by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom!

Go down

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! Empty Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom!

Post by Yori Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:02 am

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! 4g9Vfew
Ring Name: Liv Liverwire
Real Name: Ḻ̷̈́͐͆͐̒í̷̜̈́͠v̷̹̽͆̽̔ ̸̠͈̞̙̋̓̀̊ͅH̷̼̞̜͍̹̋̀͛û̶̫͔̖̻͈̊̚ń̴͔̀̄͠t̴͈̜̒ë̵̢̡̀r̸͎̟͉͔̄
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Red
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 131lb
Nationality: American
Alignment: Tweener
Social Media: LivFreeOrDie
Theme Song:
Get Jinxed:

Liv Livewire:

`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´
¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! BwgpgKY
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Wrestling Information

Type: Radical Mischief Maker

Strategy: Pfff. Plans are for some sort of big brain losers who like overthinking and reading all the time. Who has time for that level of tediousness? Not Liv, that's for sure. She goes into every match with only one pervading idea on her mind, and that is having fun. It's unfortunate for her opponents that tends to involve getting their faces smashed in by her along the way, but she doesn't that bother her at all. You can't make an omelet with cracking a few eggs and frying up some bacon. Even with her chaotic nature, some patterns can emerge. Two in particular of of some note. She is predisposed to avoid winning by means of tap out, preferring to end all of her matches with some form of covered pinfall on her opponents. Even in causes where her opponent is rendered unconscious and wins via submission, she will make the referee count a pinfall before leaving. The other being that she will always take something from a defeated opponent as a keepsake.

Preferred Matches: Any

`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! QikyWQ2
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸

Physical Stats

Endurance:★★★★★
Endurance:
Strength:★★★☆☆
Strength:
Speed:★★★★☆
Speed:
Defense:★★★☆☆
Defense:
Technique:★★★★☆
Technique:

Wrestling Stats

Strikes: ★★★★☆
Strikes:
Submissions: ★★★☆☆
Submissions:
Powerhouse: ★★★★☆
Powerhouse:
Aerial: ★★★★☆
Aerial:
Counters: ★★★☆☆
Counters:

Preferred Attacks:
- Spinning heel kick
- Back elbow
- Hurricanrana
- Meteora
- Backstabber
- Cross body block
- Standing dragon sleeper/Iron claw

Signature Move

Whirligig: Headlocks are stale. Giant swing is boring! Liv cranks her opponent into a headlock, starting to spin and build up enough momentum to take her opponent off the mat, choking them while she keeps them in a dizzying spin. When she is finished she gives them a toss onto the canvas, into a structure, or even off of something.
Whirligig:

Boop: A sudden or feinted spinning back elbow that normally catches opponents off guard.
Boop:

Bunny Hop: Liv uses her opponent as a step stool to leap up and come down on the back of their heads with a double boot curb stomp.
Bunny Hop:

Old Faithful: While the long rifle she carries to the ring is a prop weapon, it still sturdy in its design. She has been known to use it as a bludgeoning weapon or even sometimes firing a blinding flash from the barrel to disorient her opponents.

Finishing Moves:

House Fire: Liv hoists her opponent up across her shoulders, trapping them in a torture rack position. She will use the submission to wear down opponents or further humiliate already weakened ones before spinning them about into a power bomb. From there she folds them up for a pinning predicament, straddling their body.
House Fire :

Headshot: From a standing or running position, Liv sets herself up for a forward flipping piledriver to spike her opponent's skull into the ground.
Headshot:

`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! Tn7cPUF
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸

Personality: As her moniker suggests, Liv is an unpredictable an spontaneous woman. Acting on a whim, saying whatever pops into her mind, and doing whatever suits her fancy in the moment with no real worry of whatever consequences she may incur along the way. The only real limit to her drive depends on how much entertainment she derives from a situation. While finding a challenge can be interesting, its more about the journey for her. She is a self aware agent of chaos, thriving most when she can upturn expectations, cause mass panic, or sow seeds of confusion. This can range from harmless pranks meant to embarrass or humiliate to more brutal displays of dominance. Whatever best gets under the skin of the people she is targeting tends to be the route taken, with a few curl balls thrown in along the way. Despite all this, she is in no way a sadist. Violence just simply happens to be attached to much of what she does given she is part of a competitive combat sport.

Playing the villain gives her a certain degree of pleasure. The bad guys were always the coolest characters, dressed the best, and had the most badass songs on movies. She leans into the roll to the tipping point, going out of her way to do anything and everything to get a rise out of the crowd and her opponents. Unlike her media modeled counterparts, however, she prefers to end up on top in the end, infatuated with the idea of making bad endings. To that end she targets primarily babyface wrestlers and fan favorites looking to shatter perceptions of power and show her dominance by any means necessary. Wrestlers known for their willpower and strength she will aim to exhaust them until they can't fight anymore, shy or prudish wrestlers she will humiliate by making use of lewd tactics and leave them moaning, and cutsie little kawaii girls she will manhandle by throwing them around like ragdolls. If she can get an intense reaction from anyone by doing it, she will be the first in line to try it.

History:

H̶̠́e̷̹͝y̸̨͘ ̶͙͆t̶̪̂h̴̝̚ẽ̶̼r̸͇̿e̷͖̔ ̷̙̀A̵̕ͅF̸̬̋W̴͖̄ ̵̧̕p̵̫̚ë̷̘́õ̴̮p̴͕̽ḷ̸̛ë̴͙,̶͍̆ ̸̧̆y̶̹͗o̴̙͘ṷ̵̅ ̵̜̄c̵͖̋h̶̤͘e̶̡͝ę̸̒k̶͚͋ỹ̷͍ ̵̧̏l̵̨̔i̴̥̊t̸̛͙ț̵͝l̴̰͘e̸̲̓ ̷̞́s̷̳͝o̷͓͘ ̵̭́a̸̙̎n̶̖̾d̵̯͘ ̴̤̉s̷͈̿ò̸̦s̴͔̚.̷̹͆.̷̻͐.