Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine

+7
Cicilia
BritBrat
Yori
daemongirl
Daaharu
M.J.Caboose14
Kelsea
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where should Summer Splash 19 be hosted?

Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_lcap55%Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 12 ]
Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_lcap9%Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_lcap0%Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_lcap5%Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_lcap31%Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 22

Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Empty Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine

Post by Kelsea Thu May 16, 2019 10:16 pm

We just a couple of weeks away from Summer Splash 19 everyone! In the past (particularly for Avalanche) I've started a set of polls way earlier than this to determine first everyone's prefered continent and then country. As time is short, we are going straight to countries with the top two runner ups from Avalanche 18 poll (California and Indonesia) along with a number of random countries from other continents that I do not believe have had the opportunity to stage a AFW event yet. If you have any other possible locations you'd like to suggest please do so, however you'll have to make the suggestion promptly because we'll be deciding the location for SS19 imminently (and as we most likely won't have time for a second poll, we'll have to go based on poll results and comments)

In addition, I'd like to also suggest to all of you that do have matches in the upcoming SS19 to try and make use of the new AFW Magazine forum. Not everyone will be following your threads and so it means they may not know the storyline behind your scheduled match. What better way is there then to make an article showcasing the storyline so far Smile

Last edited by Kelsea on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine ELZuoMvSummer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine OG5hnuaSummer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Cg3CzYmSummer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Empty Re: Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu May 16, 2019 10:33 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SUMMER SPLASH! LETS GET PUMPED!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine Empty Re: Summer Splash 2019 Location and Magazine

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2019 12:36 am

I voted for South Africa, because I feel like it strikes the perfect balance between an appropriate Summer Splash location and something exotic and new. California's great, of course, but haven't we done it at least once before?

I mean, if it ends up California, I'm certainly not complaining, especially if I don't do a match, and it can easily be San Francisco or Lake Tahoe if we don't want to go with the old, expected Los Angeles. Razz

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 17, 2019 2:03 am

I voted for china myself, i cant remember us doing anything there before and theres a LOT of history to do themed matches on.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri May 17, 2019 3:26 am

Shamelessly voting California to get some hometown love for my gal in her big match. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2019 4:28 am

daemongirl wrote:I voted for china myself, i cant remember us doing anything there before and theres a LOT of history to do themed matches on.

The culture and history really are great. I am just kind of worried about whether the Chinese government would allow the full, usual Summer Splash lineup we're used to. I feel like AFW needs to be an organization that sticks to its ideals and doesn't cater to markets like China and Russia just because there's money to be made.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 17, 2019 8:07 am

The ONE time I don't have a match for Li-Mei for SS and the option for China comes on.

How I feel right now:

Maybe save China for another time? Pls? Thank you! xD

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 am

Even though I’m not a fan of the state: California because patriotism
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 17, 2019 9:18 am

Cicilia wrote:Even though I’m not a fan of the state: California because patriotism

As, I believe, California's sole representative on this site...I take offense. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 17, 2019 9:20 am

Daaharu wrote:
daemongirl wrote:I voted for china myself, i cant remember us doing anything there before and theres a LOT of history to do themed matches on.

The culture and history really are great. I am just kind of worried about whether the Chinese government would allow the full, usual Summer Splash lineup we're used to. I feel like AFW needs to be an organization that sticks to its ideals and doesn't cater to markets like China and Russia just because there's money to be made.

1. Literally NO country would ever allow AFW to exist as a thing. Ever.

2. This comment has made me decide that Avalanche this year will be held in Saudi Arabia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next