Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

*torra shinjiro17, Harrier, LunarWolf, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Early Notice: Summer Splash 2020

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am by Old_Man_Tai

ATTENTION!

Summer Splash 2020 starts in June-July!

This is an early notice to those looking to participate in the ppv, to please start thinking about and planning what matches you want to do at the PPV now.

I know everyone is still working on their Showdown/Avalanche matches, and that's fine and good, this is just an early notice is all.

The earlier you start, the easier it will be to get your pre-match story threads completed!

Title Holders, please start looking for potential …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Sorry for the delay

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 am by LARIATO

(Meant to post this yesterday only just now got to it. Ironic I guess >_<)

Apologies for the delay on posts. No excuses, I just suck.

I think I've posted to all my active threads, but in my infinite stupidity and forgetfulness it's highly possible I've missed something somewhere. If anyone has a thread with me I still need to post to, please let me know so I can get on it asap.

Comments: 2

The hardest part is finding girls for it (Tension Request)

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:01 am by Old_Man_Tai

Looking for two Tension girls willing to do mixed for some involvement in an upcoming Tension Hentai Title event.

Please PM me or find me on Discord/Trillian for more detail, thank you.

Comments: 4

Reiko Shishigou Vs. Kasura Rine - Last Woman Standing

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Reiko Shishigou Vs. Kasura Rine - Last Woman Standing - Page 7 Empty Re: Reiko Shishigou Vs. Kasura Rine - Last Woman Standing

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Reiko and Kasura were once more locked up in the center of the ring with each of the powerful women looking to overpower each other, she would stand against her opponent as she felt Kasura try and overwhelm her with her powerful frame, trying to topple Reiko.

However, the Lionheart stood firm, pressing tightly against the beautiful raven haired behemoth. Hands clenching tighter against Kasura's as their generous busts mushroomed against one another. The blond would try and start to spread their arms out wide to either side, making sure that they would be pushing primarily with their heavy busts against one another.

Back to top Go down

Reiko Shishigou Vs. Kasura Rine - Last Woman Standing - Page 7 Empty Re: Reiko Shishigou Vs. Kasura Rine - Last Woman Standing

Post by Cirno on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:06 am

Kasura was still in pain, the woman definitely showed off that she could not only handle Kasura's might but also bear her down into Kasura, to keep her riled up and cautious with her every move. She found the woman again and would use her own strength to see if she could force Reiko back, shaking her head a little bit as her breasts would once again find Reiko's pair, those breasts had gotten a little more familiar with Reiko's just like the fronts of their power, specially when those arms were spread wide and got their breasts to bulge, not to mention almost threatening Kasura's pair to come out of her top!

" Ngh.. " She finally released a sound of discomfort while she was close to Reiko, exchanging air with her while her feet pushed into the mat, trying to find a way to break through Reiko's wall of defense and send her back towards the corner, even the oldest Rine's strength was being tested severely against her powerful opponent!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:47 am

Their large breasts mushrooming together as the two titans were pushing against one another trying to overpower the other, the lion would grunt and growl as she held against the strength of the powerful Kasura Rine. She would hear the sounds of discomfort from Kasura and she would exchange air with one another.

Pressing and pushing against one another....Reiko's feet were slowly starting to slide back as she would then be forced back a step. Gritting her teeth as she glared into Kasura's eyes, then she was forced to take one more step and then another. Slowly forced back into the corner as Kasura's body pressed and flattened her own against the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Now it was Kasura's turn to call the shots, exhaling softly into Reiko's face while her breasts were threatening to pop out of her top, which to her amazement hadn't happened thus far considering the amount of times their fronts were looking to flatten the other. All that breast pressing wasn't without effect though, it had heated up Kasura a bit more than usual while she was pushing into Reiko, slowly but surely starting to force her backwards until finally that destination was reached.

She managed to push Reiko up against the corner and pressed into her with the power of a pure behemoth, really squashing and bulging their breasts together for a few long moment, just taking a moment to catch her breath before she would begin to tenderize Reiko's body, leaning back enough to shift her grip to the top ropes to keep her opponent trapped against the corner long enough to send a few knee strikes straight to her abs, trying to weaken and wind Reiko for something bigger.

Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:06 pm

Reiko herself could only be astounded that her own massive set hadn't popped out of her own tight fitting top, given that boob window that her leotard attire had. Even now as Kasura was pressing and flattening her frame against the turnbuckle with that fearsome might of the behemoth, Reiko's pair stayed confined within her top.

She did groan as Kasura kept her pressed snugly against the corner, and then suddenly that grip left the body of the blond and instead went to the ropes, where Kasura then decided to throw her knee up into the abs of the Lionheart! Over and over she lammed her knee into those abs as each blow chipped against her core and force her to expel air. Gasping and coughing out against Kasura's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 am

Kasura needed a quick breather, though the adrenaline she was getting from keeping Reiko against the corner and occupied kept her going, closing her eyes for a brief moment as her chest was basically bulging towards her own chin from the closeness, it was only a matter of time before she separated them and began to launch a few good knee strikes into that steely core, trying to keep Reiko winded and out of breath.

Once secured, she would step back and grab Reiko's arm, pulling her from the corner and to the center of the ring before she brought that arm around Reiko's shoulder before the other went down to grasp the back of Reiko's knee and hiked up that leg, suddenly trying to lift Reiko up and backwards for a Fisherman's Suplex!

Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum