Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, AliceBun, Cicilia, Harrier, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:33 am by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:41 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:23 am by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Whose Gym Is This Anyway? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

Post by acuya on Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:01 am

Despite what she was saying, Valley didn’t have the highest confidence in her ability to choke Alaina out. She was desperate to get out, and the Slamazon was desperate to hold her - desperation all around.

The elbows, she could take. Barely, but she could take them. Each other crashed into her side, made her ribs ache, but she clamped down and stayed with it, refusing to give it up easy. It would take more than that to shake her loose…

...like, say, Alaina crashing down on top of her. That would do it.

The two of them came down hard on the mat, with Valley by far getting the worst of it, as her opponent’s hard, bulkier body flattened her. It was enough to make her drop the hold, her arms and legs splayed out to the side and her breath blown clean out of her body, winded by the heavy impact.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:32 am

Alaina was relieved to be breathing again, gasping for air as she gagged and wheezed after finally being released. She rolled over onto her stomach and began to crawl to the ropes nearby for her to help herself up. She tried to be quick but in her oxygen deprived state her movements were sluggish to say the least. That was not good against a woman like Valley. Alaina grit her teeth as she pulled as hard as she could, finally rising to a standing position as she leaned on the ropes. She took a moment to recover as she knew Valley would be right behind her.

Once she was ready she was going to try to move in close to Valley to try to grapple with her again. Alaina would try to use her knees to try to soften up that abdomen of Valley from up close, trying to keep her from running around or being mobile.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:48 am

God, it was easy to forget how powerful Alaina was, why they called her the Amazon, but it was all coming back to Valley quite quickly, now. This was the same power that had ran her ragged when they first met, the same power that had been a heavy hurdle every other time they clash, and the power that was coming quite close to sealing the deal right now.

Valley pushed her way up, ignoring her body’s numerous protests, realizing how crucial it was for her to rise as soon as possible. Alaina seemed to realize it, too, as she wasted no time in coming in to close that gap and grapple with her, pressing the advantage. The Slamazon gasped as those knees crashed into abdomen, knocking more and more wind out of her with every step. She tried to push back, but she would’ve had more luck stopping a runaway train - for the moment, she was going where her opponent wanted her to go.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:06 am

Alaina landed a few blows and hoped that it would be enough to stun Valley. She lowered herself, thrusting her shoulder in to Valley's abdomen while lifting up, hoping to drape her across her shoulders as she stood back up holding Valley up. Alaina took a couple deeps breaths as the toll was starting to show on her. She tried to stay steady before falling off to one side hoping to use her size to drive Valley down to the canvas as hard as she could with a death valley driver! This spar felt more like a big venue match, but Alaina expected nothing less from an opponent like Valley.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum