Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

3 posters

Go down

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Empty AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:57 pm

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten XA2g4pN

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten ZT0uv6U       Vs.   AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten J1jyX2P

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten 0uplCzM

Match Type: Hardstyle Hentai Match
Win Conditions: First to orgasm loses.
Title Match Deadline: Please complete this thread by March 12, 2022. Thread will by closed on that day.

Back to top Go down

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Empty Re: AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:18 am

A full year had come and gone, Ari found herself back at Avalanche to defend her Hentai Championship. Her year of terror was about to capped off with claiming another victim in her Pit of Pleasure as she entered the Hot Springs, a very familiar setting that she was used to with her long list of sensual battles she have had over the years, stepping into the the entrance way of the heated waters. Bare with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body and her Hentai Championship draped over her shoulder, she looked very similar to her previous self without all of her make up to only to be wasted away in the waters.

The New York fabricated hot springs was in doors, keeping all of the hot air within and away from the cold touch of winter's air. Sauntering towards the pool, Ari was tempted to try and dip her foot within the hot water to test the waters. But she thought against it, her eyes slowly turning from the water and towards the door waiting for her challenger to step through and show herself before the Champion. Lurking back towards the front, Ari had positioned herself between the entrance and the pool, hand on her hip and the other tightly holding onto her Championship belt.

Waiting and presenting herself until her Challenger arrived!

Back to top Go down

AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Empty Re: AV 21 Hentai Championship - Ari Nagawa (c) vs Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Post by BritBrat Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:50 pm

"Mmmm~. I always knew you were hiding such precious gems like this..."

The Swiss-German let her body be enveloped in the fog and hot mountain water. There was always that brief moment of the body getting used to the temperature, but upon dunking herself deeper, it was welcoming from the contrasting cold of the high altitude. It was the only time the European felt more at ease. Probably enough for such a slippery, iron body to be more malleable, fluid, able to adapt. Saskia did not dislike the United States of America. Despite being of German decent, she harboured no ill will towards the nation. However, for her first time visiting the country, it didn't come with some...logistical nightmares.

Mind you, part of it might have been her fault when she pitched the challenge to the champion Ari Nagawa. A hot spring match seemed like the best option to have their duel. Only problem was, while Saskia was aware that the event would be back to the USA, she had no idea which state it would be. As it turns out, they picked New York. The state that was great for most things...

...except having a natural hot spring.

It was a miracle that Ionel, shy and reserved as she was, stepped in to create an alternative. An idea that AFW have attempted before in their anniversary, Saskia would be brought away from the East Coast, to the West. Which suited her, gave the two some needed privacy and peace. That is until such peace is broken by screams of pleasure.

"A shame that the others couldn't join in with us. They're missing out." Saskia turned her head towards the American muscle. "Though I know you'd be very much against that."

"I'm not hiding, I just hate having to oblige people with a social life. Fucking someone in the ring and calling it wrestling is so much easier."

In stark contrast to her in ring persona, the enormous American did not seem like she was enjoying the hot spring. The enormous size difference, with Ionel being the sort of woman who could and certainly used Saskia-sized ones as hugging toys, didn't seem to mean much with how she had sunken most of her body up to her neck under the water. She felt a little awkward revealing one of her private hideways to an ex-colleague, one she wasn't 100% sure if she would call a friend. It wasn't that she disliked her; Ionel just saw most other woman as either respectable fighters or more often than not, sex toys.

"So you're going to fuck her in a glorified hot tub? That's new to me. At least, for a match. But definitely you should sling her over your shoulder when you're done. If I'm showing you my secret hot spot, you gotta give me something in turn. And something tells me you're going to say no if I ask for that Swiss-German tummy massage." Ionel grinned, leaning back a bit to stretch. Her massive form was partially visible under the water and shy as she could be in her private life, those powerful belly muscles were far from concealed even beneath the mist and the water.

"If you let me pick and choose which ones, maybe not. Look, I don't really like being a party girl. You should know I'm kind of a shut-in."

"That is hiding. Just as much as you hiding that body of yours." Saskia teased, as her top half hovered over the steamy waters while Ionel seemed content to hide most of her body like a crocodile. It was amusing to say the least.

"And I know you do it so well." Perhaps speaking through personal experience. Saskia knows very well the power laying dormant underneath such a frame like Ionel's. "I wouldn't call this a glorified hot tub. Such a magnificent sight this is." Saskia looked around at many other puddles surrounding them, all capped with a mountain skyline. It reminded her of the Alps back in her hometown, the sight just makes her feel right at home.

"You read my mind." The Swiss-German replied in regards to the proposed tummy massage. "But I will be bringing back something indeed. Not just a lovely woman slung over my shoulder, but a nice bit of gold on the other. Consider it glory brought to the SWL."

Mentioning that made Saskia aware of that one fact that had eluded her all this time. She was going to be the first from the now departed league to challenge for a title belt in AFW. Many who are much bigger than her could have done it. But Saskia is the first. An honour to represent the league where it all started for her. Which brought another load of pressure on her back.

"Funny of you to think me, you, the champion, and that drone hovering above us is enough to be a 'party'. It was either this or an even bigger crowd in New York. Besides, it's not as if you'll be participating in this party either."

"Look do you want me to pick you up and just rake you over my tum for an hour or not? Cuz if you keep trying to insinuate somethin', this is going to go from a championship match to a squash one real fast."

Ionel's eyebrow raised at Saskia and more of her height broke the water's surface. The combined strength of both women would probably be just enough to stop her when she was on the warpath. She was out of the ring but the same rules applied: talk shit, get humped into unconsciousness.

"Yeah yeah, ooohhhh look at me, I got a fancy belt I can show off to the camera and have to spend every moment defending it. Whatever, you know what? Bring that hottie here to me afterwards. When you win, I wanna have a taste of a champion contender; seen a few pics - I wonder if she'd prefer if I just flattened her off the bat or just grinded her into a twitchy mess first." She took a deep breath, stressed by the sauciness of her swiss compatriots. "You can join in too. Sloppy seconds maybe, but it's been a good while since I've truly tamed someone with my body."

She was going to have a front row seat to the event and a part of her was looking forwrd to seeing just what Saskia was made of now. Perhaps she'd simply have whoever won if she found them appetizing enough. Or maybe she'd simply have both of their deflated forms.

"I don't mind a crowd but in my private spot? Bullshit. I don't mind putting on a show... but consider that a one time exclusive."

"We've known each other for years, you know that nothing would stop you trying. Wherever I wanted it or not." More of Saskia's body emerged from the water, just as it was getting used to the temperature.

"However, two things. One, I'm no longer that fresh-faced rookie that you humped relentlessly back then, with impunity mind you. And two, good luck trying to plead your case not just to AFW management, but the rest of the girls why you interrupted a title match of all things." Saskia sighed. "I know you're very much eager, but do keep your hunger in check. Chances rarely come for girls like us." Noting how long it has taken for an ex-SWL wrestler to become the number one contender for such a sought out title belt. "A shame though. That 'fancy belt', as you called it, certainly would have been a lovely meal ticket to taming anyone you please. Buuuut, since you despite the spotlight..."

Saskia chuckled. This was perhaps the first time that her and Ionel had ever conversed. Like, really conversed. She never met to her graceful tastes, but Ionel was a force to be reckoned with back in the SWL. She was still a leader of her own faction. The respect is there. Just that Saskia has done a bit of growing up. "Ironic that it's you who will be having my sloppy seconds. But you can't say I didn't care about you, Miss Boulder." Saskia stretched her arms, letting her abs flex ever so slightly.

"Really though. You have done a huge favour for me. Don't think I do not appreciate it. Letting me in to this. As a return, I'll make this one time exclusive something historic."

"Don't piss me off. You're already on thin ice. Now everyone knows my spot and I have to deal with more nosy people whenever I want to relax." She crossed her arms and looked away with an uncharacteristically childish grumble. It was clear from the way her muscles were tensed she was far from not being excited. And her attempts to convince Saskia to let her enjoy the loser afterwards didn't seem to be working.

"Well, I'll be taking her home. You'll be enjoying her in front of a camera, I'll be making her lick my neck on command, and soften that belly whenever I give her the right look, all in the comfort of my personal abode." She grinned at Saskia - Ionel was a very rough woman and anyone found to be the object of her affections often was also a rubbing post for her impossibly frictious, iron-tough abs.

"And you know what? You're welcome to join me if one taste of Ari wasn't enough. Seeing as you're supposed to be a heavyweight now, I wanna see how well we can mold this hottie to our bodies... together~"

"I'm pretty sure you know plenty more hiding spots that you haven't told me. So I'm sure you'll be fine." Saskia wouldn't rule that out in the realm of possibility.

"Ooooh, I must thank you giving me some ideas on what I shall do to our esteemed guest~." Mind you, there already where a lot of things she wanted to do. So much to do, so little time. I'll let you have a treat as a reward. That sounds good, doesn't it my sweet, big, buxom baby~?" Saskia giggled as she gave a playful pinch of Ionel's cheeks. Since she wanted to act like a child.

"Also, it's Ari Nagawa. Of course one taste won't be enough. Not with that body of hers..." Which conveniently brought the topic of Saskia's enhanced body. "Still hasn't sunk in about this whole 'heavyweight' thing. I could still pass as a decieving middleweight, can't I?" Saskia mockingly pouts.

