Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catherine "Kay" A. Grant: The Armor Enthusiast!

Go down

Catherine "Kay" A. Grant: The Armor Enthusiast! Empty Catherine "Kay" A. Grant: The Armor Enthusiast!

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:24 pm

"The Combat Arm of Decision."
U.S. Army Armored Motto.

Full Name: Catherine Amelia Grant.
Nickname: 'Kay'
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'6
Weight: 129 Pounds.
Sex: Female
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: American (Again.)
Home Town: Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.A.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Organization: Tension.
Alignment: Patriotic No-Nonsense Babyface.

Entrance Music:
"Sausage Press (Full)" - Ryusuke Taguchi NJPW Dub:

"Let's get this show on the road!"
[spoiler= Kay's Ringside Attire.]
Outfit 1 - The Primary one:
Kay's Casual clothes.:

Statistics:
Endurance: 8/10
Stamina: 7/10
Strength: 7/10
Speed: 5/10
Defense: 5/10
Technique: 4/10

Strikes: 4/10
Submissions: 3/10
Powerhouse: 6/10
Arial: 2/10
Defense: 5/10

Luck: 6/10
Charisma: 9/10
Intelligence: 8/10

Strategy: A Competent all-rounder, her strategy is to wear opponents down until she can deliver her finishing blow.
Style: Jack-Of-All-Trades being capable of a strong offense and a capable defense.

Finishers and Signature Moves:

One-Twenty-Milimeter:

SABOT Smack:

The Kentucky Knot:

The Louisville Drop:

Personality: Enthusiastic and chipper if not a little abrasive, Kay is to put it simply: Someone you want as a friend as she's always friendly and helpful with a magnetic personality and typically chipper tone that exudes confidence and a relaxed easy-going nature that meshes surprisingly well with her competitive spirit... However for all her tolerance and relaxed attitudes, she is not one who suffers fools gladly and can be rather no-nonsense at times, opponents with less-then-equitable temperaments who willingly cheat and lie to get ahead are sure to anger her, worse are opponents who either are misogynistic twats or try "Funny business" with her in the ring despite the match stipulation not allowing for such things...  Other than that though, she's overall a fairly easy-going and confident type with a chipper nature that hides a vicious temper.

Bio: Born in Louisville Kentucky to a Staff Sargent who taught at the Fort Knox Military School (United States Army Armor School.) and was an avid wrestling buff, It wasn't hard to imagine that young Kay would grow up enamored by two things, Armored Fighting Vehicles and Professional Wrestling. Something she found sharing (granted with varying levels of interest from) with her two best friends, Alisa Bradley and Naomi F. Sherman as they all grew up around the same environment, being straight-A students the three were given a lot of leeway by their parents and as such regularly visiting the Fort Knox armor museum and spending weekends watching indie wrestling matches or visiting car shows with Kay slowly making a name for herself in the local Indie scene as she grew older and after she graduated high-school, with her two best friends following her along the Blond-Armor-Enthusiast tested herself against increasing odds and came out on-top time and again, growing more and more proficient at the sport, even winning a title! or two during her Indie-League runs with her friends helping along the way, Naomi as a tag-team partner and Alisa as a manager, in essence creating a near perfect team that dominated the local Kentucky indie-women's wrestling scene. It was this trio that gained the interest of AFW Talent recruiters, and it was this Trio that found themselves leaving their home state behind to test themselves against the Best of Kyoto!

Hobbies: Reading comic books, reading history books, building model tanks, keeping her manager in check, working out and laughing at other nerds.

Likes: Guns, Tanks, Pepsi, A Good fight, reading up on Armor doctrine, visiting tank museums, punishing those she deems as deserving of such, The M1A2 Abrams, The M4 Sherman.

Dislikes: Wehraboos, Russian military fanboys in comment sections, Youtube Comment Sections in general, Military 'Reformers', Perverts, Homophobes, Idiots in general, Seafood.

Some Say...:

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Catherine "Kay" A. Grant: The Armor Enthusiast! Empty Re: Catherine "Kay" A. Grant: The Armor Enthusiast!

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:10 pm

ADDENDUM: Kay is now officially ready for RP, I will be adding to her moveset soon and soon I'll add her compatriots, but as of now I'm just glad to have her be ready for threads.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down