Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:45 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:55 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:47 am

» Usada Pekora - The Evil Rabbit
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami - Page 4 Empty Re: The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Okami gasped in flushed surprise as Selene countered his efforts with a quite peculiar move jumping forward to wrap her arms her legs around him as she just went...  glomping him; there would be no better way to describe it.

The young wolf kept his momentum going, apparently successful at tackleing the blonde vixen to the mats. Except for, Okami was ontop but not in control, as she soon proved by crossing her ankles and applying some bodyscissoring pressure around his waist.

"U-ungffhhh... o///o", he let out a wheezing groan, lowering his guard for a moment from the sensually breathtaking squeeze: more than enough for Selene to reach around his silver mane and hug him face first into her awaiting bosom, closing her smothering "venus fly trap" move of sorts around her muffled, squirming prey.

"Mnnnffhhh-mmnrrpffhh...". As expected, Okami started his blind struggles, trying to pull himself out of her smothering pillows and encoiling legs; to not much avail though, as the blonde beauty seemed to easily demoralize his best effort, keeping him contained within her voluptuous embrace.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami - Page 4 Empty Re: The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 pm

"Fufu, you know I normally expect boys to be forward, but you take it to a new level." Selene would tease, keeping his face nice and secure in her bosom as she tightened her legs around him. The blonde bombshell was an expert in using her curves, and Okami would fully realize that as she expertly smothered him, his movements adding in a seductive rubbing on his face from her breasts.

She was also through, making sure she waited for the moment she'd feel his struggling slowly weaken before she made her next move. Rather enjoying being on top, the blonde would turn the two over so that she was sitting on the boy's waist while pulling him up, never breaking the embosomy seal she had on his cute face.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Okami's attempts at protesting never got to become words as Selene held him nice and tight to her smothering bosom, his efforts to pull back made useless by the double embrace of her arms lovingly wrapped around his head and her smooth legs curled around his body to prevent him from going anywhere.

His futile struggle could only provided a nice bounce to her enveloping bosom, which Selene seemed to love as she easily contained his toned muscles, frustrating his valiant but unfocused effort to escape until she had maneuvred him into a sitting stance... with her wrapped ever tighter around him of course.

"M-Mnnghfff...! @///@", He wriggled about fruitlessly, starting to go light headed within Selene's smothering cleavage as the malicious rubbing of her crotch over his lap did nothing to help him stay focused.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4