Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! Empty Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:38 am

The thick jiggly jobber bounded onto the ramp to the sound of bubbly pop music. Upon hearing the crowd explode with enthusiasm Willow began jumping up and down while waving with both hands. It was only her second match; yet every fan was cheering... And hooting... And catcalling. Ignorance being bliss, Willow simply beamed as her breasts bounced about like two large volleyball. "Geez, all my fans are so nice to me! I wonder why..." The curvaceous girl would shrug and start jogging down the ramp.

Willow Gray:

After making sure to high five and hug as many of her fans as possible Willow would finally reach the ring. With a few careful steps, she would slip through the ropes, pausing midway to wave to the fans one more time. Finally, she was in the ring and facing the entrance ramp. While she was certainly excited about her match she was also a little disappointed. Despite all her pouting and protests management had refused to budge on the handicap clause for this match. After she had been brutalized by Rosa the Crusher they didn't want to take any chances. As long as Willow was still beautiful she'd bring in tons of revenue for the AFW.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by Yori Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:19 am

In all his days wrestling, this was a first. While being involved in a handicap match was nothing new, the fact he was the one being handicapped was… an odd one at that. Rather than getting a partner, they had taken the word rather seriously.

"Right now?" The beach bum blinked as the member of staff stared at him, blocking entry to the ramp.

"Yeah." They nodded, holding a hand out to him with the item in question.

"I can't even get a look at who I am fighting? How about a hint, man? Is it a dude or a lady?" He flashed a boyish smile, arching a brow faintly. Like most member of the AFW staff, they had been here awhile and we're use to this sort of thing.

"No. Just put it on and get out there." They offered the item again in an urging manner.

"Alright… just want to let you know, this is real weird, bro." With a sigh he took the item, turning it over in his hands. Was this going to be like matches back home? We're they about to feed him to a big name talent just to squash him? With a sigh, he slipped the cloth over his eyes, securing it tightly behind his head with a small smirk. He chose to be optimistic. Maybe this was just going to be fun.

”Theme:
”Dash Turner:

Dash slipped out from the curtain, bare feet feeling the metal grating of the stage beneath them for the first time. Dressed as he normally was, there was a new exception… a blindfold. He knew he had walked out into the right place by the crowd reaction as he was slightly known after his debut. He threw up an arm, pumping his fist to the beat of his music before slowly making his way to the ring.

A hand drifted in front of him, testing the air for obstacles. Navigating the ramp was a trippy affair, but he managed to reach the ringside area without falling. His palm bumper the apron of the ring which got a small chuckle from him, reaching out to feel for the ropes. He slipped into the ring, rolling beneath the ropes to stand up and find his balance.

He could feel the movement in the ring, the gentle vibration of the mat through the soles of his feet. His head cocked in the general direction he assumed someone was as he spoke. "Sup. Looks like it's just you and me tonight." He gave a small upnod, talking in the direction of the official in the ring rather than Willow.

"Let's have a good match, alright?" He thrust out a hand towards the referee with a big grin on his face. Blind as a bat, he didn't know any better it would seem. The referee glanced between Dash and Willow with a sigh before motioning to the timekeeper. The bell rang to signal the start of the match.

Back to top Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:23 pm

As Dash accidentally introduced himself to the ref Willow buried her face in her hands. "Oh my God, this is so embarrassing!  Everyone's gonna think I'm some loser who can't win without a handicap." After a bitter sigh, she pressed on.

Willow nervously shuffled towards her blind opponent and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi, there friend! Sorry about the... Blindfold... It wasn't my idea! It's not like I need it... I'm a serious wrestler!" The buxom jobber fidgeted awkwardly before continuing. "Okay, so I'm gonna try punching you in three... Two... One!" Upon ending her count Eillow would try slamming her balled fist into Dashs firm abs.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 am

Dash's hand lingered awkwardly in the air, ignored. He waited a few beats before lowering it back down. Perhaps his opponent wasn't one for niceties. Fair enough. He jumped at the tap on his shoulder, coming from a location he hadn't anticipated someone being at.

There wasn't a whole lot he could make out by the interaction alone. He knew he was wrestling a girl now, so that was a plus. Given where her voice was coming from there didn't seem to be too much of a height difference between them. So sounded cute too. He decided this stipulation was totally bogus. He was dying to know what Willow looked like.

"You sound very, very serious. It's true."
He had turned now, facing her general direction. He sported a boyish grin, still hanging to be charming without the twinkle of his eyes. It was adorable she was apologizing, though he wasn't sure what to make of it all just yet. This was a really weird setup for a handicap match.

"Oh.. right, straight to business." He gave a small box at her warning she was about to hit him. As someone who had been with quite a few women in his time, he was expecting her to go for his face. Splashed drinks, slaps, kisses, all of those tended to end up there so why would this be any different.

"Oof!" As she finished her count, he pulled his head back only to be cracked in the stomach by her fist. She had definitely gotten all of that hit, even managing to catch him by surprise. It hadn't really been very painful though… was she just playing with him? He shrugged the blow off, bringing his arms wide to blindly try and grab for Willow, attempting to grapl her best he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:58 am

Having zero strategic instinct Willow let her blind opponent wrap his arms around her. To her innocent mind, it seemed like an odd greeting; not a setup for a move. The gentle jobber Hugged Dash right back, her girthy breasts compressing tightly against his firm pecks. "Nice to meet you too... Sorry about the punch..." She whispered while patting Dash on the back.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Dash was almost surprised when he felt his arms wrap around something soft and curvaceous, having half expected his opponent to stay away from him. She hadn't moved though, at all he imagined. Before he could really do anything else, he felt her arms around him in a light embrace. His pectorals provided her with a firm surface to press up against, her scant attire very apparent to the young man she faced as the two pushed in close.