̷̝͌ ̵͘ͅṠ̵̙ẽ̵͇ḛ̸̅m̴̲̔s̴͔͐ ̶̟̇Ḭ̶̂ ̷̰̚ċ̸̤ä̶̹́u̸̮̒ḡ̷̯ĥ̴͉t̷̲̚ ̸͚̔y̷̜͊o̴̙͠u̸̘̓ ̶̡̇s̷̘̑n̶̢͌o̵̱͐o̶̘͝p̷̪͛ī̸̺n̸͔̓g̸̝͐ ̷̘̀w̷̺͐h̶͙͝è̵͚r̵͔͗e̵͙͋ ̷̙̎ȳ̷̼o̴̥̍u̵͉̒ ̴̙͊d̴̘͑o̷̤͌n̸̙̎'̸̘̀t̷͈̀ ̴̮͂ḃ̵̡ȇ̵͔l̸͝ͅo̸͋͜n̵̹̈́g̴̗͑.̴͍͋ ̷̯̒W̸̱̌ḥ̴͊o̴̼͑õ̶̢p̵̢̓s̸͚̓ị̵̚ė̷͔-̴̙̂d̸͓͂o̴̢͘ȏ̷͔p̴̻͝s̸̝͗í̴̮e̷̦͘!̶̝̎ ̸̡̿B̴͈́u̵̮̅t̷͈͠ ̴̼̂I̶͙͘ ̸̮͛ǧ̴̙ư̸̢ḛ̷̒s̷̥̉s̴͒ͅ ̶̉ͅy̶͐͜ő̵͖u̴̠͆ ̸͖̀w̸͖͝a̵̼͝n̵͇̽t̵͓̓ ̴̙̕t̷̙̔o̷̪̕ ̶̇͜k̴̲͗n̷̡͝ő̶̺w̷͙͝ ̴̱̇ā̵̳b̵͔͠o̴̥̓u̴̘̅t̷͎́ ̸̺̈́m̴̫̽e̶̯̕,̵̡̽ ̴̝͘h̷̪̀u̷̜̒h̶͉͋?̶̲͂
̶̪̓Ï̷̠'̸̢͋m̵̬̌ ̶̪̽L̵͙͑i̵̼̎v̶̲͐.̸̺̓.̴̗̀.̸̬̄ ̶͎̎w̵̗͑h̶͕͘ô̵̡ ̷̝̃a̴̞̎r̴̫͝ḛ̴̈ ̵̙͌ȳ̷̹ö̴̳́ư̷͓?̴̳̾ ̴̮̔O̵̲̒h̸̻̎ ̶̰̀r̴̤͂i̷̦̓g̴̤͆h̵͍̀t̴̻̍,̶̬͛ ̸̤̂y̶̗̋o̵͖̓ṵ̴͝ ̶̡̚c̶̰̃ą̸̀n̶̰͆'̶͇̈́t̵̛ͅ ̷͉̆s̵͓̓a̸̧͝y̶̱͋ ̸͕̃b̴͚̚e̸̞͛c̷͔̈ả̸͇u̸̦͊s̵̟̅ȩ̷̒ ̷̙͊t̶͉͋h̷̤́i̶͝ͅs̷̥͆ ̸̩͝i̷͈͑s̴͘͜ ̷̧̿á̷̤ ̶̟̌o̵̺̅n̶̞̓ë̸̠́ ̴̝̃ẁ̷̺a̴̝̽y̸̠͒ ̶̩̑t̵̺̆h̶̹͗ï̴̳ǹ̵̠g̴̱̾.̷̤̔ ̵̲́L̸̤̕e̴̞̋t̸̖̒ś̷̼ ̴̭̍s̶̠͐ė̷̦ẽ̸̥.̸͇̕.̶͇͠.̵͈̈́ ̸̭͑w̶̟͊h̷̟́a̵͈̍t̷͚̾ ̷̡̋s̴̗̔o̵̢̅r̶̹̂ṱ̶̓à̴̟ ̴̗̽b̷͓͌o̴̜̒r̵͖͂i̶̲̍ń̴͍g̸̺͠ ̷̭̽s̶̻̚t̶͚́u̷͚͊f̶̫̚f̸̩̈́ ̶̳͗d̶͎̏o̸̥̅ ̴͎͗p̵̗̾é̴̪ò̸̲p̴̖̓l̶̞̾e̶̠͘ ̸̤̑ń̸͔ő̸͇r̵̺͝m̸̪͐ạ̵͗l̷͉̈́l̷̲̇y̷͚͋ ̸̽͜w̶̛̥ŕ̵͎í̶̱ț̵́e̷̹͘ ̸͕̐h̷̡͐e̵̖͐r̵̨̿e̵͎̍.̶̝́ ̴̀͜Í̷͉'̸̩̈́m̸̳͠ ̷͇́a̸̱̓n̸̛̥ ̵͙͘o̴͖͋ň̵̪ḻ̴̔ẏ̴̨ ̴̭͋c̸̻͠ḥ̷͌i̸̤͒l̶̦̄d̷͖͂ ̷͔̈́a̶̡͋n̵͖͛d̴͖̚ ̴̙̂b̴̃͜o̵̰̅t̵͍̚h̵̭̔ ̷͕̒m̵̜̌y̶̖͝ ̵̛͉p̵͎̎a̴̹͆r̷̻̓ě̸ͅn̶̮͆t̴̙͐s̷̮͐ ̵̦͂a̴̙͋r̷͈̈́e̴̞̓ ̸̼̌a̵̛̯ ̷͖́b̴̳̅u̷̧̓n̷͎̎c̵̣̽h̸͓͠ ̵̜̽o̸̩̽f̵̨̌ ̴̧̀l̸̹̑o̷̤͐s̶̛̟e̸̝͒r̶̗͝s̵͈̒.