by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Evening gown match: Ailinn vs Amaya

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Evening gown match: Ailinn vs Amaya - Page 11 Empty Re: Evening gown match: Ailinn vs Amaya

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:50 am

Of course she remembered how she had stuffed her bra into the mouth of Ailinn, and a small smile spread on her face while she has still lying face down on the sheets as she thought about it, despite her precarious situation.

Being now completely tied, she was more than a little bit terrified what would happen with her now she was very sure that her opponent was a merciless bitch and would make her both suffer and arouse her all at once for her own sick enjoyment. Still she did not dare to be cheeky and would also not risk to close her mouth to avoid being gaged. Her discipline was spent and broken, so she choked a little on the taste and size of her own panty, which was thankfully rather small due to her own small size. Breathing loudly through the nose, only a pair of big eyes showed how overwhelmed and afraid she was all at once.

”Hnn? MmH!”
as she could not see what Ailinn was up to, she would be surprised by the first touch of the Irish against her lower lips. Not by the fact that it would happen, but by the when. Her tied wrists and legs were moving within her stockings from the stimulation of her sex as she was still sensitive to that touch despite some brief time to rest.
”…aahnn…”
She already moaned into her panty from just the teasing.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Evening gown match: Ailinn vs Amaya - Page 11 Empty Re: Evening gown match: Ailinn vs Amaya

Post by Iceman Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:50 pm

There had been some BDSM experts that had managed to escape from Ailinn’s bindings in the past, but since the good Maiko didn’t look like one of those people it would be logic to think that there was no way the brunette could escape her current predicament. She now was naked and exposed for the public’s excitement and of course for the Conqueror’s, the greenette stretching her body like a cat in some relaxation before she would start taking her price.

Ailinn would then lie on her side so close to her rival the poor Amaya could feel even her breath against her naked skin. “Alright little vampire, I have to admit for some time you looked like you had what it takes to bring me down, but in the end it was all façade.”, the greenette said while her fingers softly trailed across Amaya’s legs, coursing those thighs getting so close to her womanhood but then going all around it, avoiding any sexual contact. “And now look at you, all spent and a prize for the taking. And what a prize I have to say because no matter what kind of grudge you think I have against you, I have to admit that you are smoking hot.”, now her digits teased the Maiko’s belly. “Oh, and that dress you were wearing only made you look awesome. And now you are all mine. It would be a shame not to use this opportunity but first I want one more thing from you.” The Irish got closer to her rival’s ear to breathe deeply on it, her fingers still teasing but not going into real sexual contact. “I’m going to finish you and then this match would be over, but first I want you to ask for it. You will get nothing but tease until you look at me in the eyes and recognize me as your conqueror, begging me to make you reach release. So if you are ready nod and I will get that out of your mouth so you can start.” If Amaya nodded Ailinn would remove the panty out of her mouth to let her speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Amaya had been tied before, but she was in no way qualified to free herself from anything better than an amateur binding at this point.
”…Mhn…”
She groaned while her eyes would first look into the eyes of the Irish, then follow the trailing hand until it reached her womanhood, at least nearly while it was accompanied by her accelerated breathing. Only nearly because they stopped in front of the honeypot but did never stop to work, like a shark circling around a capsized ship. Then it went a little further up to tease her belly button, which caused her to move a little bit with her flat belly to move with and against the motion as if in need for that.

But she really began to shiver when her opponent came close to her ear, and tell her demand. Amaya did not trust her, not one bit. But she had no choice but to nod, coughing softly for a few moments before looking at the bigger girl with pleading eyes, her will fully broke. She just wanted this to end somehow.
”Please, Ailinn-hime, no more. Don´t torture me, I beg you. I fought as good as I could, but my dignity is gone and my self-discipline broken. You have conquered me, and I am your prize. Please, make me reach release. Please.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 pm

No matter what the current match situation could look like, Amaya had been a strong and worthy opponent for Ailinn and the greenette would have to admit that when she got the chance. The Maiko had fought fiercely and with a cool mind, even controlling the match at some points and making the Conqueror squeal for some dire moments. The fact that she eventually fell before Imperious’ power was just the logical result, but she had been a brave rival and she stood for her mistress with honor, even if Ailinn’s character wouldn’t allow her to say it out loud. And in the breaking of such opponents was where the greenette found the best source of pleasure, her face turning into a smile now that she could do as she wanted.

