Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selunelia vs Dabriel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Selunelia vs Dabriel  Empty Selunelia vs Dabriel

Post by USLMAN Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Selunelia:

“And just put that there, move that over there... and done.” Selunelia spoke to herself as she was waving her staff, putting up the finishing touches in her latest project. “Perfect, now to just set up the final piece.” Raising her staff high, she sent several beams of light into the sky, all proxies that would spread out the message of an open invite for a supposed wrestling match.

“And now I wait.” She’d say as she walked into her newly crafted arena, walking into the maze of portals that first appeared and transferred her to a locker room.

As she went inside, another woman would walk out and stand at the door: Shisen, who served as the witch’s servant and pet project for her work. However today she had a simple job to do, see in any challenger that would have accepted her master’s open invite.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Selunelia vs Dabriel  Empty Re: Selunelia vs Dabriel

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Dabriel:

It had felt like eons since Dabriel had been able to roam the skies freely. After his savage beatdowns at the hand of Korrath and Cary, the angel's worried friends and family had forbidden him from venturing beyond the heavens due to their docile, pacifist nature. But a fire had been lit in the winged individual since he had first stepped into the ring. The cheering masses spurring the fighters on, the lights illuminating them overhead...it was pure ecstasy to him! After regaining his tribe's trust, they'd finally allowed him to return to the dimensions beyond their own, provided he didn't get up to anything TOO dangerous...

Of course, he'd chosen to set upon finding another opponent. As he darted through the waves of clouds, they were pierced in sudden and quick fashion by rather large beams of light, almost striking him in the process. "Whoa!" The angel spun low and found himself in an unintended dive, coming in for an abrupt landing as he fanned his wings to ease his descent while his feet skidded across the ground. His eyes shut on instinct as he came to a halt, breathing a sigh of relief. "Whew, that was too close for comfo…" Opening his eyes, the angel found his face inches from the chest of a girl, dressed akin to a ninja. Her form fitting outfit complimented her figure, making her impressive bust mesmerise the innocent Dabriel before he coughed awkwardly, trying and failing to avoid turning a bright red.

"Er...hey! Didn't mean to scare ya..." He glanced left and right, doing his best to look anywhere that wasn't her chest. "So! Those beam of lights just now, do you have any idea what those were? And if you don't, well..." He grinned, scratching the back of his head. "Any idea where I can find a wrestling opponent...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:42 pm

Shisen:

Shisen was for the most part unfazed by Dabriel’s sudden landing, even less so at his less than subtle attempts at avoiding staring at her bosom. The woman did however look him over, seeing his build and overal levels before deciding that this would be a good time to speak.

“Those beams of lights came from my master, she has just recently finished one of her side projects and was looking to test it.” She’d say, motioning to the arena behind her. “The light were proxies that we’re to send messages to many people across the lands, seeing if any would wish to participate in the sport which humans call “wrestling”. I assume that is the same sport you seek an opponent in?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:16 pm

If the girl was mad or creeped out that Dabriel was captivated by her chest, she gave no indication of it. Instead, she scanned over him with her eyes, which ran over his build and features as if assessing him. The embarrassed angel noticed this and found himself smiling, scratching his cheek before chuckling. "Aheh...like what you see...?" He added somewhat shyly before flexing a bicep. But instead she kept speaking, referring to her 'master'. He glanced past her as she gestured to the arena behind her, and as she kept speaking, Dabriel's face lit up.

"Wait, your master is a wrestler? And she wants an opponent? That sounds PERFECT! I was hoping I could find someone to test myself against! Just through here, right?" The angel was too impatient to wait for an answer and headed through the door, feeling his limbs quiver as he realised the effects of stepping through a magical portal...suddenly, he was standing on the entrance ramp of a huge wrestling arena! Yes, there could be no mistaking it. The roaring crowd greeted him as he bathed in the spotlights, the angel gazing out across every seat which was filled...before he pointed both fingers into the air!

"Yes! Here we go, ladies and gentleman!" Dabriel would dart down the ramp towards the ring that awaited him. Ropes covering the four sides, with metal poles attached to them...just like he remembered. As the winged being reached the ringside, he slid under the bottom rope and bounced to his feet as he shed his tunic, revealing his delicate but toned body as he dropped to a knee and held both fists aloft. It was like he'd never been away - the angel moved to a nearby corner and began to feel the ropes out, leaning forward as his arms clung to them while he awaited the arrival of the 'master' who had been seeking out a challenger...

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:30 pm

After his little spectical of enjoyment of being back in a ring, the next person to appear was Shisen once more, the woman simply making her way to the ring and entering it. A single surprise to her attire though was that unlike her outfit he had just saw her in, her form fitting suit had a referee design to it, giving him the indication she would be overseeing the match.

And once she was set in the far corner of the ring, the ramp lit up in a flash of light as Selunelia appeared through a portal. In response the crowd was going wild, each one seeming to be enthralled with her appearance as she ever confidently strutted down the ramp. Her staff was still in hand, but she wasn’t broadcasting any magic currently.

When she had reached the ring, she was sure to make a show of entering, bending her body down to show her curves while going between the middle and top ropes. Once she was in, she carefully removed her witch hat and with a flick of her fingers had it vanish, storing it away.

“So, an angel has decided to accept my challenge? How interesting.” The witch would say, looking to the boy as she smiled. “My name is Selunelia, may I ask the name of my here opponent?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:20 pm

When the next person arrived, Dabriel was expecting his mystery opponent. He was therefore surprised to see that same girl by the entrance earlier appear. "Huh?! So I'm facing her?" Wait, no. She had changed clothes into a referee-like outfit, but one that still complimented her bodacious bosom nicely. She was silent as she entered the ring, stepping to the far corner as Dabriel gulped. "Phew...thank goodness it's not her...trying to wrestle a girl that heavy would be so tough." He whispered to himself, again doing his best to keep his eyes away from her and her beautiful physique.

