Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana - Page 2 Empty Re: El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana

Post by LilyStar Mon May 04, 2020 8:43 pm

Ground was gained as Camilia pushed against her athletic foe, using a good amount of her power, Milana was showing resistance as the Latina slowly begin to flex her power over the Brit. She reckoned she was using maybe 85% of her own power; noticing Milana's change in posture, she found herself being pushed back until they were right back where they started not only that , but Camilia was being pushed back even further!

The Latina couldn't let herself be beaten in this test. To anyone outside the ring, it probably didn't seem like much but Camilia took this a little personal. Catching herself , Her boots would dig in as she adds a bit more power to her push, attempting to take back the ground she lost. If she were successful, Camilia would continue her fight for control, her aim was the ropes. As the two clashed wills, she'd surge, trying to push the Brit back to the ropes and perhaps pin her there. The bull smiles with the challenge, she was impressed so far with the athletes strength, however she wonders if she could keep smiling or would she end up giving into her temper and inevitable doing more harm than she meant too?

Back to top Go down

El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana - Page 2 Empty Re: El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana

Post by Daaharu Sat May 09, 2020 6:39 am

Milana regained the ground she lost, then forced Camilia back even further, the advantage tipping towards the Brit in this test of strength. But it proved to be quite ephemeral, as Camilia buckled down, boots digging into the canvas, almost wearing holes in that surface as she managed to find her balance, flex her arms, and add more power to her push. Just like that, the very even see-saw act tipped in her favor again, with Milana being forced to take a step back, and then another, her feet slipping slightly before she could find a foothold of her own!

She lost a fair bit of ground, but she did not let her back hit the ropes. She knew that was what Camilia was shooting for, and it was the same goal that Milana had had in mind for her opponent. The British athlete still had a reserve of strength left untapped. She spread her legs a little wilder, letting Camilia continue to push, bending slightly to absorb it, trying to be frozen still, like a statue. For the moment, she was storing her energetic potential.

And then, with a burst, her arms would flex, her leg muscles would tense, and she would shove forward with everything she had, to try to drive her opponent back again! Ideally, if she threw herself forward hard enough and fast enough, she could cause Camilia to lose her balance, trip and stumble backwards, all the way to the ropes, if possible! Milana didn't intend to lose this test, either, and, though it was tempting to break it and try something else, she refused to consider the option just yet—eventually, one of them had to buckle and give! "Mmmmnnggrr...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat May 09, 2020 8:48 pm

Camilia felt the pressure, Milana was losing ground but not at the pace she thought they would, she was strong and focused something she could respect. The Latina was too focused on her own test, not even paying attention to the Brits sudden shift in posture and stance. Without warning, they sprung forward, surprising the bull, her footing is misplaced as she begins to back-peddle. Camilia grunts as she extends out her leg in an effort to haunt their progress. With her boot digging into the canvas, she’d come to a screeching halt just mere inches from the ropes.

She sighs with relief, Dios Mio, she really gave her a scare there. The white bull grins. ”Not bad, not bad at all. Almost had me.” she compliments. With a slam of her boot, she’d begin to push back, flexing her body one more time to get a single last push. If she lost this test or not, she could at least be happy with the fact she gave it her all but in her mind, trying wasn’t good enough.

Camilia, switches her stance, shifting her legs just an inch out of place. Her fingers reaffirm her grip in Milana’s hands as the hulk attempts to keep her name sake. With another stomp of her boot, she flexes her muscles, her calves tighten as she begins her charge. Springing back with what she can only hope is her gambit to beat Milana in this contest. She’d attempt to rush the charge, her goal still the ropes, even if the girls ended this in a stalemate, the Latina has enough self-respect to honor Milana with a fair lockup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 20, 2020 6:28 am

Milana couldn't help but be frustrated by a result like that! One more step and Camilia's back would have hit the ropes. And yet the Hispanic girl had just enough strength left to halt Milana's advance, buckle down, adjust her grip and her footing, and then, in spite of Milana shifting to hold her back and keep all of her muscles working towards forcing her those last few inches into the ropes, Camilia threw her weight forward and Milana felt herself falling back.

One step, then another, back into the center of the ring, then beyond it. But not back to the ropes. Not even close. Camilia managed to force Milana about three steps beyond the dead center of the ring when Milana managed to slam a boot down a little further back and balanced out Camilia's shove. She would suck in a deep breath, then lean in, shoving back as hard as she could. She was still aiming for the ropes, as well, but she had already committed all of her strength to this lockup. It looked like the best she could hope for was taking back those three steps...to leave the two of them in a perfectly-balanced stalemate in the center of the ring.

While it was tempting to take advantage of Camilia's focus, Milana wasn't the kind of girl to stoop to that kind of trick. Her opponent seemed committed to a fair lockup, and so was Milana. "Seems...you've maxed out your muscle," Milana observed between panting breaths, locked arms trembling slightly with exertion as she still pushed with all her power.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Wed May 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Finding success in her push, Camilia began to retake her side of the ring, Milana was forced back, back to the center of the ring but no where near where she managed to push the Latina. Frustration took over her expression, as the Brit managed to find their center and vault her advance, pushing her back toward the middle of the ring. Both woman flexing their all to outdo the other but st this point this contest was ending in a stalemate.

