by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Return of the Crusade

2 posters

Go down

Return of the Crusade Empty Return of the Crusade

Post by Serpon Sat May 25, 2019 6:52 am

It has been a while since Akiha had appeared at AFW, her last appearance was the loss of the tag belts.  There had been much talk about what had happened to her since losing the tag belts, some stated she retired while others saying she was plotting some kind of revenge with Gwendolyn and those were just the well-known ones, there were hundreds of other theories at the moment.  Though tonight Akiha would lay them all to rest by making her return to AFW and setting the record straight.

She was now at the staging area, just out of view, waiting for her music to play.  Upon hearing her theme she would make her way down the ring.  The audience was actually a bit shocked upon hearing her theme song play and would start to applaud.  They were not applauding because they liked her or cheered her on but simply that such a talent had returned on the night that they had come to watch AFW.

Akiha would make her way down the ring, with a microphone in hand.  It felt a bit odd, she had come down this ramp so many times but it had still been a while since she had seen the audience like this and the fact that they were cheering added more to the pressure.  Yet she would take a deep breath in and continue to move down, today would just be another day in her wrestling career, no need to let the audience get to her.

She would then make her way up the steps and enter the ring before making her way to the center of the ring.  The Japanese wrestler would stay in the center of the ring and stay silent for a moment before putting the microphone near her lips. “Greetings Japan, your Crusader has returned.  It truly does feel good to be back here and to be fighting for all of you.” stated Akiha as the crowd then cheered for her.

“Now it’s been a while since I have been here and some of you are wondering where I have been?  The truth is I had a serious leg injury, this put me out of commission for all this time.  In fact, I actually got the injury before my last tag match… where we lost the championship.” stated the crimson hair wrestler as the audience started to go sour upon hearing that.  The truth was that she had actually gotten the injury after the match during a training exercise but if she played it this way it would surely work up the crowd and perhaps even let her get a rematch in.

“Now I would like to apologize to my tag team partner, Gwendolyn for not being at hundred at that match.  A wrestler of her level deserves the best.” stated Akiha as the audience started to boo furiously, angry at what she was saying. “Now now, there is no need to be rude.  But let us stop talking about the past and instead start to focus on the future.”

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Return of the Crusade Empty Re: Return of the Crusade

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:23 pm

There was a certain level of frustration that came over Belinda when she saw the tv screen and upon it Akiha was standing in the ring and spouted a whole bunch of nonesense, mostly because she knew for a fact that Akiha was alright. It came with the territory of their relationship. The blond knew that Akiha hadn't been injured and that she was fine, but she also knew what Akiha was doing right now.

She probably wanted Belinda to go out there and make a big scene out of this whole thing. Well...Belinda didn't mind that at all! Already dressed in her yellow and blue wrestling attire, Belinda would head up onto the ramp as her music would start to play out of the speakers. One half of the reigning tag champions stepped out onto the ramp and started to head down.

She didn't waste any time heading to the ring, her belt around her waist as she would grab a microphone from a stage hand before she slipped into the squared circle. The blond would move up to her feet and get right up into Akiha's face. " You know Akiha, I had expected you to come and make excuses for yourself when you lost the belt, but I didn't expect it to take you this long." Belinda spoke out as she glared towards her secret lover and fiancé.

The Swede would place one hand on her hip, " You and I both know you were at your best, and that Me and Chelsea kicked yours and Gwen's butts. Cause we were the better wrestlers and the better team." Belinda said as she kept staring Akiha down. Waiting to hear what response that Akiha would give.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:15 am

Akiha was about to continue, getting ready to state her future plans and what she had planned for her return to AFW. Though it seemed she would not be given that chance as she would then hear her rival music play. The crimson hair wrestler would start to step forward and lean forward on the ropes, looking at the Swedish wrestler before taking several steps back and making her way to the back ropes and lean back on them. When Belinda got into the ring, the Japanese wrestler would make her way to the center of the ring to confront her rival as the two where now face to face.

A smirk would then appear on her face as she heard Belinda little comments about her. Well, in all honesty, Belinda was right, since she did know what had happened to Akiha. Still, she needed to continue this angle. "First, I took so long because I was INJURED. You know, things that keep you out of the fight for a while. Second, just because you got lucky does not mean your the better wrestler or team. It was Imperial Order that brought back the dying tag division but it seems that once we left the tag division is once again dying." stated the Japanese Wrestler as she would stare right into Belinda and lower her mic for a bit.

She would then take a step back and start to circle her opponent as she raised her mic again. "But you know what, even though it's been a while, I say we just skip the conversation and get straight to it. Why don't we plan out a match, you versus me? And while we are at it, let's spice it up a bit and make it a cage match. Then we can see who the better wrestler is when I am at hundred percent... unless you're afraid." stated Akiha in a confident tone as she finished full circle and was once again in front of her arch rival.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:04 am

The two rivals stepped up and met in the center of the ring when Belinda entered, she would keep a firm glare at Akiha. Knowing how her fiancé could be when they were in the ring, she would always be wary of whatever she had in mind. Belinda would roll her eyes a little as she heard Akiha start to ramble on. Something that Belinda wasn't in the mind to let her do.

The Swede would narrow her eyes, raising her microphone. " You'd have traipsed in here in bandages to argue how you only lost cause of an injury if that was true, and you know it. Also, you might claim to have brought back the Tag division, but you are forgetting everyone else who contributed to that. The division is very much alive and well right now." Belinda retorted as she would then see Akiha start to circle her.

Belinda remained standing in the center, a raised eyebrow as her rival continued to speak about different matters. " You sure you want that?" Belinda said as she stepped up once Akiha stopped her full circle. Getting right into the face of her nemesis, nearly so that their frames would be pressing against each other, less than an inch of air separating them. The Swede would let out a soft chuckle, " You know what Akiha, I know that if you lose, you'll blame it on an injury....however, I know I can beat you. I've done so plenty of times before."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:38 am

Well things were sure heating up and that was how Akiha liked it, this is what she did, bring in the heat and let the emotions go wild.  Plus now she was face to face with her rival, which could only mean one thing and she was looking forward to it.  "I came here to apologize to my tag partner, not explain myself to you.  The blame for losing the tag belts falls to me and I am a big enough person to admit it.  Now I am done talking about this, I don't let the past hold me down, instead, I would like to focus on the future." stated Akiha as she decided to end that conversation right then and there.

A smirk would appear on Akiha face when she heard Belinda comments.  "Before when I have lost to you, I could admit it.  I never blamed it on an injury and as I said, this time I am at hundred percent.  That being said, I look forward to seeing what excuse you have when you lose.  Also, don't forget that I have beaten you several numbers of times as well.  You talk like you have a perfect record versus me.  That being said, you still have not officially accepted." stated Akiha as she decided to point out a fact, it was technically true and in light did make Belinda look a bit like a coward who was dodging the question.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 am

Belinda would roll her eyes at Akiha's frankly weak excuses, she shook her head a bit and decided to just let it go for now. After all, as Akiha decided to do she pointed out as she hadn't accepted her challenge yet. Narrowing her eyes a bit she would step up a bit closer to Akiha. Making sure there was barely any space between the two rivals.

Staring right into Akiha's eyes as she would stare down Akiha for a few second. " I haven't forgotten...we have a rather even record, however I'm the one in the lead. Which is where I will remain, now...to make this official I suppose. I accept your challenge. Akiha." Belinda spoke out as she remained firm against her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down