Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls) - Page 8 Empty Re: Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:05 pm

In spite of Lucia's continuous taunting, Nico was admittedly graceful for a pause in that brain-rattling pummeling, but his rest time was short lived as the busty girl grappled him into another submission hold, squeezing his neck weak while giving him a harsh wake call with the hyper extending of his legs.

If anything, the painful stretching effectively brought Nico back to awareness, making the poor boy definitely more lively in his desperate struggles to squirm out of her grasp.
"D-Damn you... nnrrghh...!", He groaned, gritting his teeth in the desperate effort to summon enough spiritual energy to back up his efforts to escape.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls) - Page 8 Empty Re: Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:16 pm

“What’s the matter, want to break free?” Lucia asked rhetorically, taunting him once more as she continued with the hold. “Well then, you’ll have to work for it first!” The brunette would then push the boy’s face into the side of her breast, aiming to once again remove any chance of his spiritual pressure from activating.

“You really should’ve picked some spells more effective than that worthless enhancement.” Lucia said, using her arm to rub Nico’s face across the side of her breast to further embarrass and distract him, her legs continuing to spread his while she constricted his neck more. “Especially fighting against women, since we clearly are more skilled than you.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:37 pm

Sure, like if he could imagine this embarrassing turns of events: female becoming incredibly strong, beautiful and curvy.. and their seduction tactics being able to neutralize the best manly fighting technique ever too!

But, ranting about his bad luck would be of no better help than his spiritual pressure right now. All he could do was try his best to break free! And when he did... he was rewarded by Lucia's enormous bosom starting to cover his face, adding a seductive taunt to his painful predicament.
"G-Guuh... s-still I won't surrender to you-mffhh..! o///o".
Unfortunately, his courage wasn't backed up by his strenght as Lucia kept dominating him at will.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:44 pm

“Say that after you’ve passed out because of my boob.” Lucia challenged, keeping his face locked against her soft breast while she squeezed his neck and further spread his legs. It was more than clear now that Lucia had no respect in the boy’s combat style, demonstrating her own superiority in face of his glaring weakness.

And it served no better than to humiliate and defeat him in such a manner. As her smother and tight headlock forced him to grow weaker, her legs spreading his own had his boyhood completely clear to the other girls present, Ritika and Himari giggling at the situation while Yukina covered her eyes with her hands, albeit peaking between her fingers as he was stretched and smothered.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 am

The last thing Nico wanted was to pass out under Lucia's bosom, squeezed in her headlock, stretched into emitting pityful groans that would be absorbed by her fleshy pillows in any case... all of that under the amused gaze of Ritika and Himari.. making him look so miserable in presence of the sweet gentle Yukina...!

But, it was not like he had a choice. His vision tunneled gradually into blackness as Lucia dutifully squeezed and smothered him into her massive loveliness, until Nico limped out with a stifled sigh, falling into merciful unconsciousness.
"Mmnnghfff....mff...ff... Zzzz... x///x".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:30 am

“Pft, talk about disappointing.” Lucia taunted one last time as Nico passed out, rubbing his face against her breast one last time before releasing her hold on him, letting him flop into his back unceremoniously before getting up. “I could easily toy with you all day, but I only wanted the extra credit, you’re too average to be my type.”

And with that last comment Lucia would begin to button up her uniform and fix up her skirt, waving the others off as she walked away. “Make sure to finish him off Himari, doubt he’ll be too much of a fun toy after all he’s been forced through.”

“Oh, I very much doubt that.” Himari said, grinning to herself as she waited for the boy to wake up, crossing her arms underneath her large bosom as she rubbed her foot along his defeated boyhood. “Come on, get up. I want my turn with you before we’re done. And I know just the way to end this.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:26 am

Nico was mumbling and twitching, floating in restless dreams where a crowd of busty girl dressed in school unifirm bullied him, taking turn at squeezing him as they had entrapped in a headscissoring circle, surrounding him to collectively smother him between full round breasts and butts. All the while, he felt his crotch being teased and stroked, keeping him hard and...
"Uhh... Ugh..! 0///0".
And he finally woke up, brought back around by Himari's foot casually grinding him into flustered awareness.
"H-hey.. 0///0", He blushed deeply, covering his shameful arousal before he'd finally stand up, getting into a timid fight stance.
"N-not if I can avoid it.. 0///0", he said trying a meek jab aimed at her bosom.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:05 pm

“Oh please.” Himari responded as she caught his wrist, stopping it as he hit her breast to keep his hand pressed against it. “You couldn’t even if you wanted to.” After she spoke, Himari would then move her foot behind him to trip him back, landing on the boy with his hand still pressed against her breast, the fall having opened his palm to cup her hefty asset.

“We’ve been taught to use your sense,ex’s urges against you. And if you aren’t aware of it already...” Himari then started to grind on Nico’s boyhood, once again making the boy suffer through stimulation as she grinned down to him. “We’ve already gotten you to love the humiliation. A little pleasure is all it takes to make you boys utterly hopeless.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:30 pm

"S-Stop talking like if you had won already... uuhh... o///o"
Himari's calm demeanor and matter of factly explainations were even more embarrassing in contrast to her blatant lusty actions.

Admitting or not, the marshmallow-softness of her plump breast giving into his pressing fingers could not be described in other way than heavenly. And her slow steady grinding over his crotch wasn't helping him in the slightest, making him all flushed and unfocused in no time.

"I... I will resist this time... it's all a matter of concentration...! o///o",
He yelled, trying to tug his hand free which only caused her bosom to bounce suggestively. But in spite of his witty words, Nico knew well that ignoring her seductions was nearly impossible, as he silently cursed Himari and the other girls for being so damnedly beautiful.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:36 pm

“You still don’t get it, do you?” Himari questioned, not even reacting to his struggles while grinding against him. “You lost a long time ago. Not when this little “match” started, not even when you decided to join this academy.” After her words, Himari would release his hand and quickly maneuver around, entrapping him in a 69 hold with her legs immediately wrapping around his head for a headscissors.

“You lost the day you were born, when you were given this ultimate weakness.” The fiery haired girl stated, referring to his boyhood as she pressed her chest down and squished it between her heavenly breasts. “You were doomed to be defeated by women, all because you can’t resist such simple urges.” She then began to move her chest back and forth, giving Nico a wonderful paizuri as she squeezed his head between her legs.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next