Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms! Empty Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms!

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:27 am

Rules: Hentai

Winning Condition: Make Opponent Cum Before You Do!

Sakura sat on her knees upon the bed within the hotel room AFW had rented upon her request, the cheerleader both giddly excited... and somewhat guilty at heart... On the one hand, Natasha had accepted her challenge for another match! Lucky had spent... like... maybe a day-and-a-half trying to work up the courage to ask for a rematch after losing the first time... It felt like a childish thing to do... after all... she lost. Fairly and squarely according to the rules, Sakura had failed to defeat Natasha and so... she did not obtain the title...

...But she just couldn't accept that...

On the other hand, this was what brought that slight taint of guilt into her heart. She... just didn't want to accept she lost the hentai championship when the rules weren't, like, entirely surrounding hentai! It was like all the sex and the kisses and the cuddling and stuff... it was just a means to winning, not the winning criteria itself! It was like... It was like STUPID, OKAY!?

...But she was thankful that Natasha had accepted her offer.. Sakura's heart thumped in her chest as she sent that text, challenging Natasha once more... Not so afraid of being rejected but... afraid that might come off as an insult... God, did she SO not want to hurt her relationship with that blue-haired goddess... She who taught her how to hentai with more refinement, she who took interest in her despite being such a green-horn, she who showed care and compassion for her, treating her like a friend even though they had only recently met... and she who allowed her the chance to take her position from her...

There was no words for the relief Lucky felt when Natasha answered back in the affirmative...

And so, Sakura waited, excited for her second chance, watching the door to the room with eager anticipation! The bed was actually a KING size, perfectly suited for a roll-in-the-hay and then some! The sheets had to be the softest of silk, the pillows fluffed to the fluffiness of clouds, the color an utterly juicy and attractive red... Almost the color of Sakura's cheeks... as her mind flicked over to thoughts of Natasha's bare, naked form... The light was lowered, enough to see but with darkness as the main flavor of the evening, setting a heavy mood of romance, Sakura's particular specialty in hentai... Across from the bed, a small TV sitting on a chest of drawers, a remote sitting beside one of the bed-side tables... in case the lucky couple wanted to snuggle close together when they were done... to fall asleep in each other's arms to nice, quality television! Beside the TV there was a door on either side, one leading to a closet... another to a bathroom... and what a big bathroom it was! It had a MASSIVE shower, likely befitting two people, the edges raised HIGH to double as a tub, various soaps and conditioners, bubble-bath and non-bubble-bath variety placed carefully along the indentioned/shelved walls within. A sink rested in beside with a small toilet between them... this place clearly stocked and ready for a pair of people with no intention to leave any time soon!

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms! Empty Re: Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms!

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 pm

A text message a couple days after Summer Splash brought with it a request she had suspected was coming, though she had figured Lucky wouldn't send it for several more weeks or even months. It appeared she had either underestimated the girl's lust for the gold or her lust for Natasha herself, quite hoping it was the second one of those possibilities when she sent her acceptance of the woman's challenge. In many ways the match Lucky suggested for this second attempt at Natasha's title was the polar opposite of the one they participated in at Summer Splash, instead of a large open air arena with a roaring crowd this would be just the two of them in an intimate setting, instead of an over the top ring floating on the water it was a simple but elegant hotel room, and she could already picture the kind of room Lucky would request for them in her head.

Natasha also knew she would face questions from management over why she was taking this match but she didn't much care about that, she had been champion for quite some time now (especially if one counted both of her title reigns together) and felt she was owed some leeway when it come to these sorts of decisions. Though in truth she would have accepted the rematch with almost any stipulations Lucky proposed given how much fun she always had whenever she was involved. Admittedly she had developed a soft spot for the cheerleader and while their hentai styles were quite different she couldn't deny the girl was quite impressive.