Lights illuminated the ring in a brilliant flash, one so intense the angel was actually forced to shield his eyes. When the glare died down, he moved his arm away to see another female emerging from the portal. She seemed to be a favourite among the audience, the noise going through the roof in clear admiration for her. Well, hopefully Dabriel could win them over...although that calm and confident stroll down the ramp, her hips swaying with each motion sensually didn't inspire his hopes much.

He noted the staff and hat upon her...so she was a witch? He watched, unable to peel his eyes away as she purposefully bent down to enter between the top and middle ropes. The motion was hypnotic, stretching her curves along the ropes teasingly. Dabriel felt his face heat up, the image imprinting itself within his mind permanently before realising the witch had removed her hat and was now smiling towards him, introducing herself.

"Gah! S-Sorry, I was...distracted!" How rude to keep a lady waiting. Already he could hear people booing him. "I-It's nice to meet you, Miss Selunelia m'am...my name's Dabriel, and I'm here from the heavens for a real challenge!" Shaking his awkwardness off with some light stretches, he kept his attention squarely on her as he bent his arms and legs. "S-So you're a witch, is that right? I hope you won't be using that staff on me..." He indicated the weapon in her hand. "Or any magic for that matter. I mean, that'd be like me using my wings here. Unfair, right?" He tried to reason with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:49 pm

“Yes, I am a witch. But you needn’t need to worry about me using magic.” She’d say, snapping her fingers and making her staff vanish in a flash of light. “Unlike most of my kind, I enjoy learning to properly develop my body and improve myself in physical combat. That’s why I had this arena built, to test and improve myself. As well as have a little bit of fun, indulging in this personal interest of mine.”

Selunelia would then get into a fighting stance, her body remaining fluid in movement that drew focus to her lovely figure. As she did, Shisen stepped to the center of the ring. “This will be a first to three victories match. Submissions, pinfalls and KOs will all count, with the latter two being to a count to 10. Are there any questions?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:06 pm

"Okay, that's reassuring." Dabriel nodded as she made her staff disappear with a mere snap of her fingers. Flying was a handy skill, but watching her conjure magic before him made the angel envious. She must know a lot of spells, being a witch and all. "But you're right to focus on physical combat too! I mean, brains, beauty and brawn! That's the total package! Er, that you all have...wait, I mean-" Dabriel grabbed his head and shook it furiously. "Nothing! Forget I said anything!"

As the witch readied herself, Dabriel watched her body stretch as he saw her impeccable chest bounce in motion, her curves on full display to the young angel. "Wow..." She was somehow even more well endowed than Shisen! That was saying something as the ninja certainly wasn't lacking. When the referee set out the terms for the match and the victory requirements, the angel nodded. "That's fine with me! I'll try to stick to pinfalls to save you some pain." He advised with a slight grin.

Clad in only his open toe boots and his black wrestling tights, the winged individual listened closely for the bell. The second it sounded, he would emerge to the centre of the ring and raise his arms, beckoning Selunelia to join him in a lock up. "Don't keep me waiting!"

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:13 am

"Aww, how nice of you." Selunelia would return the jest, giving a smile as she continued. "And I'll be sure not to ruin such a cute boy such as yourself." She'd tease, taking one second to measure his stance and build before coming to her own conclusion. She knew of angels, and the kind of capabilities they had, wrestling wasn't exactly in their strong suit, she certainly knew that even without her strength enhancement spells she was physically stronger.

Which came as a surprise when the bell rung and he went to the middle, challenging her to a test of strength. 'What an interesting specimen.' She'd think to herself, but the witch was not one to back down from a challenge, especially one that avoided beating around the bush.

"A cute angel such as yourself? Why I would never." She'd respond before approaching him, locking her hands gently with the angels before engaging in the test of strength. At first the two would start out on equal footing, not gaining much but not losing much in return. But after awhile, the busty witch would begin to let in more strength, trying to bend the angel boy's arms back and get him to lower himself to a knee.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:39 pm

Cute! She called him cute! Which means she thinks he's cute! The naïve angel's innocent mind was whirling at the developments. Never had he been so flattered before, and by an opponent in the ring of all people! Usually they demoralised and destroyed him, so this was a very new experience for him. The bell chimed out across the arena, signalling the start of the bout! No time to be distracted now, Dabriel had a match to win!

He half expected her to be wary of the lock up, so was surprised to see the witch approach him with an almost lax attitude. "Huh. That's interesting." Her smooth, soft hands interlocked with his own, the angel gritting his teeth as he began to push against her! But Selunelia was able to hold her ground, leaving the two at a stalemate of sorts. "Grrrgh!" The winged boy grunted, doing his best to try and make some headway in this contest.

...It didn't help to have those plump, swaying melons before him-"Focus!!" He inwardly chided himself, trying to avoid blushing again. And then, bit by bit, Dabriel began to feel himself falter. It wasn't that he was tiring out. He had lots of energy left within him! But the witch seemed to be getting stronger with each passing moment, the boy's arms trying to resist budging as they shook against her hands. But each push she gave earned her a little more progress as Dabriel's arms began to bend back as she had hoped, and the angel was forced down to a knee.

"Grr...hey...you sure you're not...using magic?" He eyed her almost suspiciously. She looked far too feminine and gentle to be able to overpower him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next