Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two of Three Falls: A Test of Sexual Might! (Claudia Augusta vs Estelle Arnault)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two of Three Falls: A Test of Sexual Might! (Claudia Augusta vs Estelle Arnault) - Page 9 Empty Re: Two of Three Falls: A Test of Sexual Might! (Claudia Augusta vs Estelle Arnault)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 23, 2020 10:03 pm

The match was now 1-1, sudden death mode where the next fall was going to settle it all between the two gorgeous women. There was nothing more Claudia found more sexual exhilarating with victory or defeat being hung in the balance in a duel of sex. She was still pretty hot and aroused from their tussling in the mud, but she had some time to recover as she pulled Estelle up onto her feet, grasping a hold of that muddy hand.

“Heh...well...maybe I could just drag you to that pool over there...” Claudia motioned towards the final spot of their match with her head, holding onto Estelle’s hips to keep her steady on her feet as she noticed the jelly legs. A smirk curled on her lips as she leaned in closer to Estelle, letting their bare muddy breasts slightly graze at each other, “Buuuuuut....where’s the fun in that? I want all the woman you can bring me. So I can beat you fair and square.” She cooed as she started to walk back wards, pulling Estelle gently with her and at a pace where she could catch her balance.

Sloshing through the mud and towards the outer edge of the mud pool, stepping out onto dry land and make her way towards the edge of the water pool before releasing Estelle and sharply turning around, shoving out her butt to Estelle, showing off her still covered bottoms. “Do you mind?”

Back to top Go down

Two of Three Falls: A Test of Sexual Might! (Claudia Augusta vs Estelle Arnault) - Page 9 Empty Re: Two of Three Falls: A Test of Sexual Might! (Claudia Augusta vs Estelle Arnault)

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Estelle definitely needed some time to recover from the powerful orgasm she just experienced. Even if Claudia helped her regain her standing position her legs still felt like jello and the blonde even made a funny comment about that. Even with all that teasing the Symbol of Love stated that she wanted Estelle at full force for the final fall of their match. The Swiss couldn’t help but recognize that friendly gesture and correspond it. The brunette felt like she could trust Claudia, that there was a friendship blooming in there. Yes, absolutely.

“Heh. Wait until I regain my breath and then we will see about that final round...” Estelle teased while Claudia helped her getting close to the pool that would be the arena for the last and decisive fall. But the Italian had something more in store for her. As if she wanted to highlight the fact that Estelle was fully naked while she was still wearing her bottoms she shoved her butt at Estelle as she teasingly invited her rival to take care of her bikini.

Coming from another rival that could have seen as a humiliating move, a big disrespect. But being honest and no matter how back and forth the match had been at that point Estelle and Claudia had shared a lot of camaraderie. Both wrestlers would enjoy it and the crowd would do as well so why not? But the Swiss decided to use this to even things a little. Hooking her fingers under Claudia’s underwear she would drag her bottoms down her long legs slowly, basking in the feeling of her rival’s curves. In the end Estelle would throw away Claudia’s bottoms and gave a playful smack at that butt that still was in front of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:58 pm

“You better bring it, otherwise people might think less of you. But don’t worry, I certainly won’t~.”

Claudia confidently smiled as she held her butt out to Estelle, the wet material clung to her body with all of the mud dripping off of it. She wanted this next round to be as even leveled as possible as they made it to the final pool. The calm clear water was about to be sullied, dirtied, and defiled by the two messy girls bringing their lewd duel to it.

Soon the one piece that was rolled up was peeled off of her, down to the ground where it made a loud smack of it landing and then another smack to Claudia’s exposed butt as she let out a quick “oooh” before she turned, meeting her muddy rival face to face and especially breasts to breasts as she took a step into Estelle, mashing them tightly against each other as she looked up at the taller girl.

“Ready to do this? Or do you need to still catch your breath?” She asked, her words seemed concerned but her actions were completely different as she continued to shove into Estelle, trying to breast bully her back! With such a bare and beautiful woman in front of her, she couldn’t help but let her anxiousness get the best of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:18 pm

Estelle couldn’t help but smirk at her rival’s statement. Just in a moment in which she was feeling a little weak it was reassuring to know that her rival acknowledged her strength but Claudia wasn’t far from truth. They were in the late stages of the match and that was a moment in which both wrestlers are expected to be exhausted, but having an even score making the last fall a sudden death was a reason more than enough to make her give her all. In the end, no matter the result the crowd would reward any fighter who had shown her resolve, that was something Estelle had learnt in her time in the AFW.

That was why even if Estelle needed some time she wouldn’t stop longer than the seconds she needed to undress the Symbol of Beauty. And Claudia made honor to that name. Just where they stood there was no point in saying it, but the blonde’s body was something glorious to gaze at. Just stripping that woman made Estelle’s instincts stand up to attention once more. As both mud covered women were naked now Claudia stood proud close to Estelle, issuing a challenge for the final fall as she would press her breasts against the Swiss’ pair.

