Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Unable to escape from his upside-down entanglement in spite of his valiant intentions, Andy was finally "helped" out of the corner by Auphemia as the ultra-busty noblewoman used her nearly acquired super strenght to easily lift and carry him in that sensually humiliating position.

"U-unghffh... oh no...don-tunnnghhh...!!"
With his head nestled between her warm thighs and his ever-stiff boyhood sandwiched between her marvellous breasts, the dizzy knight was at her mercy ready to be slammed down in Auphemia's erotic version of a tombstone piledriver.

In spite of his meek desperate squirming, down went Andy head first into the canves. The impact sent an electric shock through his spine, reducing him into a stunned state and making him lose control of his lust as his throbbing cock shot a big surrendering climax right into Auphemia's cleavage.
"Ummnnhhhg...aahhhnnn... <333 @_@".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by USLMAN Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 pm

The sacred knight’s moans were like music to Auphemia’s ears, and as she slammed him down onto the canvas she would enjoy them even more as the boy helplessly climaxed, allowing for her to further demonstrate her abilities against him and show her absorption technique with an even more powerful trick.

With a flash of her eyes, Auphemia would activate the energy drain once more, this time using Andy’s climax as the source to take the most from a single drain so far, 10 whole levels from his already weakened state. And once she would receive the massive boost, the noblewoman would release his waist, letting his lower body drop.

“So many levels, it’s no surprise with the help of your friends you’ve managed to pull a win against the Demon Lord.” Auphemia would comment, moving back on the boy to place her ass on his face in a reverse facesit. “I’ll enjoy taking all of your power, but you needn’t worry, I’ll be sure you have a means of getting your levels back. Wouldn’t want you to remain a bosom buddy with no energy, would I?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:44 am

Andrew could feel his levels getting drained by Auphemia's cleavage, directly through his climaxing manhood and, much to his humiliation, the sensation was heavenly and mind-melting.

Adding to the stunned state induced by the piledriver move, it reduced the brave knight into a cute mumbling mess, incapacitating him from fighting back as the sexy (and now incredibly powerful) noblewoman leisurely sat on his dazed face.

"M-mnnblubbb... Mffhh...".
His muffled sounds woukd furtherly entertain her, as the smothered knight pawed at her curvy hips with cute, pathetic lack of strenght.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:15 am

“Aww, getting tired Andy-kun? Don’t worry, tit won’t be too long now.” Auphemia would further tease the sacred knight by rubbing her ass across his face, letting him feel her soft curves as she smothered him out. “You can take a little nap for the time being. And perhaps this next time I’ll... up the playing field.”

Auphemia’s promise was met with a boastful laugh, the noblewoman knowing full well his position in this fight. But that served as the best part, she wasn’t in this to test the limits of herself. No she quite knew where she stood, her desire in this is to see how long the boy can last before he fully submits to her curves, relenting himself to his fate as her bosom buddy.

The busty woman would do as she promised and remained planted on Andy’s face until his eventual knock out, taking a few extra seconds to further rub her latest victor over him in before standing up from him and walking a few steps back to give him some room. “Wakey wakey Andy-kun~”

USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:55 am

Andy's resistance faded more and more underneath Auphemia's facesitting, her plump buttcheeks conforming to his smithered features as he felt her hips rocking him back and forth.

With a muffled surrendering sigh, the poor 'baby knight' felt his consciousness drift away, lulled and smothered to sleep underneath her sexy curves.

"Uunnhhhf... Whaaat~nghh... Ouuhh i-it can't be... Drained againnmm.. @_@".
Andy blushed in deep shame as he tried to stand up on unsteady legs, visibly weak from having lost several more levels.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:01 am

“It’s to be expected, giving my affinity for such a type of spell.” Auphemia would giggle at the boy’s shaky stance, seeing her most recent drain do quite the number on him. “However, I should let you know that I’m still very capable of more types of spells as well. Many of which I’d be more than happy to share with you.”

As the noblewoman made her comments, she would blink and her eyes would turn green once more, signaling the activation of her magic. “I’m very effective in what I do, the very breast at it. But I’m sure a strong sacred knight like you can keep up... unless, you’d rather give up now and become my bosom buddy?” She’d tease, giggling as she looked to the boy. “I’d assure you it’ll be just as much fun as our little bout has been. Even more if you’re good~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:17 am

"As a man... And a sacred knight, it's my duty to stop this craziness... I won't yeld to your... Fuuhhh... M-magic... @_@".

Andy tried to steel his resolve and gather his strenght for a running clothesline, but Auphemia's magic slowed down his action, distracting and confusing him with the green flashing light glowing in her seductive eyes.

" Nguh... Whaat..?! "

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:27 am

“Well then, I guess we’ll just have to test your resolve in stopping this supposed craziness.” Auphemia would state, smiling as her eyes continued to glow. “I’ll start slow, just so that you can at least understand what will be happening soon. Wouldn’t want you to lose your focus completely so soon after a vow like that, would we?”

After her word’s, Auphemia would show an example of her magic right away, one that would certainly further display Andy’s defeat. In a single, dull flash, a transparent second Auphemia would appear next to the woman, appearing completely identical to the busty noblewoman with the exception of the green glowing eyes being her normal pair.

“I’ll be having much fun with this, Andy-kun.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:35 am

Andy stopped on tracks and blinked in shocked surprise as Auphemia seemed to suddenly split into two identical twins.

What kind of sorcery was that now? An astral being? A mirage? The disoriented knight hesitated for a moment, then he acted as expected from a valiant knight and just tried to resume his move, attacking both the 'Auphemias' this time as he stretched out both arms for an attemlted double clothesline.
"Y-You won't intimidate me with this kind of tricks. Yaaah.. 0////0.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:21 pm

“Oh, silly Andy-kun.” Auphemia would say, smiling to herself as he seemed undeterred at the reveal of her copy. “There are no tricks here, only skill.” Once she had made the claim, Auphemia’s copy would move to be between the original woman and the boy, twisting her shoulders before swinging her bosom for a breast hook to his face.

And should it connect, Auphemia would then move around to deliver her own breast blow on the boy, aiming for a boob uppercut to his chin if he had lost his focus. If both hits connected, the noblewoman and her copy would stand where they were, staring at Andy with matching smiles.

Something that Andy might not have picked up due to the nature of the attack, but the copy was more than just a magical double. It’s blows we’re hard and strong like Auphemia’s but unlike most copies made with magic it wasn’t because of the condensed magic that made it. The copy had more than just similar yet toned down skills of hers, but an actual physical form of matching feeling as well. Like a literal clone rather than a magic summon.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next