by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Revelations

Go down

Revelations Empty Revelations

Post by LtLukas Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:27 am

It was a fairly normal evening at AFW. Jessica didn't have a watch so she checked the clock in the hallway. It went by painfully slowly. The grim look on Jessica's face was never going to make the clock go faster, but the Violent Violet would sooner perish from the face of the earth than admit that she didn't have control over the situation. One of the worker bees looked at her with some surprise, and told Jessica that she didn't have a match scheduled tonight, so there was really no reason for her to be her. Jessica didn't say anything. She put her baseball bat to the man's temple, and he scurried away. The last match had ended, and it was only a matter of time. Jessica could lift weights. She could spar in the gym. She could research her opponents. But she could not make time go faster.

Jessica looked up at the clock again. It was less than a minute now. She started pacing back and forth, her baseball bat over her shoulder. The Violent Violet was wearing her new outfit, and her skirt bounced with every step. When she sent it to the designer, she told them that she wanted to look like a gladiator. That she wanted to look like she was likely to end a woman's life there in the ring, and that she would be taking no prisoners, giving no quarter, providing no clemency. She was more than happy with the result that she got back. It not only showed off her impressive body, Jessica felt like a warrior queen.

And with the belt around her waist, she was one. The metal glinted in the wan light of the staging area. That was the only reason why she was here in Tokyo. In the dead of night, she sometimes wondered if it was the only reason that she was on the face of the Earth. Not that it would have mattered. The only thing that mattered was the fact that she had it, and she was going to keep it until someone pried it from her cold, dead hands. Jessica stopped pacing, and looked up at the clock. She smiled. Go time.

Suddenly, all the lights of the arena went out at once. The crowd was not shy about their surprise, which made the Violent Violet snicker. That was going to be far from the only surprise of the evening.

The dark jangling of a banjo blared over the loudspeakers, punctuated by the pounding of a war drum. Jessica was walking down to the ring in complete silence. The crowd wouldn't even know that she was here. Not until she wanted them to. She slipped under the bottom rope, and stood in the center of the ring.

Just as suddenly as the lights went dark, they came on. Every light, every eye, every camera was on Jessica standing in the center of the ring with a baseball bat in one hand and a microphone in the other. A glare darkened her face. The audience let out a roar.

"Shut the fuck up!" She screamed into the mic. The crowd were compliant.

"Ever since I have set foot in Japan, I have been tearing bitches apart. I have gone toe to toe with whatever you call legends without backing down. I have gone two on one multiple times, and come through like a fucking champion. I have beaten so many women black and blue that they gave me this shiny belt." Jessica pointed down to her belt, which elicited another cheer from the crowd.

"I am not going to tell you to shut the fuck up again..." The way that Jessica was looking out into the crowd made it seem like Jessica was willing to fight every last one of them. And given who Jessica thought she was, she thought that she had fairly good odds. They quieted down.

"So we all know that I am the baddest bitch here. And it ain't particularly close. But what you don't know is my fucking story. Now I am not going to sob on and on about how daddy was mean to me growing up, or how I have had the weight of the world on my shoulders since day one." She stopped for a second, and her purple eyes narrowed. They didn't know. No one knew. "But you haven't seen me in my darkest moments. You haven't seen the hours I have put in. You haven't seen what I have been through to claw my way through this entire fucking federation to make it to the top."

She took a deep breath in. "But you're not here to listen to me talk, are you? I could tell you. I could go on forever about my story. But that's not what I want. That is not what you want." She let the crowd cheer this time. "So I am going to show you. I am going to show you all. Welcome, to hell. On. Earth." Suddenly, giant flames shot up from the entrance ramp, and the lights of the arena flashed. The crowd erupted in cheers, and a wicked smile appeared across Jessica's face.

"Tonight, this whole federation is mine. You would be amazed what a few bribes and even more threats can do. Shout out to River Styx." She raised her baseball bat up high to implore the audience to cheer for her friend. "And this evening is not going to end without all of the violence that you so desperately crave. Drop the fucking act. You don't give a shit about sweet, honorable women fighting their little fucking hearts out and achieving a great victory over some evil bitch. You want to see one woman fucking annihilate another. You want to see how much someone can take. You want to see blood." Jessica leaned in as she said the last word, and let it roll off her tongue. Her purple hair hung over her face, obscuring one of her eyes.

"And I am happy to announce, that you are going to get it until your little fucking hearts give out. So let's hear it folks." Jessica flicked her bat around in a circle. The audience loved it. "First, we have the first rider, famine. Some bitch is going to send another bitch through a table. Then we have our second friend, pestilence. Some bitch is going to throw another bitch out of the ring, into a pile of every fucking worm that this whole shitty arena has in the beams. Then, we have good old fashioned death. Coffin match. Pretty fucking self explanatory. Then we have the main event, the final rider, war. Your fucking favorite, Jessica Wright, putting this fucking belt," Jessica tapped it with her bat, "on the line against whichever fucking idiot who lacks enough capacity for self-preservation to step into the ring with me." Jessica held the mic down, and let the adulation of the audience wash over her.

"So what do you say, kiddos?" Jessica extended her arms. "Are you ready for the end of the world?" The crowd was not shy about their reply.

"Because hell on earth is here!" Jessica rose her bat high into the sky, and the flames erupted from the top of the ramp once more. With that, she turned the microphone off and flipped it into the air. She tracked its descent, and then smashed it as hard as she could with her bat. And with that, she left the ring, so that the night's activities could commence.

Back to top Go down