Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk Empty Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:01 am

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk
Match: Hentai Match
Rules: The winner will be the first person to make the opponent either submit or pass out. Hentai is allowed.
Ring: In a bedroom at Sakura's mansion.
Stipulation: POW - The loser becomes the winner's slave for the rest of the night.

Sakura:
Sakura's mansion:

Well, this was infuriating.

It had been some time since the the pink haired Swordswoman had signed up to be in AFW. She had expected a life of constant matches, sleepless nights, endless travel and the need to always think on your feet. Yet here she was, a month into her carrer and she had finally got a match in her own home. Really? No large crowd, no exotic locations, Just a match in her own home? The disillusionment was real.

Anyways, that was where Sakura Likiliki was at the moment, sitting at home on her couch, an old video of the 1989 world Kendo tournament was playing while the woman was sipping on a water bottle filled with Gatorade, waiting for her opponent to arrive. Her near perfect hourglass figure was mostly exposed due to the fact that Likiliki was wearing nothing but an American styled two piece swimsuit, allowing her ravishing body to be exposed to the multiple cameras that were always filming the compound. Sakura would turn to cast her gaze at the view of the oceanside property that was connected to the property. It was about sunset right now and the view was astonishing. The way that the sunset orange reflected of the blue ocean, causing rays of light to sparkle from along the waves nearly made the Hawaiian drool. She really wanted to go out and catch some waves right now, but new that her opponent would be arriving any second now

With a sigh, the woman would lay back in her coach and continue to waiting for her opponent to arrive.

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk S8xmD3pSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk 348zYljSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk 0QTZD7iSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk JY4QI5zSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk 6ZLAa7VSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk Empty Re: Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:14 am

Asher:

Asher was having a much different time than Sakura, as this was his third match in almost as many weeks. His first match hadn't gone his way at all but he was still excited to go into another match. He had decided to wear his modified school outfit to the match though he'd strip down seeing as this was a soft style bed match. As well as a POW match which made his cheeks turn bright red at the thought.

Walking up to the house he looked at it in awe. It was massive and amazing. His own place was a closet compared to this one. Shaking his head he took a deep breath and headed inside while the sounds of waves crashing in the background really made a serene moment right before a tough match. Walking inside the house he looked around making his way forward curious as to where his opponent would be. Also what his opponent would look like. Seeing as she was completely new he knew nothing about her. Luckily for him, it didn't take long to see her there lounging on the couch sipping a Gatorade.

His eyes went wide as he saw the bombshell of a woman he was going against and gulped at the sight. Blushing some he headed towards with a smile. "Hey there I'm Asher Faulk," the German American said with his slight accent as he held out his hand towards her.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:30 am

As Sakura was laying on the couch, she almost started dozing off to sleep when she suddenly heard a male's voice coming from inside the house. This made the young pink haired woman quickly jump up, wide awake.

The former gambler would look around and see a man standing in her living room, glaring at the young bikini clad girl. What the hell was someone doing just barging in on her home? She would quickly try to back up toward the edge of the room furthest away from where the intruder had entered from. In the back of her mind Sakura knew that there was a katana mounted on that wall that she could use to protect herself. As she almost made it there, the words of what the intruder had said finally reached the woman. Asher Faulk? The opponent that the Hawaiian had waited for?

The girl would drop her hand which had been reaching up to grab the decorative weapon that she had been reaching for. "Wait, Asher Faulk?" Sakura would ask in bewilderment. "Like... the Asher Faulk from Tension. What are you doing here? Do you not know how to knock? AFW might use this place for matches some time, but this is still my home! You don't just barge in  people's house's unannounced like that!"

The Pink Haired Hawaian would cross her arms and look at the man a little bit angrily, obviously hoping he had a good explanation to this.

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk S8xmD3pSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk 348zYljSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk 0QTZD7iSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk JY4QI5zSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk 6ZLAa7VSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 am

Asher blinked as the woman jumped up and went running for a sword on the wall. He was considering running, hadn't they told her he was coming at a specific time? Also had he knew that she thought he was glaring he really would of been confused then. With his hand out in greeting he really was just confused at the moment.

As she began berating him he blushed, he had been told this was a house for matches not that this was her house specifically. Her reaction made more sense now, he was going to have a talk with whoever set up this match. As she finished talking his eyes roamed over her some, she was his height it seemed a bit more built and just gorgeous. He could feel himself getting turned on just by looking at her.

Shaking his head he looked up at her smiling a bit as she finished the yelling. "I absolutely apologize. I was told this house was just for matches. Not that it was your house. So I was under the assumption it was a place owned and operated by the AFW. I am really sorry, had I known I would of knocked. I hope you can accept my apology." He bowed his head to her waiting to see how she responded.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:59 am

As Asher would continue on about the mistake, Sakura would look him up and down and be quite unimpressed with his physical state. The boy was about the same size as the pink haired woman, probably a bit younger than her as well. He probably weighed as much of not less than Sakura herself weighed, and just didn't have that much of an aura around him. He seemed a little bit lackluster and boring. The business had honestly expected someone with at least a foot on her, probably bursting in mussels and had an charisma that would make Sakura want to throw off he clothes at the site of him. Maybe the new wrestler was hoping this match would be a little bit more of a romantic dream than what it actually was going to be. "Well, I guess it can't be avoided then. I accept your apology. And with that, the girl would make her way over to Asher, a confident and almost friendly smile would show on her face as she did. Her stride would be not overly lustful, but seductive enough that the boy would have an issue not taking notice of it. She honestly was still mad at the intruder for barging in, but if she confronted him on it much more, she knew that his mind would be more focused on his anger/sorrow during the match. Sakura couldn't have that now could she? She wanted to make sure that the only thing on the teenager's mind was her.

Once she got close to Ashe, she would slowly hold out her arm for a hand shake, in a pert tone the nationalist would introduce herself "Well, with that out of the way, I guess I should introduce myself! My name is Sakura Likiliki! It is nice to meet you Asher! And this is my humble home! I hope you find it to your liking! Now... we don't really have a set time to start this match, have you eaten yet? I have a bunch of snacks in the kitchen, or I can make you something if you are hungry enough. Either that or you can stretch if you need to in the living room here or anywhere else you feel like. That, or we can just go up to my room and start the match now if you are ready."

Sakura would tilt her head in a slightly innocent fashion, waiting for Ashe to answer how he wished to proceed with the nights events.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:12 am

Well it seemed that she was no longer upset, that made him happy. He didn't want her to be upset going into their match it would probably give her some extra energy. As she walked over to him he flushed, there was no way to ignore that seductive stride of her. She could of probably berated him more, walked over and he would of forgotten about everything else going on. He reached out taking her hand in his smiling back at her unable to help himself. "I'm glad you accept it."

"It's really good to meet you Sakura. Your house is absolutely amazing. I love it, makes me feel like I live in closet." He chuckled at his own little joke. "O no, I made sure to eat before I came and stretch. So I'm ready to start this match if you're ready to start it? Unless you'd like to stretch before we get started? I'm not in any rush."

He looked at her as she gave him that innocent look. He was pretty excited to get to this match, but he didn't want to seem to eager. That was something she could use against him so he was trying to stay calm.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:32 am

On the inside, Sakura would smile when Asher would start to talk about how he lived in a closet compared to the place. Score! She knew she had gotten into Faluk's head at this point.

When the boy asked about possibly stretching, the idea crossed Sakura's mind about doing so. Of course not because she needed to, she had already gotten warmed up an hour before the small man got here. However, the thought of showing off her goods to Asher seemed to entice her, but then the thought of what everyone watching this interaction across the globe would be. She didn't want to appear to be controlling this man's feelings in an unfair way after all.