"Toss yourself in as extra and I'll give you two more of these places." Ionel grinned as she turned. She hadn't even bothered wearing one of her already thin tops and her nips were already quite perked. She leaned forth, seizing her hand, and gave an aggressive lick across Saskia's face. "Though if you lose... I don't suppose anyone will complain if I come to help... clean you up~" She grinned.

Her grip loosened and she stepped back to sit down, giving Saskia a wide grin. Ionel legitimately only cared about who she got to hump and squish. And if that meant Saskia instead of Ari, she'd gladly take her in as her personal squeeze toy for the night.

"See how long you can last in my bed and I'll let you know." She licked her lips, giving a mighty flex of her abs. "But personally, I think you'll need your soon to be flattened friend to help if you want even a chance of slightly denting my core."

"Tempting offer." Saskia used her other hand to cup a bit of water on her face to wash a bit off the saliva Ionel left from the lick. Ever the eager beaver. "Though I'll consider turning it down if you keep having thoughts of me losing."

Saskia sat down with Ionel as the two shared a smile. A weird way to bond, but SWL was never a place for those that are normal.

"If my soon to be flattened friend doesn't offer a good match, then I'll be sure to give your tummy some attention. Looks like it needs some softening. So tense~." Her free hand went about rubbing those hard abs, a finger leaving a trail downward.

"Hmph, we'll see about that. Make that woman yours and after I tame her, you're next." She grinned, pointing directly at her. Her tone had harened to the same toughness as the muscles that lined those biceps. She wasn't being smug or cocky; it sounded like a promise.

"But while you're up there with that lady, gimme a good show. I'm... unfulfilled today. And until I get to play belly boxing with either of you, I need a little excitement~" She chuckled, yawning as she partially slid under the water, shooing Saskia away.

---

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:46 am

While waiting for her opponent, Ari could hear the faint voices of other people within the springs as her eye brow raised, turning her attention towards the heated waters as she could barely make out figures within the steam. Curious she stepped towards the pool and soon noticed that one of the voices was indeed none other than her challenger, Saskia. What was even more peculiar was that she had a friend with her. It brought a smirk to Ari, she was wondering what was the intent here, maybe a get out of jail free card or maybe just an observer? She didn't care, it wasn't going to make a difference in the end to her.

"Well now. Is my Challenger too shy to fight me by herself? Or maybe you wanted a little security knowing your friend is going to watch you get fucked into oblivion?" she sneered, the title around her shoulder and draped down over her along with the towel that still clung to her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:40 pm

As much as Ionel has her issues, Saskia is indebted to the introverted American. Getting everything in place in this short amount of time was tricky in itself. Still, it was her generosity (in some cases, giving in to Saskia’s persuasion) that brought it all together. Much as the champion has to get her best, Saskia found it unbecoming to not be accommodating and not give anything of worth. Despite the actions that Ari has committed, Saskia was going to respect that she’s the champion. At least for now.

The moment between the two ex-SWL ladies gave the chance to pass the time before the Hentai Champion herself appears. No doubt, wondering why the challenger brought someone with her, Saskia wouldn’t be surprised if Ari assumes she brought Ionel in for support. While she certainly did her part, the rest would be all Saskia.

“Best not tempt her. I doubt my lovely friend would want to stay an observer.” Ionel grunted, more so in annoyance that more attention is locked in on her than anything else. Added to the fact Ari might not be aware of Ionel’s proper size hidden in the hot water, it might be wise not to invoke the wrath. Considering she’s not the actual opponent for tonight. “Don’t mind her. Unlike myself, she’s a shy boulder. Anyways, It’s lovely to finally see the grand champion in the flesh. And such a lovely piece of flesh and muscle you are~.” Saskia moved closer towards the Hentai Champion, eager to get so close to getting a much better look. “I would be remiss to bring a third party for this match. Besides, I’d much want to have you all by myself. Well, I’ll be honest, I did promise that she’ll have a go, but she was kind enough to let us have this lovely space. I hope you don’t mind~.”

Saskia exposes her body, dripping with the building sweat and water droplets from the hot spring. No doubt Ari has stepped up towards those much taller, much stronger than she is in the past. However, the Swiss-German doubted Ari met anyone like her. In this life and the next. “So much space, such little time~.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:14 am

Ari let out a scoff at her opponent having that extra level of insurance watching over her, despite her claiming otherwise. Still despite that, the smirk on the Champion was still on her lips, curled upwards ever so maliciously as she watched Saskia rise up out of the hot springs, the water racing down her skin while the Champion looked on from above having yet to set inside of the springs! "Ha... Whatever you say. If I have to, I'll beat both you and her to walk out of here with my title." she boasted, pulling the title off of her shoulder and raising it up for emphasize, showing off her prize and trophy.

