Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Triple Threat Prep

3 posters

Go down

Triple Threat Prep Empty Triple Threat Prep

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:34 pm

Linda Colton:

Linda was feeling a bit anxious about her match. Not only was it a triple threat and the other opponent's were both men, but her teammates weren't here as back up. This was a bit of an unexpected match, so they were caught unprepared. However, that wasn't why she was anxious. She was anxious because she was in the locker room with both men as they changed. Unisex changing rooms weren't a problem for Red Nation because they always kicked the guys out as a group. Now that it was only her, though, so Linda had to share.

Her opponent's were Trent, the leader of their big rivals, and Ciro, a hunky new guy. Linda didn't hate Trent like her friends did, though. She saw him as a competitor. Sure he beat her little sister, but it was a match. Plus, Sydney did a number on him immediately after that match, so all was good. Still...Kimmy wasn't herself after losing. Linda would just have to win this match, maybe that would cheer Kimmy up! Before all that, though, the bulky woman needed to strip. That was all. No big deal.

Ciro was a hunk, and she kept looking over at him as he changed. Linda also couldn't help but do the same to Trent a few times. She cursed herself for thinking of sex as she finally took off her jeans. Blushing as she peeled them down her legs, the woman tried to remain calm. They were all professionals here. A little stripping shouldn't be this bad even if they were different genders. So after her jeans, Linda took off her top. Revealing her white bra and thong. She cursed herself for wearing a thong today. Linda wasn't done, though. She'd take her bra off then, while tryin to cover her breasts with her arms as much as she could at all times. Meanwhile, the guys were changing too...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat Prep Empty Re: Triple Threat Prep

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Spoiler:

Trent wasn't sure how he good involved in a situation like this. He was used to sharing locker rooms with other wrestlers, both men and women but this was somewhat different. One was a new guy who looked like he was quite tough and the other was one of the member of the Red Nation, the rival faction of Dominion. The Masterpiece tried to play it cool, not sure what to do in such a awkward situation. Out of the three wrestlers, it was probably Ciro who was the most relaxed as he wasn't really aware of the dynamics yet.

Trent and Linda's gazes crossed and he quickly looked away, "Shit! I hope she didn't see me looking over" he said to himself before stripping his clothes off. Trent would slip into his blue wrestling briefs, before opening his locker to take out his boots and pads. Trent had to break the ice, this was getting too tense.

"So uh, triple threat eh? You guys pumped for it?" he said, placing his left boot on.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Spoiler:

Ciro didn't know who his opponents were, he's relatively new, and the only thing he could be sure of was that they were both members of some of the teams he had heard of in the past.

The new wrestler with a serious and indifferent attitude, composed and somehow elegant and relaxed, stretches his neck a couple of times on the side of his shoulders, opening his locker and lifting up his shirt, revealing his sculpted muscles,pectorals and abs, and then his pants down, showing his thighs, ass and , if the eyes of his adversaries would also have fallen there, then also his bulge,not minding the show oh his foes as well;

Ciro looks at the other wrestlers with the tips of his eyes to the right and left, knowing that he was observed, not only for his body but also for being the newcomer. "... what?" he asks for murming, rubbing a bit his hair with a bit of water, face and body for the match, wearing his blue and gray rubber kneepads and legpads with free soles, toes and heel of his feet like in a kickboxing match, then wearing his wrestling speedo of the same color, without being ashamed of the presence of the two eyeing it, and then in the end the two bands on the biceps and the motocross gloves.

"well...ready to fight?" Ciro turns,fixing his hands in the gloves.

Last edited by LuigiN64 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Linda was embarrassed enough. She didn't need to talk right now, but after hearing Ciro speak, she fell to peer pressure and spoke up. "Yup! You two better watch out tonight, though. I might be the only girl here, but I can still kick you guy's butts!" the big ass gorilla would say before flexing one arm instinctually. This exposed her large chest, though, making the woman blush before covering up again. Then, the bulky woman would take off her last piece of clothing before quickly grabbing her red one piece and pulling it up her legs until it was around her waist while her rather large breasts were still exposed.

Ciro was such a hunk. Honestly, it was surprising that Trent might not be the best looking guy in here. As he changed Linda was soooooooo turned on. He had big muscles, but a bigger 'package'. Linda was really flushed after seeing it, luckily this wasn't a hentai match. Maybe another time, though...

"So Ciro...you're new right? I might as well give you a heads up...but my teammates are probably gonna come after you..." the brunette said while rubbing the back of her neck. "Nothing personal...it's just what we do...Trent kinda knows that first hand..." she said while nodding towards the leader of the Dominion, their big rivals.

