Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucky wants to train!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucky wants to train! Empty Lucky wants to train!

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Another day in the life of Natasha Loclear started like most others, inside her home gym working to keep herself in the shape that had seen her through a successful career in wrestling. It amazed her some days to think about how long she had lived in Japan and by extension how many years she had been an AFW wrestler. Time sure had flown by, she could still vividly remember how nervous she had been going into her first match and the confident persona she had put on to get through it. Those butterflies had never truly gone away but her excitement for every match, even after seven years, far surpassed any nervous feelings she ever had. Now a former two time champion Natasha's thoughts had turned to developing the hentai division while she figured out what her personal goals were now that she was without a title belt. There was one woman in particular who had occupied her mind more than any others though, the new hentai champion Lucky, someone she wanted to go on to represent the hentai title...and herself, quite well.

Her mind got away from her again as it tended to do when she was working out alone, her cousin was out and the house felt...well quiet. She hopped into the shower after her workout, the hot water relieving the tension in her muscles and helping her relax as anytime spent in the water always did, and it was then another buzz from her phone told her she had received another text. She knew who it was from before even looking, still she smiled when Lucky's name popped up on the screen when she checked it.

Natasha had never been much for texting and the like but she made an exception for Lucky, enjoying their back and forth. Perhaps it was an odd relationship to have with the woman who took her title but it felt natural to her. And after a walk across her family estate, with no one else about to talk to, Natasha was sure she needed to get out of the house and sent the following text to Lucky.

"So Luna is away and the house staff have today off, I'm heading into the city to visit this french clothing shop if you want to come with."

It wasn't long before she got a yes so Natasha texted her the address and called for a driver who took her into Tokyo proper. It was a decent drive from her family home into the city but never a full one with Tokyo's traffic and scenery, and before she knew it Natasha was stepping out of the car and inside a small boutique where the owner welcomed her by name and showed her what had just come in.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lucky wants to train! Empty Re: Lucky wants to train!

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Lucky had been wanting to get back together with Natasha for a LONG time since their match. Work had kept them busy and away for the most part, what with the cheerleader attending to her now royal duties and Natasha doing... whatever she did on a regular basis! They had, however, exchanged numbers and this was how they kept in touch!... Until today, anyway... Sakura had just gotten out of the shower herself and, seeing as nobody was around at this moment in time, she flopped herself down on her living-room couch completely naked (save a nice, thick blanket) and her phone and began to text... Messages were sent everywhere, like the debris from a digital dust-cloud but where it was most concentrated... was Natasha. She responded the fastest and she was always so FUNNY with her texts! She couldn't help but respond with happy little smiley emoji's, the poor girl giggling with every cutesy response she set up and sent...

Topics shifted from playful, suggestive jokes to reminising about the time they'd spent together in the past... to expressions of desire to see one another... Before Natasha brought it all FULL-CIRCLE and mentioned that she'd be going out today herself! Instantly, Lucky was all over it, asking for locations, times, all that fun stuff, the girl instantly SHOOTING back to her room to make herself all presentable as Natasha sent over the information! Her teacher was gonna be FREE and Lucky was gonna make use of all the time they had!

Spoiler:

Lucky practically rushed down to the boutique Natasha had specified, taking a cab part of the way... and then jogging the rest, using it as a little work-out, one she didn't get to today until now! By the time she'd gotten there, she was still as fresh as ever, hardly a drop of sweat broken between the nice, nippy weather and her own physical attributes! Ah, it felt GOOD to be fit! Lucky would enter the place... but the staff already seemed much to occupied to greet her, the many employees fluttering around a single, beautiful bluenette, eager to show her all the goodies they had just gotten! Spotting Natasha, hopefully occupied by all the attention, a small, nefarious grin would spread across her face, a plan of sorts entering her mind...

Spoiler:

Aiming to sneak up behind Natasha, Lucky would suddenly JUMP out at her, wrapping her arms around Natasha's waist, pulling her into a BIG HUG from behind!