The AFW tended to use one of a few select hotels in and around Tokyo for its bedroom style matches, thats when they didn't just dress up one of the many rooms around the AFW complex to serve as the venue. But that tended to be the case with smaller stakes matches and this was definitely not that so she took a taxi to the hotel, one she had visited several times in her career so the staff behind the counter knew her by name, sliding her the room's key card along with a flirty wink which she responded to with one of her own. The hostess was cute so why not?

She took the elevator to the top floor, it seemed the room was going to have quite the view though as she opened the door and stepped inside she realized the real view was the woman sitting on the bed and not what laid beyond the window. Lucky was stunning as always and as Natasha closed the door behind her Natasha just spent a few moments taking in the lovely view in front of her. "Well you look ready to go." Natasha said with a sly smile as she stepped away from the door, the blunette reaching up to her shoulder to unbotton her coat, letting it fall to the floor around her feet in a pile to reveal the black lingerie she wore beneath. "You have quite the eye when it comes to venues Lucky, though if I didn't know any better I'd say this was for a romantic getaway rather than a title match." She chuckled softly and joined Lucky on the bed, sitting beside her with only a foot or so of space between them while Natasha stared into Lucky's eyes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms! Empty Re: Hentai Championship Match Part 2: Lucky vs Natasha! On My Own Terms!

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Sakura waited and waited, the anticipation building in her buxom chest... until it all was rewarded with the vision-of-a-woman walking into her room... The champion herself, Natasha, standing before her once again in a place of love and affection! Lucky couldn't help but SMILE widely, giddy the way a school-girl might, excited to be doing this for the first time with her partner... Her curious emerald eyes followed her fellow Hentai's around the room, taking the romantic setting for herself once again... almost as if to take credit for it all! Natasha would remark that Lucky looked READY and boy did she EVER, kneeling on the bed, watching that beautiful diamond-of-a-person shed her clothes piece by piece... letting the cheerleader just soak in all her curves... She couldn't help but blush softly at the remark, a sly little smirk spreading across her lips as well!

"Maybe I am~..." Lucky giggled, flashing Natasha a warm grin! "But I dunno if anyone could be 'ready' for you!" Lucky lightly patted the sheets around her, inviting her senpai down beside her, Natasha remarking, rather observently, that this place looked a LOT MORE like somewhere someone might take their love... rather than a place a challenger might take a title! Sakura giggled again knowingly, her blush spreading along her cheeks and across her nose! It almost seemed to glow a warm pink in low-light, surrounding the soft, loving glow of her emerald eyes as Natasha took a seat beside her... The tension was palpable, the intense emotions flashing between them as their gazes locked.

"I wanted it to be like this..." Lucky whispered, her voice almost breathless, Lucky scooching in closer to her buxom, beautiful rival... "I... I wanted it to feel like... we were.... you know..." Her blush deepened instantly... as she leaned in, lips pursed and poised to capture Natasha's in a tender, loving embrace.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:11 am

If Lucky had been literally anyone else then Natasha would have seriously doubted their reasoning for picking this particular venue for the style of match in such a place leaned heavily in Lucky's favor, the romantic atmopshere of the hotel suite indicative of a slower and more intimate match than their one at Summer Splash. It was an environment that she knew Lucky felt more comfortable in than anywhere else and one where the younger woman had fared the best in her time at the AFW so far. Meanwhile Natasha was far more at home in the water or out there in the ring on a big stage with thousands in attendance, yes she had been in hotel and aprtment style matches before but it was the one place where Lucky likely had more experience. All of these thoughts had gone through Natasha's mind when she had recieved the match invitation and if it had been anyone else she would have suggested a change in venue if not outright rejected the request, they had just fought after all, but with Lucky she truly trusted that there had been no ulterior motive behind this choice of locale other than Lucky's genuine desire to be alone with her, where the two of them could just spend the night together. Even if the title was ultimately on the line Natasha didnt think that was primarily what Lucky was concerned with and the look in the cheerleader's eyes confirmed as much to her.