"Oh but don't worry about tonight! They're not even in the building...sooooo...fair fight yay!" Linda would say kinda awkwardly. "If it means anything Trent...sorry...about...well...the beatdowns..." she added while becoming really interested in looking at her feet. The woman would then grab her one piece straps and pull them over her shoulders to finally cover up her tits. Then, the big ass gorilla sat on the closest bench and started putting on her wrestling shoes. Then she'd put on her hachimaki headband and stand up to start looking herself in the mirror.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Trent's idea did seem to work and the tension was cut a bit with his icrebreaker question. Ciro seemed focus on the match and Trent could respect that, it seemed the rookie was fired up to pick up his first victory and there was nothing wrong in that. Trent would smile at Linda's response to Ciro's question before offering his own humble one, "Yup, I'm ready. May the best man or woman win" he said with a nod and a bit of a chuckle.

Trent would roll his eyes when Linda mentioned her faction and warned Ciro to be careful, telling him that he was their next victim probably. She would be kind enough to remind Trent of his own experience. "Riiight. You better watch out for that Syd lady, she's a real lose cannon" he replied, recalling his own experience.

"Oh uh, don't worry about it." he said, before putting on his right boot, elbow and knee pads to finish up. Now that all three were in their gear, Trent didn't need to shy away from looking at Linda when he spoke. He looked at Ciro and then Linda, "Heh, looks like we're all ready to go" he said, hand on his hips.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Ciro listens to both wrestlers in silence, not worried, smiling slightly and chukling for a moment, pulling the base of his motocross gloves back on his wrist to better adjust them to his hand forms, closing one in a fist and punching it a couple of times on the palm of the other hand,turning to the girl with a little smirk,mostly to tease and respond about what she said on the team "your team? well...your friends, whoever they are or may be, will not find pleasant to start business with me, well, maybe yes, but I won't be the one in need and help, if you understand what I mean."

Ciro murms walking slightly close to them, resting his hands on his hips,having already heard the name of "red nation" around,but never focused or found out what it actually is...now he kinda knows looking at the red outfit of the girl she just dressed in. "And yeah I am new around here, but don't think that a team of bully girls can scare me cutie, I've faced worse things Linda trust me and I hit hard women and guys without.... discriminations" He says chukling a bit looking deeply in Linda's eyes to make his words more clear ,remaining composed but open enought to joke around and be friendly.
"By the way,good luck in the ring,this will be interesting." He would turn to the other guy now while stretching a hand,smiling "please don't tell me your team will come for me as well." he jokes a bit, ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Linda was happy that they all seemed to be on the same page. Just to have a good match, best fighter wins. Of course, Trent had no clue how right he was about Sydney. She was unbelievably wild, uncontrollable, and about as dangerous as an actual cannon. What Ciro was saying worried Linda a little, though. The guy was cocky, enough so that it seemed like fate that he would become Red Nation's enemy. For now, though, the bulky woman would just focus on this match and give it her very best.

She and Ciro had a bit of a stare down, but Linda stood her ground. Clearly he had no issue with mixed combat, which was good. Linda didn't need any punches pulled just because she was female. The big ass gorilla could fight with the best of them! So with the three of them ready to go, the muscular brunette would give Ciro a pat on the shoulder.

"Good. I won't worry about hitting you either, tough guy~" Linda said before walking by him and heading towards the door. "Oh...don't worry bout them. They're way too goody goody and basically boy scouts!~" she added before heading out. Linda would head out to the make her big entrance now. The bulky woman had a group to represent, and she'd make sure to put on a great show!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:48 pm

All three of them were now changed in their attire and ready to go, Trent had started the conversation but since then had quieted down and let Linda and Ciro do all the talking. Linda was warning Ciro about Red Nation but it seemed as if the rookie male already had a good idea about them. Trent would smile, watching Ciro and Linda go face to a face in a staredown as they exchanged some words. Trent would chuckle, thinking he may use that as an advantage in the triple threat. "Save it for the match you two, come on now" he reminded them.

Trent would them walk towards them, standing next to them in the staredown. It was nice to hear that Ciro wasn't going to take it easy on Linda just because she was a woman, this meant all three wrestlers were going to give it their all against each other, no matter the gender. Trent would nod at that before looking over to Ciro, "Haha you don't have to worry about us" he smiled, agreeing with Linda's parting words.

After Linda left, Trent would look over to Ciro one last time. "Guess I'm next!" he said before making his way out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:00 pm

"boyscouts? well I guess then you are in a group of scout-girls as well,I dunno how you fight ,probably you are talented,and still probably more friendly vompared to your team from what I see and know ,but if your friends will come for me they will face a new nightmare-I kinda warn them already. "Ciro nods ,turning in agreement with the other male wrestler,stretching a bit more "all right...go ahead,I'll reach you two soon." He murms rolling a shoulder,letting first the girl go,and then talk to Trent "oh,a last thing,I'll tell you what, you look like a good guy...if you don t prove me wrong in the ring I could consider you a new friend after the match." He would smile,letting him go to let both make their entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:10 pm

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down