"Natashaaaaaaaaaa-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Lucky squealed giddily, rubbing her cheek all into her teacher's shoulder! "I missed you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:43 am

Natasha would never dare show up at this boutique in particular dressed in anything but one of her lovliest outfits, today wasn't any different in that regard with Natasha wearing a blue and white jacket with synthetic fur at the cuffs and the collar to help keep her warm now that the weather had grown cooler for the fall. Under this was a light green sleeveless top that showed off her figure should she have a desire to do so. Despite the chill in the air however she had gone with a long skirt with a slit cut all the way up one side, showing off a good bit of her left leg that wasn't covered by her knee high boots. She wasn't out to give anyone glancing at her skirt a peek today though so she wore the tiniest pair of skin tight shorts just to have something on underneath besides her underwear. Whether she would be wearing this outfit when she left or not was up to what the newest selection looked like.

Spoiler:

"Good afternoon Geralt, Leliana...how has business been?" Thus began the usual routine of catching up with the pair that her aunt had put in charge of this location, one she had opened up seven years prior when Natasha made her plans to live in Tokyo known. They exchanged small talk for a while, Leliana pulling out a few new tops and dresses from the new season's line and putting them up against Natasha's body for her to see how they might look on her. However Natasha soon spotted something else in the mirror, or rather someone else, though Geralt and Leliana remained oblivious to the approaching danger until it was far too late.

Natasha was then ambushed from behind by none other than the very woman she had agreed to meet at the boutique. "Lucky! What a coencidence, running into you here out of the blue like this? What are the odds?!" She was grinning wide, unable to keep up the joke any longer Natasha laughed and reached her arm back to wrap around Lucky for an awkward hug, but a lovely hug all the same. Geralt and Leliana were definitely surprised but the natural sales people they were neither one acted like this was out of the ordinary or unwelcome, simply smiling along with the other two while waiting for Natasha to explain.

"Geralt, Leliana, this is Lucky. Lucky, meet Geralt and Leliana, they run this boutique here and are my first stop whenever I go out on the hunt for some new clothes." Both of them bowed their heads and welcomed Lucky to the shop, giving Natasha a moment to untangle herself from Lucky and turn around to face her. "My aren't you looking cute as ever, is someone trying to impress?" Natasha giggled into the palm of her hand then leaned in to plant a tender kiss upon each of Lucky's cheeks. "It truly is a pleasure to see you again."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:20 pm

"Because you told me you were gonna be here, silly!" Lucky snickered softly, nuzzling into the former champion's back as she reached around to try and give Sakura some kind of FAR-reaching side-hug thingy! Aiming to make it easier on her, Lucky just scooted around to the beautiful french-woman's front, nuzzling right under her chin as the woman wrapped her arms around her, the two women hugging each-other like two old friends who hadn't seen one another in years! Considering how long she and Lucky had been apart... they might as well had been! Even as Natasha addressed the people around them, explaining the situation, Sakura clung to the taller, perhaps even bustier woman like she was made of velcro, cuddling up to her enthusiastically, taking in her scent, the GLORIOUS feeling of the material that made up her outfit....

...the shape of her form as it pressed against her own... It was such a delicious nostalgia...

"Oh! Hi!" Lucky greeted, turning around from Natasha, now leaning back into her as if she were a lawn-chair or something! her arms would wrap around the bluenette's, bringing them down so that they would wrap around her belly, the cheerleader smiling up at her warmly before turning back to the others as Natasha introduced them... It seemed they were all on a first-name basis or something already!

"I'm Yayuuki Sakura! Pleased to meetcha!" Sakura greeted with a smile that could light up the void! Natasha came here for clothes, huh...? WELL! Lucky had her new favorite store! As much as she liked her old outfits... it was expensive to get them custom-made to resemble her old school uniform! It had been time to expand her wardrobe anyway! When she wasn't working on either her manga or her championship... She was gonna have to come shop here in earnest!

