Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:53 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:58 am

Astrid grinned slightly when she heard a portion of objections from her rival. However, her expectations were true, because the blonde did not listen to these words. Grabbing Yuvette's legs, Golden Dragon began to pull them toward herself. The Frenchwoman screamed in pain and began to punch the mat with her fists. However, Astrid only increased her pressure. If her opponent wanted to give up, then the sooner the better.

The Norwegian girl even snapped her tongue slightly when she heard Yuvette's other words. It seemed to her that her opponent was too frivolous about the match. She was not sure if Yuvette wanted to cause pity from Astrid or the audience. But she was sure that with only words you can never solve any problem. And then Golden Dragon felt that the brunette began to resist, because of which the girl's left eyebrow raised slightly again.

- What are you trying... - Astrid wanted to ask.

But before she finished the question, Yuvette began trying to rock both girls so that Astrid would lose her balance. Given the difference in weight, it would definitely take time, however, a sincere smile finally appeared on the blonde's face. She had the opportunity to hold on to her rival a little more, however, instead, the former MMA fighter let go of the Frenchwoman's legs, after which she straightened up and took a few steps to the side and turned to face her rival. Astrid was determined to give her the opportunity to rise to her feet unhindered.

- So you have a will, huh, - said Golden Dragon, - but one will is never enough to win. Show me what else you have.

The main thing in life for Astrid has always been a good fight. It shaped her as a person and it shaped her beliefs. She respected only those who were equal or superior her in strength. But at the same time, she could always appreciate the will of person. So she was ready to give Yuvette a chance to show that she could not only ask her opponent to stop. Golden Dragon would raise her fists to the level of the chin, waiting for the Frenchwoman to rise and be ready to continue their match.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 2 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by pu-level-up Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:45 pm

The pressure on the small of Yvette's back increased to the bunny girl's limit as Astrid pulled back and leaned into the painful Boston crab. Yvette desperately tried to break free, pushing up and twisting her body to somehow weaken the hold. Maybe it was because of pity, or maybe it was because Yvette had actually forced Astrid, but she suddenly found herself released from the painful submission, legs flopping back onto the ground with two thuds as Yvette lay facedown, panting into the mat.

"Hah... Oww..." Yvette groaned as she tried to recover. Her side still hurt from Astrid's earlier kick, and now her back was all sore from the submission. Still, at least it didn't seem like Astrid was going to hit her while she was down, so Yvette decided to take her time getting up.

The French bunny girl straightened out her costume after finally getting back to her feet. "Thank for that," Yvette said as she got into a fighting stance as well. Astrid looked like she wanted to see what Yvette could do, so the French girl would show her. Though she did not know much, Yvette had some of the basics down pat. She stepped in closer, then used the incredible reach on her legs to her advantage as she threw out a high kick, aiming the side of her foot right at her opponent's blonde head!

"Hiyah!" Yvette cried.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue May 12, 2020 4:57 pm

It was immediately evident that Astrid did a good job on her rival. Yvette's painful moans spoke quite clearly about this. Although the blonde did not have the habit of extolling her abilities, but now it seemed to her that there was definitely a great distance between them. Well, she could only hope that she gave her rival a chance not for a nothing.

- Sure, huh, - Astrid nodded when the Frenchwoman thanked her.

Golden Dragon raised her fists to the level of the chin and prepared. In any case, this was only the beginning, and she did not plan to relax, surprises should always be expected. And the first surprise was that Yvette was the first to attack. Astrid's eyes narrowed and she got ready. According to her expectations and experience, now her rival had to use her speed advantage to get around her. However, everything was much more prosaic.

Her leg...” - the girl thought.

But it was too late to evade, Astrid was not too good at swift defensive maneuvers. The only thing she could do was raise her left hand higher, covering her face. The foot of her rival collided with the radial bone of Golden Dragon, and although part of the impulse was absorbed, Astrid's head received a blow.

- Shhhhhhhh... - she hissed through her teeth, feeling a bell ringing inside her head.

Yes, it’s definitely better...” - she thought, because Yvette was able to realize her first attack.

But this was not enough, if such a small girl like Yvette wants victory, then one kick will certainly not be enough. Even through the discomfort, Astrid intended to take a step forward in order to send the offensive left jab into her pretty face. And although she clearly saw the target, due to pain in her hand, her movement was a little slowed down, during the battle it was not always possible to calculate all the nuances, so it was only necessary to check whether her opponent had the skills to evade.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue May 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Yvette felt her heart rise as her kick landed. Given how experienced her opponent was, and how she had been beating up Yvette for the first part of this match, the French girl expected Astrid to block or dodge or shrug off the kick like it was nothing. But even though Astrid raised her arm to block, Yvette's kick still seemed to rattle the powerful blonde.

The French girl grinned. "How's that, not bad huh?" she said. She was about to continue, but Astrid was already on the move, striking back at her with a quick jab to the face. Though her eyesight was bad without her glasses, Yvette was still able to see the move coming, just barely turning her head to the side to avoid the punch. She still felt a knuckle barely graze her cheek.

"Way too close!" Yvette thought. She was about to jump backwards to maintain her distance, but at the last moment decided on a different tactic.

"Hah!" Yvette instead closed the distance between them even more, getting right up within Astrid's guard. She threw a knee upwards, hoping to catch Astrid by surprise and knock the wind out of her by smashing her knee into the blonde's belly! Yvette figured Astrid's strength lay in her powerful strikes and kicks, so trying to match her blow for blow was a losing proposition. But if she could get up close, where Astrid would have a very hard time extending her limbs to strike, then maybe, just maybe, Yvette could gain some measure of an advantage.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon May 25, 2020 12:49 am

"Why you little... do you have the nerve to taunt me?" - Astrid thought, hearing the words of the brunette.

And although Golden Dragon didn’t like it, the problem was not that. Although she did not have too great speed, Astrid was sure that her return punch would take her opponent by surprise. But the bunny managed to dodge at the very last moment, the blonde almost felt her fist touch the skin of another girl. But still she missed, and because of this, the Norwegian girl clicked her tongue in displeasure.

During the battle, the fighter must always analyze, because in most cases actions blindly can lead to very disastrous consequences. Now Golden Dragon was sure that her rival would take the distance in order to regroup. But instead, Yvette took a step forward. For a moment, Astrid's eyes widened when she realized what was happening. The girl tensed the muscles of her steel abs, and after a second the Frenchwoman’s knee crashed right into Astrid’s trained stomach.

By the Odin’s beard... and you aren’t looking for easy ways, huh”, - the blonde thought.

Only a fool can think that a blow may not cause damage. Therefore, even now, the former MMA fighter felt pain in her intestines. And yet she managed to maintain her composure and ability to breathe thanks to her endurance and stamina. The girl's arms shot up in order to grab the shoulders of Yvette. This Frenchwoman reminded Astrid of the first girl she encountered in her debut match. Mari also thought that Astrid would not be able to act effectively at short distances. And that was a mistake.

- Don't underestimate me, bunny! - Astrid would say loudly.

This was partly true. Kicks do not work at short distances. And for at least relatively effective punches you need to take a dominant position in the clinch. But sometimes you can do a little easier. Therefore, if she could keep her rival, then Astrid without any shadow of doubt would send her head forward to Yvette's face. The brunette reduced the distance, and now Golden Dragon saw a great opportunity to realize a crushing headbutt! She was not going to prove her superiority, but if the Frenchwoman thought that everything would be easy, then this is not so!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon May 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Barely dodging the sharp jab aimed at her face, Yvette went straight at Astrid, thinking that she couls land a big hit if she got in close. And that worked, as she threw her knee upwards the powerful blonde had no response but tk take it in her gut! When it hit though, it was Yvette who almost let out a hiss of pain.

"Oww! That felt like kicking a wall!" Yvette thought. She hadn't expected any person's abs to feel that hard. Her knee, instead of sinking into Astrid's belly, bounced off her rock-hard abs. Yvette had to wonder if that hit did any damage.

Realizing now that since she hadn't really hurt Astrid, she was now well within the powerful blonde's attack range, Yvette quickly tried to jump back. Unfortunately for her though, Astrid was far quicker. The French girl gasped as Astrid grabbed her shoulders. "What are you-" Yvette began to say, before Astrid cut her off with a powerful headbutt right into her forehead!

There was a sharp crack as their skulls struck each other. The blow snapped Yvette's head back. She would have fallen had Astrid not been grabbing her. Yvette's eyes saw stars from the blow, her eyes became unfocused as she nearly passed out. But unfortunately she only nearly passed out, as she was still awake enough to feel the pain blooming from her head.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon May 25, 2020 10:32 pm

When Astrid's head collided with Yvette's head, the girl frowned in pain, because in the end, such a blow was not good for her health either. And yet now her rival was in a much more pernicious position. Astrid saw it in her eyes and felt it with her own hands. If the Norwegian girl did not hold the brunette by the shoulders now, then she would surely fall.

Memories from the first match flashed in front of the eyes of the former MMA fighter. On that day, her rival did not remain in debt and this led to a tough exchange of headbutts. Mari was the first to bleed Astrid in a fair fight for many years. However, now was not the time for memories. Because maybe right now Golden Dragon got the opportunity to finish this match here and now.

She lowered one arm lower in order to grab the leg of her rival. Astrid intended to bend down and then straighten to her full height, throwing Yvette on her shoulders in the fireman's carry position! Even considering the considerable power of the blonde, she was surprised how light her rival was. In order to cause additional noise in the hall, Golden Dragon intended to turn around her axis, showing her superiority in this situation.

