by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Building Foundations

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Building Foundations Empty Building Foundations

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Suzumi was all smiles as she entered the gym having just changed in the locker room. She was wearing black spandex shorts that covered her backside and hips, not much else. She had an orange sports bra, and a pair of black wrestling boots with orange laces on for training today. This was going to be a workout focused on in-ring endurance and that sort of thing. She had won a couple matches after a brief break from the ring, so being back in action and in the spotlight again did wonders for her spirit!

The bubbly Suzumi made her way over to the practice ring, starting things off by running ropes. Sure this was going to tire her out but that was the point! She had to get used to working tired because that is how matches were. If she couldn't handle it here then there was no way she would keep up her winning ways inside the ring in front of the crowd. However as she ran ropes she saw someone out of the corner of her eye who looked familiar but at the same time not at all like anyone she had seen around before? Who the heck was that and why did Suzumi think she knew her?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Building Foundations Empty Re: Building Foundations

Post by GreatForce Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:40 am

Shibita had finally covered after her loss again the Tsunami Suzumi. She had been told to rest up after the massive strain her legs and arm's took over the course of multiple submissions but she wasn't gona let her self get soft while she recovered. Despite what the doctor said, Shibita was gona tough it out like the sailor she was and her self back into action! Decked in a navy blue and pearl white shorts/bra with black boots and gloves, Shibita clearly geared up and ready for any training. She needed to start warming up tho...

You really couldn't tell Shibita apart from the rest of the gym. Her Pirate persona was so bombastic and hyper while this... This was like an entirely different person more relaxed and quite. She strutted over to the mats to warm up with some stretches. Last thing she needed was a tense body while training and wow she was flexible. Her body was like water. Taking the shape of what ever she wanted it too. Really just shows how intense a submission must be to make her tap. As she stretched she noticed a women lookin at her. She wasn't too sure who it was but the hair was reminding her of Suzumi!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:55 pm

Suzumi kept running her ropes, and the familiar looking woman gave her a glance. She made eye contact and Suzumi was sure she knew her from somewhere! Still running she decided to try to strike up a conversation hoping that this lady really didn't mind that Suzumi probably sounded very tired as she spoke!

"Hey! I feel like I totally know you from somewhere! Have we met before or am I going totally crazy?" Suzumi said as she ran about, trying to save her breath as much as she could but still trying to figure out who this lady was! "I'm Suzumi by the way! I hope that like rings a bell or something if we know each other!" Suzumi said again after recovering a slight bit. She may as well introduce herself semi-properly just in case this was a case of mistaken identity.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:11 am

Shibita her self would keep stretching as she kept flowing like water. Suzumi's eye contact was breaking her flow a bit tho, the energy just coming from them really clashing with the Pirate Queen's more chill attitude. Shibita her self instantly knew it was Suzumi in the ring after she heard her voice their was no mistaking it for Suzumi.
She couldn't say the same the other way around tho, Suzumi probably wouldn't even had gotten any idea's that it was her if it wasn't for her signature wild brown hair.

"S-Suzumi?" An entirely different voice compared from when she met her in the ring! She paused for a second pondering if she should pretend to be a random or actually introduce her self. The call back to their whole training bit at the end of their match convinced her to introduce her self. "H-Hey! Its me! Shibita!" The Pirate girl would get and walk towards the ring.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Suzumi waved and was all smiled all while still running ropes. She had worked up a sweat by now and talking was difficult however she was overjoyed to see someone she knew and see Shibita seemingly equally happy about seeing her! "Like whats up girl? I could totally use a workout partner..." Suzumi said as she was taking breaks in between sentences trying to keep a steady pace with her breathing. "So how have ya been since I saw you? I bet you totally have been making women walk the plank in the ring!" Suzumi said, completely unsure if her pirate reference made any sense whatsoever.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 am

To be honest Shibita shouldn't be too surprised she ran into Suzumi here, they were both wrestlers and almost every wrestler who's worth their salt trains their ass at the gym. But she couldn't help but be happy encountering Suzumi. "Oh I'm totally down to be your partner!" She watched as Suzumi bounced from each end, getting little bit of each sentence in. Shibita would giggle at her little pirate reference not because it was good... Oh hell no that was like the most generic and false thing she could have said but Shibita rolled with it! "Oh o' course I 'ave. I've been grabbin' names recently!" Putting up her pirate lingo for a brief moment for just leaning on the ring.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Suzumi smiled and nodded, still running and getting in at least this part of her endurance workout today. She was visibly worn out and tired but kept on going. "Awesome! So like what were you going to do today? I am up for whatever but if you totally had something specific in mind or a plan we can roll with whatever that was!" Suzumi said looking up at the gym clock. She had a couple more minutes to go, determined to keep on going!

"If you didn't have anything concrete in mind I can totally think of some stuff for us to do as well!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:43 am

Shibita just watched as Suzumi ran side to side as she did her endurance training stamina wize both of them were pretty good but Suzumi seemed to have the edge on her with right as Suzumi bounced off the ropes shibita would slide in and match her inside the ring! "Well got to work in my endurance anyways so I'll just tag along!~." Shibita would bounce from rope to rope with Suzumi for the last few minutes and keep going after she was finished her rep! "Well I do have to work on my submission game if are little match showed me anything at least!"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Suzumi kept on going, and by the time she finished running she was tired and covered in sweat. She could only hope Shibita was tired out too! "Whew... okay..... I think we could do some technical work." Suzumi said while trying her best to catch her breath. "Soooo..... like what holds do you know and what holds are you good at escaping from?" Suzumi asked figuring that was as good a starting point as any to try to map out where to go next.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 am

Shibita her self would keep going after Suzumi stopped until she her self just flopped down onto the mat exhausted after her rep's where done. Spreading out her arm's she could already feel her muscles telling her to screw off and just relax. "Well I... uh... Never really had to escape from holds in those smaller indy's... I kind of just knocked out everyone I faced out cold with my strikes and dives..." Shibita blushed as her dismissal of submissions really showed! It was no wonder Suzumi had found so much success with them against her!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next