Natasha would turn Lucky around, placing two quick kisses on her cheeks... commenting on how CUTE she was this morning! How would Lucky respond to this...? How would she counter this attack...? By kissing back of course! Lucky would lean in quickly and place a long, if chaste smooch upon Natasha's lips, her arms wrapping around the french-woman's hips, holding her close as she did so...

"Ooops! Looks like I was found ouuuuuuut~!"
Lucky giggled softly, sticking out her tongue playfully! "I'm happy to see YOU again too, Natasha-sama! Really, really happy!" The cheerleader's cheeks burned the softest shade of pink with how close they were... It was pretty obvious that there was an attraction... a practically blatant one on Sakura's side... Natasha was so beautiful, so CUTE (especially in THIS outfit) and... so mature about stuff... it was really... REALLY good... But more than that, she was her GOOD friend... really good friend... and she wanted nothing more than to spend time with her buddies!

"So! Need some clothes and stuff? Its a bit... um... chilly outside, huh?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Geralt and Leliana had come to know Natasha well enough in their time running the shop for her aunt so they knew the heiress had only known Sakura a short time relatively speaking, yet looking at the pair it was difficult to imagine they weren't long time friends. Standing there with her arms wrapped around the girl's waist while Lucky rested back against her, Natasha found herself humming a tune she had heard on the radio recently while gently rocking from side to side. This just felt natural in a way she didn't think it would with any of her other friends. Perhaps it was the fact that Lucky was a little younger, at twenty one years old she was Natasha's junior by seven years now (which was something she didn't ever want to think of again), and being around her brought Natasha back to her school days where she could just be playful like this.

Being a Loclear meant living up to a certain standard and while she had pushed that to its limits with coming out east to join the AFW Natasha remained the reliable pillar she had been raised to be. Life as a Loclear meant always striving to do the very best, she had carried that drive with her into wrestling and it had made her a two time champion, but it also meant being on your guard and being in control. When you were the head of a company that employed as many people as their's did that was how it had to be but here, with Lucky, Natasha could just...well be. She could just relax and slip free from being a former champion or a heiress, to make a ton of silly jokes through texts and just have fun messing around with a good friend.

"These two will rarely steer you wrong, so if you're looking for anything in a western style they can always help you out. Just make sure to invite me along so I can see." Natasha chuckled before finding herself on the receiving end of a friendly kiss, one far more tame than many they had shared but this wasn't the time or place for any of those and besides, this felt just right.

Natasha wasn't a blind woman though, even without her finely tuned insight it would have been easy to see there was more on Lucky's mind than friendship. It seemed to Natasha that Lucky just felt things deeper than others and when she felt an attraction it was a powerful one, a personality trait that had so far served her very well in her hentai career as there wasn't much one could do in the face of such overwhelming enthusiasm. She just worried what would happen when she didn't feel such a connection with her opponent, what would she do then? But that was a wrestling related thought and not what she was there for.

"I can read your very thoughts Lucky!" Natasha replied quite dramatically before giggling, giving the joke away. "And its less that I need more clothes and more that I just thought clothes shopping was just the kind of fun I needed today. And with you here I can have some fun dressing you up as well, I just know we can find something cute for you, several somethings probably. So ready to start this adventure in shopping with me adventurer Sakura?" She was clearly enjoying yourself what with the big grin on her lips and the bounce in her step.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:56 pm

"Wha_ You're a psychic!? THAT'S SO COOL!" Lucky gushed, staring up at Natasha with a glimmer in her eye! "Oh! Can you tell me my future toooooo!? Will I be happy and stuff!? I gotta knoooooooooow!" She leaned up, getting into Natasha's face, her own stopping short of the french-woman's by just a few inches! Her expression was so serious and hopeful, her stare so intense, it looked as if she wasn't gonna move an INCH until she got what she wanted... that was, before a smile CRACKED across the facade, the cheerleader letting out a soft, cutesy giggle, stepping back once more with a cute little point at her sensei!

"Gotcha, didn't I...?" She snickered, winking at her playfully! "If you can read my mind, what am I thinking, hmmmm? Betcha you can't gueeeeesss!"

