Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sakura "Sun Goddess" Himiko

2 posters

Go down

Sakura "Sun Goddess" Himiko Empty Sakura "Sun Goddess" Himiko

Post by Mechassault Man Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:23 am

Sakura "Sun Goddess" Himiko
Nicknames: Himiko, "Sun Goddess"
Birthday: July 18
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 128 lbs.
Handedness: Right
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Outfit: Almost exactly wears Sakura Hagiwara's exact same outfit: a white wrestling singlet with red lines across the edges and sides. However, she also wears red boxing gloves and white boots.

Preferred Matches: Sakura was originally a wrestler, following in the footsteps of her mentor, Sakura Hagiwara at the time. But as time moved forward, Sakura realized that wrestling wasn't really her thing. She decided to focus on boxing instead, which she definitely preferred over wrestling. However, that doesn't mean she's incredibly good. She's much more of a jobber, because she enjoys being pounded on, preferably her face. She doesn't mind brutality, and actually enjoys it. However, she trains every day that she can, so that eventually, she can possibly take on Sakura Hagiwara and defeat her.

Fighting Style: Sakura is a slugger, able to give and take blows so easily it almost borders on insane. Her power comes from her years of constant workouts, and her durability is because of the various beatdowns she's received while sparring and in matches. Not that she can complain. When it comes to why she chose slugger as a primary fighting style (and her only fighting style) is mainly because to her, it enraptures the heart of boxing perfectly to her: the idea of throwing out these massive hooks and punches makes her enthralled with excitement. To see herself or her rival's head being cranked to the side thanks to a powerful punch is..liberating to her. It's why she enjoys boxing more so than wrestling, since while in wrestling you can do this, it isn't the forefront of many fighting styles and she's noticed a lot more people enjoy submissions and holds compared to strikes.

Stats:

Strength: 5/5 Her strength is second to none, able to plow through the strongest of guards.
Speed: 2.5-3/5 Sakura actually isn't the slowest woman ever, but she's not the fastest. She's fast enough to dodge blows when it comes down to it, but overall she's not extremely fast.
Defense: 3/5 Sakura can defend if she wants to, but prefers not to. Only when fighting someone who she wants to definitely win against will she actually try to reserve her body a bit more.
Resilience: 5/5 Sakura is able to take blows like no one else. Cracks to the jaw, blows to the liver... its all the same to her. Pain resilience and stamina are her bread and butter.
Technique: 2/5 Let it be said that being smart and being a slugger don't go hand in hand well. Sakura's tactics range from running people over with her might to falling back on her guard.

History:
Sakura was born into a family that didn't care too much for her. She was often ignored since she didn't do much that stood out to her family. So, Sakura spent a lot of her time in isolation. She didn't have many friends if any at all, but she didn't really mind that. Then, when she was about 19 or 20 years old, she heard about a girl in an idol band named Sakura Hagiwara who left the idol scene to become a pro wrestler.

When she went to watch her first match against Rio Kazama and saw her lose, she felt bad, but not surprised. She only attempted to avenge her friend's humiliation. Sakura found that admirable, and actually was so inspired that she decided to take in the footsteps of Sakura Hagiwara and became a minor wrestler herself. At first, she found it somewhat enjoyable. But as time went on, and her interest in wrestling began to dwindle, as well as her interest in Sakura (due to her massive losing streak, and her not seeming to improve at all) She began to dislike Sakura Hagiwara, even hate her. How could someone who wanted to become the strongest in the world...not improve at all? Even Himiko was improving with every match, even if she lost!

Frustrated, Himiko turned to boxing, where she actually found more enjoyment in this sport than wrestling. While the holds and throws of wrestling actually pained her a lot, boxing wasn't as bad for her. She didn't mind the pain as much. And when it came to her physical strength, she constantly worked on punching power, wanting her hits to count when they did.

Finally thinking she's ready for the amateur and professional circuits, she enters into them, reminding a lot of the audience of Sakura Hagiwara, purposely losing, and every chance she got, she would call out Sakura on national television, mocking Hagiwara and hoping to meet her former mentor in the boxing ring and prove to Sakura that she's weak and she doesn't deserve any of the praise she has, and is willing to beat the stuffing out of Hagiwara to ensure that message stays in her head.

Personality:
Due to her past, Himiko is rather quiet when talking to others. There isn't much for her to say and she doesn't mind staying quiet. However, it's when she's in the ring that Himiko's personality changes.

Himiko becomes a lot more masochistic, wishing that her opponents would hit her as hard as they could, without holding back, since she can take it. And when and if she were to fight Sakura Hagiwara, she would become serious and wouldn't take any shit from her.

Last edited by Mechassault Man on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Mechassault Man

Back to top Go down

Sakura "Sun Goddess" Himiko Empty Re: Sakura "Sun Goddess" Himiko

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:46 am

Hello, and welcome to AFW.

I actually don't think profile's need approving if your first character is a boxer - it's only with Friction and Tension characters where you need to have the first character approved before you're allowed to post.

However, while this is a good profile overall, I have to put a pause here - the character pic you've chosen is already taken.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t17519-the-idols-of-berserk

Aside from that, though, you're good to go, and I'm glad to see your interest in Momentum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechassault Man Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 am

Trust me, I would've gotten a different pic, but there wasn't one available to me, and I felt like I had to have a reference point for her outfit. Would you like me to delete it?

We land,

Get females

GET SEX

And leave

before anyone changes their mind. It's hard enough fighting a war. But it's worse knowing that no matter how hard you try...

You can't fuck them all.

But I'm sure as hell gonna give it my best shot."

-Commander Shepard

Mechassault Man

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:01 am

I understand. Finding pics can be quite hard.

I'd say you can just delete the pic for now and RP as you like while you're looking for a new one. It's not that big of a deal, and I'd hate to hold you up over that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechassault Man Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:06 am

Thank you for not making such a big fuss over this. Give me a moment and I'll change it.

We land,

Get females

GET SEX

And leave

before anyone changes their mind. It's hard enough fighting a war. But it's worse knowing that no matter how hard you try...

You can't fuck them all.

But I'm sure as hell gonna give it my best shot."

-Commander Shepard

Mechassault Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down