Hearing Saskia praise her body, such a lustful gaze in her eyes was something that Ari could relate to. Looking down at Saskia's body, the girl had plenty of assets to ravish with them bearing in front of her. Seeing such a luscious body, Ari's gluttonous tongue slithered out and traced around her lips, savoring the sight girl's body before sinking into her for real. "I can't say the same for you. I've little idea who you are. But I'll enjoy your body all the same." Ari harshly admitted, bringing her title down and setting it down behind her without turning away from her challenger. Finally she would pry the towel wrapped around her off and reveal all of her bare body of the Hentai Champion.

Stepping down the stairs leading into the springs, Ari descended into the water until she was face to face with Saskia, the two white haired women facing off against one another at hip depth as she continued her smirk. "Indeed. Let's see how long you last around this spring. It'll be a shame if you can't last all of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:04 am

"Awwww, only a little for me? I'm hurt~..." Saskia teased, certainly her ego isn't going to be bruised because Ari Nagawa didn't know much about her. SWL is somewhat a minority, ladies have come and gone in the Hentai division alone. "Well, I'm glad I have the grand opportunity to make much more than a first impression. From the look of your eyes, I know you'd love to explore every inch of my body."

Saskia noticed that gluttonous gaze laid upon her and the European did nothing to hide it. She'll be doing more than just looking at her body of course. "Enjoy it as much as you'd like. That is the goal, der champion, yes? So much that you'd love to come for more." Saskia would return th gaze once she set her eyes on Ari's body without the towel and it is quite the sight to behold. Although she has seen Ari in pictures, that was before the transformation. This time however, she's much more stronger, toned. She definitely trained her body well. "Such a lovely body. Though I must admit..." The Swiss-German grinned as she followed Ari into the springs. "...Had I faced you before your chrysalis, I would be sure you wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure. But this...is much better. However, I doubt anyone had the gracious opportunity to really bring that body past its limits. I'm sure you've not known of our group before, it's much preferred that you'd have me than my esteemed friend. Just between you and me, of course."

The European wade through the springs, turning round to face the Japanese champion. Belt on the line, and having the weight of many on her shoulders. But if anyone could step up to the task, it's Saskia. "While it would be usual to introduce you to my customs, I'll let you lead this dance. Come at me however you'd like. I cannot wait to get to know your body more."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:58 pm

The smirk only persisted on Ari's lips hearing her challenger talk, "Oh is that so? Perhaps. There was much I wasn't able to accomplish before I shed my weaker self. But, you'll have no such luck with me tonight." The Champion's pride continuing to ooze out of her as the two naked ladies sized each other up, steam from the hot waters around them as heated as the growing tension between Champion and Challenger.

Saskia would then show her confidence in a different manner as she left the floor open for Ari to start. Any other proud woman would've taken the gesture as an insult, but to Ari that was just fine. She wasn't interested in giving a show or anything like that in a sign of good sportswomanship, her intent was to drag down Saskia into the deeps recess of the pool of pleasure and drown her there!

With no words of acknowledgement, Ari simply lunged at Saskia, throwing out her arms before slapping them tight around Saskia. Their large and proud breasts slammed together as Ari threw all of her weight into her challenger and tried to take them down into the hot waters!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:01 pm

"Realizing your potential, I see. Circumstances and events come to change our very being. The good and, of course, the bad." Saskia's eyebrow raises some as Ari spoke about not being able to do much back then. "Will your foundations stand against the test, however? Just to be clear, I have no qualms having fun with either iteration of you. Just that 'this' is a bonus for me." The Swiss-German mentioned as she looked up and down at the body presented to her.

Saskia offered Ari the chance to lead the dance, something that the champion has no qualms about. Taking the chance, the champion lunged at the big bodied lady, her breasts mashing onto Saskia's. It did managed to make Saskia take two steps back, having all of Ari's weight pressed onto her.

But none more.

"Simple and straightforward. Reminds me of someone I know~..." Saskia cooed, unfazed by another woman simply throwing herself into the Swiss-German. With their breasts docked, abs rubbing against each other, Saskia would wrap her arms around the two-time champion, capturing her in a tight hug. "I hope you don't mind me sampling the good, my dear champion~..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:35 pm

Ari's breasts mashed into their rival opposition, the proud breasts bearing into one another as they squished outwards. Arms quickly got involved, wrapping around each other's body and placing even more pressure between them as Ari shoved into her Challenger, the hot waters splashing around them as the battle had begun. The lips of the Champion curled upwards, smirking as she tried to assert her dominance early, pushing the naked bodies into battle.

"Hrmph. You're going...to get more than just...a sample." she sneered, her arms slipping lower down Saskia's back, rubbing her hands across the already wet skin to the lower back. Her hands clasping together before heaving into Saskia, looking to arch back and amplify this hugging battle with a tight bear hug! Arching backwards, Ari's breasts would press even harder into the pair of the beautiful Saskia, trying to impale themselves deep into Saskia as she even tried to lift her up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down