"Flattery? No, the truth." She said with a warm smile as she took a seat upon the bed. Natasha recalled a longing in the gaze of Lucky from their previous match, something deeper than lust, it was the same look she was getting now. Natasha wasn't sure if she could ever give Lucky everything she was looking for from her but could simply start here and see where things went, at the very least she could give her the match she most desired. "Lovers in the moonlight?" She filled in the blanks left by Lucky even as she leaned in to meet the lips of Lucky with her own, unsure exactly how long they sat there sharing in that kiss before she put a hand up to Lucky's chest and pushed her back.

"I must clarify something first though. This will be your last shot at my title Lucky, I can't give you more chances after this so you have to make this count and be satisfied you gave your everything when its all said and done."

Last edited by daemongirl on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:04 am

"Mmmh... I was thinking... 'girlfriends...'" Lucky whispered as Natasha tried to complete her thought, the two of them drifting in close... for a loving makeout scene! The lighting was perfect, the passion between them so potent and natural, the way their lips slid together and touched as if it were the most pleasurable thing in the world... Soft smacking of their kisses couldn't even be heard from feet away so gentle was their contact, Lucky's hands reaching up to gently cradle and caress the endlessly gorgeous face of the hentai champion, her palms lightly stroking Natasha's cheeks. Her eyes glowed with a warm, hungry desire, her heart thumped vigorously in her chest as their breasts softly squished together... Time itself seemed to lose it's authority as Lucky and Natasha kissed and kissed, steadily growing more excited... aroused... impatient as they made out...

Natasha was the first to come back to her senses, her hands drifting up as if to take hold of Lucky's breasts... before using them as a push-point to encourage Lucky to fall on her back! She was all too happy to oblige her, falling back softly into the sheets, her hands falling down limply by the sides of her head as if inviting Natasha to do WHATEVER she could want... But the mood had to be broken... Something very important had to be made clear...

Lucky frowned softly as Natasha told her how things had to be, how this was her final chance at the title and that, if things didn't go her way again... she really couldn't offer it up to her anymore! The cheerleader paused only for a moment, her smile glowing to life once more as she stared up at her lover... watching her with interested eyes as Natasha's underwear came off piece by piece...

"I don't care..."
She whispered, her voice like the soft flutter of a butterfly's wings. "I only care about you right now... Here, tonight... The championship can be what it is..."

Sakura didn't touch her own underwear... that was for Natasha to unwrap at her leisure... For now, Sakura, reached up to take the glorious, divine champion in her arms, to wrap them around her neck and pull her in... so that she could get a long, delicious taste of her neck...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Internally Natasha was split with Lucky's answer, after all this was the woman chosen to challenge for her title and she had even managed to get a second shot at the belt after coming up short in her first attempt, Natasha had hoped to see the same fire in her for the belt that she herself had. It had been a concern lingering in her mind ever since first meeting her but the woman's sincere love of the division and natural talent had overridden that issue, but it came rising back up to the surface in that moment. What Lucky wanted far more than the belt was more time with Natasha herself, the belt was just a means to getting it. She found herself hesitating but only for the briefest of moments for as Natasha was pulled into Lucky's warm embrace she breathed out a sigh of relief and went with it. For while that concern was still there the other part of her mind couldn't care less, either Lucky was good enough to be the champion or she wasn't, nothing else really mattered in the end so why waste time worrying about it when there was this bombshell waiting for her?

"You really are something else." Natasha said with a gentle shake of her head while Lucky was busy kissing her neck, her hands not doing much of anything until she made up her mind.

Only then did she take Lucky by the shoulders and pin her down against the bed, being more forceful than usual as there was a discrepancy that needed to be corrected. "First these have to go." Natasha spoke with her boardroom tone to make sure Lucky knew the command for what it was, she wasn't going to take no for an answer here. Once she had Lucky's compliance Natasha's nimble fingers would set about relieving Lucky of her top, tugging it from the woman's body and tossing it onto the bedside table before getting onto her knees upon the bed and sliding down to kneel between the other's legs.