̶̞͌ ̴̦̚W̸͔̏o̵̧̓r̸̖̓ķ̵̽ś̴̤ ̶̝͒a̴̘̚l̸̢̔l̸̠̉ ̸̘̉t̵̗̄h̷̺͠ė̸̩ ̵̞̀t̷͕̉i̶̯̾m̶̺̒ḛ̵̈,̸̧̊ ̵͉̇ḧ̶̦ā̸̰v̴̅͜ė̷̡ ̶̳̂t̷̰̃î̵̘m̷͕͘ě̸̙ ̷͙͋s̴͍͂h̸͖́a̴̼͝r̶͓̿ȩ̸͋s̴̝̈́ ̴͍͑f̸̘͝o̸̝͑r̷̙̕ ̶̩̿s̴͙̓u̴̞͝m̶̩̽m̴̝͑e̵̜͘r̷̪̚ ̵̱̔v̷̥̐a̶̹͐c̸̰̅ą̸͐t̴̊ͅĭ̷̦o̶̰̓n̷̮͗s̵̼͛.̵̠͊ ̴̗̕Ă̴͖l̸̨͐l̸̗̈ ̷̛̰t̷̺͋ḥ̸̒a̵̙͛t̴̛͎ ̴͉̓w̷̱͠e̴̞̚ȋ̵̪r̴̢̛d̷̩͒ ̸̺̾t̷̯̒o̸̼̒ṳ̵͒c̶͔͝h̶̠̄y̴͙̍ ̵͍͝f̶͇͝ẹ̵̾ẻ̵̬l̶̝̈́i̷͎͂e̵̫̐ ̷̻̔f̵̟̎a̴̟̎m̵̬͘ï̷̯l̴͜͝y̶̠̕ ̸̤̀f̵̳̓ũ̷͍n̴͙̆ ̵͕̆b̴̳̒ȕ̷̠l̷̼̕l̴̡̚s̷͕͂h̷͔́i̵̳͘t̵̘̽.̸͓͑
̸̭͂S̸̩̑c̴͝ͅh̴͔͠o̶͉͗ȍ̶͎l̸̲̓ ̵̣́s̵̘̈́u̴͔͆c̵̬̈́k̷̜̽e̴͐͜d̷͓̾.̷̰͝ ̷̹̅L̵̺̀ä̶̲́m̷̻̐e̵͋͜ ̸͉͒á̸̝s̷̨̀s̶̼̓ ̵̱̉t̵̳͛e̵͎̚ã̶̩c̴̰̈́h̵͓͐ĕ̵͎r̵͉̐s̶̹̐ ̶̜̅a̴͓̔ń̶̜d̵͈͒ ̵̹̄r̸̩͒u̴̪̔ľ̷̙è̶͜ś̷̮.̴̬͘ ̴̥̌I̸̥͛ ̷̪͛g̶͊͜ŏ̴̬t̴̗͌ ̵̞͆k̴̛̪i̶̩͋c̶̗̕k̵͇̔ḛ̶̌d̵͜͝ ̸̛̠ọ̴̽ũ̵̼t̵͙̏ ̶̬̋o̸͗͜f̵͕̋ ̵̢̇o̴͙͠ņ̵̽ḙ̷̽ ̷̞̔b̵̭͋e̸̘̒c̴̖̃a̸̤̓u̸͔̚s̸͈̈́e̸͇͛ ̵͕̅Í̶̻ ̵͕̒b̴̲̓ḯ̶͇ț̵̛ ̴̣͝â̵ͅ ̵͇͊g̴̯̀ḯ̴̪r̶͈͊l̶̫̅'̷̱̍s̶̪̑ ̴̗̔f̶̣̽a̴͎͌c̶̢͑e̷̦̕.̴̤͑ ̵̙͂S̵̞̐h̴͔̍e̴̦͌ ̴̛͈d̸̲͑e̶̢̐s̴̗̄ẻ̵̜r̶̗̿v̷̭͝è̴̳d̴̊͜ ̶͓͛ị̶̊t̷̼͘ ̵̖͛t̶̢̓h̵̼͌o̸̫̽u̸̢̚g̴̞̉h̴͈͘.̵͖̚ ̶̯̈́T̷͕̊r̷̠̍i̷͕̊ḙ̸̾d̶̲͌ ̴̳̈́t̴͚͂o̴̐͜ ̷͚̾u̶͕͛p̵̔͜s̸̬̕k̶̘͗í̷͉r̷̼͑t̶̊͜ ̸̳̎m̷̦͒e̴̛̞ ̵̡̕i̸͚͝n̸̲͂ ̷̲̈a̷̲̾ ̸̥̔h̸̤̒a̶̤̎l̵̩͆l̴̯̍.̸͙̇ ̴̖̏I̸̛͍ ̶̘͊ṛ̷̊u̵̢͠ń̵͎ ̵̛͙a̸̫͌w̸̻͗ä̶̘́y̷̱̿ ̷̹̆a̷̻͊ ̶̝͊b̶͓̌ṵ̶͆ñ̸̟c̵̜̈́h̶̹͂.̷̓͜ ̶͉̑Ǹ̵̰o̴͈̓t̷̳̊ ̶͕͊b̷̞͐e̷͚̕c̸͉̃a̵̅͜ű̷͔s̸̢͐ē̸̹ ̵̰̔I̷͍̒ ̵̪̂w̷͔̍a̴̦̾s̷̗͌ ̵͇͊s̶̤͘ạ̴͝ḑ̸̋ ̸̭͘o̴͖̓r̸̈́ͅ ̸̙̑s̸̥̓o̶͍͋ṁ̷̖e̷̫̓t̸̨̽h̶̻̑ỉ̴̭ņ̴͘g̵̦̀,̵̦͆ ̴̨̉b̴̘̐u̴̅͜ṱ̶̿ ̴̳̂b̷̮͗e̸̤̔c̸͝ͅą̶̆u̵͠ͅs̶̙̐e̶̗̍ ̵͚͂Ǐ̸̮ ̴̨̄l̷̫̑ȉ̶͖k̶͈͆e̵̱̾d̶̛̗ ̶̰̈s̸̙̅n̸̥̑e̵̙͊ḁ̶̆k̶̗̋ŷ̷̫ ̷̘̽i̴̢̍n̴̢̾t̵̝͐ȯ̴̪ ̶̮̐p̷̧͒l̶̳̋a̴̹̽c̷̘̾e̴̺̔s̶̛͔ ̴͉̔a̸̟͘ṋ̴̀d̶̝̐ ̷̰̏s̴̭̆e̶̗̊e̴̩͝i̶̺͊n̸̗͒g̷̮̋ ̶̯̈́ḩ̵̂ȏ̵͓w̵͈̃ ̸̳̓l̷̗̓o̸̭͝n̴̳͑ǵ̷͕ ̴̢͝I̴̒͜ ̴͖̓c̷͈̒o̷̳͆ù̴̢l̷̤̓d̴̨̾ ̵̝́ḫ̵̅i̵͔͂d̷̈́ͅe̶̢͝ ̷̜͠o̸̹̿u̶͕̐ť̶̫ ̸̯̓b̸͖̓ḙ̶̆f̴̤̒õ̵͜ŕ̶̪e̷̞͊ ̷͉̂t̷͜͝h̶̬̀e̸͇̔y̶̦͒ ̷͓͛f̸͇́o̷̗͘ú̷̖n̷̤̊ḏ̵͝ ̷̬̑m̴̳̿ẹ̵͘.̶͍͘ ̸̝̌
̸͖̅I̴̦͑ ̴̣̾ǘ̶̩s̵̹̔e̵̳͆ ̷̫͋t̴̞̒o̸̘̒ ̷͇̍f̴̠͛i̷̢̋g̶̹͛h̶̦̐t̶̗̐ ̸̝͊a̵̤̽l̸̛͜o̷̥̍t̵͖̊.̷̡̂ ̴̦̉I̸̞̐ ̵̹̇ḡ̴̹ù̷̮e̷̝̋s̷̛̫s̶̼̈ ̵̻͆t̴̻͌h̵͍̋ả̵̘t̸̝̐'̵̝͛ṡ̵̡ ̵̥͐w̵͎͝ȟ̷̻y̵̮̑ ̷̫͠I̶̭̚ ̵͉́d̴̳͗ǫ̵̇ ̷̗̄t̴͔͠h̶͌͜e̵̙͌ ̸̙͘w̶̖̑ȓ̷͙e̶͓̋s̸̢̿t̵̹̓l̶̩̆i̷̢͋ṋ̸͌ḡ̸̖ ̶̱̈́t̷̗̀h̵͖͑i̷͕͠n̵̅͜g̷̲̽ ̴̳̿n̸̖̔o̴͈͛ẁ̸̠.̷̟̉ ̶̥̉T̸̼̐ḥ̶͘ẽ̴̦ý̷̹ ̷͈͌d̵̠̃ọ̷̈́ñ̴̥'̵̖͑t̴̡̑ ̶̧̈́l̸̪̽e̶̝̋t̷͂ͅ ̶̭̚y̵̜̎o̶̱̚ṵ̸́ ̶͖͝f̶̧̉ẻ̵̼ḙ̵̀l̷͎̾ ̴̲̕ù̵̜p̵̙̈ ̴̘̌y̶̝͝o̷͇͐ù̸͇r̵̢͛ ̶̢̈ŏ̸̢p̸̯̾p̴̻̕o̷̪̚n̷̠̆e̵͇̊ň̷̨ẗ̴̞́ ̴͙͐i̶̬͒ņ̵͊ ̵̦͘M̶̙̽M̸̯̊Â̶͔ ̸̱͗ŏ̸̹r̵̥̀ ̶̺͋b̶͙́o̶̟͑x̴̤̐ị̶̊n̷͕͒ĝ̶͉.̴̙͘ ̸̺̂Ȋ̷̧ ̷̳̚t̵̩̀h̴̗͝í̴͕n̷̹̈́k̴͔͂ ̴̯̄t̶͙̏h̴̖́e̷̳͗y̵̖͗ ̷̖̂ȃ̴̟r̸̞̎e̴͖͝ ̷̡͐m̷̢͗i̴̥̇s̶̞̈́s̸͖̓ȋ̸͇n̶̦̊g̴̛ͅ ̵̹̆ơ̷̰ũ̸͉t̵̘͆.̵̤͛.̸͚̽.̴͚͠
̵̤̅Y̵̤̆ē̵̦a̵̩͑h̷̭͒ ̸͉̋ỏ̵̢k̷͍͆a̷̻̽ỳ̶͇.̷̠͆ ̸̦͌B̵̨͌o̵̤͌r̸̡̐e̵͈̓ḍ̷̀ ̴̟̐w̷̠̆i̸̯͒ṭ̴̆h̶͈̓ ̷̘̓t̸̮̊h̵̦̑ǐ̶͔ṡ̶̬ ̶̹̂n̷̪͆o̵̡͝w̵͉̐.̶̻̈ ̶̊ͅI̸̪̐f̵̓ͅ ̶̦̔ÿ̶͍́o̶̳͋ṷ̷́ ̷̯̇ẁ̴͈a̵̞̅n̵͙̈́t̸͖̀ ̴͎̿t̴̝͘o̸̩̕ ̵̝̎k̵̘͋n̵̥͒ö̵̙́w̵̅͜ ̸̡̎m̷̲͘o̷͙̅r̶͎̃é̶̪,̶͖͐ ̸͙͠j̴͇́ů̴͇s̶͓͛t̸̰̎ ̷̣͝a̸̳͘s̶̮̒ķ̵̊.̷̮̇ ̸̛̯M̶̺̎a̴̠̽y̵̢͑b̶̦̊ë̵̠́ ̵͎̓I̴͚̅'̸͓̇l̴̖͂l̴̢̛ ̴̀ͅt̷̯̕e̷͕̾l̵̰͂l̸̤̉ ̷̧͗y̷͕̽ọ̶̓ů̵̝.̸̠̉