Sakura would take Asher by the hand then, once again allowing her soft gentle hand to press up against his, initiating more physical contact. God, she hoped that she could get Asher to give into her before the match even started! That would be amazing! "I'm ok, Asher, if we are both ready, then allow me to lead you up to my room. That is where the Tension bookers decided to have our match."  The woman would then start to lead the German up the stairs and toward her room, keeping up her seductive stride as she walked. It was a bit of a travel for getting from your living room to your sleeping area,, but eventually the couple would find themselves in her room.

Sakura's room:

As the woman would bring Asher into her room, the girl would give his hand a tight squeeze. "Well... here we are. I hope it is to your liking... Now... um... are you going to wrestle in that? Or umm... would you like to get more comfortable. The girl would ask, attempting to force a blush onto her face as she said spoke these words.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:50 am

He watched her as she seemed to consider his offer for stretching. Part of him wondered if he'd be able to focus on a match after she got done stretching. She really was in his head now, the mental game had started and he was already lost without even realizing it. This was going all according to her plan and he didn't even know.

As she took his hand he blushed more, that gentle physical contact made him flush. The idea of this being in her room excited him, and scared him. He went to the stairs with her walking along that long walk with her holding his hand had him flustered but he didn't say anything. Her seductive walk leaving him exceptionally aroused barely able to think. As they cleared the door to her room he looked around wide eyed amazed at the view. "Holy...wow this room is amazing..." He said slightly shocked and awed.

Looking over at her as she squeezed his hand, he bit his lower lip blushing a dark red. "Right. Yes. I need to get more comfortable for the match." He nodded seeing her blush made him smile it seemed she was also slightly uncomfortable. He would move back undoing his tie setting it to the side. He'd then slide his jacket out and set it down. Next he'd go about undoing his shirt slipping it off exposing the fit but not muscular body. He was slim obviously built for speed not strength. He took a breath and pushed down his pants, he had a pair of shorts on underneath for the bed match.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:10 am

Asher broke contact with Sakura, which the blue eyed beauty knew he was still in the palm of her hand. She would make her way to the bed and lay on her side on the far side of the bed, making sure that Asher would have a great view of her body as he started to strip down. He wanted to make sure the bed looked inviting to him, afterall, Sakura doubted that she would be able to take the German on if this became a real fight on their feet. Sakura's blue eyes would gaze upon Faulk's body, unimpressed by his size or anything to do with him. That being said, this was currently her job right now, to make sure that she would make this man submit to her.

As the dark haired boy finished changing, Sakura would force a single tear to fall from her eye. Now it was time to take this home.

The girl would quickly take her hand and try to dry her eye with it. "I'm... I'm sorry, I... I didn't...." The surfer would say as she would take a second to compose herself. "I... Wow... this is kind of embarrassing. I apologize. I... when I was told that Tension was going to open my home, my bed, my body to a man to force me to submit to him and then to become his slave.... I was super worried. I was scared about how this man would treat me. I was scared he would be an ugly massively muscular man that would break me, and then leave me alone in my house where no one would know that I was hurt or in need of assistance." The girl would say, re positioning her body so that she was sitting up, trying to make sure her breast would bobble around as she did. "But then.... you came along... and you apologized for coming in unannounced to my home, showing you actually cared about me and my personal space. I... I never expected the man that Tension had sent to be so kind! And... so handsome... and dreamy...." The girl would say, looking up at Asher, trying to gauge his response.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:25 am

As he stripped down he really got a good view of Sakura as she got on the bed. That two piece on her, it really hugged her perfectly. With a bed match he hadn't planned for this to be a match on their feet but now he definitely didn't want to leave the bed. Finished changing he was ready to go, then he saw the tear and his eyes went wide. Why was she crying!

As she began talking, he nodded along in understanding. He really felt for her, he could understand how scared she would be. He'd probably be the same way if he was a woman I tension especially for their first match. He tried not to watch her breasts as she sat up making him blush. His cheeks heated up and he looked towards her eyes. As she finished her whole thing he was blushing and totally buying every word she had just said. "W...ell I'm glad I could make you feel better about this! I promise I wont hurt you and leave you buy yourself like that. I hope I can really make this an enjoyable first match here." He said smiling warmly and headed to the bed and her.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next