Ailinn’s teasing fingerwork got exactly the intended results as the Maiko writhed her body in the opposite direction in order to get the most pleasure out of this contact, but her digits frustratingly (at least for the smaller girl) never reaching the soft points. Just after she commanded, the Maiko pleaded for release, begging for the Conqueror’s mercy. “Good girl. For the first time you are an obedient little thing, and as you are going to see obeying me can make you feel good…” Getting on her knees next to her lying victim Ailinn would start working her breasts over, making precise rubs around the cups with one hand while the other would go get circular patterns over the Maiko’s breasts.

Just after some seconds Ailinn gazed at her work, the bindings properly biting Amaya’s skin, the way her breasts reacted every way they were fondled, the face of defeat and submission of her rival as she helplessly moaned at every touch coming from her. This was the reward of conquest she wanted after the thrill of fight. It was almost too much.

In the end Imperious couldn’t contain herself, one of her hands going to her own breast as she started fondling her bust at the same pace she would do with Amaya’s. Seeing the spoils of war like that turned Ailinn on in a way not easily describable in words, and since there was nothing that could prevent her from enjoying herself while submitting her opponent the greenette decided to indulge herself.

More time passed as the Conqueror was busy working on her own arousal and on Amaya’s. Her breath was raspy and deep as her pleasure would ramp up to a point that breast stimulation wasn’t enough. After licking her own fingers her hand would trail inside of her lingerie as her second hand would go the same way over the Maiko’s body. “Time to finish this-aaaahnnn” A moan escaped Ailinn’s mouth as she inserted two digits on each woman’s sex, starting pumping in a quick pace, making a hook with her fingers to get the most out of each movement. Soon her moans were shamelessly going all over the place as she felt going so close to the edge. “F-fuck. Amaya, scream the name of the one who dominated you. Say my name, Amayaaah!!!” Ailinn managed to say between pants and moans, the Irish being oh so close to her limit and reaching her release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:46 am

Afraid for the results of her begging, a shaky sigh of relief ran through her body when the bigger girl seemed to be satisfied with her submissive statement. Contrary to Ailinn, she did not feel the slightest admiration for the fighting progress of the bigger girl as she found the only redeeming quality of Ailinn to be her body at this point, her attitude negating all positive qualities she may have had in the eyes of Amaya elsewise. A trapped mouse probably never found a pounding fox beautiful.

”Ahh..ngh…”
Her body was quickly aroused again by the touch of the bigger girl, her torso moving with the caressing and the cupping of her breasts, both satisfying and restraining her at once. Her tied legs tried to bend at the knees within the limits of the restrain to give the probing fingers of the Irish better access as soon as the hand of Ailinn was going for that direction.

Her terrified gaze would soon turn into one of obedient lust when she realized that the other girl was satisfied with the results and would probably not hurt her anymore. She even risked a meek gaze at how her opponent satisfied herself along the way she pleasured her captive, a hard gasp resulting from that while her hands would move nervously within her stocking because she kind of wanted to touch the other girl but that was impossible.

Close to cum for a third time, a demand was still given to her.
”…A …”
moaning deeply as a wave of pleasure threatened to overwhelm her before she could scream the name, she bended a little sideward while she was impaled by the hands of Ailinn before she fell back on her own back before she yelled in delight.
”…AILINN …”
Echoed through the room before fluids flushed out from her tormented womanhood while she was bucking against the invading fingers to impale herself even more on them before she would once again fall back, panting and wheezing with a sweat glittering body.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:14 pm

There were a lot of things that a person who was into bondage could get to feel and see that many just couldn’t perceive. For starters, Ailinn was able to hear every single rustling movement of Amaya against the cloth that was impeding her movements. The bite of the stocking in the Maiko’s wrists as the smaller girl writhed in pleasure and frustration was just so good. There also was the face Amaya made at that moment, pleasured indeed but also begging and with a tone of submission written on her expression that made delights of the Imperious. Finally there was the way the brunette bucked her hips against the Irish’s pumping. There was a lot of desire in there but also frustration as the Maiko had no choice on how or when she would get release. That was the best sensation Ailinn could get, not surpassed even by the orgasm her rival forced on her minutes ago.