Camilia was honestly surprised her opponent hadn’t taken her by surprise and tossed her to the ground or knee’d her in the gut but she could tell this one was different. She snickers at the Brits comment before pulling up their intertwined arms to mash her forehead against them. “Don’t think I haven’t noticed, this as far as you go too. Looks like we’re ending this in a draw, huh?” she asks, the Brit didn’t seem the talkative sort but she knew Milana was at her limit too.

Camilia would reposition her footing, staring into those determined eyes before pulling her head back, there wasn’t any point in keeping this up if neither of them were going to budge. “Let’s call it a stalemate, I’ll even back up so there’s no funny business.” the Latina offers, her grip in the contest was slack but not enough to where she could be overtaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 21, 2020 8:47 pm

It was one of the longest tests of strength Milana had ever been in, and it had already drained quite a bit of energy that it might have been useful to have later on in the fight. But it had drained Camilia just as much. With neither of them gaining the advantage, there was little point in continuing this contest, but Milana didn't let up as they discussed extricating themselves from the position they were in. Milana flinched a bit as her opponent's warm forehead hit hers, and the discussion became very close. It flustered her a bit, but it also energized her to keep on pushing, just in case some kind of trick was coming. "Mm...I can live with a draw. For now," Milana agreed.

Her opponent pulled her head back, and Milana sighed, relaxing just a touch. "Let's ensure there's no funny business, as you said. We break and step back on the count of three, then?" Assuming that was acceptable, Milana would pause for just a moment, then start counting.

"One. Two. Three."

And when the count reached three, she would let go of Camilia's hands and back up three paces, putting enough distance between them that this was a full reset, giving both wrestlers a chance to recover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat May 23, 2020 8:09 pm

Camilia gazed into those determined emerald pools, rubies looking back. She didn’t think much of the exchange as she pressed her forehead to speak on more personal terms. Milana’s fluster sparked the same reaction in the bull, she couldn’t explain the why, maybe it was just surprising. She declared that she could live with a contest for now, that made her grin. ”I guess I’ll have to live with it for now too.” she replies.

Milana seemed to except her offer, she even came up with a rather worthy condition to breaking apart. Camilia nods in agreement, taking in a sharp breath to ready herself in case her foe decided to turn the tables on her, but then again, if she would, then she’d have done it a while ago.

One....Two...Three.

She feels their intense grip pull away from her palms. It felt odd, normally but now either she or her opponent would be flat on the canvas but this new change of pace was interesting to say at least. As the Brit took three paces back, she’d do the same. A rather considerable distance now spread them apart, she could breathe, flex her muscles again as she readied herself. ”I guess now we get ready for round two, whaddya say, chica? Quiero ver de qué estás hecho. Muéstrame más.” She says, bouncing in her feet, building a rhythm before they clash again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:11 pm

Milana was cautious, but she had a feeling that her opponent was going to honor this clean break after a thoroughly inconclusive test of strength that had drained quite a bit from both fighters right at the start of this fight. Milana made sure the count was clear and swift, with no possibility of confusion, and broke away quick enough to avoid being caught by any sudden strike her opponent might have lashed out with as they parted. But no attack came, and Milana had a few seconds to shake her arms and legs out, kicking one leg out, then the other, making sure she was still limber for whatever was to come next.

Camilia was ready for round two pretty quickly, and Milana didn't want to waste too much time, either. "Yes, let's get back at it...did you have a particular round two in mind?"

They could just start your typical wrestling match, of course, but with her opponent seeming to be bursting with enthusiasm, Milana figured she would give the Spanish-speaking girl the floor to make any suggestions she might have for the continuation.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:52 pm

As the two titans backed away, Camilia was certainly surprised with their integrity and their honesty. She’d begin to shake her arms out as she slowly paced the ring, staring at the Brit and what to make of their newfound situation. The test of strength proved the two to be on equal footing, so now the question was: what would she have to do to take them down?

A remark Milan’s seemed to have themselves or in the sense of what to do for a round two. The bull would try to think up a suggestion but nothing outside her normal realm came to mind. Thinking hard again she could only come to one conclusion. ”Looks like all there is left is to beat each other until one of us is down.” She opts, though it came out more barabaric than she initially thought.

With a light shrug her shoulders she’d settle into her stance. ”Sorry, that’s really all I got.” She admits, lowering her body just a hair more. She began to check on parts that could be the most beneficial. Legs were a dead give away but working over their gut couldn’t hurt either. No matter what she had planned she had to keep in mind that to end this thing she had to pin them for ten whole counts. A feat easier said then done, especially with someone as resilient as her rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Camilia's decision on what round two should be like—just beating each other down—was sensible. The test of strength had been an excellent warmup, and had either one of them been able to gain an advantage it was an excellent springboard from which to start out the match. But now that they had exhausted each other and been forced into a reset, it was time to wrestle for real, and they best not waste any more time. A ten-count pin was very difficult indeed to achieve, so it was high time to get started.

"It's fine," Milana said, bending her knees and stretching out her arms, looking ready to grapple again, but not going for a lockup this time. "Works for me."

Milana started circling Camilia, not going in right away, but making sure to tighten the circle with each and every step. She would test her opponent's reflexes, lashing out with a quick left-handed palm strike, then pulling the arm back quickly, to see how Camilia would react. And then, if the girl came at her, Milana would try to duck to the side, swing an arm around Camilia's head, and pull her down into a side headlock!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next