And yet she was not going to hesitate for too long. The former MMA fighter was determined to strain her arms in order to throw Yvette right in front of her, turning her body! To finish this as quickly as possible, Astrid intended to destroy the Frenchwoman's back by pushing her right knee forward! Being Norwegian and honoring the traditions of her ancestors, Astrid named this signature move in honor of the Viking ship! It was the drakkar, the goal of which was to bring any self-respecting Norwegian to fame and victory!

Last edited by skip-stop on Thu May 28, 2020 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue May 26, 2020 11:45 am

Indeed, had Astrid not been holding Yvette the French girl would've crumpled on the mats after that headbutt. She was lucky the blow didn't split her open; Yvette could already feel pain pulsating and radiating from her forehead where Astrid's hard skull smashed into her own, probably forming a nasty bump. She was knocked senseless and left completely open for Astrid's next setup.

It was only after Astrid lifted her up over her shoulder that Yvette began to come to. "Ooohhh..." she moaned, one hand gently cradling her sore head. She quickly realized what kind of bad position she was in, despite being still woozy.

"Oh no... Wait stop!" Yvette gasped, trying to resist by grabbing onto Astrid's outfit, but it was too late. The blonde was already set up for her attack. Yvette screamed as Astrid threw her off her shoulder, her world spinning as the powerful blonde rotated her sideways in mid-air. Then she hit the blonde's knee, her back bending unnaturally as her body's momentum continued to carry her down onto the bony spike.

Yvette's cry of pain turned into a weak gurgle as her entire body was overwhelmed. This was way more than she had ever experienced. The French girl had great endurance and pain tolerance, but this kind of shock to her body was too much even for her. Her eyes went wide, then rolled back in her head as the pain became too much for her. The bunny girl lay draped across Astrid's knee, bent backwards nearly broken in half, crushed by her opponent's finisher.

Meanwhile, backstage, Yvette's tag partner watched the match with increasing anxiety. Asaki Asakira was still in her nurse scrubs, watching her friend's debut match on a screen in the hospital ward. She realized very quickly how outmatched Yvette was, and just hoped her friend could make it out in one piece. Now it looked like Astrid had just broken her into two.

"I have to do something!" Asaki thought. She took off at a run, heading towards the stadium as quickly as she could to somehow save her friend.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu May 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Perhaps Astrid’s actions didn’t look humane, because after gaining an advantage over a less experienced rival, she was not going to give it away. And yet, from the point of view of Golden Dragon, she did not do more than was necessary. Despite the power of this move, it was not her finisher. The blonde was sure that if she used her most hard moves now, then for her rival everything would end too badly. So... she intended to do only what, in her opinion, would be enough.

And, apparently, she was not mistaken. Hearing the Frenchwoman's request to stop, Astrid threw her onto the knee. Now she did not look around, but something told her that the faces of the audience were distorted, sharing the pain of Yvette. After the fall, the girl could not even scream, and her eyes were filled with pain. Golden Dragon almost did not hold her rival, but even so, the brunette did not have the strength to change her position. Astrid clicked her tongue before removing her knee, letting Yvette's body fall onto the mat.

- You have the potential, but you still have much to learn, - Astrid would say.

Perhaps in another situation, the Norwegian girl would again raise her rival to her feet in order to effectively finish the match with one of her last moves. However, now it seemed to her that the brunette was done. And so it makes no sense to make her suffer even more. Not mercy, but logic.

Therefore, Astrid was determined take to lie across the chest of her rival, pressing her to the floor with all her weight, she did not want to give the Frenchwoman the opportunity to free herself. Astrid would have grabbed Yvette’s leg tightly, pulling her up to start the first and, as she hoped, last pin attempt. The striped shirt was not long in coming, it seems that the referee also did not feel the desire to extend this match. Therefore, soon the referee fell next to the girls and her palm for the first time slammed on the mat.

- One! - announced the referee and the audience in the hall repeated after her.

It should end now.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri May 29, 2020 3:04 pm

Yvette let out a weak groan as Astrid pushed her off her knee. The broken bunny girl landed in a heap on the mat, obviously unable to fight back as she seemed barely conscious. It seemed as if it would be easy for Astrid to get the pinfall to win the match.

"One!" the referee called. Yvette stirred a little, though she was still far from being able to kick out. "Two!"

Suddenly music came over the speakers, interrupting the referee's count. The crowd turned their heads to find someone coming down the ramp, another new face that many of them did not recognize. With her pink hair bobbing behind her as she ran, Asaki Asakira came down the ramp, intent on saving her friend and tag partner from defeat and further pain.

Asaki:

"Let her go!" Asaki yelled as she ran into the ring, sliding underneath the bottom ropes to go straight at Astrid. Though she knew her interference would cause the match to end in disqualification for her friend, she just didn't want to see Yvette hurt anymore.

The bunny girl at this point was wide awake. Seeing Astrid distracted, Yvette pushed upwards, trying to break the pin and get Astrid off of her. The blonde was quite heavy, and Yvette was having trouble breathing.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next