Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Félix vs Sachiho (D)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Félix vs Sachiho (D) Empty Félix vs Sachiho (D)

Post by Lederface! Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:28 pm

Fight Type: Hentai
Victory Condition: Force the Opponent to climax.

For Sachiho, this would be her trial by fire, knowing that she had to do her best, she would train in the Arena, watching the whole place and noticing that she, was sweating with excitement, she had never seen a similar place, giving some jumps and wagging her tail and ears, she would be ready, waiting with excitement for her Opponent.

Spoiler:

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Félix vs Sachiho (D) Empty Re: Félix vs Sachiho (D)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 am

Felix tried not to be nervous as he came out next to the Sovereign Realm arena, the ring standing in the middle of the massive tree that held the arena itself, the crowd sitting on the various branches that made up the stands.

This would be interesting, this was his first hentai match in this league, the young fox not having very much experience in that field. Even more interesting, he saw as he got towards the ring, his opponent was an extremely cute young wolf girl!

Blushing as he got in the ring, the boy fox waved at his female opponent, wondering if she was really prepared to make him cum. "H-Hi there...I'm uh...I'm Felix..."

Felix:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:32 am

Sachiho at the moment of finally seeing her opponent, she was quite excited and Nervous, since she didn't know what could happen, when finally they were both in the Arena, she wanted to lock up to impress her opponent, realizing that her powers were not there, laughing a little before telling him
I hope we will have a good fight Felix, and it looks like it will be this only with our fists and of course, your penis, by the way, my name is Sachiho.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:45 pm

Felix blushed as Saichiho spoke, immediately pointing out the hentai nature of there bout, the fox kit rubbing the back of his head awkwardly and suddenly wishing he had worn more clothing. Back home, all he ever wore was a loincloth to cover himself, and while he had since grown to wear shorts since coming to more civilized lands, for this match he was wearing nothing but that trusty loincloth again, leaving not much between him and his scantily clad opponents body.

"Heh...I uh...I hope we have a good fight too, and uh...I look forward to pleasuring each other..."

With that awkward conversation out of the way, the loincloth clad fox got his arms up, looking to lock up with the wolf girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:26 pm

As soon as it was seen that both were ready, Sachiho would watch as Felix came up against her, closing in a sudden duel of strength, with both parties giving their strength in the event, trying her best not to give up a single piece of ground on the floor, while a smile clearly showed on her face.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:43 pm

With the match officially started, Felix locked up with the cute Sachiho, both of them pushing against each other to try and overpower the other, with Felix being rather surprised at how strong the cute girl was!

With little ground being given between them, Felix tried something different, letting go of one of her shoulders and reaching around to grab at her pantie-covered butt and squeezing her butt cheek!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:39 am

Sachiho was doing all her best while pressing against Felix, but unexpectedly, this opponent knew what she was doing, as in a sudden move, she would find herself too close to Felix, so much so, that she would soon feel her butt being squeezed, letting out a small moan of surprise, before her tail tried to catch Felix's arm.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:45 am

Felix blushed a little as the cute Sachiho moaned as he groped her butt, starting to get a little more confidence for this, only for her tail to suddenly wrap around his arm, getting a surprised gasp out of him.

"H-hey, let go, I can't move my arm!" He protested, his arm stuck as her tail held it tight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:36 am

Sachiho would see that Felix had not expected his tail to move at all, so while Felix concentrated on trying to free himself, Sachiho would not waste a single second, kissing him in surprise and trying to make that surprise attack enough to overpower Felix, his tail doing its best, although it was slowly losing its grip on Felix's arm.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:20 am

The loinclotch clad Felix was struggling, surprised at how strong Sachiho's tail was to be able to keep his wrist so entangled, even as he was slowly making progress in freeing himself, when...

"Mpff!"

He was taken off guard a second time, this time by the cute and half nude wolf girl kissing him, a red blush starting to form on the foxes face as he stood there, completely surprised and beguiled by the unique and unexpected start of the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next