"Stay still now." She kept up the very business like voice before hooking her index fingers beneath the sides of Lucky's panties, moving backwards on her knees while slowly pulling the underwear down Lucky's legs and past her feet. Once she had them off Natasha would toss them onto the floor, only to then flash Lucky a heart melting smile while beckoning for her to sit up with a single finger curling inward, giving the girl an invitation to come in close on more.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 pm

"Mmmh.... I like being unique~..." Sakura giggled softly between kisses! "Makes me feet special..." Her lips softly pressed against the French-woman's neck, taking her time to explore all over that sweet, succulent skin... to take in her gentle, attractive scent... Her touch was soft, exploratory and angelic... quite the dichotomy to how Natasha treated her a moment later! Eyes shooting wide, the champion wasted no time in pushing her down on her back and taking control, her voice one full of authority as if she were in the mood to give orders! Lucky's seductive smile fell into a confused frown, Natasha taking a tone with her like this wasn't at all what the setting, the mood, Lucky's intentions meant it to be... but something far more professional! Shocked, the cheerleader would do nothing but stare up at the champion as she dutifully and quickly relieved her of her top... then moving onto her bottom, sparing no time to admire what she saw... at least, not initially. It was only when all her clothes had been shed did a smile Lucky would DIE for flashed across Natasha's lips, the cheerleader's face instantly burning a soft pink... Her emerald eyes narrowed softly, her lips curling into a devious smile as she was coaxed to sit back up herself, Lucky pushing herself back up to her knees... before placing her hands on Natasha's shoulders and taking her down on her back as well!

"Your tuuuuuurn...."
She whispered softly, lifting a hand to gently caress Natasha's beautiful, velvet-soft cheek before getting RIGHT to work with stripping her bear! She saw no time to waste, what with Natasha's apparent eagerness to get started! She would PULL the top right off of her, careful not to break anything and to just overpower the knot before dropping it off to the side and moving down... taking hold of Natasha's bottoms, the cheerleader would slip them down her legs, revealing beneath them a naked, gorgeous woman she could help want want to be with... Sakura's eyes flared with lust... with love as she tossed away the clothing, Lucky crawling up Natasha so that they were now eye-level, laying down upon her so that their bodies pressed together symmetrically... Breasts to breasts... sex to sex... lips to lips...

Lucky stared into Natasha's deep, soulful eyes as her hands reached up to cradle her face, her lips gently pressing against hers in an inviting, loving smooch...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:40 am

This was going to be a very different kind of show than the one they put on back during Summer Splash, then again Natasha wasn't even sure if this was being filmed or not. Cameras in these rooms were rarely of the sort that could be easily spotted without a thorough inspection and typically she wouldn't even think twice about whether they were there or not, however she couldn't help but wonder if Lucky had even bothered to alert management that this match was taking place. It seemed very much in the younger woman's character to leave the AFW out of such an intimate set up such as this. Natasha could just imagine what the managers would say if this title match wasn't being filmed though it was too late to worry about such a thing now, nor did she really care now that she was preoccupied with the girl on top of her.

"Yes yes my turn." She chuckled at Lucky's insistance, rolling over onto her back at the woman's push. She figured she might as well get comfortable while letting Lucky enjoy herself with disrobing the blunette, stretching out her arms and legs as she watched her work in silence. Once Lucky had finished relieving Natasha of her bothersome clothing she wrapped her arms around the girl's back and hugged her close to mash their chests together, rather enjoying the heat building within her breasts as they rubbed against their rivals.

"Somehow I doubt this match will last very long..." She moaned into Lucky's ear after their latest bit of making out, certain without a doubt in her mind they'd both be cumming before long. Not that either of them would be calling it quits after the first orgasm, that would decide the championship yes but the night would be far from over at that point. Meaning she had to take the initative and make every second count, Natasha taking hold of Lucky by the shoulders to roll them both over, giving her a chance to sit up and properly mount Lucky just beneath her breasts. Looking down Natasha would grasp Lucky's tits for a firm squeeze, getting herself a good grip on those reigns before sliding her hips back just enough to grind her ass right over top of Lucky's crotch.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:59 am