Fun Facts:

Kablooey!: Liv makes use of a wide range of special effects and pyrotechnics for her appearances, and sometimes even outside of them. She has been forced to reign it in a bit after multiple accounts of property damage. She manufactures them all herself and isn’t above using them in matches that have no rules.

Trinket Taker: She likes to take small keepsakes from her victories. Normally this is a piece of her opponent’s ring gear. In the case of hentai matches, she will generally swipe the loser’s panties. She doesn’t really do anything with them, but likes to keep a material record of her wins.

AFW Information

Record:
-Wins: 0
-Losses: 0
-Draws/No Contest: 0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: N/A
Allies: N/A
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Crushes: N/A

`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! O0f66fD
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸

*Face claim permissions obtained from XSirenX*

Back to top Go down

Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom! Empty Re: Liv Livewire, Tick Tick Boom!

Post by Yori Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:25 pm

Tag Key:

The World According To Liv:
1: [M] Matches and Dynamite: Little short stack thinks they can take me on. Yeah, let's see how that goes.
2: [S] Rocket's Red Glare: Seems the Friction Gm has been hording pyro. Shame if someone were to liberate some of it... or all of it.
3: [P] Home of the Brave: Things may have gotten a wee bit out of hand. Looks like they may know I took the pyro.

Back to top Go down