Natasha would mention how she didn't actually need the clothes but that this was just a means to get out of the house and have fun for a change... and now that Lucky was here... she could have even MORE fun dressing her up in all manners of cute and cuddly outfits! Sakura's eyes sparkled with WONDER at the idea... What could Natasha FIND for her? It had been SO LONG since she actually went on a little trip for the hell of it... she couldn't even REMEMBER the last time her parents took her out shopping like this just for fun! They were always so frugal and tight-fisted with the money they had...

This would be a WHOLE NEW WORLD for Lucky... and she was gonna explore it with one of her most favoritest people in the whole-wide world!

"Are ya joking!? OF COURSE I AM!" Lucky cried, throwing herself back into Natasha's arms, hugging her SO tightly! Their bodies would press together hotly, Sakura's cheeks flashing a very soft red as their breasts pressed together, the cheerleader rubbing her cheek affectionately against the former champion's! She was so excited... to be doing this with one of her bestest friends and teachers... It was like her birthday or something! It was stuff like this... that made her so happy to have signed up for AFW in the first place!

"SO where do we start~?" Sakura asked eagerly, pulling after a LONG while... finding it hard to escape Natasha's attractive influence after so soon entering it! "Shirts? skirts? Underwear?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:40 am

Putting her hand up to her forehead Natasha did her best impression of Jean Grey from the Xmen, narrowing her eyes and pursing her lips in false focus before she poked Lucky in the forehead with her index finger. "You Sakura...are thinking abooooooout...something blue." She made her psychic discovery with much certainty in her voice, nodding once before adding "I have spoken" as it sounded like something a fortune teller would say to cut off anyone who might argue against the results of her reading. Not that she thought she was wrong though, maybe it was a little conceited to think so but Natasha was confident she was chief amongst Lucky's thoughts and not just in that moment either. If their constant texts back and forth were anything to judge by Lucky rarely wasn't thinking about her in some manner.

Lucky leaped into her arms in an embrace that had even Leliana blushing and she was usually in the changing room with Natasha to help her in and out of the various clothing her aunt designed for her, including all of her very tight and revealing wrestling attire. "Breathe Sakura, can't have you getting so excited you pass out now." She chuckled and hugged the girl back, giving the two shopkeeps a smile while her and Lucky rubbed up against one another. The younger woman was essentially enthusiasm incarnate and she hadn't warned either of them about her shopping companion for the day, but she knew they would be able to keep up with her or at least mostly keep up.

She took Lucky by the upper arms and pushed her back, then spun her around to face the multitude of different outfits on display throughout the small boutique. It was only a little larger than your average living room and it wasn't too full either, as a high end shop a lot of what they dealt in was tailoring orders to fit their customers but they still kept a decent number of clothing on hand for both the passing window shopper and to try on if photos in a catalogue weren't convincing enough. "Now Sakura, we begin with some fall clothing."  Natasha would lead Lucky by the hand over to a rack of tops that were all made of incredibly soft, but also expensive, wool. However shops like these didn't list prices so Lucky didn't need to know that part. "Any of these will keep you warm and definitely comfortable, here feel how soft they are." She would lift up Lucky's hand to do just that, rubbing it along a maroon top that would show off her curvy figure quite well.

Lucky wants to train! Image0
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:23 am

"Oh... My... GOSH! You're so RIGHT~!" Lucky cried out as Natasha CORRECTLY guessed what she was thinking about! Specifically about the color blue... She was thinking about Natasha in her beautiful costume she had worn during their first Championship bout, how it hugged her figure so generously and revealed JUST ENOUGH to attract the young cheerleader in with fantasies of the woman underneath... Granted, the gorgeous bluenette psychic didn't get ALL the details on-point buuuuuuut... 1/2 is still half-riiiiight!