Once Lucky had stripped Natasha bare, the champion wasted no time in pulling her close, Lucky and Natasha's breasts MASHING together hotly between them as their lips locked in a passionate suckling of lips! Sakura's body ground slowly against her more seasoned opponent, her breasts rubbing hard against their partners, nipples pressing down HARD into their opposites as if they intended to invert them inwards! Lucky's hands slipped all up and down her lover's curves, tracing her fair, perfect body, eager to rediscover all the wonderful proportions of Natasha all over again! They started at her hips, stroking all along the sides of her rear before working their way up... Her palms ran up along the bluenette's side-breasts, squeezing them curiously... before slipping up along her neck, eventually settling on cupping the goddess-like face that suckled hers so needily... Lucky was careful to take it slow... to enjoy every moment... to try and distract Natasha from the fact that this was truly a match... While her strategy was insidious... it was also whole-heartedly genuine... She didn't want anything to come between them tonight... Not the fact that there were stakes, not the fact that they were being watched... She wanted this to be as intimate and as perfect as a hentai match should be...

But where Lucky wanted to take things one succulent kiss at a time, Natasha had other ideas... When they pulled away, their lips separated with the softest of pops, the cheerleader smiling softly, lovingly, their eyes never breaking from each other....

"Mhmhm... Oh...?" Lucky giggled softly back into her lover's ear. "...Then we have aaaaaaaaaaalll night to make up for it..."

...It was THEN that Natasha sprung her first trap of the night! Taking hold of Lucky's shoulders, Natasha would roll her over, something Lucky was more than happy to comply with... but that only emboldened Natasha's attack! She then sat up... and SCOOCHED up so that she sat RIGHT on top of Lucky's sex, the frenchwoman's hands taking hold of her breasts and claiming them before the poor rookie even knew what was happening! Lucky let out a LOUD moan as Natasha's firm... LARGE rear ground against her vulnerable, unsuspecting sex, as Natasha's fingers worked her chest... before her OWN hands shot up, taking hold of Natasha's! If anyone had a rack to challenge Lucky's, it would've been hers... Natasha had such a beautiful form... she couldn't HELP but touch it herself! Lucky groped and fondled Natasha's wonderful chesties with grace... with love.... and with utter need and lust... the grinding upon her sex heating her up FAST... POWERING her sexual drive!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:09 am

Natasha softly shook her head from her perch on top of the lovely gray haired challenger. "Its quite confident of you to just assume I'll stick around all night, guess we'll just have to see if you can keep me entertained huh?" Teasing Lucky might just have been her new favorite past time considering how often she did so. "Or are you planning to capture my heart with your performance tonight?" Her ocean blue eyes then narrowed while the right corner of her lips curled upward into an amused grin, giving Lucky a look that had melted the hearts of numerous women before her. They were both playing the dstraction game it seemed for even as Lucky was trying to keep Natasha from thinking of this as a match to lose, Natasha worked to see just how flustered she could get Lucky before she simply shut down.

As routine as it was to go for Lucky's chest first Natasha simply couldn't resist those pillowy mounds, they were large yes but from previous experience she knew them to be just the right balance between soft and firm, and oh so warm one could just fall asleep upon them if not careful. Breasts in general were beloved by all and every pair were to be admired no matter their size or shape, but Lucky's pair were simply in a league above...except Natasha's own of course. So it didn't surprise her one bit when Lucky's hands rose up to join Natasha in massaging the chest of their opponent.

"Go ahead, I know you're dying to get your lips on them." Natasha squeezed a little harder upon Lucky's mounds, her thumbs toying with the nipples as if they were joysticks on a controller, as she leaned down until her jiggling chest was but an inch or two above Lucky's face. "Can't do everything for you now." She added with a wink though she doubted Lucky would even notice with Natasha's boobs right in front of her eyes. Nor did she think she would mind Natasha starting to move her hips in a circular pattern, first clockwise then counter clockwise after a few rotations of rubbing her ass down upon Lucky's crotch.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next