment and violated her new friend's personal space. At first, she had just been excited about the match, then she began to slowly engross herself in the feel and the sweet smell of Aris body. 

if asked Kylee would be ashamed to admit how long it took her to realize Ari wasn't into the hug. Most people would've stopped once the cat howled or when Ari told them to "save it for later". Kylee only realized her error after Aris cartoonish squirming caught her attention. 

The giantess quickly, but gently, placed her petite friend back onto her feet. Massively embarrassed, her eyes traveled from left to right, trying at all cost to avoid eye contact ."Jeez... I'm really sorry Ari... I feel like a dumb ape, hugging you like that..." Kylee peered into Aris room and waved to the now very grumpy cat laying on her bed. "I'm also very sorry about squishing you, buddy!"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:19 am

Ari's feet kicked a bit as she was held captive well off the ground, forced to wait out the storm that was Kylee's massive bearhug. She could already feel her strength waning when she was suddenly plopped back down, released on shaky legs.

Her hand fumbled against the nearest wall, using that to ease herself sideways into a lean against the solid surface. She winced a bit, taking in an uneventful breath as she looked to the shy giant unable to meet her eye. This lady sure was a piece of work.

“Ooooh… it's fiiiine” she gave a wave of her hand, arm little more than a noodle at this point as she sorta flopped it about. “You just are very excitable… I guess.” She leaned to the side, pressing her back against the doorway to keep from falling. “You're just lucky I have been up all day and wasn't ready for it…” A small cough escaped her.

Mimo sat snuggly within the apartment, staring daggers into Kylee from a safe distance. The cats judgement was absolute and the giantess had made a eternal enemy of the bitter feline now… or at least until the woman brought Mimo the proper treats and catnip.

“Right… sooooo, see you there. Look forward to pinning you.” Ari slowly slipped back through her door, not because she wanted to linger but because she was having trouble moving at the moment after being crushed. With a small wave she would excuse herself, shutting the door to her apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next