"Aww.... come oooooooon!"
Lucky whined playfully as Natasha protested her enthusiasm insinscerely! "It's fun and stuff! Besides, I can't just turn it offfff! That's like me asking you to... like... turn your hair green or something... not that I'd want you too!" Sakura would hug Natasha closely, nuzzling into her with all the affection of a teen with her crush, snuggling up into the woman as if they were together... At least until Natasha pushed her away! It was a gentle nudge, a soft push from under her arms... but Sakura felt as if she were suddenly cut off from her supply of Natasha! She wanted to hug her and snuggle MOOOOOOOORE! She was so soft and nice-smelling... It was like she was holding a little piece of heaven in her arms...

...Maybe that would wait until later... Maybe they wouldn't get up to anything at all! They had their plans and stuff and besides... They were friends! It was a good time just BEING with Natasha, snuggles, kisses or no!

Once the two girls were free of each other, Natasha would turn to the racks of fall clothing, Sakura walking up alongside her as she commented how they would begin with fall clothing! Sakura's eyes glowed as she stared in AWE at all the options, Natasha picking out an outfit... that seemed to cross between a wrestling outfit and a form of sweater-leotard! Natasha would gently take her hand and rub it all over the top, the fabric practically MAGICAL to her!

"W-wow..." She whispered softly, her skin practically tingling at the softness! "C...can I try these on...? I... I really... wanna see if it fits and stuff..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:21 am

Natasha would never ask Lucky to turn off her enthusiasm, perhaps dial it down a bit sometimes but never by much for that was who Lucky was, and Natasha would never want her to be anyone else but her. She had grown rather fond of the younger woman after all, if she hadn't Natasha would never have been so at ease after losing the title to her, and she would certainly not have invited her out to her aunt's boutique. This place provided Natasha with a small taste of her home country and was special to her, so while Lucky might not have realized it her being asked to come along proved how much Natasha thought of her.

"My hair is one hundred percent natural blue thank you very much, no dyes have ever or will ever touch my hair." She nodded a couple times, making a little "mhmm" sound as she did so. "So don't change, but maybe take it easy on my friends here." Natasha winked at her with a warm and inviting smile before taking her over to the first rack where an outfit that just screamed Lucky waited for them. Lucky apparently agreed with her whole heartedly as her face lit up after running her fingers along the soft and warm wool top, the girl giving Natasha a look that would melt the hearts of even the coldest individual. "Why but of course you can, you can try on anything you see in here Sakura. In fact why wait? Take this and Leliana will show you the changing room in the back, get changed and then come out here so I can see how amazing you look."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:42 pm

"You're the best, Natasha-sama!" Lucky exclaimed as Natasha handed her the top, essentially telling her that this shop was her oyster! She could try on whatever she wanted! Smiling up at the former champion, her teacher and lover, Lucky leaned up and place a big kiss on the woman's cheek before taking the top... and then a few more articles of clothing! She wanted to FULL outfit... not just the top! After all, she desired something that would all go together... something she could figure out now rather than if and WHEN she went home with it! With a pair of pants, some LONG socks, the top Natasha pointed out and a small jacket in hand, the cheerleader would wink at Natasha cutely, sticking her tongue out the tiniest bit for added effect before following Leliana back to the changing room, the bluenette's words bouncing around in her head...

Get changed and then come out here so I can see how amazing you look.

A small blush flashed across her face as she stood alone in the changing room, staring at the mirror as she stripped off her own clothes... Hearing Natasha say that... to hear ANYONE say that... It felt really nice... It was one thing to kiss someone, to make out or fondle or touch them... After all, instincts and innate desires played a LARGE part in that kinda stuff but to have someone openly acknowledge your appearance...

It felt more... meaningful, you know? Touched deeper than any Hentai-match might.

It would take a few minutes... maybe even a couple of Leliana's time to help Sakura figure out the outfit... but when she stepped out, the cheerleader was cradled in the softest of clothing, her body hugged TIGHTLY and closely by the outfit Natasha had chosen for her! Sakura would step out and navigate the store until she found her senpai, Lucky smiling widely as she EXTENDED her hands out to either side of her, giving a nice little twirl for the bluenette she so admired to show off every side!

"Loooooooove it?"
She asked with a smile, winking cutely as she softly touched her chin with a finger! "I doooooooo!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next