Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 13 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 am

"Ahhhhhhhnn!" Mina wailed like the implied demonic infant as her nips were bit and kissed, seemingly moreso to the biting. She loved when her lover got caught up in the moment and ravished her, feeling her strength and passion at work on her tender little body.

"Hime... chan... so strong..." she raved, drooling shamelessly as her eyes fluttered and her nips grew rock hard. The soft wet sounds from below filled her head and her senses as she shivered and bit her lip. "Ohhhh god, hime-chan! Finish me with your naughty magiiiiic!" she pleaded helplessly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 13 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 am

"Oh yes!" Akashi shouted as she pounded her pussy against Mina's as hard as she could. The wet sweat and cumbfrom the earlier escapades acting as lubricant as their pussies sloshed together. "I'm going to slay Demon-chan with my princess magic!" She said grunting. "Hime-chan wants to hear the cries of a wailing Demon-chan.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 am

"UHHHHN! GOD.... GOD DAMN YOU!" she panted in a heated, near nonsensical frenzy as she was swept up in her lust. "You fucking hot hime... make me... fuck, my clitty's gonna burst, I fucking swearrrrRAAAAHHHN!"

Mina squirted heavily, unable to last a longer storyline than Akashi as her loins gave in, succumbing to her unbelievable domination in cuffs. Her eyes clamped shut, forcing tears out "Y...you slew the shit out of me, baby," she panted weakly as her pussy drained out, falling limp and weak, breathing heavy under the sumo lover.

"I... I guess you'd like.. that key, huh?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 am

Akashi humped her lover until she came hard against her pussy. She groaned as the hot juices squirted on her. She let out a moan and then rolled pff Mina, panting hard as well, her breasts heaving up and down. "And that's the power of Hime-chan..." She gasped. She then smiled. "Yeah... I would like to be set free please." She said sheepishly. "This is fun, but it's torture not getting to wrap my arms around you and I want to hold you so bad.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 am

She nodded and fetched the key from the box, though she had to slither most of the way there for her weakness.

She unshackled her at last, hoping her lover wasn't cramped as she sighed heavily, kissing her breasts a bit more as she flicked her tongue stud over her nipple slowly.

"You're amazing, Akashi..." she sighed softly, using her real name for the first time in a while

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13