Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling!

2 posters

Go down

Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling! Empty Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling!

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:36 am

Match Type: Oil Wrestling
Winning Conditions: Submission or Smother KO
Special Conditions: The match takes place in a pit, the walls and floor of which have been coated with a light layer of oil
Attire: Bikinis

Each sentence in the email regarding Chika's second match was a bit of a shock to her. First she found out that she would be facing a former Friction World Champion...

...but then she saw that the attire for the match was scheduled to be bikinis...and then she read the stipulations.

She sat at her computer confused. She doubted AFW would pit her against such a veteran opponent for little reason. And yet, something about the match being fought in oil rubbed her the wrong way...at least until she saw the picture of her Latina opponent, after which she quickly wrote an affirmitive reply to AFW booking committee.

With that, there she was, on a specially prepared portion of the AFW arena, designed specifically for crowds to watch and cameras to record oil wrestling matches taking place in an oil pit, lead into it by a ramp and a small entrance area...

...from which the Raven Knight entered, wearing a simple black two piece bikini. On her way to the ring, wearing a proud confident smile on her face, Chika did a variety of poses, including a gunshow, which, in spite of her lighter frame, the muscles on her body looked very impressive...as well as a few poses designed to accentuate her beauty, specifically for cameras of both the crowd and AFW photographers to get all of her into the picture.

Once her entrance was done, she made her way down to the pit by a ladder, which was going to be removed in a few moments. The oil was cool to the touch, and very hard to keep balance in, Chika barely managing to make her way to her knees. Once there, she proceeded to patiently wait, her vision to the screen as she awaited her rival for this bout...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling! Empty Re: Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling!

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 am

Chika wasn't left waiting long. A familiar sound to long-time AFW fans began to play through the arena's speakers, the sound of drums and guitar soon heralding the arrival of none other than the former Friction World Champion, Miss Summer Splash herself, the one and the only Angel.

She stepped out into the arena, a sly smile on her face and a silky, dark black robe wrapped tightly around her body. She raised her arms to the sides, posing for a moment as the audience erupted into applause and cheers, cameras flashing all around her as AFW's photographers fought to get the best angles and the best shots of the returning legend. It had been a long, long time since Angel had stepped foot in this arena, but the invitation to return for a small exhibition match got piqued her interest, and the promise that it wouldn't be anything too intense or crazy came as a relief. An oil match, nice and easy. Something she could enjoy and not have to fight tooth and nail for her life in. Simple. She liked the idea of simple.

It wasn't long before she was heading down to the ramp and to the pool of oil, removing her robe and letting it fall behind her as she approached, revealing her infamous, curvaceous, perfect body to everyone watching...

Minus the hat and bracelets, obviously:

As she approached the pool and let her robe slip away, she met the gaze of the other woman in the match, Chika. She wasn't super familiar with the woman or anything, but she knew enough to know how to underestimate anyone in the AFW. She had made that particular mistake one too many times to make it again now.

Climbing carefully into the pool, she began to wade across, towards Chika. She slowly and intently made her way through the warm, gooey liquid, not stopping until she was just a foot away from her, if that. With a hint of a friendly smile, she greeted Chika, her voice soft, and playful.

"So...chica...how does it feel to be staring down a living legend...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling! Empty Re: Angel vs Chika Igarashi - Oil Wrestling!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:11 pm

The former champion would choose a much more elaborate entrance, wearing a silky black robe, with a much larger entourage of AFW photographers than the 3 that followed Chika's entrance and poses. The crowd erupted for the former champion's reappearance, it being so long since she was last seen, to the point where the cameras couldn't get enough of her.

And Chika didn't feel a single bit of jealousy. For one, Angel has proven herself in this company tenfold...and for two, she looked absolutely stunning, both in her robe...and in her sexy purple bikini set.

In a few moments, Angel joined Chika in the pool, the Raven Knight's gaze transitioning from watching her foe on the titantron screen to actually seeing her in person. Even for a small exhibition like this, she got the magnitude of the woman she was facing tonight. Legend suited this woman's title quite well.

"Hmm...not going to lie, I believed a legend would've looked older. Right now, you feel more of a Goddess to me...so I suppose I have to be the devil to take you down", Chika would say without malice, giggling.

The referee at the top would ask both ladies whether they were ready, the Raven Knight nodding, and waiting for Angel to do the same. The crowd was split, though the chants for the former champion and Ace of AFW were naturally louder than Chika's portion of the crowd.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:55 am

Angel nodded back at the referee as she asked if the two women were ready, not once taking her eyes away from Chika. She had a reputation to uphold, after all, and the Latina was never the first to look away or get distracted. She would leave that for lesser women.

As the referee called for the bell, Angel smirked a lil' bit wider, raising her arms up towards Chika, inviting her to lock up with the former champion. "Shall we...?" She asked, her voice a purr and her eyes sparkling as she waited to see how Chika would respond. "I'm more than ready to get this started if you are..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:47 pm

"I was born ready, Ms. Angel..."

With both women ready, the ref gave the signal:

DING DING DING!

The match was officially underway!

Chika slid to the middle of the ring, bringing her hands up into the air: "Let's see how your strength aged up...", she challenged Angel...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:11 pm

"Still just as strong as ever, chica..."

With a grin on her face, Angel slid forward and met Chika, leaning forward against her into the lock-up. As soon as the two of them touched, Angel suddenly began to push forward, leaning into her grapple with the younger woman. She leaned in, shoving against Chika, trying to force her back and trying to pick up the early and first advantage against her opponent!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:30 pm

With Chika facing a woman with a bit more than her in terms of strength, it became clear fairly quickly that she wasn't going to win this test of strength. Rather than be driven back, she chose to bend her back, letting her back touch the pit as Angel loomed over her...

...while presenting a perfect opportunity for her own attack!

Chika would attempt to lift her left leg, and try and drive into into the former champion's gut from her downed position!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down