"It's fine." He wasn't quite sure how to proceed. Was she being confident and playing with him or just a very nice girl? Dash wasn't sure… he did know that she was soft though, warm too… and didn't seem to mind getting up close with him. His arms closed in tighter around her waist, finding a good hold of Willow as he started to squeeze.

Taking a bracing step back, he tried to pull the woman up off the mat, giving her almost a small toss up to hike her length a bit higher before establishing his firm grip on her with his arms. It was harder to do all of this blindfolded, his balance was thrown off a bit. Unless she put up some resistance though he would have her locked into a bearhug with relative ease, clamping down hard to really put the squeeze on her.

"Not too sorry about this... I just really like hugs " Dash gave another one of his award winning smiles. Leaning into the but he pushed them tightly together, having to turn his head as a cheek mashed up against one of Willow's breasts. After putting that together though, he gave her chest a light nuzzle, fishing to see if this sort of thing was something she liked...

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:09 am

Dash took full advantage of Willows naive nature. With the buxom girl already in his embrace, he transitioned into a hearty bear hug. Though blind Dash was able to lift up the timid girl and start squeezing the air out of her lungs. At first, her resistance was muted. A whimper here, a soft smack to the face there. 

Willows garguante breasts were squished tightly against Dashs firm pecks. Her massive melons practically popping out of her pink bikini top. The blonde boy couldn't help but gently motorboat Willows alluring breasts. The innocent girl's face suddenly turned blood red. It was one thing to be tossed around like a ragdoll, it was another to be felt up... Not that she didn't enjoy being embraced my the charismatic blonde. She just wanted to be treated like a real wrestler..

"If you like my boobs so much go ahead and dig in!" Willow growled with gritted teeth. The thick jobber would lace her hands around Dashs head and press his face even deeper into her cleavage. "Ha! Let's see... *huff* who... *Erm* Passes out... *Wheeze* First!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Willow was lighter than expected, softer too. Her warm smooth body fully engulfed in his strong embrace as he gave her a squeeze that started playful and slowly began to ramp up in power to be fully crushing. He really wished he could see her… just the small cute noises she made and the feel of her was enough to get his blood pumping. His imagination was rather active so it filled in the details of how she looked to him and left him curious how close she was to what he envisioned.

"Don't mind if I do-mmph!" He had taken her word as an open invitation, more than happy to oblige in a big of foreplay in the ring if his opponent was willing. It was unspoken benefit to employment here, a perk that he was unlikely to turn down when he found a willing soul. As her arms wrapped around the back of his head and pulled his face into her bosom however he was aware she hadn't meant it as a free offer to enjoy her.

It wasn't the best of places to be in terms of the match. Blindfolded and being smothered in his own bearhug. His head gave him easy solutions to the problem like charging towards the corner or the ropes blindly or trying to just slam Willow down… the rest of his body urged him not to though and take advantage of this moment a bit.

He sighed softly, hotly into her breasts, giving her another tight squeeze. The blond lifted his chin, shifting his features up along Willow's pillowy breasts just enjoying the feel of them. So easy had she decided to opt to smother him… surely she wasn't shy. So he placed a small kiss… then another. A gentle little flick of his tongue creating up along her curves. It seemed he was willing to risk this contest she issued to get to know her body a bit better.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:13 am

At first, Willow chuckled at her own brilliance. Not many wrestlers could think of such a creative if not embarrassing counter to a bear hug. Yet her tune would quickly change when Dash embraced the smother.

Every kiss, lick, and hot breath sent a erotic chill through the flustered girl's body. While Dash explored every inch of her chest Willow would wrap her thick legs around his muscular waist while squeezing Dash even further between her heaving breasts.

"Wha- what the hell... Are you... *huff* doing..." Though she was offended Willow wouldn't dare tell Dash to stop. Not yet...

Instead, the professional jobber would keep their hot embrace going as her cheeks turned to beat red and a cold sweat emanated from her body.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 am

There was a small moment of hesitant worry that he had made a huge mistake in committing to this. Willow had sounded strained, but confident when she pulled him into her chest. He knew this federation was full of cunning and sultry women who took advantage of people like him who expressed interest in a bit of fun. For all he knew this as a trap and he had fallen for it hook, line and sinker…

Then he felt her shudder. There wasn't an immediate reaction from Willow that expressed outward disdain. No sudden slap across the face, furious attempts to make him pay for being so bold, or real protests. She was verbal about it, yes… but he could tell she was into it.

The beach bum smirked into he breasts as he took longer suckling kissing up along her soft pillowy curves between hard squeezes. When her legs joined in around him, he let out a soft grunt as they tightened in. They felt good though, soft, yet firm… it made her weight even easier to handle as she count to him. The issue was though, this was not sustainable. He as already feeling lightheaded from the lack of fresh air, so it was time to act.

Dash leaned his weight back, arms untangling from around Willow's body to hook themselves around her thighs to hold her upright against him. With a heave, he threw both of them forward and down, using his force and weight to slam his foe to the mat with him on top of her, looking to jolt her enough to pry himself free from her grasp and assert himself. As long as he kept in physical contact with her, the blindfold wouldn't be that much of a handicap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next