As Amaya’s body gave signals of getting so close to the edge Ailinn’s wasn’t far behind as the greenette pumped as lively inside her rival as she did inside herself, having the aditional advantage of knowing each or her own’s soft spots. Her fingers would curl inside her moist and soft folds as she stimulated every nerve ending inside her body. The Conqueror bit her lower lip as she moaned hard. She couldn’t reach climax before Amaya, and she was also curious about something: she wanted to see if her domination was complete, if the Maiko had been definitely broken.

And turned out it was that way. Amaya bucked her hips one last time as she came, her sex exploding in a gush of juices that got everywhere, including the Conqueror’s body. Then came the signal of complete submission as the once proud Maiko yelled Ailinn’s name as she was in the throes of pleasure. That was the signal the greenette needed. “Yeesssh… YES!! AAAHHHNN!!” Ailinn shivered for some instants as she reached her own peak and rode the waves of pleasure again, drenching for second time and completely ruining her lingerie at that point. It only took some seconds for the pleasure to fade away as she only wanted to give herself a moderate orgasm, after all she was still in a match and didn’t want to be completely drained.

“Fuck yes, Amaya! Good work minion. Here’s your reward and here’s mine… Cheers!”, Ailinn would say as she licked her fingers coated with Amaya’s fluids while getting her hand drenched in her own juices in the Maiko’s mouth. After some seconds she would just lean into the brunette’s body and arched both of her rival’s bound legs to make a pin position. The projection of the sage reappeared on stage, this time with her skirt pulled up and her hand shoving her own underwear to the side so her glistening pussy was visible for everyone. “ONE!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:37 pm

”TWO!”
barely responsive at this point, Amaya was an easy victim to be pinned. A sack of feathers would probably have managed to pin her at this point. She had gone all out with her climax and was neither in the position or had the will to decide anything in that state, her body getting pressed effortlessly in the sheets as if they wanted to hug her for some comfort.

”Mhh..mhh…”
Nearly absently, she would suck at the fingers of Ailinn like a willing slave to everything the other girl demanded from her would do. Her bended legs showed everything there was to see for the observer, including traces of where the results of the orgasm had left her womanhood and still trickled out here and there.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:05 pm

With a loud “THREE!!!” the sage signaled the final fall going to Ailinn’s side and the match finishing with a total score of 2 falls to 1. Ailinn would lay on the bed trailing one of her hands through Amaya’s belly as the other rested on top of her own sex as she enjoyed the last breaths of the afterglow. The Conqueror would just lie there for a couple of minutes while enjoying a well deserved rest so close to her defenseless rival.

“Oh, Amaya. You had your moments, but admit that I got you in the end...” The Conqueror’s character was much less fierce and dominant now that she had her release and her rival was so exposed. She would enjoy some more time like that before remembering that there was a final requirement for the match to be properly over. She would then reach for a gag that was in a cupboard in front of the bed and would accomodate Amaya’s hair with her hands in an almost tender and soft move just before applying a hogtie to her rival. “I will make sure that the service takes you to me when they find you. That way we could talk more about this vampire mistress of yours. So long, minion Amaya.”, the Conqueror would say as she would get again inside her gown and putting her heels on before their clacking announced that Ailinn just left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:06 am

After the match was over, she finally found the hearth to look into the other direction, away from the Irish who then made her exit which seemed to take an eternity for the Japanese. She had to swallow her need to cry, at least as long as she was still filmed, so she bit her lips so hard that they started to bleed a little here and there while she dried her wet eyes with the sheets as stealthy as she could.

And then some time passed in which she was waiting to be freed from the restrains. But nobody came. Little did she know that she was still filmed for the bonus content of a tied girl trying to free herself after a match. When she realized that, thorns of defiance slung themselves around the rose of her hearth. Why did anybody take advantage of her all the time? All she wanted to do was her damn job, pay of her debts and live a simple life, far away from any of these bitches! Hammering her head against the sheets in a frustrated fashion, she would finally rob forward like a caterpillar after trying in vain to loosen her restrains under lots of rolls and wide angles of her lady parts for the greedy audience, her usually gentle eyes filling with disdain. She would then grab the sheets to dampen her fall while rolling from the bed, now wrapped in the blanket which effectively ended the stream and filming.

Finally someone from the production team showed up with some water, a knife and a towel to free her from her situation. She would pour the water over her face to hide that some tears were pouring down her cheeks, sighing heavily before getting up and stagger to the exit, towel wrapped around her shivering body.

Winner by stipulation: Ailinn

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11