“I am ready whenever you are, so be my guest, darling.” Estelle said inviting her rival to dip first in the pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:45 pm

Now that she was completely bare and mashing chests against Estelle, Claudia could hear the crowd getting riled up for the third and final fall of what was a hot and sexy match. The two muddy girls stayed breast locked against each other as the cameras took the time to get a good close look at the two, starting at their legs before panning up their muddy bodies to their squished breasts before finally their intense stare down.

Claudia was ready to end this in spectacular fashion, she was sure that everyone watching and especially Estelle was going to go home happy by the end of this match. Seeing Estelle gesture her towards the pool, Claudia’s eyes didn’t break off of Estelle’s lovely gems as a smile curled on her face.

“I......have a better idea.” She slyly let out as suddenly her arms would wrap around Estelle’s body, locking them tightly together before suddenly pushing off of the ground, flinging the both of them into the pool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:01 am

As Estelle and Claudia mashed breasts, now both fully naked and still covered in mud, the Swiss couldn’t help but notice the flashes and think how they just were giving everyone an incredible cover for any sensual wrestling magazine. She smiled at the thought of some of the fans with better cameras having a poster on their bedroom with her naked figure. It was somehow a little bit embarrassing and some kind of honor. She knew what she was getting into when she signed the contract, and even that part of her trade was a little bit exciting. And being there just that close to a beautiful woman like Claudia made everything worth it.

When the Italian’s lips curved in a mischievous smile Estelle should have been ready for anything, but she didn’t. Tackling Scarlet the Symbol of Love forced both women inside the pool at the exact same time. “Eeep!” With a sudden splash the water started taking care of the mud on both women’s legs. “Ooh my, so cold! You are something else, Claudia!” Estelle wanted to engage in some conversation to make her body get used to the water temperature, but her goosebumps and the state of her nipples would give away how she was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:56 pm

The large splash engulfed the two girls before washing over them as Claudia took both of them in, the crowd roared in excitement as the final round began at high gear as immediately both her and Estelle began shoving and tangling with each other. Claudia’s arms quickly wrapped around Estelle’s body, hugging her tight as the waters was another level of cold compared to the mud as she rammed her chest into Estelle’s, trying to roll her back into the water.

The mud was washing off of her skin, becoming runny and rolling off of her skin into the clear pool’s waters as the two splashed about, a big grin could be seen on Claudia’s lips. “I’m going to show you even more in this pool when I get you to cum again!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:54 pm

Both women were welcomed by the splash of the pool and the cheers of the crowd as the final fall began and they started trying to ascertain some dominance from the very beginning. Everyone could see how the women clashing at that moment were very different to the ones that just started the match. Now both wrestlers looked in deep levels of exhaustion from the long running combat and this would prove to be a test of endurance. But also there was something different in their attitudes since at the beginning they knew nothing about each other or their character, and now it was as if both women were friends for some time. Sensual combat can have that kind of effect on people, and even more if they think somehow alike like Estelle and Claudia did. Bouting and rolling around naked in search for their rival’s sensual weakness made the two women closer to each other, and now they were enjoying each other even if their bodies weren’t able of taking much more.

Estelle smiled back at Claudia as the blonde quipped about how she was going to make her cum and dominate the match. “Don’t rush to conclussions dear. We will see who ends up in top after this. Only thing I can say is both of us are going to end up very pleased...”

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:45 pm

Claudia laughed as she and Estelle shoved against each other, bare breasts pushing and smacking into each other as water splashed everywhere as they rolled around in the water. Her arms were tight around Estelle’s body, keeping the wet beauty locked against her as the mud was washing off of their bodies. The Symbol of Love moaned out as her nipples locked with Estelle, grinding against the harden nubs as she forced her chest out to try and overtake them right back.

“Huhuhu...you’re a little late to that party my love, I have already been pleased since the moment I laid eyes on you!” She gleefully let out as she threw all of her weight into Estelle, trying to get her to roll over and lay on top of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:20 pm

Estelle was trapped in Claudia’s embrace as the Italian had her arms wrapped around her body, making impossible for the Swiss to break the breast challenge they were having. Not like the brunette would have wanted any of that happening, their chests mashing together in a struggle to see not which woman was more powerful in sensual combat now, but which of them was capable of outlasting her rival in this crazy endurance race they were having at that point.

And Estelle wasn’t sure about how much longer she would be able to go on. It was true that Claudia was an amazing rival and enjoying her body was something out of this world, but the brunette had her limits and the orgasm she was forced to endure in the previous fall took a heavy toll on her. Even so, Estelle would respond her rival’s strikes by bumping her chest outwards, meeting her thrusts with some of her own as her erect nipples got to fight Claudia’s. Not much longer after that Estelle began breathing hard and panting softly in between words. “Let’s… haah… make this… uuunnh… memorable!”

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next