Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 7 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 pm

"Ahnnn..." Cardia moaned into the kiss. It was a bit lifeless and mechanical, but still oh so alluring, especially now. Cardia's arms wrapped around Chesna's back, pulling the doctor close. When Chesna pulled back, Cardia released her and flashed a wry smile, "Well, this is the sort of business I can get into."

Cardia raised an eyebrow in surprise at Chesna's next statement, suddenly realizing what she meant when the doctor turned around. "Of course," Cardia muttered, leaning up and thrusting her tongue deep into the doctor, probing her repeatedly, between soft nibbles and kisses at the lips. To gain a measure of comfort, Cardia would try to twist Chesna over and reverse their positions. If she could manage that, Cardia would use her arms to pin Chesna's legs down and stretch them apart just a bit. She would then strengthen her assaults on Chesna's womanhood. "Isn't... that a strange way to learn medicine?" She'd mutter between tongue thrusts and breaths.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 7 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 am

Chesna would let Cardia roll her onto her back and spread her legs so Cardia had easier access. She even brough her hand down and began to finger her own clit gently. "Nnnn..." She said almost letting out a grunt instead of any other kind of indication that she was enjoying herself.

"No choice..." She said simply. "Also went to school... Studied anatomy... in many different ways."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 am

"No... choice? Sorry." The complete lack of reaction worried Cardia. She increased the fierceness of her probing, twisting to allow Chesna's fingers in. Bringing her teeth to bear, Cardia would place increasingly more potent bites around the lips of Chesna's womanhood, trying to get a reaction from her.

"Does it have to be... just business?" Cardia would grunt. Pulling her tongue out and leaning back, Cardia would bring two fingers up and lick them considerably before thrusting them with even greater speed and ferocity into Chesna, attempting to pinch and tease the doctor's clit with her free hand.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:26 am

As Cardia picked up the pace of her llicking, Chesna's pussy suddenly exploded with juices. "Unnn..." She said letting out a gasp of a moan. She would lean her head back. "Keep going..." She would try and reassure. "That happens alot. And the biting feels..." She ended her words and began to squeeze her own breast hard.

"Nnn...ahh...." Chesna said moaning slightly louder. "It hasn't been anything but business since I was probably thirteen..." She said indicating that whatever Cardia may think, it at least wasn't personal against her. Ahhhhnnngh" She suddenly moaned sharply as cum shot out again. "Harder. Faster." She said in a monotone voice. Cardia was doing a pretty good job of letting her feel... Something, anything."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 am

Cardia stopped briefly as Chesna seemed to cum... without... any sort of orgasm? For a brief second, Cardia was dumbfounded. All that and... What the hell? Did I forget how women work? And I AM one... "You mean... you cum a lot?" Cardia asked, trying to continue her frantic and cramped mixture of biting and fingering, pulling back once as she bumped her head against her arm. Giving her tired fingers a break, Cardia changed hands and continued to try to roughly force two fingers into Chesna, all while pinching and teasing her clit AND trying to bite on whatever she could find. It was taxing and awkward, but it seemed to be getting a reaction out of the far, far too stiff doctor. And she wasn't complaining at the heavy touch.

"Doc..." She called out between bites, "Are you sure this is normal? I've... not seen this before..."

Last edited by 241 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 pm

"I orgasm easily...." She said in a sigh. "Unless I take medicine to regulate. Chesna panted softly as Cardia roughly probed her. She was doing a good job and then with a sharp gasp, she came hard. "anngh..." She lightly moaned and then stood up, letting cum drip down her leg. She quickly dipped her fingers into her pussy and began licking up her own cum greedily. "nnn... Good..." She muttered. "Not bad..." She said looking down at Cardia. "But you need to be rougher if you expect something from me."

"Act like you are trying to really hurt me... That's how I like it..." She then sighed. "Its not normal... " She said. "But there's nothing that I can do about it... Yet..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 am

Cardia grimaced. That's... just a bit more disturbing than my average day. "Well, if you're sure..." Like I'm trying to hurt her? I know a thing or two about that... sadly... Cardia grimaced at the memories, gently rubbing herself just to try to chase off the memories of pain, "Alright." Cardia would rise to her knees and try to cram three fingers roughly into Chesna, biting her lip at the exertion. She sought to overcome resistance both mental and physical. After all Chesna had done for her, she wanted to return the favor.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:56 am

Chesna's eyes widened as Cardia began to shove three fingers into her pussy. "Annngh!" She gasped sharply and cliutched Cardia's shoulder's hard. "Y-yes... Feels.. nnghhh... good..." She said as she shut her eyes.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 am

Cardia swallowed softly and nodded. It was hard to keep herself going so ferociously. Licking her other hand's fingers, she switched hands once more, jamming them viciously into Chesna, trying to repeat what Lukretia had done to her earlier by attempting to force a fourth finger into Chesna.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 04, 2010 6:27 am

"Nnnghhahhh!" Chesna gasped as a new set of fingers were jammed into her. "Y-yess..." She hissed a real hint of pleasure in her tone as she orgasmed from the force Cardia was exerting. A steady leak of cum was flowing out of her pussy though it was a light amount compared to a normal woman's orgasm. "Nnn.... C-cardia..." She gasped and then suddenly stood up and walked away from the girl, gasping as she nearly tore herself from Cardia's grasp, a last squirt of Cum falling out of her as she panted softly. "Pretty good payment." She said in an apathetic tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next