Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 8:55 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 7:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minerva vs Seo - Hentai Endurance

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Minerva vs Seo - Hentai Endurance - Page 7 Empty Re: Minerva vs Seo - Hentai Endurance

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:37 am

Seo felt like she's been worshiping Minerva's foot for a while now, as if time flew slowly for her while she did her task. The longer it went, the more mushed her brain become from the warmth and scent of the tall beauty's sole, to the point she only think about her opponent, no her goddess' feet.

She happily kissed, licked, and sniffed every part of the foot like it's the only purpose in her life, and in doing so, her arousal was building up again. The raven haired girl wasn't sure how it worked, but it must be because Minerva was a goddess!

"Mmmm...! Mmmbb...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Minerva vs Seo - Hentai Endurance - Page 7 Empty Re: Minerva vs Seo - Hentai Endurance

Post by LARIATO Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:34 pm

The absolute domination of both mind and body that Minerva was so effortlessly imposing was a thrilling feeling she had sorely missed. She had left this place in disgrace, but was now back to restore her image and remind the world of who she was. Now here she was, standing tall and proud over Seo, who at this point could only be considered an “opponent” on a technical basis.

The girl seemed to be in a total state of bliss while kissing and licking Minerva’s foot, and basking in the sensation of the sole rubbing over her cute face. They had stepped into the ring as adversaries, and now Seo had essentially become a willing foot slave to Minerva. It did make the Dane feel like a goddess. The smaller girl had already been brought to orgasm just from having her face used as Minerva’s footstool. Now it seemed close to happening again and the tall goddess waited for the moment patiently, allowing the coming climax almost as a way of rewarding Seo for worshipping her feet so diligently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:02 pm

Seo's breathing was getting heavier, and soon enough she's starting to tense up again. More muffled moans came out from her lips, her kissing getting sloppier as she's approaching yet another climax. She arched herself slightly, and then her body began to spasm and twitch cutely while she moaned shamelessly.

"Mmmhhffff... mmmmnnn...!"

Her juices flew out from her womanhood again, her lower half bucking off a bit a few times, humping the air until her orgasm subsided. Once again Seo was left in a drained state, her face decorated with a silly expression while she mumbled into Minerva's sole, her lips still kissing it every now and then as if she's thanking her goddess for the blissful experience.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 am

Minerva could tell she was close. From the tensing and squirming to the sudden sloppiness of Seo’s kisses, it was clear what was about to happen. Sure enough, once again the girl was brought to orgasm from nothing more than simply worshipping Minerva’s foot. The sadistic Dane couldn’t help but giggle at the sight.

“Good girl~” she said, keeping her foot in place long enough to enjoy the grateful kisses being placed upon it, before bringing it off of Seo’s face so she could lightly rub the sole over the girl’s stomach, using it to wipe the saliva off. Minerva continued to gently rest her foot on her foe’s belly after that while looking down at her. With the silly expression Seo was making, it was hard to tell if she was capable of “continuing” or not.

“Check her,” Minerva said to the ref, who went to kneel down by Seo and examine her, trying to gauge what sort of state she was in. Meanwhile, the tall beauty waited patiently for the verdict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:06 am

To say Seo was in a state of mess seemed like an understatement. The raven haired girl looked like she's completely broken after being brought to two successive orgasms while worshiping Minerva's feet. She moaned and writhed weakly on the mats, her lovestruck gaze towards the towering woman remained there while she's breathing in and out heavily.

As the ref went to check on her and ask whether she wanted to continue, however, she managed to nod her head a few times, to the official's surprise. There was a moment of pause as the ref considered the situation, but in the end she decided that the match was going to be resumed as Seo wasn't out yet.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:49 am

Minerva was just as surprised as the referee when Seo nodded, indicating that she could continue. The girl had been brought to multiple orgasms - a few of those merely from worshipping Minerva’s feet, and seemed barely capable of mustering the energy to even move her head. There was no doubt Seo had been the underdog in this bout from the beginning, but whatever her odds had been when this started had only become monumentally worse by now. Even so, she was holding on. The little glutton still wanted more. It elicited a low chuckle from Minerva, while her lips stretched into a thin grin.

“You truly love serving my feet, don’t you? That’s good. If only more people understood their place as you do,” she said, rubbing her sole into Seo’s belly briefly before stepping off of her and walking around to stand behind her head. She crouched down and reached out to grab the girl’s wrists, then sat back on the mat behind her head while trying to pin her arms down. If that worked, Minerva would reach her feet out and press them down onto Seo’s breasts, beginning to rub her soles and toes over the soft mounds.

“Beg me to let you worship my feet again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:06 am

Seo moaned weakly as Minerva rubbed her foot on her belly, and she remained on her spot while the woman took her time to walk around her. Everyone could only wonder why she decided to continue when she could barely move as it was. Even without Minerva securing her arms, the raven haired girl probably would have stayed still.

"Aahmm..." she moaned again as the tall beauty's feet began to rub her breasts, her body arching slightly. "M-Minerva-s-saama... p-pleahsee..."

For a moment, it looked like Seo was having difficulty to even express her desire due to the mixture of the teasing and her exhaustion altogether. She panted heavily and needed a bit more time to be able to say what she wanted.

"P-pleaasee... allow me... to worship... h-haa... M-Minerva-sama's f-feet... mmmhh...!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:14 am

Minerva could hardly have been happier with herself for how this match had gone. Her opponent was completely exhausted, panting so much she could hardly speak. Each word that came out seemed to be quite a labored effort, and yet she still spent her precious, limited breaths to beg for the privilege of worshiping Minerva’s feet again.

“Very well~” the Dane answered, taking her feet off of Seo’s breasts and pressing them both directly on her face once more. “Enjoy them to your heart’s content.”

Slowly she rubbed her soles against Seo’s face, ensuring that she had the chance to worship every inch of both of her soles. Every now and then she would dip a toe or two into the girl’s mouth as well. All the while she observed Seo curiously. After making her orgasm from worshipping each of her feet individually, she was eager to see how long it would take to make her cum again using both feet at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:15 am

"Mmmm!" Seo sounded like she's overjoyed as Minerva presented her with not one, but both her feet on her face.

Her body bucked off slightly once, and she'd wriggle around cutely every now and then while kissing those soles and inhaling their scent deeply. Whenever Minerva dipped her toes into her mouth, Seo eagerly sucked on them too, clearly thankful for such reward. Having both of the tall beauty's feet on her face also seemed to make her reach the height of ecstasy in an accelerated rate as well as it didn't take too long at all until the raven haired girl was showing signs of nearing what might be her last climax in the match.

"Hnnnggg...! Nnnnn...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:57 am

Minerva purred with delight at the feeling of Seo’s lips kissing her soles. If only everyone she met was so willing to treat her like the goddess she believed herself to be. But this girl certainly was. After already having been brought to multiple orgasms just from worshipping Minerva’s perfect feet, she had begged for more, and continued to show her feet the adoration they deserved.

It wasn’t long before she could tell by the girl’s body language that she was close to going over the edge once more. Seeing this, Minerva smiled and giggled. “Don’t be shy, dear. Show my feet how much you love them,” she said, continuing to rub her soles over Seo’s cute face while allowing the girl to continue worshipping her feet. Then all she had to do was watch and wait...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next